This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Other Sports

Other Sports For those of you wanting to discuss other sports not mentioned in their own subforums. Could be golf, sailing, table tennis, athletics, formula1, etc
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-07-18, 10:52   #1
Bodza
Freshman

Bodza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Water polo European Championship

Montenegro - Romania H2 (+6.5) @1.85

This is the 1/8 final game,and winner of the game will play against Croatia.

Montenegro tryed so hard to win last group game against Spain, to avoid 1/8 finals and go straight to the 1/4 final game, but to be honest referes do the job for Spain,and game finished 7:7. Spain is the host of the Championship.

As for today game, this should be rutine win for MNE. Two main reason for my bet is:
- MNE must save their energy for the game against Croatia and they will not push to hard, just as enough to win this game.
- MNE key players are a bit tired from last game against Spain, especially our best player Ivovic. He will have tough time with Romanian center Radu.

Romania have good goalkeeper and strong center and they play solid tournament. They lost with 6 goal difference against Serbia and 5 against Rusia in the group game. They won against Slovakia 9:5.

In my opinion, MNE won't win by more than 4 goal difference. They know that they have big game against Croatia and they will try to save energy

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Bodza is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 24-07-18, 22:22   #2
alan ford

alan ford has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Have been watching CRO - MNE.

MNE was much better team. Im not sure how CRO managed to pull this out. They were very closely to lose, but this is sport. Extra man chances, especially in first half, was painfull to watch. They looked very "limited". About MNE...some new guys, expecting a lot from them in next years.

About semifinal, SRB-CRO, im thinking that DNB on Serbia (around 1.5) is almost banker. Croatia looked to me toothless, without Sukno. There are some new names, but I cannot see how they might compare with Serbian team. Filipovic and Prlainovic looked vs HUN very...how to say, "interested" to win the game. Although Mandic had a bad night and didint looked very good, Serbia had 5-0, almost till the end of first half. So, from my point of view, Serbia DNB for 9/10.

Maybe somebody have some other opinion.
alan ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-18, 09:51   #3
Bodza
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan ford View Post
Have been watching CRO - MNE.

MNE was much better team. Im not sure how CRO managed to pull this out. They were very closely to lose, but this is sport. Extra man chances, especially in first half, was painfull to watch. They looked very "limited". About MNE...some new guys, expecting a lot from them in next years.

About semifinal, SRB-CRO, im thinking that DNB on Serbia (around 1.5) is almost banker. Croatia looked to me toothless, without Sukno. There are some new names, but I cannot see how they might compare with Serbian team. Filipovic and Prlainovic looked vs HUN very...how to say, "interested" to win the game. Although Mandic had a bad night and didint looked very good, Serbia had 5-0, almost till the end of first half. So, from my point of view, Serbia DNB for 9/10.

Maybe somebody have some other opinion.
Yes, MNE had a great first half against CRO. There were some things that may caused MNE lost.

First of all our centers Misic and Spaic. They were stopped by the Croatian defenders Buslje and Buljubasic. Also Spaic missed very good chance when he was all alone in front of Bijac. That goal would give us 3 goals lead and it will be very difficult for Croatia.

MNE have powerful shutter A. Radovic and good left handed Dj. Radovic, but those two players didn't shot once!

You can't win a game against such strong team like Croatia with only two players (Janovic and Ivovic). I have a filling that whole team just put their faith in hands of those to. They are some of the best players in the world, but the rest of the team just failed.

As for today games. I think Italy won't lose against Spain! @1.60 Italy playes fantastic defense and have a lot of good players. They look to strong and Spain can't be favorite here! No, not a chance!

Serbia - Croatia

I am not so impresed by Serbia attack. If you look colser at last match against HUN you will see that most of Serbia goals were from the players who were near the post (when Serbia had extra player).
On the other hand Serbia had great defense! They just chrused HUN.

Croatia play better defense than Hungary and it should be harder for Serbia,but overall I think Serbia will win. They always play good against Croatia, especially Dusan Mandic!

I recommend you,if you have booke who allow play on goalscorers to take:

Dusan Mandic to score
Pijetlovic to score
And mabye Cuk

As for CRO - Vukicevic to score one goal!

If you look at rosters and played games, MNE should win against HUN! But be careful here, for those two teams only one of first three places are important. They don't care if they finished 5th or 8th because they not need to prove they selfs.

Old 28-07-18, 00:32   #4
Bodza
Freshman

Tomorrow games toughts:

It's the final day of the tournament, and every single match is close,so I think it's worth to bet on draws.

Minimum odd for draw is something around @6.00 and there are 4 matches tomorrow. I think that there is high possibility that minimum one match will finish with equal result. I took 4 singles with equal amount of money.

Montenegro vs Greece - Two very good teams with similar players quality. MNE has better form at this moment and they are slightly favorite. I expect very close match.

Hungary vs Russia - Hungary without some important players like Denes Varga and some others. They played bad turnament and this team of Russia could actually beat them!

Italy vs Croatia - again very close! They both play good defense and this could be draw easy.

Serbia vs Spain - this isn't close! Serbia is much better opponent and clear favorite,but Spain played some very good games recently so it's everything possible, especially with home crowd and referees on their side.

Old 28-07-18, 22:46   #5
Bodza
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodza View Post
Tomorrow games toughts:

It's the final day of the tournament, and every single match is close,so I think it's worth to bet on draws.

Minimum odd for draw is something around @6.00 and there are 4 matches tomorrow. I think that there is high possibility that minimum one match will finish with equal result. I took 4 singles with equal amount of money.

Montenegro vs Greece - Two very good teams with similar players quality. MNE has better form at this moment and they are slightly favorite. I expect very close match.

Hungary vs Russia - Hungary without some important players like Denes Varga and some others. They played bad turnament and this team of Russia could actually beat them!

Italy vs Croatia - again very close! They both play good defense and this could be draw easy.

Serbia vs Spain - this isn't close! Serbia is much better opponent and clear favorite,but Spain played some very good games recently so it's everything possible, especially with home crowd and referees on their side.

One draw! Also Hungary was very close. Congratulations to Serbia for winning the final against Spain and referees! Shame referees!