This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium

France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc.
Bet at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-08-17, 13:27   #61
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breizhtois View Post
Lyon v Bordeaux : Over 2,5 & BTTS (6/10) @ 1,90

Saint-Etienne v Amiens : Saint-Etienne -1 (AH) @ 2,13 (6/10)

Quite good confidence on these ones.
Sorry guys, busy today, i don't have time to write analysis right now
What a beauty! Fantastic job, Breizhtois
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-08-17, 13:43   #62
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Absolutely fantastic Breizhtois! You literally made my day yesterday!
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-17, 13:47   #63
Breizhtois

Breizhtois is on a distinguished road

Thanks les amis.

Some up and downs but it's betting, but always a pleasure to make money and help people
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-17, 14:03   #64
Breizhtois

For tonight, Toulouse will park the bus like they never did before, Pascal dupraz (Toulouse coach) said that in press conference.
He's the coach who has the best results against PSG, with Toulouse and before Evian TG.

Last season :

Toulouse v PSG : 2-0
PSG v Toulouse : 0-0

I don't know what to think about this match.
Even if PSG scores early, Toulouse won't try to score, their goal is to not conceede a huge defeat.
I think it could be a good idea to pick correct scores like 2-0, 3-0 or others because i don't see how they could score in Parc des Princes.
I'm tempting by an asian hand, but i still remember how many matches PSG stopped playing after scoring 2 goals.
Old 20-08-17, 14:13   #65
Breizhtois

Lille v Caen :

Lille side : Koffi, Ie - Amadou - Alonso - Ballo Touré, Bissouma - Maia - Benzia, Araujo - El Ghazi - Pépé

Pretty interesting 4-3-3, especially the attack.

I don't see why Lille would'nt react in front of their fans after what they showed in the 1st match at home and in friendlies. Moreover against a Caen side which has 0 confidence and in big trouble since more than 8 month.
For me, the 0-3 in Strasbourg was an accident and i really wait a reaction this afternoon. They should have a lot of opportunities to score, especially in the second half when Caen will be exhausted with the typical pressing of Bielsa teams.

Lille Over Team 1,5 @ 1,72 (5/10)
Old 20-08-17, 16:27   #66
Ziherash

Ziherash is an unknown quantity at this point

Just watching Lille-Caen match and literally cannot believe how poor Lille are...
Ziherash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-17, 16:28   #67
Breizhtois

Misreading, the early goal of the visitors has changed everything.

Lille is pathetic, they're unable to make any difference by collective or even individual ways.
I will skip for few weeks every games of this team and i recommand to do the same thing, especially on the match odds markets
Old 20-08-17, 18:58   #68
HeatAr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breizhtois View Post
Angers is one of the most complicated team of the league to play against.
They're always very well organisated and play physically. They never give up.
And this season they have a nice attack with Guillaume et Crivelli, a very underestimated forward.
Yes, Marseille is favourite, especially in Stade Velodrome but since 2 weeks they aren't convincing at all in Ligue 1 and Europa League. They're very lucky for the moment.

Between 2 Europa League matches and against a very serious and well organisated like Angers, i don't touch Marseille and want to try Angers or draw @ 2,16
And another winner, great job, mate!
Old 20-08-17, 19:24   #69
Breizhtois

As expected, Angers is still solid and it's hard to move them and Marseille is clearly overated.

For tonight, pure coin flip, PSG will win but i really don't know with which margin. So i stay away.

Anyway, i have an interesting bet.

Yannick Cahuzac to be booked @ 2,26 (Betfair)

This guy is a true legend, the most violent and crazy guy of the league.

Let's take a look to the stats :

2015-2016 :

2016-2017 (worse) :

Bastia was relegated and he has signed to Toulouse.
First match with Toulouse : Yellow card

Tonight, PSG will have the possession, something like 75-25, Cahuzac will be in the zone of Neymar, so i expect to see a lot of fouls to try to stop them and to make a slow tempo.

I add that a lot of these cards are unfair. The referees know him now, they are rude with him and don't hesitate to book him even it's not deserved.

The odds are quite low for a card but i will regret if i don't take it.
Old 20-08-17, 20:09   #70
Breizhtois

He's on the bench ffs
Old 20-08-17, 20:18   #71
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

https://twitter.com/PSG_inside/statu...33329379569664

Neymar - Cavani - Di Maria is just crazy attacking line. How do you guys rate Toulouse this season?
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-17, 20:42   #72
Breizhtois

Not bad, well balanced team with good strikers and promissing central defenders.
They should finish 10th in May, something around that.

As usual against in these kind of match, the score will depend of PSG motivation.
And this is unpredictable.

I was tempting by Toulouse +3 but i stay away finally.
Old 20-08-17, 20:45   #73
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

Thanks for fast answer -3 is so huge line but I am afraid this PSG team could score 5,6 if they open Toulouse fastly. The best thing to do is to hope it will be scoreless match until some period of the match so PSG -2 appears available?
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-17, 20:51   #74
Breizhtois

The best scenario for a livebet would be Toulouse who hold the draw until 65th-70th and then ...
But as you say, the -3 is a huge line and the PSG line-up is impressive, i don't want to bet against actually.

Emery still don't understand that his 4-3-3 is useless against that kind of team who park the bus, so PSG will maybe struggle to score the 1st goal.
Until they won't change for a 4-2-3-1 with Pastore on the pitch, we won't see the real potential of this team ...
Old 25-08-17, 02:18   #75
ApostaGanha
banned

ApostaGanha is on a distinguished road

It is true that they drew against PSG away, but that was a different PSG squad, the current squad is much stronger.

In Verratti***8217;s replacement, we will maybe see Pastore, which give the team more offensive impetus but without Verratti, PSG is more fragile on defence.

That might be another factor that contributes in order for this match to be high-scoring, just like the last one 6-2!.

If I had to guess a score, I***8217;d say a 5-1 in favour of Neymar & Co.!

goals goals goals

https://www.inside.bet/betting-tips-...ienne-ligue-1/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-17, 16:36   #76
Breizhtois

gtfo
Old 25-08-17, 16:40   #77
Breizhtois

No suspense in Paris, they will win.
Crappy odds, and as we have seen last sunday even the margin by they'll win is unpredictable because they can score 3 goals in 10 minutes if they want to...
St Etienne has totally changed their style of playing, it's much enjoyable with offensive mind (the total opposite of last season).
Even the goalscorers odds are too low, so no bet for this match.
Old 25-08-17, 17:04   #78
Breizhtois

Amiens v Nice : Both Team to score @ 1,90 (5/10)

Amiens will be probably in the last 2 in May but if they have started badly this season, the 3-0 loss in Saint-Etienne doesn't mean Amiens was so weak.
They had several chances to score but weren't lucky (hit the post) and St Etienne scored by 2 penalties.
Even they are much weaker than Nice and that kind of teams, it looks like they're improving a little bit and we have to say that starting the season by playing PSG away and St Etienne away isn't the best way to grab points and confidence.
Nice has played last tuesday and now they're out of the champions league but it's not a big deal for them, the goal was to qualify for at least the Europa League and they have done it against Ajax.
But since 1 month, Nice is worriyng a lot because of their defensive weaknesses, Dante isn't as good as last season for the moment, they don't have a decent left defender and their goalkeeper is a joke.
Moreover, Sneijder isn't fit yet, Balotelli last performance against Napoli was a shame and Favre was very upset to him.

Amiens didn't score yet but after 3 matches it's time for that and playing a tired team with low confidence and few internal problems is a good spot to score their first ones. But the visitors have offensive weapons who can break almost every ligue 1 defenses and the fact that they have only 3 points for the moment means they won't coming in Amiens to play for a draw and it's not the philosophy of this coach.
So we should see an open match with few goals.

My call : 1-1 or 1-2
Old 25-08-17, 17:25   #79
Breizhtois

Bordeaux - Troyes : Bordeaux - 1,25 @ 1,97 & Bordeaux @ 1,72 (6/10)

I won't repeat my opinion about Troyes.
They will fight until the end to stay in Ligue 1, they're not as bad as they were 2 seasons ago (that season was a nightmare for them) but they still have some weaknesses like a lack of experience, old players in the midfield and a quite weak defence especially with the old Vizcarrondo in central defense.
Ok they have won in Nice 2 weeks ago and i must admit that it was pretty deserved but the last match against Nantes that they lost at home while they played at 11 vs 10 during 60 minutes showed that those weaknesses will be a major problem against that kind of solid and well balanced teams (not like Nice).

Bordeaux can sometimes be a boring team, their coach is very pragmatic but it works.
They finished in 6th position last season, the team hasn't changed a lot during the transfer window and with 5 points in 3 games with 2 games away and one where they came back in Lyon from 1-3 to 3-3, we can say it's a promissing start. And the last match showed how they are solid in their minds and never give up.
The shameful fail in Europa League against Videoton is forgotten.

Clear HW for me, Troyes will maybe score but Bordeaux has too much quality players (Cafu, Malcom, Sankharé, Lerager, Costil,...) and skills to let Troyes taking something from Matmut Atlantique Stadium.

Last edited by Breizhtois; 25-08-17 at 17:27.
Old 26-08-17, 10:09   #80
lukefinleymarsh
banned

lukefinleymarsh is on a distinguished road

Ligue 1 Saturday, August 26

Amiens v OGC Nice

Amiens still has to win a Ligue 1 match. While the loss to Paris Saint-Germain and St. Etienne are quite unsurprising, they failed to give a good fight against Angers, in front of their own fans. Nothing will be different with today's match against OGC Nice.

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: OGC Nice DNB at 1.670

If you would like to read the full preview from @MarkOHaire, you can find it here!

Good luck

-- Luke M
lukefinleymarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-17, 17:49   #81
Milos NS
Super Moderator

Milos NS is on a distinguished road

You are all doing excellent work here guys.

Keep up
Old 26-08-17, 19:07   #82
Le Tiel
Freshman

Le Tiel is on a distinguished road

Agreed about Bordeaux they should easily win. Nice will have a more difficult task in my opinion and I think odds are not really interesting.

I also choose to pick Toulouse home win. They have a decent team this year and played decent games gainst Monaco and PSG. At home they will win a lot of games. Rennes doesn't look that good this year. Medium stakes.
Le Tiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-17, 12:08   #83
ninjami
Freshman

ninjami is on a distinguished road

I read that Lille has a lot of missing player and i see that odds on Angers are dropping. Is Angers win good bet fellas?!
ninjami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-17, 13:41   #84
Breizhtois

Angers to win isn't a bad bet, but as i wrote last week i won't touch Lille matches anymore until one month or two, this team has talents but is very unpredictable.
But yes, they have missing players, the new ones need time to adapt to France, French league and Bielsa methods while Angers is a very organised and well balanced team. And one of the most difficult team to move.
If i had to bet something, i'll choose Angers DNB in a combo material.

Today for me : Guingamp - 0,5 @ 1,82

Strasbourg grabbed a point in Montpellier last week-end but it was pretty undeserved.
This team is very weak away and will stay in Ligue 1 thanks to their home matches. No surprise to wait from Guingamp, a warrior spirit, few talented players like Blas, and a team which hasn't much moved from last season.
I predict a 2-1 or 3-1, something like that.

I want to try Briand to score @ 2,37, best Guingamp striker, he's usually very good at Roudourou stadium and always give 100%.
Moreover, he shoots penalties.
Old 27-08-17, 16:45   #85
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

You are absolutely great man. Thanks for the tips. I follow you closely beginning by this week.

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-17, 16:52   #86
Breizhtois

Thanks man, the goal of Briand was a bonus but delighted that he has scored if some people have followed
Old 27-08-17, 17:03   #87
HeatAr

Thanks again Breizhtois. Great job again and again!
Old 27-08-17, 17:11   #88
Breizhtois

Lille match has started but i just seen that Malcuit, Pepe and De Preville are in the starting line-up, that change a lot of things, Lille will probably be more dangerous.

Pepe played for Angers last season, i like to bet on goalscorers who are playing against their ex-club.
Maybe in live i will put few pennys on Nicolas Pepe to score.

And the hot weather (32 degrees) will have a major impact on the match so i wouldn't surprised to see a in the last 20 minutes especially if Lille is 1 goal down.
Old 27-08-17, 19:15   #89
Breizhtois

Monaco - Marseille.

Subasic, Sidibé, Glik, Jemerson, Jorge, Lopes, Fabinho, Moutinho, Lemar, Diakhaby, Falcao.

Mandanda, Sakaď, Sertic, Rolando, Amavi, Luiz Gustavo, Zambo-Anguissa, Sanson, Thauvin, Cabella, Germain.

Lines-up should be not far from that.

Mbappe won't start, he should sign to PSG for a 180 millions fee (insane).
Fabinho is doubtful because he should move to PSG and Jardim fears that his mind is elsewhere but he will probably start.
About Marseille, many injuries (Rami, Payet, Njie), Ocampos is suspended and that's why Cabella will start before to be loaned to Nantes.

Marseille conceede chances EVERY match even against teams like Dijon, Oostende or even Domzale in Europa League.
Why will it be different tonight against a team like Monaco ?
Rami isn't a top player but he's the best central defender and even with him it's crappy. And Sertic who will replace him is a more a defensive midfielder than a central defender...
Moreover, Payet is the playmaker of this team and without him, there is a huge lack of imagination.

I really don't see how Marseille will make a clean sheet here, and i see them conceeding at least 2 goals. They will need a big performance by Mandanda.
But, on the other side, they can score too, we have seen during the last home match (3-2 vs Toulouse) that Monaco defense has weakenesses especially on corner kicks.

So, 2 bets for me :

Monaco - 0,75 @ 1,77

I just hope that Fabinho will be focus at 100% because he's so far the key player of this team. If not, Marseille will maybe have a chance to take something tonight but it's only a "maybe".

And Over 3 @ 1,95 even i think the line is a little bit high.
Old 27-08-17, 20:28   #90
Breizhtois

Finally, Marseille will play in 5-3-2.

Overs aren't interesting anymore, but i'm still on Monaco to win.