This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 03-06-17, 13:54   #31
ezo
Freshman

ezo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by makis View Post
Ezo , above dont copy paste the words of football-finland.com
Write your own or dont write anything at all.
Don't tell me what to do. This is our team. Get lost
ezo is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 03-06-17, 13:59   #32
makis
Freshman

makis is on a distinguished road

What a scary arxidi guy , wow
makis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 14:04   #33
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road

Very tricky matches today in the Veikkausliiga.

PS Kemi - JJK
- I like the under option but to be fair that game can also become into a goal-fiesta. I might leave this for live betting.
FT: 1-1

FC Lahti - VPS
- Lahti again with Stenio and Simonovski at the same time on field and VPS not starting with Morrissey so looks like another under game. Under 2.0 goals.
FT: 0-0 pick won

SJK - FC Inter
- I see value on the visitors but with the new head coach for SJK, it is a "without all facts" pick. X2 small stakes.
FT: 0-3 pick won

Starting line ups at
www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 04-06-17 at 14:05.
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 14:08   #34
ezo
Freshman

ezo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
Very tricky matches today in the Veikkausliiga.

PS Kemi - JJK
- I like the under option but to be fair that game can also become into a goal-fiesta. I might leave this for live betting.

FC Lahti - VPS
- Lahti again with Stenio and Simonovski at the same time on field and VPS not starting with Morrissey so looks like another under game. Under 2.0 goals.

SJK - FC Inter
- I see value on the visitors but with the new head coach for SJK, it is a "without all facts" pick. X2 small stakes.

Starting line ups at
www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
GL!
ezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 14:10   #35
Cypriot Eagle

3 games this Sunday

RoPS - HJK
- The odds on HJK are a bit too low. The matches between the teams are usually very tight especially as the teams know each other very well with both teams having former players from each side. People should never count off RoPS. They always play the best when their back is against the wall. RoPS +1.25AH is my pick here.
FT: 1-4 pick lost

KuPS - IFK Mariehamn
- This is a tricky game and I have been going back and forth on this one. When I do that , it is best to leave it alone. Both teams to score just as a fun bet.
FT: 1-2 pick won

HIFK - Ilves
- It is always good to bet under with HIFK. I was going to back Ilves Draw no bet also but after seeing their line-up, I will stay away from that pick. Too many variable here so might be better to leave it for live betting
FT: 0-1 pick won

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 06-06-17 at 13:21.
Old 06-06-17, 13:24   #36
Cypriot Eagle

The next round for Finnish Veikkausliiga is on the 14th but there might be value to bet on VPS draw no bet against KuPS already. KuPS got 2 red cards at the end of the last match with best striker Salami and winger Duah both going to miss quite a few game possibly for "touching" the referee. Its an automated 2 games but it will most likely be more. Also one of their best players Urho Nissilä got injured in the game and he will be out until the autumn.

That is 3 offensive players which will improve VPS´s chances a lot. Just an early thought without knowing if VPS will miss any players from that game.
Old 16-06-17, 15:35   #37
Cypriot Eagle

Sorry guys, that I am not posting too often. I am on holidays at Finland and I wont be able to access internet all the time.

For today though, FC Lahti will finally play with only Stenio up front which will make them better offensively and they will score at least once. Previously they played with both Stenio and Simonovski and that is basically like playing with 10 players as both are similar.

Ilves is also a good team so not sure if I will go with straight home win but I do see value in both teams to score.

FC Lahti - Ilves BTTS
Starting line ups at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
Old 16-06-17, 19:26   #38
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Mate, what is wrong with Lahti? 4 0-0 results in a row?? I would fire their manager at once, this is ridicoulous and really shameful.
Old 17-06-17, 02:48   #39
footballeye

footballeye is on a distinguished road

Maybe they just have great defense, 0 goals conceded in 4 games, there's nothing wrong with that.
Seriously, looks like Lahti was playing against some solid sides recently. They have easier schedule ahead and the wins should come I guess?
footballeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-17, 06:46   #40
Puntteri

Puntteri is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Mate, what is wrong with Lahti? 4 0-0 results in a row?? I would fire their manager at once, this is ridicoulous and really shameful.
Lahti create very few goal chances, and the very moderate strikers destroy them in case there is one. In most matches there is not however, there has been 1-2 shots on goal in TOTAL in the last 4 matches.

Ilves are another one super boring bunch this season, and HIFK, and...

I would fire a lot of staff here is someone asked me.
Puntteri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-17, 15:11   #41
Puntteri

Lineups and short notes for today at the link. Rather poor matches and very hard to find any of todays clubs to win a game. JJK vs HIFK first one of season's bottom fights.

Lahti is looking for a record in playing 0-0 matches in a row. Is it Rostov who holds it now?

http://sportmarketfinland.blogspot.f...liiga-216.html
Old 21-06-17, 15:36   #42
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntteri View Post
Lahti create very few goal chances, and the very moderate strikers destroy them in case there is one. In most matches there is not however, there has been 1-2 shots on goal in TOTAL in the last 4 matches.

Ilves are another one super boring bunch this season, and HIFK, and...

I would fire a lot of staff here is someone asked me.

Thank you, mate
Old 22-06-17, 14:42   #43
Puntteri

Last 3 matches of the round. So far Veikkausliiga 2017 has been very strange... the 1X2 - distribution for home and away is as follows:

2017 Home win 31% - Draw 31 % - Away win 38%.

2016 Home win 47% - Draw 26 % - Away win 27%.

Also the total number of goals has been high so far, even if the trend is towards more normal numbers.

2017 goals per game 2.61, over 2.5 45%
2016 goals per game 2.32, over 2.5 42%

Lineups http://sportmarketfinland.blogspot.f...liiga-226.html
Old 25-06-17, 22:08   #44
Macot
Super Moderator

Date: 26.6.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Finnland Veikausliiga
Start time: 17:30
Game: Seinajoen v Kemi Kings
Pick: Kemi (+0,5) AH @2,35 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,39!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well, I don`t agree about these odds. No real news that would make Seinajoen such favourites. It is obvious that they are dominating their oponents, but on the other side, they can not convert the chances and are getting punished every time. They are a wonder team from past 6 years. In 2011 they were champions in 3rd Division, in 2013 they have won 2nd Division (Ykkonen) and in 2015 they have won 1st Division (Veikausliiga).. in 2016 they have won the Finnish Cup and this season it is first time in 7 seasons tha they are actually going backwards. We will see how they will cope with current crisis, SJK lost 4 out of last 5 games and they are surely under pressure.
And a game against Kemi won`t be an easy one, on contrary. Guest are a typical counter attacking team, in great form, I should say in fantastic once! Unbeaten in the last 5 games overall and with three away wins in a row (3-1 at Inter, 4-2 at Ilves and 2-0 at HIFK) they must be very confident. They have the best player of Finnish League so far, Slovenian international Valencic (attacking midfielder) who score 8 goals already, is their main weapon.
I can not see an easy home win here, my call is 1-1 draw!
GL!
Old 26-06-17, 12:14   #45
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I like this pick.

Sixte Boström was recently fired as trainer of SJK after a 6-0 defeat to HJK. Manuel Roca has since taken over but has not been able to turn things around so far. Since he's been at the helm, SJK have suffered 3 more defeats and only managed 1 victory. The only positive has been that the last two defeats were tight 1-0 affairs out of which SJK could have taken more...

SJK clearly has defensive and offensive problems. With center forward Aristide Mboma out with an injury, left winger Billy Ions (who formerly played for Kemi) has been moved into that position. But he has not been able to replicate his success (at Kemi and in his former position) there. Will he be motivated to score against his former teammates (with whom he still is on friendly terms) tonight?

These 2 sides met in April in Kemi and the locals beat SJK 3-1 on that occasion. At the time, the only SJK goal was scored by MF Matej Hradecky who now also harbors an injury and won't play tonight. Clearly things are not clicking for SJK and Manuel Roca still has to work on tactics and find his best formation. Ultimately the team may need to be reinforced in key positions and will continue to flounder until such time...

As has been noted, Kemi are strong on the road and this season for some reason, away teams are doing very well in the Finnish league. Nonetheless, Kemi have not scored a goal or taken a point in Seinajöki - having lost on both of their previous visits by a scoreline of 1-0. While Kemi has been scoring a lot of goals recently they have also leaked defensively... Nonetheless, I am not convinced that we will see too many goals tonight.

In addition to your suggestion, I have also taken Kemi DNB @ 5 with Bet365.
WiserthantheCrowd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-17, 14:05   #46
Puntteri

Kemi becoming a popular bet away at SJK... this was not to be seen a few months back but SJK have messed up properly all season.

The before mentioned Kemi-SJK was actually one of SJK's best performances this season and a good example that they have also suffered some bad luck, then again it is partly deserved bad luck because of all the hassle with firing managers and hiring new managers and players and playing key players at wrong positions.

Mboma would be important to have in the squad, but at least SJK get their best player Hetemaj back from suspension.

The key fact here in the end may be the upcoming European League qualifiers. There is a massive pressure at SJK to do well at some competition. Veikkausliiga is pretty much gone, they will be in the cup final vs HJK and in Europe they will travel to Iceland on Thursday where they have realistic chances to do well, if they ever return to their expected level.

Lineups not yet out, agree in theory with Kemi bets even if they are a rather weak team and last week got outperformed by mediocre Lahti.

Valencic Veikkausliiga 's best player? At least a key at Kemi, and probably will be sold as soon Kemi get enough points to safety. Kemi did that with Ions last season too.

There have been strong market moves against Kemi towards kick-off at latest rounds, might happen also today and there may be something silly, if not even scary odds available. +0.5 @ 2.76 at Pinnacle now.

34% home wins at Veikkausliiga atm.

+0.5 @ 2.92 pin, interested to see where this one goes this time

Last edited by Puntteri; 26-06-17 at 16:06. Reason: %
Old 26-06-17, 15:12   #47
Cypriot Eagle

Still on holiday with not much internet access but here is my 2 cents..
On paper PS Kemi looks like a good bet but how much can you trust a team whose only weapon is counter attacking. Many teams have underestimated them but I do not think SJK will. They are too desperate to get points. It is a very tight league and SJK can easily still climb to 2nd position so these close losses should not worry them too much..

I see that SJK will start with Hetemaj, Hradecky and Laaksonen so 3x basically DM players to counter the threat of PS Kemi´s counter attacking. PS Kemi defense is not strong but they get a lot of help from their DM´s but once you go past them, they are just a mistake waiting to happen.

I can see SJK bouncing back here but not decided yet if to pick -1AH for them or over 2.5 goals.

For the RoPS - Ilves game, I dont really have a pick there. The value is definitely on the home side but if Ilves can play as good defensive as they have in their last 3 games, then they are close to winning. Its all about what kind of team shows up so I will leave it for live betting.

Good luck!
Old 27-06-17, 14:40   #48
zorbathegreek84
banned

zorbathegreek84 is on a distinguished road

What about lahti homewin today? heard some fishy things about the match.

Cypriot my friend enjoy your holidays and relax. hope to have you back here asap.
zorbathegreek84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-17, 16:32   #49
Puntteri

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbathegreek84 View Post
What about lahti homewin today? heard some fishy things about the match.

Cypriot my friend enjoy your holidays and relax. hope to have you back here asap.
Fishy?

HIFK may be crap - and they are - but the least likely of Veikkausliiga clubs for being dirty.
Old 27-06-17, 17:41   #50
zorbathegreek84
banned

zorbathegreek84 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntteri View Post
Fishy?

HIFK may be crap - and they are - but the least likely of Veikkausliiga clubs for being dirty.
Thanks for the info. In general that source has good information, we'll see.
zorbathegreek84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-17, 07:14   #51
Puntteri

Some interesting situations at Lahti - HIFK.

First an own goal by HIFK defender Hänninen early on at 1-0
Then at 2-0 HIFK had stopped playing because of a Lahti player injury, Lahti winger Hostikka did not but scored.

At half-time HIFK Bäckman got a red card because of unsportsman behaviour towards Hostikka.

Mikael Forssell scored.

As detailed like this it may sound a bit strange, knowing the teams and players in question and as there was no alarming action at the betting markets I will put this under "HIFK football" unless there is further info.

Highlights http://www.is.fi/veikkausliiga/art-2000005270497.html
Old 01-07-17, 15:25   #52
Cypriot Eagle

Saturday 1 July
Ilves - KuPS
- This should be an underish game but as Ilves has a great history against KuPS (9 straight wins), Their normal home form which I expect them to on soon(not this season yet) and the missing players from KuPS, there is value on home win.

JJK - FC Lahti
- Lahti missing some players here so the away win is not that clear even though they are the much better team. JJK has had some flu going around in the team but not sure how much that will affect the performance. Under 2.5 goals is the best option.

Good Luck!
Old 02-07-17, 00:48   #53
MABO1963
Freshman

MABO1963 is on a distinguished road

thanks my friend, i wait tomorrrow
MABO1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-17, 15:11   #54
Cypriot Eagle

1 Game today as IFK Mariehamn host Ilves.
Mariehamn has been strong at home and they will go to this match with their best line-up. Ilves is missing key players like Hynynen, Tendeng and Ayarna to name a few. Mariehamn is a good home team with a 5-2-1 record so the odds on home win have value.

Good Luck!
Old 08-07-17, 14:50   #55
Cypriot Eagle

3 games today
RoPS - HIFK
- This game has a draw written all over it but as RoPS sold Robert Taylor to AIK, Addy left and Okkonen is not in the line-up, I have to go with HIFK draw no bet, especially as they get Mika Väyrynen back.

KuPS - PS Kemi
- KuPS still has suspensions going on so I cannot back them to win even though I think they will win. Will go with both teams to score.

FC Inter - JJK
- FC Inter to win to nil is the logical choice here and will back that with a bit of money but will also put HT draw. JJK can hold teams until half time but after that they get tired and end up losing. Inter at home has played 5 draws at HT out of 7 so 2.40 odds has value.

Good Luck!
Old 15-07-17, 17:35   #56
lukefinleymarsh
banned

lukefinleymarsh is on a distinguished road
Default JJK V SJK

Since the nearly two weeks break in early June, JJK has conceded depressing 16 goals in five matches, scoring only twice. The break was preceded by a solid three games long unbeaten streak, but now there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation from @konformisten: Under 2.5 at 2.230

Check the full preview
and place your bet here!

Best of luck!

-- Luke M
lukefinleymarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-17, 14:16   #57
Cypriot Eagle

Veikkausliiga 16 July
Ilves - HJK - Both teams to score, with possibility with away win.
- I considered putting a 1X bet here purely on the fact that Ilves is normally a good home team and HJK is in the middle of an important Europa League tie with Shkendija and it was expected that they will rotate. They have rotated but only with defense. Still, the HJK team looks strong enough to beat Ilves but because of their defensive rotation, I think the best pick here is both teams to score. At home I do not expect Ilves not to score. So I am thinking scores like 1-1, 1-2, 1-3

FC Lahti - RoPS - RoPS +0.75AH
- Lahti has been unbeaten now for 9 games so this is a bit of a risky pick but I like the value of it. RoPS usually plays well when no one expects them to win. They got their new midfielder Trafford in the line-up and with Captain Okkonen, they can dominate the midfield against Lahti. Also, RoPS has won the last 4 games they have played in Lahti and gave Lahti the other one of their 2 losses this season.

VPS - FC Inter Under 2.0 goals
- Another a bit riskier pick as VPS is rotating their players a bit in this match. VPS has been really solid at the back lately with 4 clean sheets in their last 5 games. I would like to think that can continue. They will have most of the ball and Inter will try counter attacking but to be fair, they are not that good at it. They got big guys in front who are good in set pieces but I doubt VPS will give too many of those chances while holding the ball. I can see another 0-0, 1-0, maybe even 0-1 happening.

JJK - SJK - Half time draw and over 2.5 goals
- I might leave the over for live betting. This match is not played at the normal JJK home ground so this is a neutral venue for both teams. Because of this, I like the over option. JJK might not be so good in keeping the score low on a neutral venue.

Good Luck!
Old 22-07-17, 13:16   #58
Cypriot Eagle

Saturday 22 July
IFK Mariehamn - HIFK
- Tricky game to predict as Mariehamn is an excellent home team and a much better side than HIFK but they come to this match after a huge 6-0 loss to Legia Warsaw on Wednesday and their line-up is quite different here. HIFK is in a slump right now and there has been talk about changing the head coach so the morale cant be too high right now. Because of those reasons I might skip this match but still X2 has some value.

KuPS vs FC Lahti
- Top level match this with KuPS hosting the best form team in the league. KuPS beat them in May and since then Lahti has gone 10 match unbeaten (4W, 6D). KuPS is still missing Salami and Duah for suspension but their new signing Pennanen starts which will boost their offense. Because Lahti has the ability to play draws, I am not too keen on betting home win. I will go with both teams to score in this game.

FC Inter vs Ilves
- Another difficult match. FC Inter will miss key midfielder Faubert and also they will play with their number 3 goalie. Thus defensively they might not be so solid in this game. Ilves will still miss Tendeng in this game, but if they play like they did against HJK, they should win. It should be a low scoring game so under 2.25 is my main pick.

Good Luck!
Old 23-07-17, 15:13   #59
Cypriot Eagle

Sunday 23 July

No clear value bets today. Here are my thoughts.

HJK - PS Kemi - HJK to win by exactly 2 goals.
VPS - JJK - HT/FT 1/X
RoPS - SJK - Away win.

Good Luck!
Old 23-07-17, 20:33   #60
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
Sunday 23 July

No clear value bets today. Here are my thoughts.

HJK - PS Kemi - HJK to win by exactly 2 goals. 3-1
VPS - JJK - HT/FT 1/X 1-0/1-1
RoPS - SJK - Away win. 1-2

Good Luck!
Man, you are simply amazing, never saw someone who knows so much about one league and is so acurate.
Respect!!!