BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia


Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-08-17, 00:14   #1
mightye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
Posts: 3,655
mightye is on a distinguished road
Default Norway OBOS-Ligaen 13-17 Aug

Sunday 13.08.2017 Elverum - Bodø/Glimt:

Elverum are using natural grass at Elverum Stadion. Bodø/Glimt are using artificial pitch at their home stadium.

Game start: 14:00 CET (Local time 15:00)

Newly promoted Elverum (2-8-8) played 1-1 away against Tromsdalen last round. 0-1 loss away against Eliteserie side Vålerenga in the Cup on Thursday.
They are 0-3-2 in their latest league games.
Elverum are 1-4-3 at home, with goal score 8-13.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bodø/Glimt (13-3-2) outclassed bottom side Arendal 5-0 at home last round. Bodø/Glimt are 3-2-0 in their latest games.
Bodø/Glimt are 5-2-2 on the road, with goal score 14-12.
Mathias Normann (Mid 7/0 - Brighton, England) and Morten Konradsen (Mid 12/0 - Rosenborg) have left during the summer.

Elverum - Bodø/Glimt ended 1-2 in 2013. (Bodø/Glimt - Elverum ended 5-0 in the league this season, but Elverum eliminated Bodø/Glimt away in the Cup (1-1 FT, 2-2 after Extra time, and won after penalty shootout)

Meeting between a newly promoted side, that are holding a relegation spot, and the clear promotion favorites.
Elverum have played many even games as a newly promoted side in OBOS-Ligaen 2017, 5 of Elverums 6 latest league games have ended Under 2.5 goals, and they eliminated Bodø/Glimt away in the 3rd round of the Cup after Penalty Shootout 1-1 FT. (2-2 Extra Time).
0-1 loss away against Eliteserie side Vålerenga in the Cup on Thursday.
Bodø/Glimt seem to have the promotion under control already, but the guests will be very aware of Elverums strengths, as Elverum eliminated Bodø/Glimt in the Cup earlier this season.
The top scorer in OBOS-Ligaen, Kristian Fardal Opseth (Att 18/15) has scored 8 goals in his 8 latest games, and in 3 of his 4 latest away games, and 2.08@Unibet for him to score can be worth some Units.
Opseth goal, and 0-2 FT? Under 3 goals will be my call, money back if the game ends with 3 goals scored.

Pick: Under 3 goals, 9/10 stakes, odds 2.02@Pinnacle. Good luck!
mightye is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-08-17, 21:23   #2
mightye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
Posts: 3,655
mightye is on a distinguished road
Default

Wednesday 16.08.2017 Tromsdalen - Sandnes Ulf:

Tromsdalen are using artificial pitch at TUIL Arena. Sandnes Ulf are using natural grass at their home stadium.

Game start: 17:00 CET (Local time 18:00)

Tromsdalen (6-6-7) lost 0-2 away against Mjøndalen, and they have lost 3 straight away games now.
Much better stats at home, and they are 4-2-0 in their latest home games.
Tromsdalen are 5-3-2 at home, with goal score 15-13.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandnes Ulf (9-6-4) had a 3-0 lead at home against Åsane at half time, but ended up with a 3-3 draw in the end, after 2 overtime goals by the Bergen side.
The guests are 2-3-0 in the latest games.
Sandnes Ulf are 4-2-3 on the road, with goal score 17-19.

Tromsdalen - Sandnes Ulf ended 0-1 in 2010. (Sandnes Ulf - Tromsdalen ended 2-0 earlier this season)

Meeting between a newly promoted side, and a playoff candidate.
Tromsdalen "wins at home, loses away". They rarely loses at home, and gives most top sides a good fight.
Sandnes Ulf scores a lot and could have been fighting among the promotion favorites in the top, but they also allow a lot of goals against. 3-3 draws in their two latest games, and you rarely see 0-0 or 1-0 results when Sandnes Ulf are playing.
Much of the reason for Sandnes Ulfs many goals, are their key attacking duo up front.
Kjell Rune Sellin (Att 19/10) and Kent Håvard Eriksen (Att 19/11) have been on fire lately, and both strikers have scored 3 goals in their two latest games.
We might see another high scoring game here, as Tromsdalen are more than capable of scoring at home, while Sandnes Ulf will most like have their revenge for the Åsane robbery on Sunday.
Sandnes Ulf have scored 2 goals or more, in 4 of their 5 latest away games in the league.

Pick: Sandnes Ulf - Over 1.5 goals, 9/10 stakes, odds 2.07@Pinnacle. Good luck!
mightye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-17, 21:52   #3
mightye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
Posts: 3,655
mightye is on a distinguished road
Default

Wednesday 16.08.2017 Bodø/Glimt - Fredrikstad:

Both teams are using artifical pitch at their home stadiums.

Game start: 17:00 CET (Local time 18:00)

Bodø/Glimt (14-3-2) outclassed newly promoted Elverum on the road last round (4-0).
The top scorer in OBOS-Ligaen, Kristian Fardal Opseth (Att 19/16), has proved solid form over time now, and he has scored 5 goals in his 3 latest games.
Bodø/Glimt are 8-1-0 at home, with goal score 31-11.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrikstad (2-9-8) disappointed again, as they only managed to get a 0-0 draw at home against Levanger. The former top side are only one point above Elverum on a relegation spot, with 11 games remaining.
Fredrikstad have yet to win away from home, 0-3-6, with goal score 7-19.
For this game, Razak Nuhu (Def 13/0) and Akinshola Akinyemi (Def 15/1) are suspended.

Bodø/Glimt - Fredrikstad ended 4-0 in 2013. (Fredrikstad - Bodø/Glimt ended 0-1 earlier this season)

Meeting between the promotion favorites, and a struggling former top side.
Bodø/Glimt have lost a couple of their biggest talents this summer, but their team machinery are running better than ever at the moment.
Fredrikstads team machinery are the guests main problem at the moment. They signed many new players this summer, but it takes time to adapt to each other, and it may be a close race between Fredrikstad and Elverum to avoid relegation this season.
Theres no doubt that Fredrikstad coach Loberto will try to keep a clean sheet, and a 0-0 draw here. That will most likely be wishful thinking though, as Fredrikstad have lost 6 of their 7 latest away games in the league, while Bodø/Glimt have scored 3 goals or more, in 8 of 9 home games in the league, and won 8 of 9 home games so far.
Very low odds on Bodø/Glimt home win, and Unibet price Bodø/Glimt to score over 2.5 goals to 1.83. Pinnacle and 188bet offer 2.00 for Bodø/Glimt to score over 2.5 goals, for the 9th time in 10 attempts at home, and is worth a shot imo.

Pick: Bodø/Glimt - Over 2.5 goals, 9/10 stakes, odds 2.00@188bet. Good luck!
mightye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 15:28   #4
ellas98
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 517
ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Hi mightye,

thanks for the prognoses!

I have found that today Floro have a very good chance to win against Mjondalen who are still winless as guests in OBOS-league (second worst visitors).
Floro have won four home games in a row, and they are an in-form team (4 wins from the last 5). Besides, six weeks ago in the reverse clash, Floro won 4-2 as visitors.
What do you think? Thanks!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 19:22   #5
EnterTheVoid
Freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 100
EnterTheVoid is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightye View Post
Wednesday 16.08.2017 Tromsdalen - Sandnes Ulf:

Tromsdalen are using artificial pitch at TUIL Arena. Sandnes Ulf are using natural grass at their home stadium.

Game start: 17:00 CET (Local time 18:00)

Tromsdalen (6-6-7) lost 0-2 away against Mjøndalen, and they have lost 3 straight away games now.
Much better stats at home, and they are 4-2-0 in their latest home games.
Tromsdalen are 5-3-2 at home, with goal score 15-13.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandnes Ulf (9-6-4) had a 3-0 lead at home against Åsane at half time, but ended up with a 3-3 draw in the end, after 2 overtime goals by the Bergen side.
The guests are 2-3-0 in the latest games.
Sandnes Ulf are 4-2-3 on the road, with goal score 17-19.

Tromsdalen - Sandnes Ulf ended 0-1 in 2010. (Sandnes Ulf - Tromsdalen ended 2-0 earlier this season)

Meeting between a newly promoted side, and a playoff candidate.
Tromsdalen "wins at home, loses away". They rarely loses at home, and gives most top sides a good fight.
Sandnes Ulf scores a lot and could have been fighting among the promotion favorites in the top, but they also allow a lot of goals against. 3-3 draws in their two latest games, and you rarely see 0-0 or 1-0 results when Sandnes Ulf are playing.
Much of the reason for Sandnes Ulfs many goals, are their key attacking duo up front.
Kjell Rune Sellin (Att 19/10) and Kent Håvard Eriksen (Att 19/11) have been on fire lately, and both strikers have scored 3 goals in their two latest games.
We might see another high scoring game here, as Tromsdalen are more than capable of scoring at home, while Sandnes Ulf will most like have their revenge for the Åsane robbery on Sunday.
Sandnes Ulf have scored 2 goals or more, in 4 of their 5 latest away games in the league.

Pick: Sandnes Ulf - Over 1.5 goals, 9/10 stakes, odds 2.07@Pinnacle. Good luck!
thanks man, class work!!
EnterTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 20:46   #6
mightye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
Posts: 3,655
mightye is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterTheVoid View Post
thanks man, class work!!
cheers! both picks money tonight, and congrats to ellas98 with Florø, Kupen still in insane form (4 goals tonight)!
mightye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 21:03   #7
ellas98
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 517
ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightye View Post
cheers! both picks money tonight, and congrats to ellas98 with Florø, Kupen still in insane form (4 goals tonight)!
Thanks! And spot-on calls from you! Congrats!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 06:43   #8
Neubs
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dresden/Germany
Posts: 393
Neubs is on a distinguished road
Default

THX both of you. Good Picks and Money for us...
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 07:34   #9
mightye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
Posts: 3,655
mightye is on a distinguished road
Default

Thursday 17.08.2017 Ullensaker/Kisa - Start:

Both teams are using artifical pitch at their home stadiums.

Game start: 18:00 CET (Local time 19:00)

Ullensaker/Kisa (8-3-8) showed no respect, and defeated the high-flying playoff candidates Ranheim 4-3 away last round.
They are 3-1-1 in their latest games.
Ullensaker/Kisa are 4-2-3 at home, with goal score 14-13.
Cisse Abshir (Def 13/0), Ole Kristian Langås (Att 13/3) and Andreas Aalbu (Att 15/3) have been out with injuries lately.
Key midfielder Niklas Sandberg (Mid 16/4) is suspended.
Espen Garnås (Def - Kjelsås, 2.Div) and Magnus Grødem (Mid/Att - On loan deal from Vålerenga) have been signed this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Start (11-4-4) won 2-0 at home against Florø last round, and the Kristiansand side have reclaimed one of the promotion spots, with 11 games remaining.
They are 3-2-0 in their latest games.
Start are 3-3-3 on the road, with goal score 13-10.
Damian Lowe (Def - Tampa Bay Rowdies, USA), Kristjan Floki Finnbogason (FH, Iceland) and Steffen Lie Skålevik (Att - On loan deal from Brann) have been signed this week.

Ullensaker/Kisa - Start ended 0-3 in 2012. (Start - Ullensaker/Kisa ended 3-1 earlier this season)

Ullensaker/Kisa can play even against most teams in OBOS-Ligaen, and coach Vegard Skogheim have really impressed in the way he has turned the team into a mid-table team/playoff candidate this year, from being a clear relegation candidate the latest seasons.
Start have struggled more than expected, due to few alternatives up front as their key striker Salvesen got long-term injured in the season opener.
Now they have signed two star attackers for this level, Finnbogason (Att 14/8) has been solid for FH in Iceland, and Skålevik (Att 8/0) has been fighting for a place in the starting lineup for the second best team in Eliteserien all season, and he was 18/6 in Tippeligaen last season. Only Skålevik will be available of the new signings for Start in this game though.
While Ullensaker/Kisa have been involved in several high scoring games of late, all of Starts 5 latest games have ended with 3 goals or less scored.
Ullensaker/Kisa have key midfielder Sandberg suspended, and their attackers Langås and Aalbu are also likely to miss this game.
I expect Starts coach Steinar Pedersen to focus on controlling the game, with a safety first approach. Due to Ullensaker/Kisas missing players, I believe the home team will create less chances than normal.
Under 3 goals scored will be my call, money back if 3 goals scored.
Unibet offer 1.84, while SBO offer 1.98 for Under 3 goals.

Pick: Under 3 goals, 9/10 stakes, odds 1.98@SBO. Good luck!

Last edited by mightye; 17-08-17 at 08:11.
mightye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 11:56   #10
egomax
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Venezia (Italy)
Posts: 425
egomax is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightye View Post
Thursday 17.08.2017 Ullensaker/Kisa - Start:

Both teams are using artifical pitch at their home stadiums.

Game start: 18:00 CET (Local time 19:00)

Ullensaker/Kisa (8-3-8) showed no respect, and defeated the high-flying playoff candidates Ranheim 4-3 away last round.
They are 3-1-1 in their latest games.
Ullensaker/Kisa are 4-2-3 at home, with goal score 14-13.
Cisse Abshir (Def 13/0), Ole Kristian Langås (Att 13/3) and Andreas Aalbu (Att 15/3) have been out with injuries lately.
Key midfielder Niklas Sandberg (Mid 16/4) is suspended.
Espen Garnås (Def - Kjelsås, 2.Div) and Magnus Grødem (Mid/Att - On loan deal from Vålerenga) have been signed this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Start (11-4-4) won 2-0 at home against Florø last round, and the Kristiansand side have reclaimed one of the promotion spots, with 11 games remaining.
They are 3-2-0 in their latest games.
Start are 3-3-3 on the road, with goal score 13-10.
Damian Lowe (Def - Tampa Bay Rowdies, USA), Kristjan Floki Finnbogason (FH, Iceland) and Steffen Lie Skålevik (Att - On loan deal from Brann) have been signed this week.

Ullensaker/Kisa - Start ended 0-3 in 2012. (Start - Ullensaker/Kisa ended 3-1 earlier this season)

Ullensaker/Kisa can play even against most teams in OBOS-Ligaen, and coach Vegard Skogheim have really impressed in the way he has turned the team into a mid-table team/playoff candidate this year, from being a clear relegation candidate the latest seasons.
Start have struggled more than expected, due to few alternatives up front as their key striker Salvesen got long-term injured in the season opener.
Now they have signed two star attackers for this level, Finnbogason (Att 14/8) has been solid for FH in Iceland, and Skålevik (Att 8/0) has been fighting for a place in the starting lineup for the second best team in Eliteserien all season, and he was 18/6 in Tippeligaen last season. Only Skålevik will be available of the new signings for Start in this game though.
While Ullensaker/Kisa have been involved in several high scoring games of late, all of Starts 5 latest games have ended with 3 goals or less scored.
Ullensaker/Kisa have key midfielder Sandberg suspended, and their attackers Langås and Aalbu are also likely to miss this game.
I expect Starts coach Steinar Pedersen to focus on controlling the game, with a safety first approach. Due to Ullensaker/Kisas missing players, I believe the home team will create less chances than normal.
Under 3 goals scored will be my call, money back if 3 goals scored.
Unibet offer 1.84, while SBO offer 1.98 for Under 3 goals.

Pick: Under 3 goals, 9/10 stakes, odds 1.98@SBO. Good luck!
Thank u mightye! I've followed u and took "live" under3,5 after 2nd gol (I admit that I wasn't so sure but...mightye is mightye!). Money money money!!!
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 12:25   #11
mightye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tønsberg, Norway
Posts: 3,655
mightye is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by egomax View Post
Thank u mightye! I've followed u and took "live" under3,5 after 2nd gol (I admit that I wasn't so sure but...mightye is mightye!). Money money money!!!
big congrats egomax!
mightye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.