This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365 Great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 06-12-17, 23:43   #1
litost

litost is on a distinguished road
Default 7.12. 19:00 Atalanta Bergamo - Olympique Lyonnais

Atalanta Bergamo - Olympique Lyonnais 2.50 3.76 3.10

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 07-12-17, 11:34   #2
Mert K.
Freshman

Mert K. is an unknown quantity at this point

Lyon will score. That's almost 100% if they field a competitive side.

Atalanta takes this competition so seriously (I don't get it) they keep losing valuable points in Serie A. Maybe they dream of winning this competition? Players/coach want to move to a bigger club and EL gives them the chance to show their worth to whole Europe? World Cup ambitions? It's like girls who check out hotter guys in a club while rubbing against their boyfriends...

Anyways Lyon should score and Atalanta will give 110%, perfect recipe for goals IMO.

I'm gonna make a combo for tonights games, no singles for this sh*tty competition so I gotta decide between Over 1.5, BtS or Over 2.5. I don't think it will end 3-0, 0-3 so BtS seems logical but it is priced around 1.50 while Over 2.5 is around 1.70.

Suggestions?
Mert K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 13:39   #3
Maple Leafs

Maple Leafs is an unknown quantity at this point

Full team for Lyon... They want the 3 points. This game should be end by an OVER 2.5...
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 14:08   #4
Prija
Super Moderator

Prija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mert K. View Post

Atalanta takes this competition so seriously (I don't get it) they keep losing valuable points in Serie A. Maybe they dream of winning this competition? Players/coach want to move to a bigger club and EL gives them the chance to show their worth to whole Europe? World Cup ambitions? It's like girls who check out hotter guys in a club while rubbing against their boyfriends...

Anyways Lyon should score and Atalanta will give 110%, perfect recipe for goals IMO.

I'm gonna make a combo for tonights games, no singles for this sh*tty competition so I gotta decide between Over 1.5, BtS or Over 2.5. I don't think it will end 3-0, 0-3 so BtS seems logical but it is priced around 1.50 while Over 2.5 is around 1.70.

Suggestions?
Atalanta never plays eurocups so this is historic campaign for them, so it's not really surprising they treat every game like final and enjoying it fully with their fans. Today they will field their best team again, only their best player Papu Gomez is a slight doubt and may start from the bench. For Atalanta even draws 0-0, 1-1 would mean keeping the first place in the group. The game will be played in Reggio Emilia again, but no problem for Atalanta fans to make a short travel, it will be full house again.
Old 07-12-17, 15:14   #5
Get Real!

Get Real! is on a distinguished road

I watched ALL of Apollon's matches and Atalanta was their hardest opponent by far. Atalanta has the best passing accuracy and control from the 4 teams in this group.

On the other hand Lyon is not crash hot despite last fortnight's 4-0 win. The score does not reflect what really happened on the field where Apollon actually created more chances to score than Lyon and played better during the first half, but the home side proved the more clinical and luckier in the end.

Surprisingly, it wasn't difficult for Apollon to take control of parts of the match in France but not so when they played in Italy where they had to pull back for most of the match.

On the basis of all the matches I watched in this group I expect nothing less than a comfortable win for Atalanta, maybe a 2-0.

Last edited by Get Real!; 07-12-17 at 15:20.
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 15:23   #6
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Atalanta takes this competition so seriously (I don't get it) they keep losing valuable points in Serie A..
Because they can never qualify for Champions League in compeition with Juve, Roma, Napoli and Inter, and in the meantime, it is impossible for them to be in relegation battle (too good at the moment). So, the maximum they can achieve is EL qualification. An it makes totally no sense to give up on Europa League games, in order to focus in Serie A, so that.....you qualify for Europa League games next season.

Although some Premier League sides do exactly the same. But I can understand them, as it is much easier for some established Premier League side to get suddenly involved in relegation battle (like Everton), than it is for an established Serie A side. When u know Serie A is full of crap teams like Crotone, Benevento and several others, you are aware you're completely safe and can focus on Europe.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 15:25   #7
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Suggestions?
If i were you I would go for both teams to score @ first half with prices of around 4.00 4.33
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote