BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365
Claims they know the English game. BA doubts it. Up to EUR 30 bonus for new clients, superb odds !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 19-08-17, 13:36   #31
lukefinleymarsh
banned

lukefinleymarsh is on a distinguished road

Today's Premier League: SWANSEA CITY V MANCHESTER UNITED!

The opposite poles of the summer transfer window will meet at the Liberty Stadium. Swansea City, having the bad summer window, lose star man Gylfi Siguršsson to Everton and might be playing this match replacement. Romelu Lukaku and Nemanja Matic joined Old Trafford on the opening day, and this makes Manchester United even stronger. It's going to be a comfortable day for Jose Mourinho!

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Manchester United -1.75 at 2.420

Check @Scottsltr full match preview here plus two other Premier League matches today, AFC BOURNEMOUTH V WATFORD and STOKE V ARSENAL!

Good luck!

-- Luke M
lukefinleymarsh is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-08-17, 02:23   #32
lukefinleymarsh
banned

Premier League Sunday: TOTTENHAM V CHELSEA

It's the very first big derby in the English Premier League this season. Defending champion Chelsea will travel to Wembley stadium to meet Tottenham Hotspurs, and it is surely going to be fun. Here's the best Asian handicap betting pick from @Scottsltr.

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Spurs -0.50 at 2.098

Read his full previews right here with two other Premier League matches HUDDERSFIELD V NEWCASTLE and MANCHESTER CITY V EVERTON.

Good luck!

-- Luke M
Old 25-08-17, 16:41   #33
lukefinleymarsh
banned

Tomorrow's Premier League, Manchester City will travel to Dean Court to meet AFC Bournemouth.

The host started this season so bad. two consecutive losses from West Brom and Watford. Lucky for them, they have a midweek tie against Birmingham City in the EFL Cup, at least that sparks some home. Facing Manchester City, however, will surely add additional bad records for their scorecard.

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation from @scottsltr: Manchester City -1.75 at 2.230

Make sure to check the full preview here to get two more free betting tips for: MANCHESTER UNITED V LEICESTER and HUDDERSFIELD V SOUTHAMPTON.

Good luck!

-- Luke M
Old 25-08-17, 18:02   #34
ApostaGanha
banned

ApostaGanha is on a distinguished road

Watford vs Brighton Betting Tip:

From what I remember of Chris Hughton (and nothing against him personally, obviously), I don***8217;t have a very good impression of the current Brighton manager who, despite having achieved some promotions to the Premier League.

He seems to never be able to deliver in the top tier of English football and to always put his teams playing a boring style, opting for a defensive and safe approach instead of looking to be more aggressive, like Marco Silva for example.

Considering that, the good home record of Marco Silva and his teams, Watford***8217;s good start of the season and Brighton***8217;s poor start, I believe in a home win here (I***8217;d say at least 2-0 or 3-1).

Watford AH -1

https://www.inside.bet/betting-tips-...remier-league/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-17, 18:03   #35
ApostaGanha
banned

Manchester United vs Leicester Betting Tip:

Leicester can be a difficult opponent, because they are a team with quality players, that knows how to defend and can cause United some troubles with their quick breakaways.

However, United are strong at the moment and had a very strong start in this Premier League and I don***8217;t see them slipping up at home against Leicester.

On such a competitive league, United can***8217;t afford to lose points at home, because that***8217;s how they lost track of the other title contenders last season.

United has a lot of offensive dynamic, and they are playing good football. Although I don***8217;t expect another beatdown in this match, at least I believe they will be able to win.

Manchester United

Old 25-08-17, 18:04   #36
ApostaGanha
banned

Liverpool vs Arsenal Betting Tip:

Theoretically, most of Liverpool’s Klopp matches will be suitable to have several goals, and I think this one is no exception.

Both teams are still a work in progress and we can see there is still a lot to correct and improve on for both managers, with, despite everything, Liverpool being a more offensive side, that, naturally, exposes too much on the defensive side.

Besides that, they also don’t have very competent defenders, at least not as much as they needed, and therefore they end up conceding a lot of goals.

Regarding Arsenal, the team is still showing some signs of insecurity (just like we saw against Leicester).

I believe that will also lead to some chances both for Liverpool and Arsenal in this match. This way, I expect a match with a lot of goals, at least 3.

Over 3 goals

Old 25-08-17, 18:20   #37
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

This thread is from two weeks ago. The least you could do while you are posting all these meaningless "previews" is open a new thread!
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-17, 21:25   #38
ApostaGanha
banned

Manchester United vs Leicester Betting Tip:

Two offensive teams, that play to win, and to score goals. Obviously United is in better form, has a better team and are huge favourites here.

But Leicester***8217;s offensive power with Vardy and Okazaki is strong, especially Vardy since the striker is almost always present on the scoresheet, just like it happened at Arsenal, where he scored and played very well.

All in all, I expect a match with goals, a lot of goals, and I won***8217;t be surprised if Leicester are able to score one or two, so I see value on this over 2.5 goals market for this big match that will happen on Saturday.

Over 2.5 goals

https://www.inside.bet/betting-tips-...mier-league-2/
Old 25-08-17, 21:26   #39
ApostaGanha
banned

Bournemouth vs Manchester City Betting Tip:

We should see a clear change happening in this match. Bournemouth had been having a lot of ball possession, despite their lack of firepower.

Here, they should lose even on ball possession.

City should have total control over this match, since they are able to keep their balanced style both at home and away from home.

And they will face a team that doesn***8217;t present much risks to their defence, considering they have failed to score in the first two matches.

I expect a match where City will try to dominate and get the lead early on, because they need to recover the points they***8217;ve dropped at home on their last match.

And this weaker opponent is the ideal opportunity for that.

City HT/FT

Old 25-08-17, 21:29   #40
ApostaGanha
banned

Chelsea vs Everton Betting Tip:

Chelsea is a stronger side and I see them winning this match.

It won***8217;t be easy because Everton is always a tricky opponent for any team, and that was proven once again in Manchester, where they caused City a lot of trouble and came out with one more point in the bag.

Chelsea has lost at home in their Premier League season debut and I don***8217;t see them slipping up again, unless the match has some unexpected incidents again.

I believe and expect a close match between two teams with great players, but it is time for the English champions to step up and assert themselves, so they should get the win in this match.

Chelsea to win

Old 27-08-17, 05:52   #41
lukefinleymarsh
banned

Premier League Sunday, Aug 27: LIVERPOOL V ARSENAL

Liverpool is enjoying a successful run as for the moment. They kicked out German opponent Hoffenheim in the Champions League playoff, bringing them closer to Europe's most coveted Cup after 3 years. In the English top-flight, for the meantime, facing Arsenal will be their toughest match yet. But I can't see any way that they will lose this match.

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Liverpool -0.75 at 2.500

Read the complete match preview from @scottsltr here and check another Premier League match: CHELSEA V EVERTON.

Good luck!

-- Luke M