This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-09-18, 20:51   #1
harpster
Freshman

harpster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default England Premier League 15th-17th September

Saturday 15th September
12:30 Tottenham H v Liverpool 2.75 3.50 2.40
15:00 Newcastle U v Arsenal 3.75 3.70 1.91
15:00 Chelsea v Cardiff C 1.15 7.00 17.00
15:00 Huddersfield T v Crystal Palace 3.10 3.00 2.45
15:00 Bournemouth v Leicester C 2.37 3.40 2.90
15:00 Man City v Fulham 1.11 9.00 19.00
17:30 Watford v Man Utd 4.00 3.40 1.91

Sunday 16th September
13:30 Wolves v Burnley 1.75 3.50 4.75
16:00 Everton v West Ham 2.05 3.60 3.40

Monday 17th September
20:00 Southampton v Brighton 2.00 3.40 3.75

All prices available at William Hill.
harpster is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-09-18, 08:37   #2
omch@
Freshman

omch@ is on a distinguished road

Everton have problem with injuries and without Richarlison.

May be whu +0.5
omch@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-18, 11:22   #3
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

I think that Fulham will manage to score but will eventually lose. So City win + bts and bts + over are bets on cards imho.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 11:54   #4
ninjami

ninjami is on a distinguished road

Two bets for me today, Leicester DNB at 2.10 and Watford-United over 2.5 at 1.95

Bournemouth didn't got any hard testing game so far, except maybe at home with Everton where they were down by 2 and got a come back at the end of the game to get a draw. Today they face a tougher opponent, Leicester has Vardy back so they will have real attacker now, and with the uprising star at the team Maddison i think that Foxes can get more that a draw here. It will be a tough match and a low scoring in my opinion cause Leicester knows how to play on a result if they need to, they know to defend and play on counters, but also they can make pressure by getting the ball possession and creating chances.
Bournemouth tend to keep the ball in their possession and play fast balls on forwards through the wingers, but today Fraiser might not play, got injured playing for Scotland, also Daniels is out, so not much options for good set pieces and passes. Also could be tried half time/full time, draw-Leicester.

About the Watford game, they are real surprise i could say, even beating Tottenham on home ground. They have good attack with players like Pereyra, Deeney, Gray, with Holebas distributing perfect set pieces and passes. They also have shaky defence and have conceded in 3 out of 4 games so far, and United deffinetly have the fire power to test that defence, the likes of Lukaku, Pogba, Sanchez, Lingard, can score at least one.
United are in a need of points, Mourinho will be under huuuuge pressure if he doesn't get good result here, so i think that attack to score and then get back on defence to keep the result won't work here, and that they will concede with this shaky defence United has.
So I see and open game, with lots on chances and an over on goals.

Good luck with your bets.
ninjami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 12:02   #5
ninjami

ninjami is on a distinguished road

About the other games,

Chelsea should cover the -2.25 AH, i think that Cardiff will be demolished at Stamford, even -1 AH at halftime could be tried.

I am also leaning towards Crystal Palace to get more that a draw here, but Benteke is not playing, Zaha is doubtful and if he plays i think he won't be in the best of shape, but the ones like Kouyate and Mayer, could bring freshens in the team. Hogg is not playing for Huddersfield, Baccuna and Quaner are doubtful.

At Newcastle i also see goals, they can score as they have shown so far, and they are in a need of a good result. Arsenal is leaking goals, against Cardiff we saw that there is not much attention given to defending, but more to attack and scoring goals, so BTTS and over 2.5 but odds are really low.
ninjami is offline   Reply With Quote