This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 19-03-18, 20:29   #1
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road
Default POD 20/03/2018 NEW RULES !!!

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR MARCH*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD March 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usually:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

http://www.oddsportal.com/

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 19-03-18, 20:52   #2
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 9 (7,5-0,5-0...+708)
Euroleague
Valencia-Real Madrid

Pick: over 161
Odds: 1.76
Bookie: Bet365

Not saying this is value but usually Real line for over is around 169 the way they play but prolly cause of Valencia line is smaller. Indeed Valencia is not the fastest team around and they dont go running up and down the court but its definitelly a team capable of scoring, especially at home. And also Real can play defense, with Tavares inside they got rim protection and generally they usually play fast especially now with Doncic out as Campazzo maybe not that of a scorer but its definitelly quicker and more of a facilitator.
Real still needs wins for home advantage in playoffs, as top -4 aint secure yet. Valencia already eliminated but i dont think they will be uninterested. For sure there is a rivalry here as Valencia won the tittle last year playing the finals against Real so they will bring it. Of course Valencia aint having a great season, struggling with injuries, lost the coach of last year success, but the main core of last year success is still here. Players like Dubljevic, Rafa Martinez, Will Thomas are definitelly capable of scoring. Real missing prolly two of their best scorers in Doncic and Llull but they are so deep that they dont have issues scoring wise. 9 of their last 10 all gone easily over this line. They will score their usual numbers, around 85 or more, unless they lay an egg which is rare thing, very rare.
Valencia is tough team at home, they rarelly lose here and if you check the statistic prolly 8 out of their last 10 they scored over 80 points. Of course with Real actually capable of defense and Valencia hot abd cold days they might struggle as they did with Tenerife in Copa del Rey or with Baskonia but on the other hand they played some great games at home winning vs Cska and Khimki they even scored 100 with Cska. They actually also received over 100 at Zvezda in one ridiculous shotout with 3's flying left and round but its shows they arent such great defensive unit anymore. I dont rate Abalde such high and Campazzo should continue his fine form and Campazzo gets going its hard to stop Real. So i guess Valencia will be main culprit for this bet to be winner and like i said they can be cold or hot but most likely they will be hot, numbers say that, home form and they certainly got talent.
96-88 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:53.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 09:16   #3
Speed*
Freshman

Speed* is on a distinguished road

Pick # 1
NBA
Minnesota Timberwolves - Los Angeles Clippers

Pick: Minnesota -3.5 AH
Odds: 1.94
Bookie: Pinnacle

After 2 consecutive defeats against playoff contenders - the Houston Rockets and San Antonio Spurs, the Timberwolves are trying to get back on track when they welcome at home LA Clippers. These two are sitting in the 8th and 9th place and with just 11 matches left, it is a must win for both sides in order to stay close to the playoff spots.
The injury of their All-star Jimmy Butler has clearly affected Minnesota's performances, especially on the defensive side. However, even if they lost the previous matches, they are not playing badly and I cannot see them missing this match too, especially at home.
The Clippers are also on a 3 game losing streak and I cannot see them turning this back on this game, considering that they are having some important missings. The departure of Blake Griffin, included in the switch trades with the Pistons are not proving to be very beneficial for either side involved.
123-109 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:54.
Speed* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 09:38   #4
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 6

2-0-3 -50

Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership

Cliftonville - Ballymena

Pick: Over 3.25
Odds: 2.23 @ pinnacle

Both in the matches that the teams have played recently against each other and in the past several weeks there have been quite a lot goals scored in total this is why i will go on with the over here. Cliftonville is at home and there they have been scoring lots of goals recently, 14 goals scored only by them in their last six home matches. Ballymena is quite bad away from home and despite the fact that they are in the middle of the table they are in very bad form recently conceding too many goals especially away from home. Interesting fact is that despite that Ballymen is underdog for this game last month they won against Cliftonville with 3-1 but when hosts. This result and the recent form of the teams suggest a lot of goals to be scored tonight.
1-2 Pick 1/2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:55.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 12:12   #5
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

Pick#5(1-1-2)

Russian KHL icehockey play-offs
Lokomotiv-SKA St.Petersburg
Pick:SKA(-1)
Odds:2.24
Pinnacle

Game 4 here and awayteam SKA won yesterday 0-2 and lead this serie wins 1-2.Yesterday game was anyway tighter than i expected,but in big picture nothing have changed between these 2 teams,SKA is huge championfavorite with their overpowering roster and Lokomotiv is one of challenger.I take same pick than yesterday for same reasons.
1-4 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:56.
rogumu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 16:12   #6
soveprognoze

soveprognoze is on a distinguished road

Pick #9 ; (5/0/3) + 257

League: England League One ; round 42
Match: Northampton - Shrewsbury
Time: Tuesday 20th March 2018 ; 20:45 CET ; Sixfields Stadium
Pick: Shrewsbury (AH -0.5)
Odds: 2.02
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Shrewsbury midfielder Ben Godfrey is an injury doubt after being forced out of Saturday's win at Scunthorpe. Godfrey was withdrawn in the first half due to a hamstring strain and will be assessed.

For home side recent signing Kevin Luckassen is expected to continue up front alongside Van Veen after making his first start for the club against Rotherham.
James Bolton could return to contention following an ankle injury and fellow defender Max Lowe is hoping to feature after a hamstring problem. Striker Stefan Payne is also pushing for a place in the starting line-up after stepping off the bench to score the winner at the weekend.

Northampton are winless in four home league games against Shrewsbury (D2 L2) since a 2-0 win in April 2010.

The Shrews haven't kept clean sheets in back to back league matches against the Cobblers since October 1992.

The Cobblers have lost 10 home League One matches this season, more than any other side.

Shrewsbury have won 22 league matches this season, already their best ever total in a Football League season outside of the fourth tier.

I expect another win for the guests.
1-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:57.
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 16:27   #7
Hoffenheim CL Winner

Hoffenheim CL Winner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #3(1-0-1) -5

Soccer: Austria,Erste Liga
Match: Kapfenberg-Linz
Pick: over 2.5 goals
Odd: 1.93
Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports

Kapfenberg is slight favourite but for me this match should be overish.Kapfenberg is on position 8 and Linz is last on table.
Kapfenberg goal difference is 25-38 or allmost 3 goals per game.
Linz have 25-44 and allmost 3 goals per game too.
Kapfenberg have 6 points more than Linz,23 and 17,Linz can not wait they must start to attack from start and to try to win to avoid relegation.
I believe that reason for such high odd is Kapfenberg last match 0-0 but Linz lost from Hartberg 1-3.
Over for me here.
1-4 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:58.
Hoffenheim CL Winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 18:09   #8
adijuve
Freshman

adijuve is on a distinguished road

Pick 7 3-0-3 0
Rochdale vs Fleetwood
Pick:Over 2.5. Odds: 2.20 @bet365

I think this match will have over 2.5 goals. Both teams are struggling in the relegation zone and i expect they both will go for the win today.Rochdale is ranked at the 23rd place with 34 points.They come after two wins two draws and a loss in the last five matches which has got them closed to leave the cold zone. Now they play at home where they are unbeaten for the last five games so i think they should score at least one goal in front of their crowd. Fleetwood on the other hand is ranked at the 20th place with 39 points which is the same as the team behind them. So they are in desperate need for points too. They come after three draws and two loses in the last five matches so they know they have to change something if they dont want to get relegated. They have a consistent attack with 46 goals scored so far and i guess they should score one today too.
0-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:58.
adijuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 19:48   #9
Konjina

Konjina is on a distinguished road

Pick #3 ( 2-0-0 ) ( +149 )

League: NBA
Match: Boston Celtics - Oklahoma City Thunder
Pick: Oklahoma City Thunder -4.5
Odd: 1.94 @Pinnacle

Expect here easy win for Thunder. Celtics is second in the Eastern Conference with 47 wins and 23 losses. They have only 1 win in last 4 matches ( win against Magic but lose againts Pacers, Wizards ( after OT ) and two days ago they lost convincingly againts Pelicans.
Thunder is 4th in the Western Conference with 43 wins and 29 losses, they are in fantastic shape - have 6 wins in row ( Suns, Spurs, Kings, Hawks, Clippers and Raptors ). Thunder has no missing players for tonight's match !
On other side, Celtics are tonight without: Gordon Hayward ( he missing all season ), best player Kyrie Irving, Daniel Theis, Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown.
Dont give any chance tonigh for Celtics without Irving, Smart and Brown also Thunder play great in last 10 days so my predict go on easy win for Thunder ( with 5 or more points ). Good luck
100-99 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 19:59.
Konjina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 22:09   #10
Pisac
Freshman

Pisac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 9 (5 - 0 - 3) + 178
Washington Capitals vs Dallas Stars
Pick: 1
Odds: 2.25
Bookmaker: Bet365

Capitals had a great series lately. They had a series of 4 wins. However, in the last match, they were defeated against Flyers (6: 3) away. That could have been expected. Nevertheless, they now have another very difficult task at home. True, they are a very strong team. Also, they are currently 4th with 41 wins. So, they are not in a must win position. They have 7 bodies more than Devils (8th). As things stand, they will remain among the top eight in the Eastern Conference. Otherwise, they have a very strong potential. Especially at home. They have 22 wins. They are one of the best teams at home in the NHL. How things stand, they will be fit for this match. Kuznetsov is doubtful, but they have a great team. First of all, there are Backstrom, Ovechkin, Wilson, Oshie, Eller and others.
It should be noted that they have 2 wins in the last five H2H matches. Otherwise, they have been at home twice in the last five matches, and twice they have been defeated. Otherwise, all five matches were very close.
On the other hand, visitors have a very weak shape lately. They are without a win in the last five games in a row. They have a very solid team. However, they are not compact. Also, in a way, they do not have discipline. Nevertheless, they are fighting for one of the first eight places in the table in the Western Conference. They only have two points less than Kings. Otherwise, they have 38 wins. So, Seguin, Benn, Radulov, Janmark, Spezza and others will try to break the bad series. However, they are a very modest team away. They have 12 wins in the new season away.
All in all, this will be a very tough match. However, I expect the hosts to deal with their opponent in the end.

GL!
4-3 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 20:00.
Pisac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-18, 23:05   #11
dmccooper
Freshman

dmccooper is on a distinguished road

Pick #4 (1-1-1) +12
Ice Hockey - USA - NHL
Game - Vegas Golden Knights - Vancouver Canucks
Pick: 1 AH (-1.5)
Odds: 2.03
Bookie: Sbobet

Vegas Golden Knights face Vancouver Canucks at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. This is the easiest game for prediction tonight in my eyes. Golden Knights are still in the race for first place in Western Conference despite the advantage of 9 points in favor of Nashville Predators. Golden Knights lost 4 of last 5 games at home and this is the main reason for the difference on the top. However, they are strong enough to go closer to Predators but they shouldn't loss any points against such weaker team. Canucks are playing for nothing with 9 losses and 1 win in overtime recent 10 matches, it looks their mood is very bad. Both teams have many missing players but it is surely a bigger blow for the guests because of their importance. I expect a big win for Golden Knights
4-1 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 20:01.
dmccooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-18, 00:13   #12
Catalonec4ever

Catalonec4ever is on a distinguished road
Default pick #2

Standing: 0/0/1 (-100)

Basketball, NBA
03:30 Portland Trail Blazers - Houston Rockets
Pick: Over 216.5 points @1.82 - Pinnacle Sports

The most interesting match from tonight***8217;s NBA schedule. 3rd vs 1st West Confirence recently placed roster of Portland Trail Blazers vs Houston Rockets. This will be 3rd H2H meeting, Houston Rockets and currently the best NBA roster have 2-0 lead.

I would say that both rosters shares the perfect match-up of presenting some spectacular game filled with a lot of scored points. Simple, their way of playing, rosters quality, individual and team performances, fast transition and good shooting abilities are the best weapons of both sides. On this qualities, it***8217;s good to add the good shape of both sides. Portland Trail Blazers are on fire, winning 13 matches in a row, 14 out of last 15 overall, on each clash adopting to opponent game plan have manage to score + 100 pts. Houston Rockets rocks into regular season, visitors comes with 5 straight wins in a row, winning 19 out of last 20 matches, only once droping under 100 scored pts which is amazing.

With all mention facts, IMO, I will try with a pick on over scored points in total, having this border which looks able to be overcome by both rosters. Having no missings, playing with full rosters, expect to see some spectacular match filled with high-scoring performance on individual and team plan as well.

Let***8217;s try with over.

Good luck!
111-115 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 24-03-18 at 20:01.
Catalonec4ever is offline   Reply With Quote