This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Handball

Handball Handball discussions/picks from different nations, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Russia
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 28-07-18, 15:05   #1
Profesornula

Profesornula is on a distinguished road
Default U20 European Championship Men - Total ****

U20 European Championship Men - Total ****

I monitore this whole tournament and I can't believe my eyes. Poland, who beat Russia 36:28 in group stage, lose to them today 26:28 in the match for final place by very strange circumstances. First, the odds from written to the time match-up dropped on Poland from 1,30 to an average 1,19 the kickoff time. After 1 minute after kickoff the result was 1:1 and odd on Poland team were incredible 1,85 (in compare it's the same bet as 1 minute before at 1,19)!!! Even more strange thing is that the Russia bookmakers Marathonbet and 1xBet as they usually keep one of the highest odds on the market, have this match lowest odds on the Russia team. I guess they must have some info. Before match it was possible to bet Russia at 6,65, 1 minute later I was almost sure Russia team will win the match. Even when Poland team lead by 3 goals 10 minutes to the end, odd on their win was 1,75 (practically equal at 1 minute after kickoff - 1,85). For sure Poland lose. Will someone investigate this match? Is here possible to report this match to some anticorupt organisation or straight to the organizer of the tournament?
Profesornula is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 29-07-18, 12:46   #2
Profesornula

Profesornula is on a distinguished road

Today again... Bulgaria - Moldavia. But here goes down odds on Bulgaria win 9,18->1,55 pre-match and even, when they losing by 5 goals few minutes before the end they overturn the result and won 35:34. This tournament is pure corruption, nothing else.
Profesornula is offline   Reply With Quote