This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365 Great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 09-08-18, 17:27   #31
Get Real!

Get Real! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost
like the 1X2 part tought .....gonna write that down for when run out of argumen ... just in case
You want analysis? Ok...

APOEL is bad on the road, but Beer Shjeva is also bad this season both home and away, and if you then add to that the military/political element you get a nice Middle Eastern salad!
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-08-18, 17:27   #32
NikolaMM
Freshman

NikolaMM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulla View Post
Yes, very lucky, they had balls but lucky definitely at the end...

It's a hot day, but I believe it could happen that it leads to the enormous number of mistakes in defense..

Both teams are very offensive minded as I know, i will definitely look here for BTTS and over 2,5 and some high lines such as o3,5 and o4,5.

Jocic and Marcic will miss the game for hosts.
Savkovic moved to Jagiellonia
NikolaMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 17:32   #33
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real! View Post
You want analysis? Ok...

APOEL is bad on the road, but Beer Shjeva is also bad this season both home and away, and if you then add to that the military/political element you get a nice Middle Eastern salad!
OK !!

id say the rocket factor benefits locals .... not the kind of enviroment u see in many parts of the world ...
Old 09-08-18, 17:43   #34
Archibald

Archibald is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have much time for writeing, but I'm on Steaua aswell. It seems that there is no bottom of Hajduk poor form and situation. I would say that at the moment they are not one of the best 4 croatian teams.

I don't know many about Steaua, but Hajduk is just poor at the moment, really poor!
Archibald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 17:55   #35
cluelessG
Freshman

cluelessG is an unknown quantity at this point

Regarding Ludogorets - Zrinjski:
The away team is not able to use at least three players tonight - Barisic got injured in the last local league match, the coach said Filipovic is not available either. Galic got a red card against Valletta. Baric was also substituted early in the last game, not sure if he will be ready for Ludo.
Ludogorets is an ok team but they have problems scoring when the opposition "parks the bus" - no goals against MOL Vidi, no goal against Loko, one goal against Etar, one goal against Beroe. That's poor.
Zrinjski is surely a level below Ludo but bookies' odds reflect that.
On the funnier side: Zrinjski's coach got the secret recipe for beating Ludo: he called an old friend who works as an assistant-coach at Loko Plovdiv, who beat Ludo away over the weekend.

Last edited by cluelessG; 09-08-18 at 18:00.
cluelessG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 18:10   #36
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
cheers anyone with info on spartak subotica ..

i know tehy got quite lucky vs sparta .. and just passed through northern irish ..

sure a level below brondby ..but travel in europe tough ..

and locals should feel like freekin superman atm .. anyone !
Spartak has some missings, they are not very optimistic before this match, odds are low for away win, but it could also end in draw, not a very good game to bet on.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 18:32   #37
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road

Kukesi with some missings due to visa problem for Georgia, huge lack upfront for sure since they lost some important players sold in some good european teams . they are going there in order to play for the draw but its going to be hard to hold i think maybe 1-0, 2-0 win for Torpedo here, they looked convincing in their previous game while Kukesi couldnt win a single game so far. Maybe wait for better odds in live for the Home win here.
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 11:28   #38
Cyrus

Cyrus is on a distinguished road

Well, Hajduk vs FCSB ended as draw. Even Hajduk had slightly better chances. Very poor game, after one hour of gameplay i decided not to watch it anymore.
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-18, 02:09   #39
qwbot

qwbot is an unknown quantity at this point

Alashkert@16.4
-CFR Cluj don't need to win
-Alashkert was better side in 1st game: https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleagu...x.html?iv=true
qwbot is offline   Reply With Quote