This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Betting contests > Discussions betting contests

Discussions betting contests Got problems, something to say, just bragging about your great scores, or anything else to share, do it here!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-01-18, 00:21   #811
Sabelius

Sabelius is on a distinguished road

This competiton lost the whole splendor because of those errors and lack of any response from the board. To be honest I have no motivation to continue competiting in it. I think this will be a spike to BA grave... Pity really pity....
Sabelius is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-01-18, 18:35   #812
Nobody

Nobody is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feri View Post
Still no (newer) news... just seen that some guys try to 'earn' some free points using the bad fixtures, but I'm sure there's a way to see when those results were added and if so, the mentioned results will be deleted.. not worth it, not to mention to play fair
yeah, they cant have fulltime scores sorted out for 1.5 months, but they will sort out times the results were added and even delete those predictions. Thats the spirit p.s. 6-0 in Spain was easy perdiction
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 19:02   #813
Feri
Super Moderator

Feri is on a distinguished road

At least all the wrong fixtures can be deleted and made the competition valid.
Concerning the 2:5 or 6:0 predictions... must have watched back to the future..
Old 21-01-18, 10:07   #814
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road

To be honest, at BA we can not dicated what the 3rd party does here. It is easier for us just to delete the entire contest, as we can not, and will not, spend days digging into what people have done to exploit errors at third parties. It is the same problem with any contests involving money. Some greedy bastards always try to take advantage, and the likely outcome is to remove the entire thing, if it does not improve
Old 21-01-18, 10:36   #815
Feri
Super Moderator

Feri is on a distinguished road

Good to see you around Terje
Since mid November I've been sending the message available for direct contact with them, almost on daily basis, to point out mistakes at fixtures and also saved thousands of results myself since then but no reaction from anyone..

I don't know what relation you have with them or how you can reach them but surely it's not fair towards the contestants, BA members, who were trying their best to predict results every week.
And now just to delete it? Not fair imo, at least.. Still better to do smtg about it!
Old 21-01-18, 16:15   #816
Nobody

Nobody is on a distinguished road

Lets not forget, that manipulations with some of the results could have been done only in 2 leagues - Spain and France. Every other league have issues of not confirming some of the results, but always denied access to change the scores after the games started, as the times of the matches were correct. I just would like to know if anyone is alive in that 3rd party provider's company. I am worried about them
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote