This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium


France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc.
Bet at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-09-17, 12:57   #61
valdi
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SOFIA, BULGARIA
Posts: 800
valdi is on a distinguished road
Default

Breizhtois, what about your team Brest tonight? I am really tempted by odds on away win. Actually, I am a little bit surprised why odds are so high. Is there any injured or suspended players in Brest for the visit of Tours? I simply can't see Brest losing tonight at Stade de la Vallee du Cher. I will be very grateful if you share your opinion about this game.
valdi is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 29-09-17, 13:29   #62
Breizhtois
Member
 
Breizhtois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brest, France
Posts: 406
Breizhtois is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdi View Post
Breizhtois, what about your team Brest tonight? I am really tempted by odds on away win. Actually, I am a little bit surprised why odds are so high. Is there any injured or suspended players in Brest for the visit of Tours? I simply can't see Brest losing tonight at Stade de la Vallee du Cher. I will be very grateful if you share your opinion about this game.
Good question, i hesitated to post about this match because yes, on the paper we should take at least 1 point.
The atmosphere is very good in the club, 7 games without a single defeat and compared to last season, we have a good bench and the coach can rotate a little bit, it doesn't weaken the team.
And from what i know, there isn't huge confidence which could be a problem when you think you're unbeatable. I'm pretty sure the team will be very serious and will respect Tours.
Julien Faussurier is out for this match and he's the best player of the team with 5 or 6 assists.
I think it will offensively affect the team.
But despite that, the expected line-up is the best as possible.

On the other side, Tours is in big trouble but the draw they grabbed in the derby against Orleans away surprised me and is showing that they don't give up and they still have a good mental despite the recent results and the fact Orleans lead 1-0.

This match can be a trap and i think the bookies are agree with that, because as you say odds are high regarding the recent results and the table.
And i think that soon or later Tours will wake up and will win their 1st victory.
Moreover you have to know that Ligue 2 is a league which bring sometimes weird results (like last week with Nīmes-Niort) and every season we have surprising results like that.
If i had to bet on something, i will take the DNB for Brest (because a draw is very possible) with a cautious approach.This is the typical Ligue 2 match which looks easy to guess but can give us a surprise.
We won't win 4-0 there like Nīmes did, Tours will fight hard and will be rough because they know we aren't a physical team but a team who like to play beautiful football with some small players, far from some teams like Paris FC with black strong guys.
I think we'll see a match with a lot of cards, even a red card like last year when we played there.

Last edited by Breizhtois; 29-09-17 at 13:40.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 13:44   #63
glimbo
Freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
glimbo is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey guys!

What is your opinion on Over 2,5 at Ajaccio - Bourg tonight? I don't follow Ligue2 that close, but simply on stats I see these two usually score goals in their games. 3 out of 4 Ajaccio home games this season gone Over 2,5 goals - as 4 out of 5 Bourg away games. H2H is simple - 4 out of 5 games (4 ligue games + 1 game for Coupe de France)

4/5 is dicent odds, especially to combine with some other games for goals tonight. So I'll appreciate if some of you more experienced in Ligue2 share some views on that one.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all!
glimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 13:57   #64
Breizhtois
Member
 
Breizhtois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brest, France
Posts: 406
Breizhtois is on a distinguished road
Default

Sorry glimbo, i don't have any opinion about this match except that Ajaccio is making a good start this season and as usual it's very hard to move them whey they're playing at home in Corsica.
But Bourg is a team quite unpredictable which bring goals and everything is possible with them. I think they will come in Corsica with the idea to not conceede first but i'm not in the mind of the coach.
The stats clearly show that it should be an overish match but i always prefer to take a look to the context first than the stats, especially in this league.
About goals, no idea, sorry mate.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 14:00   #65
1234
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 257
1234 is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi Breizhtois,just wanna give you a appreciation to your works here about France football.Every words have a meaning and are easy to read.

Keep up with a good work!
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 14:03   #66
Breizhtois
Member
 
Breizhtois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brest, France
Posts: 406
Breizhtois is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks mate, always a pleasure to share my opinion
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 14:06   #67
glimbo
Freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
glimbo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breizhtois View Post
Sorry glimbo, i don't have any opinion about this match except that Ajaccio is making a good start this season and as usual it's very hard to move them whey they're playing at home in Corsica.
But Bourg is a team quite unpredictable which bring goals and everything is possible with them. I think they will come in Corsica with the idea to not conceede first but i'm not in the mind of the coach.
The stats clearly show that it should be an overish match but i always prefer to take a look to the context first than the stats, especially in this league.
About goals, no idea, sorry mate.

Thank you! I also don't like to bet purely on stats, that's why I posted the question. You are doing really good work here in the french section and I value, your opinion, so I'll leave that game aside. There's plenty other to chose from.

Cheers!
glimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 16:32   #68
PaiDaMorte
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7
PaiDaMorte is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breizhtois View Post
Sorry glimbo, i don't have any opinion about this match except that Ajaccio is making a good start this season and as usual it's very hard to move them whey they're playing at home in Corsica.
But Bourg is a team quite unpredictable which bring goals and everything is possible with them. I think they will come in Corsica with the idea to not conceede first but i'm not in the mind of the coach.
The stats clearly show that it should be an overish match but i always prefer to take a look to the context first than the stats, especially in this league.
About goals, no idea, sorry mate.

What about the sides !? do you have an opinion !?
PaiDaMorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 17:55   #69
valdi
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SOFIA, BULGARIA
Posts: 800
valdi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breizhtois View Post
Good question, i hesitated to post about this match because yes, on the paper we should take at least 1 point.
The atmosphere is very good in the club, 7 games without a single defeat and compared to last season, we have a good bench and the coach can rotate a little bit, it doesn't weaken the team.
And from what i know, there isn't huge confidence which could be a problem when you think you're unbeatable. I'm pretty sure the team will be very serious and will respect Tours.
Julien Faussurier is out for this match and he's the best player of the team with 5 or 6 assists.
I think it will offensively affect the team.
But despite that, the expected line-up is the best as possible.

On the other side, Tours is in big trouble but the draw they grabbed in the derby against Orleans away surprised me and is showing that they don't give up and they still have a good mental despite the recent results and the fact Orleans lead 1-0.

This match can be a trap and i think the bookies are agree with that, because as you say odds are high regarding the recent results and the table.
And i think that soon or later Tours will wake up and will win their 1st victory.
Moreover you have to know that Ligue 2 is a league which bring sometimes weird results (like last week with Nīmes-Niort) and every season we have surprising results like that.
If i had to bet on something, i will take the DNB for Brest (because a draw is very possible) with a cautious approach.This is the typical Ligue 2 match which looks easy to guess but can give us a surprise.
We won't win 4-0 there like Nīmes did, Tours will fight hard and will be rough because they know we aren't a physical team but a team who like to play beautiful football with some small players, far from some teams like Paris FC with black strong guys.
I think we'll see a match with a lot of cards, even a red card like last year when we played there.
EXCELLENT post, mate! Thank you very much. I will stay away from this game, because odds now dropped significantly, but I will cheer for Brest tonight, just because of your detailed post.
valdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 22:06   #70
inv
Member
 
inv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 287
inv is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inv View Post
I've taken Lens big stakes @ 2 against Gazelec who are without Brechet and Perquis in defence + Marveaux suspended. At Lens important defender Cvetinovic is missing, I hope that Dankler will do well.

Lens beat them away five months ago 4-0 with a hattrick from Lopez and a defence that had Hafez, Duverne plus in midfield Koukou (they will probable play tommorow) and last year at home 2-1 with a goal from Fortune who is still at the squad and an own goal from Mombris (still at GFC, probable a starter tommorow).

GFC scored one goal away this season and five in total, I know that Lens are in mess, but I took them against Quevilly Rouen in the last game at home and they delivered 2-0. I've read on their site that they are very motivated etc. Lets hope for the best!

I've took them early because I think the odds will lower at 1.7 at least. What do you think, Breizhtois?
Bet won, I also took them -1. Lens scored from a penalty (given by the woman referee) after they had one chance, then GFC had a big chance and that was all until min 93 when Lens scored the second on the counter. GFC is poor in attack, specially on the road.

I have a question, Breizhtois, Lens doesnt think about changing the coach? I see that Eric Sikora was only at Lens2, he doesnt have other experiences. They dont have confidence, after the goal they preferred to drop in defence and let GFC come at them, I dont understand this. Great job in this thread, Breizhtois, thank you for your responses!
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 22:18   #71
Breizhtois
Member
 
Breizhtois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brest, France
Posts: 406
Breizhtois is on a distinguished road
Default

I don't know about the situation of Eric Sikora as a coach.

It will depend of the owners, a part of the club is owned by a Luxembourg company and an the other part by Atletico Madrid.

Sikora is a legend in lens, he made almost all his career in this club and was the captain of the team who won the title in Ligue 1 and played the champions league and the fans love him. As long as the results will be good, the fans will let him the time to find his own style and i don't think the club will change the coach. The priority is to avoid relegation and climb on the table match after match, i think nobody cares in Lens (from the fans to the owners) how the team is playing right now
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-17, 22:28   #72
inv
Member
 
inv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 287
inv is on a distinguished road
Default

Great things I've learned, Fortune and his daughter who died, thats why he's so poor and now Sikora who is a legend (I didnt know that), so they will not change him. Thank you!
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-17, 17:13   #73
Breizhtois
Member
 
Breizhtois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brest, France
Posts: 406
Breizhtois is on a distinguished road
Default



Very difficult round to predict again.

However, a couple of games catched my eyes.

Auxerre v Quevilly : Auxerre -0,5 @ 1,75

Looks like a typical tricky ligue 2 match but both teams are in a totally different shape and on the paper Auxerre is a team who must fight for the promotion while Quevilly will probably struggle to stay in this league.
Quevilly lost his 4 last games, only won 1 point away (in Lorient) and made only 1 clean sheet.
To be honest, this team isn't as bad as statistics showing, but there is a lack of experience and the key players are older and less talented than the key players of other teams.
Moreover they have a horrible goalkeeper who was in my team last seasons and if Brest hasn't reached the promotion last season it was because of his silly mistakes during the whole season.
While in the other side, it looks like Auxerre has finally found the right tactic, 4 matches without a single defeat and they won the last 2 matches at home against Lorient and Sochaux which is a very good performance regarding to the teams they played against.
And last week-end they won 1 point in Brest, i was in the stadium and this team impressed me. The draw they catched was pretty deserved.
With Yattara, Adeoti, Philippoteaux and few others they have the players to stay at least in the top 8 of the league and this match is considered by the coach and the fans (according their forum) like one of the most important of the season to be in the top 10 and find back the huge ambitions they had in July.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-17, 17:24   #74
Breizhtois
Member
 
Breizhtois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brest, France
Posts: 406
Breizhtois is on a distinguished road
Default

Paris FC v Valenciennes : Valenciennes DNB @ 3

For me it's a good value.

Yes, Paris FC is the biggest surprise of the season for the moment.
Yes, they has won their 4 home games at home.
Yes, i should stop to underestimate them.

But, since Valenciennes has sacked his coach, Faruk Hadzibegic, the team is showing a total different face. They won 4-3 in Orleans in a crazy match and very easily 2-0 at home last week.
And there is only 3 points between the both teams, i'm pretty sure the match will be tight and Valenciennes is able to take something from this match in Paris, even why not the 3 points.
The odds are definitely too high for this kind of match, i take it without any regret.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.