BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - simply a brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-08-17, 18:28   #1
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road
Default Turkish Super League Week 1

League is starting by tomorrow 11.08 Friday with Basaksehir - Bursaspor.

Basaksehir has been most surprising team in last two years and improved their squad with Adebayor, Elia, Inler, Clichy and with some others. They will be more powerful in this season. They were a good counter attacking team last year but now they are good at set playing as well.

They opened the season early due to CL qualifications and they have eliminated Brugge with two successful games.

Bursa was turned off the edge of relegation. Bad squad, bad management bad board. They have appointed old OL coach Paul Le Guen they haven't completed required transfers and they showed some bad performances on pre season friendlies.

Basaksehir is heavily favorite. They will play with Sevilla for CL qualification on next wednesday and they will most probably pull the plug in first half and hold the game for second half.

1H/2H 1/1 @ 2.07 is recommended.
1st half AH -0.75 Home win @ 2.46 could be tried as well.

I have two more matches for the first week and I will share my recommendations when games come closer.

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-08-17, 19:31   #2
AGUERO

AGUERO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Nice to have this league back on track

And I hope old good tipsters and fans of this league also.

Damatoglu, could be the case that hosts play with mixed team because of C.L game that they play with Sevilla?
AGUERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 09:39   #3
langon
Freshman

langon is an unknown quantity at this point

as Damatoglu says Istanbul is very close to win this game and could be easily overish because Bursa is not good in this moments.

I prefer UNDER in Göztepe - Fenerbahçe match because it will be empty stadium and it will be very hot in izmir. Fenerbahçe has problems to score without new transfers and solid in defence. They can win 0-1 or 0-2.

and i will take Malatya - Osmanli match and Osmanli is better team then Malatya.
Malatya seems very bad in preseason matches and i think Coach Ertugrul will be the first coach to fire in turkey this season. They have a lot of new transfer but couldnt play as a team. The biggest candidate for relegation imo.
Osmanli was good team and they are still goog even they lost ndiaye to Galatasaray and Delarge to Bursa. The worst thing is the coach Bülent Uygun. I dont like him and his footbal style but i think Osmanli can win even him
langon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 12:56   #4
b.damatoglu
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGUERO View Post
Nice to have this league back on track

And I hope old good tipsters and fans of this league also.

Damatoglu, could be the case that hosts play with mixed team because of C.L game that they play with Sevilla?
I don't think so. Because last year they challenged for the championship until last 2 weeks. And they are in aware of even 1 single point is important. They won't risk it. Even they will do some rotation it won't be in the first half.

Last edited by b.damatoglu; 11-08-17 at 20:11.
Old 11-08-17, 19:44   #5
ApostaGanha

ApostaGanha is an unknown quantity at this point

Besiktas vs Antalyaspor

Besiktas

https://www.apuestasganadas.com/pron...-liga-turquia/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 05:20   #6
b.damatoglu
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.damatoglu View Post
League is starting by tomorrow 11.08 Friday with Basaksehir - Bursaspor.

Basaksehir has been most surprising team in last two years and improved their squad with Adebayor, Elia, Inler, Clichy and with some others. They will be more powerful in this season. They were a good counter attacking team last year but now they are good at set playing as well.

They opened the season early due to CL qualifications and they have eliminated Brugge with two successful games.

Bursa was turned off the edge of relegation. Bad squad, bad management bad board. They have appointed old OL coach Paul Le Guen they haven't completed required transfers and they showed some bad performances on pre season friendlies.

Basaksehir is heavily favorite. They will play with Sevilla for CL qualification on next wednesday and they will most probably pull the plug in first half and hold the game for second half.

1H/2H 1/1 @ 2.07 is recommended.
1st half AH -0.75 Home win @ 2.46 could be tried as well.

I have two more matches for the first week and I will share my recommendations when games come closer.

1st choice won
2nd choice half won.

Today's pick Alanyaspor-Kasimpasa

Alanya has promoted to Super league the season before even they performed badly last season first half, they cleared with a surprising performance after arrival of Wagner Love and coach Saffet Susic. An all attacking team with powerful offensive line. We have experienced lots of 2.5 over and BTTS and good performances at home.
When Wagner Love was in squad they had no problem at scoring. Today he will be in squad and we will see him scoring at least one and Alanya will score at least two.

Kasimpasa has sold lots of 1st team players last season but they still performed well. They again lost some 1st team players especially DC Titi during pre season and we will see if they will be able to handle the situation that owners has decreased investment.

Kasimpasa was a balanced team and can find goals easily when captain Adem Büyük is in squad. Today he will play as well.

We saw BTTS of both teams' pre season games. They transfered some new players in defence line and I don't think they have solid defences until the middle of the season.

I expect Alanya to win @2.38
BTTS&2.5o @ 1.86
Wagner Love to score
Adem Büyük to score

Last edited by b.damatoglu; 12-08-17 at 17:28.
Old 12-08-17, 20:36   #7
b.damatoglu
Freshman

BTTS&2.5o won by first half. 1-2 1st half score

Alanya lost,
Wagner Love - Adem Büyük didn't score

Last edited by b.damatoglu; 13-08-17 at 11:02.