BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Other leagues

Other leagues
Share your insider picks in all other countries here (not those who have got their own forums). Israel, Arab, Asian (Japan, China, Singapore) Australia, etc. Please mention the league in the post heading !! Notice that you should use the league specific categories if possible.
This section is brought to you by: 5Dimes - excellent odds and varied betting offers

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 28-05-17, 00:09   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Japan J2-League 28/05/2017

Date: 28.5.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Japan J2 League
Start time: 07:00
Game: Oita Trinita v Fagiano
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,40 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,44!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Oita and Fagiano are two teams that went different ways in their short history. While Oita, who were formed in 1994, already played 8 seasons in J1 League, Fagiano never managed to promote further from J2 League and they are going to wait a bit longer. This season, as it seems, will be pretty uneventful for both teams and midtable finish is expected.
Oita of course are the better team here, currently 8th they are doing well and their form is rising. Their average of goals is 2,4 per game, but with better form more goals are scored and they are on a streak of 4 consecutive overs. They are favourites to win this match, too and I expect them to do so. 2-1, 4-1, 1-2 and 2-2 are their recent results, although they played only 1 home game among these.
Their oponents Fagiano are a bit lower. Currently 17th they have an average of 2,3 goals scored in their games. Away from home they are really poor, but I do expect them to score. They have scored in three out of the first four games but later no goals in the last 3 aways... Overall, they are rather poor at the moment, but they did win twice at home lately and had 3 overs in the last 5 games.
I expect Oita to win this, my call is 3-1!
GL!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-06-17, 16:51   #2
Williamrof

Williamrof is on a distinguished road
Default Japan J2 League 28/05/2017

Ive played keeper leagues before, but what exactly are the rules for a dynasty league. Def. interested in joining though

Williamrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 11:00   #3
iulinel

iulinel is on a distinguished road

I can see the difference in Oita passing game. Obviously they've been training pass-move on their training session. Also using long ball kicks when is needed. Theit attacking style is from everywhere- flanks, center. Looking pretty confident when player is 1on1 with other team player.
home win
iulinel is offline   Reply With Quote