This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium


France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc.
Bet at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-12-17, 20:06   #1
3xmtrading
Freshman
 
3xmtrading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 29
3xmtrading is on a distinguished road
Default Netherlands Eredivisie 16-17 Dec.

Willem II - Zwolle
AH2 +0.0 @ 1.73 SBObet
Stake: 4/10

17th rounds of Eredivise Willem ll will host PEC Zwolle at his Tilburg stadium and the match was booked for Saturday, December 16th at 18:30 hrs.
After a bad start and only scored 9 points out of possible 33 in 11 round Willem ll has somehow managed to stay undefeated in the last 5 rounds and all thanks to Nigerian striker B. Ogbeche who scored 8 goals. But if we look at their opponents it is clear that this is not a success because all the clubs are from the bottom of the table and the only victory over Heracles and the one point against Vitesse's last round can be listed as a success while they are against Sparta and Venlo losing with 2 goals difference and at the end somehow pulled out a point.
Like I said in the title Zwolle not only has the best start but has the best defense in the previous 5 seasons far better than last season because of what many analysts predicted a fierce fight for survival and the difference to why Zwolle presented in the opposite direction is certainly coach John "van 't Schip.
- From August 2004 he assisted Marco van Basten in coaching the Dutch national team, until Van Basten left the position of head coach following Euro 2008. Van 't Schip followed Van Basten to Ajax, becoming assistant coach with Rob Witschge, for the 2008- 09 season.
- On April 2012, Guadalajara announced, through its Twitter account, that Van 't Schip would be the new coach of the club. Van 't Schip was recommended by his fellow countryman Johan Cruyff, who was working at that moment in a project with the club.
So cooperating with Van Basten and the recommendation by Johan Cruyff is something you can not ignore no matter what he did not have a some brilliant coaching career so far.
I looked at a lot of highlights of these clubs to have a better insight what is happening on the pitch and the difference I have observed is that Zwolle, unlike an opponent, is a much more disciplined team what is the cause of sharing the first position with Ajax and Feyenoord as least received goals and as such it is difficult that Willem ll will get some points here also because they played 5-man defence line and still have one of the worst.
Willem ll scored only 2 wins in the last 5 seasons agaisnt Zwolle and all the thing mentioned above i can see in any case Zwolle takes the least point.
Good Luck
3xmtrading is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-12-17, 11:37   #2
nickfc
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 8
nickfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Roda JC - VVV Venlo

Bet of the day alert for me!

Roda JC started the season terrible with 6 losses in a row. But after that they played much better and finally have 11 points now. They lost their last match a little bit undeserved away against a good ADO side and playing a very good first half against Ajax away. But their display is getting better and better so I think they will surely climbing up the table if they keep playing like this.

Tonight they will host local rivals VVV Venlo and this is a must win for Roda close the gap with other clubs including VVV. VVV started extremely well with some very good wins. In my opinion they were overperforming and as you can see they are winless in the last 9(!) games now.

So for Roda its a must win in this relegation battle(local derby) and im sure they are capable to win this game against a VVV side that cant win a game anymore. Another thing thats in big favour of Roda are the h2h statistics. VVV never won in the Eredivisie away against Roda!(11 - 3 - 0) The odds of Roda are very tasty so ill take the DNB option with very high confidence. Also a small bet on Roda -1.5!

9/10 Roda JC (DNB) 1.94 @ Unibet

2/10 Roda JC (-1.5 HANDICAP) 5.60 @ Unibet

GL !

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A520F met Tapatalk

Last edited by nickfc; 16-12-17 at 11:39.
nickfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 11:58   #3
nickfc
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 8
nickfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Willem II - FC Zwolle and FC Twente - Vitesse are no bet games for me. Zwolle with a fantastic season but difficult game against Willem II with Ogbeche and Sol who are playing well upfront together.

Twente and Vitesse are both unpredicatble and if you want to bet on this game I prefer to take the over 2.5 goals @ 1.85 -1.90. Both teams score and collect easily.

SC Heerenveen - NAC Breda

Heerenveen played very good midweek match at Feyenoord and could win easily if they take there many chances. So tonight at home against poor NAC side they should win and also with handicap. Small stakes advised because of the lack of scoring the chances they got every game.

3/10 SC Heerenveen (-1.5 HANDICAP) 2.35 @ Unibet
nickfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 12:14   #4
Antoni753
Member
 
Antoni753's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 602
Antoni753 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickfc View Post
Willem II - FC Zwolle and FC Twente - Vitesse are no bet games for me. Zwolle with a fantastic season but difficult game against Willem II with Ogbeche and Sol who are playing well upfront together.

Twente and Vitesse are both unpredicatble and if you want to bet on this game I prefer to take the over 2.5 goals @ 1.85 -1.90. Both teams score and collect easily.

SC Heerenveen - NAC Breda

Heerenveen played very good midweek match at Feyenoord and could win easily if they take there many chances. So tonight at home against poor NAC side they should win and also with handicap. Small stakes advised because of the lack of scoring the chances they got every game.

3/10 SC Heerenveen (-1.5 HANDICAP) 2.35 @ Unibet
I like your Roda's insight,I will try it,definitely they improved lately.Maybe it is about time for Willem to loose and seems Zwolle are very dangerous on counter attack and solid in defence.I cannot see them loosing.As for Twente,Im heading to both to score first half as Vitese are quiete efficient in first half also easily scoring away in most of their games.
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 12:19   #5
nickfc
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 8
nickfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Yes thats also a nice bet in the Twente game. But little stakes advised. Altough Twente is leaking goals for fun under the new coach Verbeek. I dont touch that game. ;-)
nickfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 12:19   #6
Antoni753
Member
 
Antoni753's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 602
Antoni753 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmtrading View Post
Willem II - Zwolle
AH2 +0.0 @ 1.73 SBObet
Stake: 4/10

17th rounds of Eredivise Willem ll will host PEC Zwolle at his Tilburg stadium and the match was booked for Saturday, December 16th at 18:30 hrs.
After a bad start and only scored 9 points out of possible 33 in 11 round Willem ll has somehow managed to stay undefeated in the last 5 rounds and all thanks to Nigerian striker B. Ogbeche who scored 8 goals. But if we look at their opponents it is clear that this is not a success because all the clubs are from the bottom of the table and the only victory over Heracles and the one point against Vitesse's last round can be listed as a success while they are against Sparta and Venlo losing with 2 goals difference and at the end somehow pulled out a point.
Like I said in the title Zwolle not only has the best start but has the best defense in the previous 5 seasons far better than last season because of what many analysts predicted a fierce fight for survival and the difference to why Zwolle presented in the opposite direction is certainly coach John "van 't Schip.
- From August 2004 he assisted Marco van Basten in coaching the Dutch national team, until Van Basten left the position of head coach following Euro 2008. Van 't Schip followed Van Basten to Ajax, becoming assistant coach with Rob Witschge, for the 2008- 09 season.
- On April 2012, Guadalajara announced, through its Twitter account, that Van 't Schip would be the new coach of the club. Van 't Schip was recommended by his fellow countryman Johan Cruyff, who was working at that moment in a project with the club.
So cooperating with Van Basten and the recommendation by Johan Cruyff is something you can not ignore no matter what he did not have a some brilliant coaching career so far.
I looked at a lot of highlights of these clubs to have a better insight what is happening on the pitch and the difference I have observed is that Zwolle, unlike an opponent, is a much more disciplined team what is the cause of sharing the first position with Ajax and Feyenoord as least received goals and as such it is difficult that Willem ll will get some points here also because they played 5-man defence line and still have one of the worst.
Willem ll scored only 2 wins in the last 5 seasons agaisnt Zwolle and all the thing mentioned above i can see in any case Zwolle takes the least point.
Good Luck
Thanks,interesting information,buddy.Definitely worth a try
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 12:40   #7
Antoni753
Member
 
Antoni753's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 602
Antoni753 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickfc View Post
Yes thats also a nice bet in the Twente game. But little stakes advised. Altough Twente is leaking goals for fun under the new coach Verbeek. I dont touch that game. ;-)
Im using this kind of bets for combo material
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 12:51   #8
Antoni753
Member
 
Antoni753's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 602
Antoni753 is on a distinguished road
Default

According to your analysis for Breda Im thinking of -1 Heerenven in first half which is insanely priced @5.00 After four games struggling Im sure they need to cool off with nice expressive win.So handycaps worth considering.

Last edited by Antoni753; 16-12-17 at 13:23.
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 13:33   #9
3xmtrading
Freshman
 
3xmtrading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 29
3xmtrading is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoni753 View Post
Thanks,interesting information,buddy.Definitely worth a try
Thank you mate, am doing my best
You can notice that every my prediction is based on tiny details which also have an big effect on the outcome such as Ogbeche
He scored 8 goals in the last 5 rounds, ok... but that's all the clubs from the bottom part of the table. Heracles in defeat from Willem II have 2-3 injured standard players and the Vitisse coach said in a press after the match they did not deserve that one point regardless of how they played which means everything is in the game's approach which Zwolle certainly has.
CS 0:1
3xmtrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 21:43   #10
Antoni753
Member
 
Antoni753's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 602
Antoni753 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmtrading View Post
Thank you mate, am doing my best
You can notice that every my prediction is based on tiny details which also have an big effect on the outcome such as Ogbeche
He scored 8 goals in the last 5 rounds, ok... but that's all the clubs from the bottom part of the table. Heracles in defeat from Willem II have 2-3 injured standard players and the Vitisse coach said in a press after the match they did not deserve that one point regardless of how they played which means everything is in the game's approach which Zwolle certainly has.
CS 0:1
Zwolle showed persistence and managed to come back from 2:0 passive,cool

Last edited by Antoni753; 16-12-17 at 21:57.
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.