BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365
Claims they know the English game. BA doubts it. Up to EUR 30 bonus for new clients, superb odds !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 21-03-17, 00:01   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Ireland League up 21/3/2017

Date: 21.3.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Ireland League Cup
Start time: 20:45
Game: Drogheda United v Bray Wanderers
Pick: Over 2,75 goals @2,10 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,10!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
As I already said, we will continue betting on goals when Bray Wanderers play their games. It is not a League game but League Cup, but that does not change things: on contrary, both teams will play without pressure and should be able to score some goals.
Drogheda are a Premier League team for years now and although they are among bottom teams at the moment, they are a team that has high average of goals in their games (I could add as almost all Irish teams this season). Currently 7th they have lost last three games and haev an average of 3,0 goals scored in their games. Their form was really poor lately: 1-4, 1-2 (against Bray in the League) and 0-4 mean they have recieved 10 goals in three games!
Bray of course are able to score at least 3... they have a good start to the season, with an average of 4,8 goals scored in their games. Currently 4th they both score and recieve (13:11) and all their games so far were overs .
As said, Bray are goals machine, no reason why we would not bet on them again. My call is 2-3 away win!
GL!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 21-03-17, 16:38   #2
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.sseairtricityleague.ie/ne...stponed/id-252

All EA SPORTS Cup First Round fixtures have been postponed as a mark of respect to the late Derry City captain Ryan McBride.

RIP

Last edited by Dex; 21-03-17 at 16:44.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote