BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Germany/Austria/Switzerland

Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Discuss your German/Austrian/Swiss predictions and analysis. Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga, Swiss NLA and NLB, Austrian Bundesliga and Regional
Bet on German soccer at:
GAMEBOOKERS: - Bettingadvice' ALL-TIME fave bookie. Try it!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-08-17, 07:42   #1
Azure

Azure is on a distinguished road
Default Germany DFB Cup, Round 1, 11.-14.08.

Koblenz - Dresden (Fri, 11.08.)
Guess that is an alltime record: officially this is ofc a homegame of Koblenz, but the match is played at Zwickau, which is 430 km away from Koblenz but only 130 km from Dresden. The reason is that Koblenz' homeground renovation is not done yet and closer potential stadium alternatives refused to accept the game (mostly due to bad reputation of Dresden hools...). So this is actually rather a homegame for Dresden. - Koblenz had a struggling start into RL Southwest so far. They lost both games vs freshly promoted opponents Röchlingen (2:3) + Freiburg II (1:2) and additionally failed to win vs mediocre Kickers from Stuttgart (1:1). - Dynamo lost many important offensive players this summer. Kutschke, Gogia, Stefaniak are gone. I wasn't entirely convinced of replacements, but Dresden did add some more signings lately and maybe they can do the job properly when teamplay starts clicking. - I surely dislike taking higher handicaps, esp in awaygames, but have to back the "visitors" here. Dynamos should be able to score some goals vs a shaky team from two leagues below on a kind of neutral pitch.
Dresden -1,5 @1,94 (2/10).

Karlsruhe - Leverkusen (Fri, 11.08.)
KSC dropped to 3.Liga last season and underwent massive squad changes. Seasonstart did show that they were not ready yet (2:2, 2:3, 0:2), but last weekend they finally managed the first win (2:1 vs in-form Wiesbaden and with bit better efficiency it could've been 5:4 instead...). - Leverkusen with new coach Herrlich. Testresults vs "serious" opponents: 0:3 vs Würzburg (3rd div), 2:2 vs Bonn (4), 3:2 vs Sandhausen (2), 1:1 vs Antalyaspor (1), 1:3 vs Lazio (1), 3:3 vs Celta Vigo (1). That's a lot of conceded goals! But on the other hand they create chances and score, too. - I guess you catch my drift .
Over 3,0 @1,93 (3/10).

Kiel - Braunschweig (Fri, 11.08.)
If anybody would've asked me before 2.BL seasonstart what I expect from this game, I definitely would've predicted a low-scoring game. Kiel was known for a rocksolid defense in 3.Liga last season and Braunschweig usually didn't concede much either. However, two rounds are played now: Kiel 2:2 and 3:4; BS 2:2 and 2:0. - This is Cup and not 2.BL, but especially after the impressions of Kiel's crazy 3:4 defeat at Union last Friday, I have to give the over a small shot here at such odds.
Over 2,5 @2,02 (2/10).

Last edited by Azure; 11-08-17 at 07:48.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-08-17, 15:32   #2
tomynica
Freshman

tomynica is on a distinguished road

Hey Azure, can we expect some Swiss league tips soon?
tomynica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 12:23   #3
JohnLocke85
Freshman

JohnLocke85 is on a distinguished road

What about arlen-dortmund? 10 or more goals?
JohnLocke85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-17, 17:23   #4
Neubs

Neubs is on a distinguished road

BFC Dynamo Berlin-Schalke 04

Few Words about this Game. Schalke the Favorite and all Eyes are now on New Coach Tedesco who have to made a sucessfull Season with Schalke. Last Season everyone talk that Schalke played a bad Season, but for me this squad last Season and as well this Season isn´t something Special. For me this is a Team who can play with luck for Place 4 but realistic for me this is a team for playing 5-7.
But that doesn´t care anyone on Schalke. They want the sucess. So Tedesco have a difficult Situation. With 2. Bundesliga Team Aue last Season Tedesco made a great Job and playing some nice Defensive Football. Think he will play also a little bit more on Defensive in Bundesliga. But today they are big Favorites, BUT they have not played any important Game this Season. No important missings today for Schalke - or let me say no new important missings. So i expected the strongest Starting XI for Schalke. But is think it will be a difficult Match today. Because Dynamo Berlin are in Season Games so far and have also played 3 League Games yet. Also they have a really good Squad who will play normaly for Place 1-4 in his League. Also they have strong Defensive with only 1 Goal allowed in 3 League Games. And must fair to say, they have not a strong Offensive. Okoronkwo will play in Front and he is a big Guy - who is a Fighter but not a typical Striker who stands for a lot of goals. So i see here Schalke wining but with the fact that Bundesliga starts next Weekend and thats more important then this Cup Game or let me say it wouldn´t surprised me when Schalke only wining today with 1:0 or 2:0.
But for me here i can´t see many Goals. Dynamo Berlin will park the bus, Tedesco also for me not the type of Coach who will be Schalke let play very offensive and Berlin doens´t have such a strong offensive Line. So for me here:

Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.90 3/10 bet365
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-17, 17:42   #5
Neubs

Duisburg-Nuernberg

Also nice game here between two 2. Bundesliga Sides. Duisburg new in this League and again they will play only for holding the 2. Bundesliga. Squad isn´t anything special and for me they can only be fighting. Also they didn´t have a good Striker. Taschy not that type of Player and Brandstetter also. Brandstetter including he has not the best Form at the Moment.
No important Missings on Duisburg Side.
Nuernberg with very good Form and with 2 Wins in the League. Playing brilliant in First Game against Kaiserslautern and wining with little bit Luck in Regensburg 1:0. But they have win this Game. So Morale will be high and Coach from Nuernberg said that they made this as a very important Game because he want defintily the next Round.Think both will come to next Round because of the Money Factor, but in Media and in Interviews for me it looks like that Nuernberg want the next Round more.
Think both will beginn not with total Offensive and playing Football, for holding the own 0.
Also no new Missings on Nuernberg Side and i expected here a tough game with little advantage for Nuernberg and for me smells like Extra Time today.

Under 2.5 @ 1.95 3/10 interwetten
Nuernberg AHC0 @ 1.83 3/10 bet365
Old 14-08-17, 20:24   #6
Neubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
BFC Dynamo Berlin-Schalke 04
Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.90 3/10 bet365

Duisburg-Nuernberg

Under 2.5 @ 1.95 3/10 interwetten

Nuernberg AHC0 @ 1.83 3/10 bet365
Schalke win FT 2:0
Nuernberg win FT 2:1
Nice Day - but bad that Duisburg scored in 93th the 3rd Goal...
Old 14-08-17, 20:45   #7
Carovie

Carovie is on a distinguished road

thanks again for your job Neubs
Carovie is offline   Reply With Quote