This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium

France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc.
Bet at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 08-01-15, 19:09   #1
IKnowThatYouKnow

IKnowThatYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default France Ligue 1 (round 20), 09.-11.01.2015

The top teams will face Montpellier (OM), SC Bastia (PSG) and Toulouse (Lyon).

© http://betoolio.com

© http://betoolio.com
IKnowThatYouKnow is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-01-15, 13:05   #2
f1ght3r

f1ght3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Montpellier - Marseille
Pick: Over 2.75 ; 2.66 @ Pinnacle

Game will take on a pitch which is used for rugby and ball could bounce irregularly at times and move rather quickly on the ground compared to the usual grass one. This is actually good since none of these are really the technical ones, they're more into speed and exploiting spaces. Montpellier sits back and aims for counters. They're very good at it since they have unpredictable attackers with good first touch, passing and vision who are extremely good at staying on side rather than offside. Defense is perhaps their weakest link, even though when they defend in numbers things go well at times but in general they seem unable to deal with low crosses. Defenders are not great at moving off the ball hence don't cover the spaces well and there are usually open spaces available out wide. Marseille on the other hand always go for the win and their attackers are confident in one on one battles. Generally, they use the sides but are also proficient in attacking through the middle. Individual quality is above average. They have defensive midfielders capable of playing the ball out of defense, wingers who can outrun their opponent and strikers who can finish off chances. They really look like a complete team but there is one small problem (just kidding, a huge one) - their defense is cut off and players stand really far off each other, even in the same line and that's why they always get countered.. Basically, every team with good passers and agile attackers is bound to score against them. In addition, Marseille also have problems defending set pieces. Every normal person would think of sacrificing a bit of his offense for defense but not Bielsa, he's an 'attack-loving' mad man. That's why bets on goals in games Marseille are involved in are generally a good thing but if you know when to place such bet you would hardly lose. No important injuries for the hosts, a few for the visitors (Alessandrini - midfielder, good but not key, Ayew - attacker, very good, but imo doesnt fit in their style, Batshuayi fits better and will replace him so.. that's a plus; N'Koulou - key defender). The only thing that keeps me from taking a higher goal line is Montpellier are not very open playing, sure, they counter every time but don't open up very much so Marseille might not be able to find the net more than once and expecting 3 from the hosts seems a bit too much (although I find it fairly possible, considering where the visitors are weak at). Over 2.75 line is priced at 2.66 which would bring good profit even if the game ends up with only 3 goals scored.

----

Decided to re-post it here because it seems I made a mistake about where this game would be played. (Didn't want to bother foxccs anymore. I would also like to thank C9000 for pointing it out). I just assumed they will still play at this stadium since their cup game against PSG took place there. It seems Stade de la Mosson is ready for use and its where this game will take place. This changes nothing in general because the only thing it would affect in the end is the eventual irregular bounce of the ball and its pace. It doesn't affect either team's approach and it could actually be a good thing because players would have more control of the ball. Remarks about mistakes I make (if) are always welcome and I apologize for posting wrong information. (I would rarely admit I'm wrong if we're talking about playing styles, mentality or individual quality.. but facts are facts)

Last edited by f1ght3r; 09-01-15 at 13:18.
f1ght3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 15:44   #3
BettingMasta

BettingMasta is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, anyone who knows anything about French football knows that Lyon is in amazing form this season. They really are a special unit. Toulouse probably cannot keep up with the powerhouse forwards that Lyon has and Lyon takes a relatively comfortable victory.

Pick: Lyon to win @ 1.65

Pair this with PSG to trounce Bastia and it should be an easy cash weekend in France. $$
BettingMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 16:18   #4
Ziherash

Ziherash is an unknown quantity at this point

No such thing as an easy cash I'm affraid!
Ziherash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 16:21   #5
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziherash View Post
No such thing as an easy cash I'm affraid!

today Omskye Yastreby was easy cash ... now is 11:0 for them

easiest 100 euros ever earned
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-15, 19:01   #6
birds

birds is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Ziherash;2336129]No such thing as an easy cash I'm affraid! [/QUOTE

no need to be afraid mate ,easy bets do exist but you just need to pick the right bet ex. yesterday sevilla win ht-ft was like a gift @3.50 but there is always a risk in betting as you know .so i took ht-ft stakes 8 + cover draw-sevilla stakes 2 ,i.e i almost had a risk free bet even tho it had a chance to lose but minimal imo ,,, im no big expert in all leagues but got the flair to pick the right bets which i post önly on ba which is my 1st betting site and my belöved one ..feel free to check my profile on ba which is the only site i post my bets ... which i actually bet on ,many will be actually stund with my strike rate -its all there in my ba profile tho im nt even participating in pod -stay tuned mate
birds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 00:14   #7
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Évian Thonon Gaillard v Stade Rennais
Évian Thonon Gaillard: Ninkovic (10/0 m), N'Sikulu (13/2 f), Mensah (9/1 d), Mongongu (13/0 d), Koné (13/1 m)
Stade Rennais: Grosicki (9/0 m), M'Bengue (17/0 d)

SC Bastia v Paris St. Germain
SC Bastia: Ayité (16/2 f), Ba (7/0 m), Brandao (2/0 f), Diakité (13/0 d), Tallo (13/4 f, top scorer), Kamano (12/1 f)
Paris St. Germain: Sirigu (19/0 first goalkeeper), Thiago Motta (16/0 m), Chantôme (6/0 m), Aurier (9/0 d), Lavezzi (13/2 f), Cavani (18/7 f, 2nd top scorer)

Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-15, 10:21   #8
f1ght3r

Nantes - Metz

Both with some missings because of CAF. Hosts without important defender Djilobodji and reserve def Djidji, regular def Hansen is doubtful. Visitors cant count on many players but only Maiga's absence will be felt greatly. Usually important players like striker Falcon & midfielder Rocchi seem to be lacking in fitness and will probably find place on the bench at best. No other injuries in either of the teams, no game changers at least in my opinion. Nantes have quick players in general but they lack in height. Metz are the opposite - noticeable height advantage for them but they usually have trouble against pacey teams like Nantes. This is also an in-form vs out-of-form, good host vs bad visitor.. a total mismatch in every aspect. Height advantage and experience could be the key to success for Metz, speed advantage, slight technical advantage and home crowd could be the key for Nantes.. In the end it should be an open game and I expect to see a few goals. Odds on o2.5 shouldn't be as high as they are now. Over 2.5 ; 2.43 @ Pinnacle
Old 11-01-15, 11:17   #9
birds

lyon to beat toulousd looks a banker here ,lyon is demolishing opposition at home even thrased bordeaux away 5-0 beating marseille etc ,toulouse on the other hand is in awful form and were given a football lesson by bordeaux in cup tho score doesnt reveal reality ,toulouse is in awful form gaining 4 pts in last5 while lyon recorded 5 wins while facing teams as bordeaux ,marseille -toulouse stand no chance while visiting lyon here and lyon double-motivated after marseille and psg lost ,1.60 is right odds here but searching for bigger odds i will recommend a bet that has a 75% chance to deliver -LYON HT-FT 1-1 gl
Old 11-01-15, 11:40   #10
vasilli07

vasilli07 is on a distinguished road

I won't say banker after upsets to Marseille and PSG. But they should have more motivation now after the 2 upsets.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-15, 11:57   #11
Dex

[QUOTE=birds;2336175]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziherash View Post
No such thing as an easy cash I'm affraid! [/QUOTE

no need to be afraid mate ,easy bets do exist but you just need to pick the right bet ex. yesterday sevilla win ht-ft was like a gift @3.50 but there is always a risk in betting as you know .so i took ht-ft stakes 8 + cover draw-sevilla stakes 2 ,i.e i almost had a risk free bet even tho it had a chance to lose but minimal imo ,,, im no big expert in all leagues but got the flair to pick the right bets which i post önly on ba which is my 1st betting site and my belöved one ..feel free to check my profile on ba which is the only site i post my bets ... which i actually bet on ,many will be actually stund with my strike rate -its all there in my ba profile tho im nt even participating in pod -stay tuned mate
and Lyon today 1/1 HT/FT will be that gift ...
Old 11-01-15, 12:00   #12
Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds View Post
lyon to beat toulousd looks a banker here ,lyon is demolishing opposition at home even thrased bordeaux away 5-0 beating marseille etc ,toulouse on the other hand is in awful form and were given a football lesson by bordeaux in cup tho score doesnt reveal reality ,toulouse is in awful form gaining 4 pts in last5 while lyon recorded 5 wins while facing teams as bordeaux ,marseille -toulouse stand no chance while visiting lyon here and lyon double-motivated after marseille and psg lost ,1.60 is right odds here but searching for bigger odds i will recommend a bet that has a 75% chance to deliver -LYON HT-FT 1-1 gl
grabbed Lyon -2 EH @ 5,50 in my local ... pure gift 'cos Lacazette himself will destroy demoralized Toulouse .....
Old 11-01-15, 12:40   #13
Ziherash

[QUOTE=Dex;2336842]
Quote:

Let's see, cos PSG sure wasn't "easy cash"!

I'm a little concerned as Lyon have quite a few absentees for todays match. But SHOULD they win they wil go top of the table, so the motivation should be there...
Old 11-01-15, 12:47   #14
Dex

personally I play -2 EH @ 5,50 middle high stake in my local so .....
Old 11-01-15, 12:50   #15
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

I think that I am found smth interesting.Monaco vs Bordeaux over 2,5 for 2,25 in my local bookie.Usually clashes witch starting in 9 pm Sunday end as an under 2,5 but this time could be difreent.Two good attackers line-both team have it and with little luck on the Monaco defence- which is usually good,we could see revenge for first part of season clash when Bordeaux scorded 4 goals and demolished Monaco.
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-15, 13:17   #16
f1ght3r

why are people so confident in lyon? true, they're winning and playing good but this is just because of form not superior class and form varies. they have some absences in defense and could have trouble dealing with them, maybe they would fall back a bit. gourcuff is doubtful and he's essential for their attack. toulouse defense is usually in shambles when countered as they really suck at covering. could go either way as visitors are very offensive and can score, even more than once imo. odds on goals are set about right, 1.5ish on hw looks crazy to me. i'll wait for the official lineups and gourcuff-less lyon would mean i might consider a + handi on the guests

i dont expect many goals @ monaco because the monegascs are overly defensive and not particularly creative up front. bordeaux with important absences because of CAF + key striker diabate, backup defender illori & regular attacker maurice-belay who are all injured. leaning towards home win but odds too low
Old 11-01-15, 14:23   #17
Ziherash

I don't expect Lyon to have an easy game either...
Old 11-01-15, 15:33   #18
james-10-
Freshman

james-10- is on a distinguished road

Nantes - Metz

Nantes was in great shape before the holiday break and it seems they still are as they easily won Franciscain 4-0 for the cup. Now they just have to prove it in a Ligue 1 game.Their last 5 games are over 2.5.
Metz struggles at the bottom of the table as in the last 7 rounds they have 6 losses and 1 draw. They are still just one point under the relagation zone so they will fight hard for the win today although they are not so strong when playing away. G/G and over 2.4 4/5 of their last games.

Over 2.5 @ 2.42 Marathonbet
james-10- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-15, 17:08   #19
f1ght3r

lyon cruising. seems like i was not quite right about them. i continue to believe its because they're in-form.. and because toulouse are that bad in defense

major fail coming @ nantes though... metz waste too much time, nantes cant break through either..
Old 11-01-15, 22:17   #20
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

monaco : bordeaux 0:0 FT...@fighter,this is your mounth for sure!
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 11:49   #21
birds

[QUOTE=Dex;2336842]
Quote:

cheers every1 who followed
Old 12-01-15, 11:52   #22
birds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
grabbed Lyon -2 EH @ 5,50 in my local ... pure gift 'cos Lacazette himself will destroy demoralized Toulouse .....
perfect truth lol