This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Germany/Austria/Switzerland

Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Discuss your German/Austrian/Swiss predictions and analysis. Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga, Swiss NLA and NLB, Austrian Bundesliga and Regional
Bet on German soccer at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-04-18, 08:08   #1
Azure

Azure is on a distinguished road
Default Germany, 1.&2.BL, 13.-16.04.2018

Germany, 1.&2.BL, 13.-16.04.2018
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-04-18, 11:04   #2
Neubs

Neubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Today´s Game in 1. Bundesliga are very hard to predict. I´ve got no Bet´s here - but just from feeling they are Draws possible in Leverkusen-Frankfurt, Stuttgart-Hannover and Berlin-Cologne.
But for tomorrow i´ve got a bet in 1. Bundesliga.
It´s Bremen Win.
Leipzig with some important missings for this game. Defender Upamecano, Sabitzer are also injured and Top-Scorer Werner are doubt. So also they had Game in Midweek against Marseille and out of Euro League. Morale will be down and also in last 2 Games i saw a Leipzig Team who isn´t fresh enough acutally. But now no time to Recover for the Team, because playing tomorrow against a Team who are running a lot. They have with Eggestein and Delaney two Players in Team who are in Top 5 by the Running Distance.
Also they are in good Form and after bad Season Start - with a win they will safe for staying in the League.
So for me here:

Bremen @ 2.85 5/10 interwetten
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 12:08   #3
Cyrus

Cyrus is an unknown quantity at this point

What about hoffenheim today? I guess HSV "winning" streak has to end somewhere?
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 13:00   #4
Neubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
What about hoffenheim today? I guess HSV "winning" streak has to end somewhere?
No Bet for me... HSV under new Coach Titz little bit better in Form and i don´t know if they now have become a big Morale Boost after that win last Weekend against Schalke.
Also last 3 H2H Hamburg didn´t lose and also it´s very important for both teams - i would say for both they are the last Chance Game here. If Hoffenheim win they have Chance for CL Spot Place 4. Also if Hamburg win, they maybe can grab Position 16. If anyone lose today there chances for there League Targets are come to a end.

Personal i think Hoffenheim will win, but not for these odds.
Old 15-04-18, 06:24   #5
Azure

Azure is on a distinguished road

Heidenheim - Düsseldorf (Germany, 2.BL; Sun, 15.04.18, 13:30)
For many years FCH knew only one direction: upwards. It's the first time for manager, coach, players and fans to experience negative pressure and it remains to be seen if they can deal with this situation. So far it does not look like it. Coach Schmidt is in charge for more than 10 years now and perhaps the team needs some new input. Defense is struggling all season, creative offensive gameplay hard to find lately (captain Schnatterer, Thiel and Verhoek still able to score though) and teamspirit doubtful. Continuous changes in lineup (esp defense!) because of injuries, suspensions and illness are not helpful either. Today regular Beermann (cdf), topscorer Verhoek and defensive midfield anchor Griesbeck are doubtful. - Düsseldorf topping the league, but is far from flawless. They kind of live off the stellar seasonstart. If we look at the formtable from round 13 on, they are just on rank 7, almost on eyelevel with deadlast Kaiserslautern, lol! It's very rare that they keep clean sheets, but the offense with Hennings, fast Raman and winger Usami is often able to outscore the opponents. Captain Fink (omf) and central defenders Ayhan + Hoffmann are out today. - Both defenses are not solid, both need to win = nice setup for some goals. Hosts played 5 consecutive overs (3x over 3,5), Fortuna got 8 overs in last 10 games (4x over 3,5).
Over 2,75 @2,06 sbo (4/10)

Last edited by Azure; 15-04-18 at 06:28.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 12:16   #6
Cyrus

Somehow I dont believe in Werder today. Only real problem for RB is fatigue. Other than that, RB are much better quality-wise. I hope they will win though, for Neubs and other punters who follow.
Old 15-04-18, 17:48   #7
Cyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
Somehow I dont believe in Werder today. Only real problem for RB is fatigue. Other than that, RB are much better quality-wise. I hope they will win though, for Neubs and other punters who follow.
Well, Azure is delivering again. You are the king mate.
Old 15-04-18, 17:49   #8
Cyrus

Sorry, that was Neubs. Both are excellent.
Old 15-04-18, 19:00   #9
nakedtons

nakedtons has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Werder Bremen should had killed the game in the first half and it would be a different story!
nakedtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 19:07   #10
Cyrus

Who knows. Havent seen the match but rb was pretty good second half (looking at statistics).
Old 17-04-18, 14:48   #11
Neubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Today´s Game in 1. Bundesliga are very hard to predict. I´ve got no Bet´s here - but just from feeling they are Draws possible in Leverkusen-Frankfurt, Stuttgart-Hannover and Berlin-Cologne.
But for tomorrow i´ve got a bet in 1. Bundesliga.
It´s Bremen Win.
Leipzig with some important missings for this game. Defender Upamecano, Sabitzer are also injured and Top-Scorer Werner are doubt. So also they had Game in Midweek against Marseille and out of Euro League. Morale will be down and also in last 2 Games i saw a Leipzig Team who isn´t fresh enough acutally. But now no time to Recover for the Team, because playing tomorrow against a Team who are running a lot. They have with Eggestein and Delaney two Players in Team who are in Top 5 by the Running Distance.
Also they are in good Form and after bad Season Start - with a win they will safe for staying in the League.
So for me here:

Bremen @ 2.85 5/10 interwetten
FT 1:1
Unlucky here - Bremen must lead at HT 2 or 3:0 - 2nd Half was an open Game