This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-09-18, 17:57   #1
RafaRoger

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road
Default Denmark Superligaen 14-17 SEP

FCN - Randers is where I found my main bet so far. I think FCN - although it's evident their defensive work has improved this season - have been a bit lucky to not concede more than the 6 goals. Latest they really rode their luck in Odense against OB (0-0). At home they have faced all 3 promoted teams and only Esbjerg have managed to find the back of the net of homeside. Vejle and Vendsyssel were a bit unlucky not to score though as they had good chances. FCN have had some players away on international duty but I think only key left wingback Mads Mini Pedersen will be out as he's injured.

Randers played in the cup midweek and needed penalties to get through against an opponent from Denmark Series, Næsby. Not impressive for sure but most regulars were rested. Randers have brought in a couple offensive players just before the transfer window closed. Mads Aaquist have arrived from FCN and Marvin Egho have come from Spartak Trnava so they now have some more options upfront and on the wings. Striker Mikael Boman is back from injury, may be on the bench for this game. Regular leftback Kevin Conboy is suspended and young striker Marcus Mølvadgaard is injured.

I think Randers have a decent chance here do well against FCN as homeside are not playing as freeflowing as we're used to seeing them. So they're not looking that strong at the moment but we should keep in mind what potencial they have offensively; Theres some really big and exciting talents. I'm going for Randers over 1 @ 2.08 Pinnacle, I can definitely see them scoring and they should have the quality to challenge the homeside's defense imo. GL
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-18, 18:03   #2
RafaRoger

I've also put a bit of money on FCK over 1.25 @ 1.86 Pinnacle in the topgame of the round. FCM have a solid defense but have sold key defender Bubacarr Sanneh to Anderlecht and I believe they could struggle a bit here with the quality FCK can bring. Odds have dropped some though but could still be worth a smaller bet. FCK -.25 is tempting aswell.
Old 14-09-18, 10:16   #3
AGUERO

AGUERO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Rafa , your opinion about 1st division ligue?

Fremad - Fredericia , on first look looks like overazzo game for me...
Old 14-09-18, 12:37   #4
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGUERO View Post
Rafa , your opinion about 1st division ligue?

Fremad - Fredericia , on first look looks like overazzo game for me...
Hi mate! I'll admit I haven't really looked into any 1st Division games yet, maybe I'll get a chance to some time saturday. On first look possibly wins for Lyngby, Nykøbing and Silkeborg..
Old 14-09-18, 22:16   #5
RafaRoger

Lyngby is my first bet in the 1. Division @ 1.925 Pinnacle but not with high stakes as I find it a bit difficult to fully trust Lyngby to deliver as they plays hot and cold so far. That being said I think the odds offers a bit of value and so I'll try it for medium stakes! Lyngby have a very talented squad and at home following the clear win over Roskilde they need to follow up on that performance after last homegame was a total disaster, 0-5 versus Viborg..

Næstved lost away to Viborg in last minutes and they only have 1 point in 4 away games. The losses have been against good opposition though (Hvidovre and Silkeborg besides Viborg), every time getting up 0-1 but in the end losing the games. Topscorer Finnur Justinussen is back along with some other players but captain Kristoffer Munksgaard is still suspended.

Næstved is a good team too and mustn't be underestimated but if Lyngby play up to their potential then I can see a home victory. GL
Old 15-09-18, 21:53   #6
RafaRoger

Took both teams to score in Nykøbing - Hvidovre @ 1.68 Unibet. There should be goals from both sides as Hvidovre showed very bad defending in the 2-4 loss to Silkeborg but they have a good offense. Nykøbing have not scored at home in 3 games but this goal drought should end soon as they have showed they can score away and this is a good opportunity to get started at home too.
Old 15-09-18, 22:52   #7
mij0sim

mij0sim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaRoger View Post
Took both teams to score in Nykøbing - Hvidovre @ 1.68 Unibet. There should be goals from both sides as Hvidovre showed very bad defending in the 2-4 loss to Silkeborg but they have a good offense. Nykøbing have not scored at home in 3 games but this goal drought should end soon as they have showed they can score away and this is a good opportunity to get started at home too.
Viborg to score 2+ ? Roskilde with funny defending and Viborg scoring for fun.
mij0sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 10:45   #8
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mij0sim View Post
Viborg to score 2+ ? Roskilde with funny defending and Viborg scoring for fun.
It can absolutely happen. BUT mind you Roskilde has a new good coach so personally I'm wary of this game!
Old 16-09-18, 11:58   #9
RafaRoger

Quote:
Lyngby is my first bet in the 1. Division @ 1.925 Pinnacle but not with high stakes as I find it a bit difficult to fully trust Lyngby to deliver as they plays hot and cold so far. That being said I think the odds offers a bit of value and so I'll try it for medium stakes! Lyngby have a very talented squad and at home following the clear win over Roskilde they need to follow up on that performance after last homegame was a total disaster, 0-5 versus Viborg..

Næstved lost away to Viborg in last minutes and they only have 1 point in 4 away games. The losses have been against good opposition though (Hvidovre and Silkeborg besides Viborg), every time getting up 0-1 but in the end losing the games. Topscorer Finnur Justinussen is back along with some other players but captain Kristoffer Munksgaard is still suspended.

Næstved is a good team too and mustn't be underestimated but if Lyngby play up to their potential then I can see a home victory. GL
No key striker Jeppe Kjær for Lyngby and odds have gone up on the hw!
Old 16-09-18, 12:09   #10
ArgentEagle
Freshman

ArgentEagle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've also put a bit of money on FCK over 1.25 @ 1.86 Pinnacle in the topgame of the round. FCM have a solid defense but have sold key defender Bubacarr Sanneh to Anderlecht and I believe they could struggle a bit here with the quality FCK can bring. Odds have dropped some though but could still be worth a smaller bet. FCK -.25 is tempting aswell.
Over 2.5 @ 1.83 on this match quite tasty, i don't quite understand. Both teams would try to win this once.
What do u think Rafa?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
ArgentEagle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 13:47   #11
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentEagle View Post
Over 2.5 @ 1.83 on this match quite tasty, i don't quite understand. Both teams would try to win this once.
What do u think Rafa?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Hello. I tend to think that Theres value in those odds, I expect both teams to score and I can't see FCK at least being satisfied with a 1-1 result. GL and hope for a good game