This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium

France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc.
Bet at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 09-01-15, 12:44   #1
Maple Leafs

Maple Leafs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default France - Players at the CAN

Lens is the only without a missing player.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-01-15, 13:51   #2
f1ght3r

f1ght3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for that, very useful information. On first sight it looks like Lyon could have troubles in defense so their games could become tricky. It would be interesting to see how Toulouse will deal with the loss of their (usually) regular wing backs Sylla & Akpa Akpro even though I doubt things will change at all (not defensively at least). Bordeaux without Khazri might lose a bit of their edge too, especially if we consider set piece situations. Sane could be a problem and even though the other absentees are not regulars it would still take off their squad depth a bit (in midfield that is). It looks like Lille would also become even more average with the missing of 3 regulars, one from each line, although I'm not sure if Mendes could be considered 'regular' but he could still shake things up in offense. teams like guingamp, metz and lorient should generally have it harder too but i already got tired of writing. others shouldn't experience that much of a change quality-wise in my opinion
f1ght3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 17:16   #3
Maple Leafs

Maple Leafs is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1ght3r View Post
Thank you for that, very useful information. On first sight it looks like Lyon could have troubles in defense so their games could become tricky. It would be interesting to see how Toulouse will deal with the loss of their (usually) regular wing backs Sylla & Akpa Akpro even though I doubt things will change at all (not defensively at least). Bordeaux without Khazri might lose a bit of their edge too, especially if we consider set piece situations. Sane could be a problem and even though the other absentees are not regulars it would still take off their squad depth a bit (in midfield that is). It looks like Lille would also become even more average with the missing of 3 regulars, one from each line, although I'm not sure if Mendes could be considered 'regular' but he could still shake things up in offense. teams like guingamp, metz and lorient should generally have it harder too but i already got tired of writing. others shouldn't experience that much of a change quality-wise in my opinion
The biggest blow IMO is for Reims. Lille is in a deep criris and the boriest teams of the Ligue 1. Other teams should be affect moderatly.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote