BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 05-08-17, 10:54   #1
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road
Default World Championship Euro Qualifications

BiH vs Slovakia @20:00 CET

Slovakia is very bad team, they were destroyed by Armenia losing by -20 away. BiH with Vujosevic is playing very good defence, losing to Sweden away after being in lead for most of the match but in 4th quarter they just lost the match after some very bad moves. Still BiH is powerhouse for this Slovakia team which counts only on Jones who will be stopped by Renfroe and Vrabac without problems. With Jones being kicked out of the match, BiH will have easy way for this match. Also the atmosphere will be pretty hot as always when BiH plays at home. 20+ for BiH

BiH -16

Last edited by dus@n; 12-08-17 at 07:43.
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 05-08-17, 13:43   #2
dus@n
Super Moderator

Armenia vs Sweden @18:00 CET

I didnt see anything big positive from Sweden in first match against BiH. They were losing almost whole match being on -10 in 3/4 but lost thanks to big mistakes from BiH in 4/4. Armenia is having very hot home court and with Boutright who is class above all players here, this should be 50-50.

Armenia +7.5

Last edited by dus@n; 12-08-17 at 07:43.
Old 12-08-17, 07:52   #3
dus@n
Super Moderator

BiH vs Sweden @20:00 CET

Here we have the line missed for at least 4-5 points because of first three matches where BiH played all 3 overs.

Vujosevic has took BiH and it is clear what he wants from his players - hard defence, big aggresion, protection of rim, etc. This BiH team is max limited in attack as Musa is the only one being able to score points without problems but he is 18 years old, while other main players like Vrabac, Renfroe, Lazic are very poor attackers and their main job is to play defence (Renfroe is doing it great, limiting all opponent pgs on small number of points and stopping their attacks). BiH played 3 overs so far, especially last one was on big number of points but it is just uncomparable match as they met Armenia which is wild team with Boatright on pg (just look at Cedevita and what they looked like with Boatright as main pg, really circus team without defence). This is the reason why we have such high line which Vujosevic's team rarely had in his history

In the first match, Sweden vs BiH it finished on 154 pts total but the line was 144.5 which is okay for these two as both are very slow teams being attackingly very limited. Now, when BiH is playing at home, in decider match (if they lose they will be in problems after losing 1st match in Sweden), there is nothing you can expect but very aggresive and very slow basketball. BiH is very limited in attacked (only 2 or 3 players are able to do something in attack 1 vs 1 while others are players to play defence) while their main focus is on defence as their head coach Vujosevic is known for. The hall will be full, the atmosphere will be wild and it is impossible for me to see some wild basketball here. I expected to see 143-144 line and I am taking this one without thinking twice. 35 per quarter is max to be seen here. My call is something like 70-65 as the winner will be the team which will play better defence.

Under 147.5
Old 12-08-17, 13:27   #4
Divalo
Freshman

Divalo is on a distinguished road
Default World Championship Euro Qualifications

Kosovo +11
Kosovo today comes with Scott Bamforth on a match against Macedonia. Much strengthening for them besides Berisha and Kastrati, Kosovo's chances for this game are significantly increased. The host is revered to Theodore and Stojanovski, but now Kosovo has more quality players and certainly Macedonia can not be such a favorite on this match.

I expect an equal match and fight both teams for the win to the last minute
Divalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 15:01   #5
lovebetting 2

lovebetting 2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divalo View Post
Kosovo +11
Kosovo today comes with Scott Bamforth on a match against Macedonia. Much strengthening for them besides Berisha and Kastrati, Kosovo's chances for this game are significantly increased. The host is revered to Theodore and Stojanovski, but now Kosovo has more quality players and certainly Macedonia can not be such a favorite on this match.

I expect an equal match and fight both teams for the win to the last minute

over 145,5 dont ask anything..
lovebetting 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 15:33   #6
Divalo
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebetting 2 View Post
over 145,5 dont ask anything..
yes, on 142.5 before dropped
Old 15-08-17, 22:10   #7
Divalo
Freshman

Slovakia ML
Bosnia has problems with the match with Slovakia. Renfroe was removed from the team and was the team's first pg, now they are to two young players o PG. Musa has problems with the temperature and he has played the last match on the infusion, but he has traveled for the Slovakian.

Slovakia has an experienced team, there are Rancik, Batka, Ziak, Sedmak, Jones and can be very dangerous, they will surely be cheering as hard as possible, they have small chances of passage, but they still have it. Bosnia is currently in big trouble and it will be difficult for them to do something more in the Slovakia and general in qualifications.
Old 16-08-17, 11:39   #8
dus@n
Super Moderator

Slovakia vs BiH @18:00 CET

So, the situation in this group is pretty complicated but the fact is that BiH has to win this one in order to stay in calculations for being 2nd in this group and going to next phase. Slovakia has to win both matches (next one against Sweden) which is almost impossible after watching their play and their quality. BiH has stayed without Renfroe after loss against Sweden 3 days ago as he was in disco whole night, not arriving on morning breakfast so of course Vujosevic sent him out of NT. This is main reason why line has been destroyed immediately from -11.5 to -3.5 here but people overracted heavily without true reason. Renfroe has played last season in clubs on the worst level ever since he plays proffesional basketball while in NT he gave big nothing this summer - he played 28 mins avg, scoring 5 pts avg, 3 assists avg which is big nothing and if you have watched all BiH matches you could see he is just doing out his job without giving any fight - he dribbles the ball to the opponent half and gives the ball to first teammate and he is out of the attack. So, BiH will miss him only in the terms of safe dribbling the ball to the opponent court but nothing more. I am sure BiH will play much better without him in terms of fighting, defence, as well as fighting spirit, why not even attack. BiH also stayed this midweek without Glogovac and Gajic who went to Igokea for the start of preparations for the team but they didnt have any impact on the team. Talic is new face in the team to replace Renfroe and yes, he will do the job very well as he is already ABA league player. BiH has destroyed Slovakia at home by +14, when the line was -21 which speaks enough itself about quality difference. Slovakia counts heavily on Rancik and Jones but Jones, althaught being naturalised, is doing nothing in this team and I am not optimistic about his quality in this team. His % of shoots are bad. Slovakia is the worst team in this group, they have surprisingy beaten Sweden at home and now they are overrated after 1 match althaught they have clearly shown they are awful. The difference on the bench is enormous - Rudez against Vujosevic which will be clearly seen today.

BiH -3.5
Old 16-08-17, 11:54   #9
mm25
Freshman

mm25 is on a distinguished road

strong stake Bosnia??
mm25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 13:22   #10
Winbet_Slovakia
Freshman

Winbet_Slovakia is on a distinguished road

I would like to just add couple of things regarding Slovakia - BiH match. Slovakia is not that bad team, especially at home, only difference maker in first game was Musa, he scored 32 points a was 12/15 from field (80%). I am not sure if he is going to be able to repeat such a performance, 3 players of Slovakia will rotate and defend him really closely. In terms of coaches Vujosevic has definitely bigger name, but Rudez is for sure talented and he is a very good coach, so I am not worried about him. Problem of Slovakia is in offense, so we will see, how it is going to be today, but there are players able to score. Regarding Renfroe, I believe he was important, otherwise I don't understand, why would Vujosevic let him play 30 min per game. I see really close match today and important is how Musa will contribute.
Winbet_Slovakia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 14:20   #11
dyigi

dyigi is an unknown quantity at this point

Today in Minsk will be held 1st match ball for Belarusians. Bulgaria secured 1st place and how will they approach today? Motivation? Belarussians on Saturday are playing against Portugal in Portugal (if they lose today) it will be do or die game for both teams and Belarussians have advantage of 3 pts from 1st match.

Any informations about motivation and approach from Bulgarians? no doubt about that Bulgaria is more quality team than Belarus

Vedran Bosnic (Sweden coach) out-coached Dusko Vujosevic last match, coach who made results, i admire for that, only in Partizan.
Dusko Vujosevic was coach of Serbian NT back in 2003. (result: total disaster), in CSKA Moscow (result: total disaster), in Limoges (result: near total disaster) and many people thinks that he is mastermind of basketball. Interesting regarding his coaching career excluding Partizan.

BIH is very limited team. They have Musa but he proved last game that he is very unstable and Vedran Bosnic made tactic do double team Musa or to open his right side because he doesn't know to attack right side. One the biggest talents in Europe doesn't know to attack on right side!!!

I am sure that Rudez will copy tactic from Sweden and than BIH is done. What happens when you double team Musa. Chances for scoring pts from other players are really low because all other players are very limited. They don't have shooters. In paint they also don't have quailty players to score some pts.

Team on 18yrs old player shoulders can't be favourite away.

GL

Last edited by dyigi; 16-08-17 at 14:24.
dyigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 15:23   #12
Dimitri
Freshman

Dimitri is on a distinguished road

Musa was sick and took IV before the game, ended in hospital after the game.
Let's not judge his play by that one match and make Phil Jackson out of that Swedish coach based on it.
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 15:43   #13
Winbet_Slovakia
Freshman

Winbet_Slovakia is on a distinguished road

if they let play sick 18 years old kid, something is definitely wrong with that team
Winbet_Slovakia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 15:54   #14
dyigi

Sweden coach exploit weaknees of his play not of his health condition. Simply they double team Musa and made him to force his right side driblling what is issue for him as in Aba league.
Old 16-08-17, 16:44   #15
dus@n
Super Moderator

I also add under 151 is my tip on BiH match as this is decider game, BiH without Renfroe cant win this one on big number of points because of lack of quality attackers so defence will win this game where Vujosevic is master

Under 151
Old 16-08-17, 16:51   #16
normok88

normok88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winbet_Slovakia View Post
if they let play sick 18 years old kid, something is definitely wrong with that team
agree here. they are either desperate or not quite right in their minds
normok88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 17:28   #17
Dimitri
Freshman

Probably a combination of both as it often happens with smaller teams.
Old 16-08-17, 18:29   #18
Dimitri
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyigi View Post
Sweden coach exploit weaknees of his play not of his health condition. Simply they double team Musa and made him to force his right side driblling what is issue for him as in Aba league.
He must be dribbling a lot to his left tonight since he scored 25 in 21 minutes and counting.
Old 16-08-17, 19:53   #19
dyigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
He must be dribbling a lot to his left tonight since he scored 25 in 21 minutes and counting.
So, what is your point? Musa is Jordan or Lebron or Kobe? From his 27pts he didnt score one single point on his right side. Problem is that Slovakia recieved 55 pts for 1st half and didnt show any will to compete in the match. No energy. No motivation. I looked whole game and anyone who watched may agree with that. He is one the biggest talents in Europe, only what I wanted to point out is his weak side. But he is still only 18yrs and time to improve a lot and to be super star one day.

Last edited by dyigi; 16-08-17 at 20:03.
Old 16-08-17, 20:49   #20
Dimitri
Freshman

Point is that he played a bad game because he was sick.
Old 16-08-17, 21:33   #21
dyigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
Point is that he played a bad game because he was sick.
So if he is ok than he will deliver each game over 25 no matter on opponent defence? Sweden doubled team Musa every second and third possesion and forced his right side driblling. Today Slovakia didnt attempt even once to double team Musa.

Last edited by dyigi; 16-08-17 at 21:35.
Old 16-08-17, 21:41   #22
Dimitri
Freshman

But how, mate, you were sure they would do it, I thought you had some inside info
Old 16-08-17, 22:36   #23
dyigi

Yes, i wrote that i am sure that coach Rudez will prepare same strategy and tactic as Bosnic did. I am sorry for misleading. Really amaterish aprroach and without any motivation Slovakian played today in crucial match in these qualification.