This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 26-08-18, 02:34   #181
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

With victory the two teams want to start, so they will give it all for the win and can become an open game with goals from both sides and they can score a lot of goals
HANNOVER 96 vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Homecoming Nicolas seems to be not yet ready and has difficulty getting results, on the other hand Chelsea has a lot of quality and can win
NEWCASTLE UNITED vs CHELSEA FC @@ CHELSEA FC, odds 1.70
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 28-08-18, 00:08   #182
betcatalog

Vinti wants at least two goals to have a chance to qualify, so her job is very difficult. I do not see AEK risk taking, and if she is open from the start, she will have issues behind her, I expect a close match with few goals
AEK ATHEN vs VIDI FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65
Old 29-08-18, 00:50   #183
betcatalog

PAOK may have the lead because of the away goals but it is required to look better on the pitch than the first match and to take advantage of the hot Touba. I expect an open match and both teams to score, as they did in the first match
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs SL BENFICA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75
Old 30-08-18, 00:20   #184
betcatalog

One of the most commercial couples of the night is Besiktas - Partizan, especially after 1-1 of last week. However, the favorite is the team from Turkey, playing today at its headquarters. With the frequency of the two teams, we will prefer the many goals
BESIKTAS JK vs FK PARTIZAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

A magical image was 0-0 in Bergamo between Atalanta and Copenhagen, with the Italians having over 20 final attempts to reach the goal of the opposing team. The goal in the Europa League is a great goal for Atalanta, with coach Garperini resting almost all of his main footballers in the match match with Roma (3-3
FC COPENHAGEN vs ATALANTA BERGAMASCA @@ ATALANTA BERGAMASCA, oddss 1.75
Old 01-09-18, 00:58   #185
betcatalog

Surely the two teams are not yet ready and need time. I expect to be cautious and not to take a particular risk during the match, it will become a closed game with a few goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

The two teams showed opposite points in the first game, Panathinaikos showed very good elements and tries to create phases, as time passes will be better. Lamia did not show anything at all and confined to defensive performance, I expect even though Panathinaikos can hardly find a goal and get the win
PANATHINAIKOS vs LAMIA @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.60
Old 02-09-18, 03:17   #186
betcatalog

Panionios showed some weaknesses, while PAOK started ideally, but in the two most recent games he did not have a similar course. Today I expect PAOK to be serious and to the quality of winning
PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 1.55

The two teams started with victories in the season, showing good figures, although it is still too early to judge them. Today, I expect to be a tough game with not many goals and I do not see opening the score
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs LARISA AEL @@ Under, odds 1.50
Old 09-09-18, 23:53   #187
betcatalog

Fernando Santos's team goes straight into the ... deep, confronting the ever-recognizable Italy without starring Cristiano Ronaldo in her composition. The material is certainly in the hands of Fernando Santos, while the "squadra arazoura" on the other hand brought 1-1 against Poland for the premiere of the event. The two teams appear more aggressive than the recent past and are worth both teams
PORTUGAL vs ITALY @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

The first match for Scotland in the Nations League and clearly would like to start with ... right its obligations to the event. In the match the power will dominate and the phases will be a few in front of the frames. Any team that manages to open the scoring will try to keep it up to the end, so the match can hardly escape the few goals
SCOTLAND vs ALBANIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

One of the good couples of the night is Sweden - Turkey, with Scandinavians coming into the battle of the Nations League today. The Turks lost from the last with 2-1 and even home and do not cease to have weaknesses, especially in the inhibiting part of their game. Sweden has a more team-based team and has the upper hand to win
SWEDEN vs TURKEY @@ SWEDEN, odds 2.10
Old 11-09-18, 00:19   #188
betcatalog

The most commercial pair of the evening is undoubtedly Spain - Croatia, with their "rookie rosa" coming from the winning 2-1 in England, while the Croats give their first game today to the National League. The hosts are definitely more full of rosters and a deep bench, unlike Croatia, who traveled with absences in Elche, where the game will be played, and clearly its mission is extremely difficult.
SPAIN vs CROATIA @@ SPAIN, odds 1.70

Very interesting and the couple of Bosnia with Austria and as you will know from the odds, it is a balanced pair. Bosnia already has three points in the group, with a double in Northern Ireland a few days ago with 2-1, while the Austrians are giving their first game today to the Nations League. The two teams seem capable of everything with regard to the point, but with the quality and experience they have from the center and ahead they can score
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA vs AUSTRIA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.90
--
stoiximatikes etairies
Old 13-09-18, 23:25   #189
betcatalog

Huesca welcomes Rayo Vallecano and a finish early will help to open the pace and see a good game
SD HUESCA vs RAYO VALLECANO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

ST MIRREN vs CELTIC GLASGOW @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Dortmund is welcoming the Cup Eindhracht Frankfurt and is there as you understand the favorite in the game. Borussia's only home winner so far has won 4-1 in Leipzig so far and we expect it to happen today
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs EINTRACHT FRANKFURT @@ BORUSSIA DORTMUND, odds 1.45
Old 14-09-18, 23:35   #190
betcatalog

Difficult exit for Real Madrid in Bilbao, but has the quality and superiority to get the points of victory
ATHLETIC BILBAO vs REAL MADRID @@ REAL MADRID, odds 1.55

The two teams have not ideally started the season and are still making changes, they are not ready and I expect a game of patience, so the few goals have the first and probably the last reason
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

The big match, however, is held at 19.00 in San Paolo, where Napoli welcomes the unbeaten Fiorentina and an interesting meeting is expected. Both teams are qualitative and are ready to give us the Goal / Goal
SSC NAPOLI vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

The Clop's ultimate team is going through Wembley, and it's clear that the streets are in danger. However he will find the venues and without Ionians the hosts have an issue
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LIVERPOOL @@ +0 Ah LIVERPOOL FC, odds 1.65
Old 18-09-18, 00:39   #191
betcatalog

In a very good game, the two teams score at will at the games of the championship. I expect a game open with many goals and phases, in front of the two goalspot
LIVERPOOL FC vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.45

Without a win, Schalke in the German league has only defeated so far in three games, Porto is an experienced team, we will support the best team, get the victory
FC SCHALKE 04 vs FC PORTO @@ FC PORTO, odds 2.80

Both teams are looking for a positive result to get over them as they come from defeats that have thrown them on the morale. We are essentially expecting their reaction and at least betting on scoring once in the game
INTER MILANO vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75
Old 19-09-18, 00:38   #192
betcatalog

Benfica - Bayern has its own glory, as two big clubs are fighting each other, with the Bavarians, of course, showing favorites. A nice team is the Portuguese and we will prefer to score
SL BENFICA vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

Excellent aggressive lines the two teams will give everything to win and I expect an open game with many goals
CF VALENCIA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.90
Old 20-09-18, 01:37   #193
betcatalog

"Reds" will try to take advantage of the "Georgios Karaiskakis" and will have their chances in the match, but it is difficult to keep the dangerous Spanish team without goals. It is likely that both teams will score
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs REAL BETIS @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

The two teams easily score and accept the goal, I expect an open game with goals and actions, I expect big score
RB LEIPZIG vs FC SALZBURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60
Old 21-09-18, 23:36   #194
betcatalog

A strong match between two excellent teams has good offensive lines and can score from a goal
FC SCHALKE 04 vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ Both team to score, odds 1.90

The two teams will fight for the points, I expect the AEL to be compact and aim at zero in the defense. Atromitos has not last year's creation and has a hard time making final goals for goals, I expect few goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

I think it's time for Astera's first win, he was good at the first three games and he should have zero points. On the other hand, Apollon was in the three games and I do not think he will be able to withstand the superiority of the home team
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs APOLLON SMIRNIS @@ ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.47

Liverpool is still in the league, both in the championship, with a 5-0-0 win as well as the Champions League, winning 3-2 in Paris Saint-Germain. Logically, there will be no problems with Southampton
LIVERPOOL FC vs SOUTHAMPTON FC @@ LIVERPOOL FC, odds 1.60
Old 23-09-18, 02:11   #195
betcatalog

Betis is better and better quality team if he scores first he will find the way to win, especially in her home and in front of her fans
REAL BETIS vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ REAL BETIS, odds 2.15

A very interesting match in Tumba can show us something about the future of the two teams. It is expected to be a hard game, where no team will want to lose, so they will give weight to the defenses and how not to get back to the score. I do not see the score open, the few goals have a lot of luck
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

The two teams gave their last friendly, where the home team was easily enforced. Panathinaikos has shown very good data so far and can win all small and medium teams, has raised psychology, good tactics and can win today
PANATHINAIKOS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.65

Great difficulty for Arsenal to keep its focus intact and if something special is here is to score both teams, only one game they have not scored
ARSENAL FC vs EVERTON FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55
Old 25-09-18, 01:21   #196
betcatalog

Inter is on a continuous ramp, Fiorentina is losing out on a away gamew, Inter, with fans help, can win the points of victory
INTER MILANO vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ INTER MILANO, odds 1.80

The two teams are extremely aggressive, they make great scores and can repeat it today
WERDER BREMEN vs HERTHA BSC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80
Old 26-09-18, 01:47   #197
betcatalog

Sevilla is not at its best, despite its broad victory with Levante, Real Madrid, it has quality and can win
FC SEVILLA vs REAL MADRID @@ REAL MADRID, odds 1.80

The two teams have opposite forms, I will follow it and I will trust Lyon's racing situation, the aggression that he makes to win
DIJON FCO vs OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS @@ OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS, odds 1.65
Old 28-09-18, 23:46   #198
betcatalog

No team has much room for new losses, so they will give them points or degrees. AEK is an experienced team with quality. OFI does not seem to be ready yet, it has many defensive gaps and can not create with frequency. I expect AEK to take advantage of the defensive gaps and win the victory
OFI KRETA vs AEK ATHEN @@ AEK ATHEN, odds 1.80

The two teams have very good offensive lines, they can score from one goal each
CHELSEA FC vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Demonstration match, home Panathinaikos to prove that his victories were not accidental, while PAS to prove his continued racing. With defensive attachment the PAS will be placed in OAKA, so I do not expect to have a big score
PANATHINAIKOS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Both teams have very good aggressive lines, Roma have defensive gaps and easily accept the goal, and can score in the attack
AS ROMA vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50
Old 30-09-18, 01:14   #199
betcatalog

3 at 3 over 2.5 at home Lille, 7 at 7 in total at Marseille, will score both teams and can score big
OSC LILLE vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

4 to 6 to score both teams home team, only to score both teams in Milan, can be repeated
US SASSUOLO CALCIO vs AC MILAN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

Very important confrontation for the two teams, none will want to lose. I expect it to become a game with many goals and not to risk. It will become a game that will be judged in the details and I expect to have few goals
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

The two teams are burning for points and will give them everything for them. It makes it very difficult and I do not see the opening of the score, I will bet on the few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40
Old 02-10-18, 02:42   #200
betcatalog

I expect coach Ouzounidis to line up his team with defensive orientations, closing the spaces. Benfica can not risk too much, because things will be harder to leave with grades or grades. I will bet on the few goals
AEK ATHEN vs SL BENFICA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

The strong points of the night are the doubles of Real Madrid at the headquarters of CSKA Moscow, since the Russians are quite weakened this year
CSKA MOSCOW vs REAL MADRID @@ REAL MADRID, odds 1.55

The French seem to have ... a star in the competition. She is in continuous racing and today with the help of her home and her fans she can win the three points
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs SHAKHTAR DONETSK @@ OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS, odds 1.80
Old 04-10-18, 01:40   #201
betcatalog

A very important match for the two teams for the continuation of the group, the level of the tie is important, I expect the two teams to give it all, but be cautious enough not to lose. I expect a small score with few goals
BATE BORISOV vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

You never bother to see the two teams and their games open quite often in goals. Indeed, the Austrians are undefeated in their 16 games this season, but Celtic is not a random team. Probably so over 2.5
FC SALZBURG vs CELTIC GLASGOW @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

An important match for the two teams, AC Milan has no room to be unconquered to claim with the win. It makes a lot of aggression, it creates final efforts and can win today
AC MILAN vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ AC MILAN, odds 1.50
Old 15-10-18, 00:25   #202
betcatalog

A showdown with intense grading, Greece must never lose. The next one welcomes Finland and can overtake it. I expect to be a hard game with few goals and phases, with many goals from both teams
FINLAND vs GREECE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

The quality of Bosnia is a given and with three out of three today across Northern Ireland it will end well with the group's first. The visitors count only defeats away
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA vs NORTHERN IRELAND @@ BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA, odds 1.65
Old 19-10-18, 23:29   #203
betcatalog

With the new coach Apollo will be different and probably harder on the pitch. AEK wants an easy lead, without losing points or players, but I will bet on the few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Derby City of London, the two teams score easily, sometimes have defensive problems, I see many goals in the match
WEST HAM UNITED vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Dortmund is testing at Stuttgart's ever-valued home and if something is worthwhile here is to score both teams, Dortmund's gameplay favors the goal on either side
VFB STUTTGART vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

An opportunity for Panathinaikos to show that it is not a random course until now, winning Panionios. Panionios is up and I expect a very good match. I will follow the headquarters, the quality of Panathinaikos, as well as the run that has
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.85