This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-07-07, 20:31   #61
strandja

strandja is an unknown quantity at this point

Feri perfect wie immer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
strandja is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-07-07, 21:27   #62
Feri
Super Moderator

Feri is on a distinguished road

Thanks sebastiaany & Geri! Nice to be appreciated. Hope to be able to earn some
money on the SLO league this season
Old 18-07-07, 21:35   #63
strandja

strandja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeriB
its an honour to read ur previews, and if we dun win, i know where u life :idea:
strandja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-07, 12:50   #64
Feri
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandja
Quote:
its an honour to read ur previews, and if we dun win, i know where u life :idea:
np, I'll move if necessary
Old 20-07-07, 12:16   #65
infamousmoloz

infamousmoloz has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by strandja
Quote:
np, I'll move if necessary
We`ll find You .

Great job !
Old 20-07-07, 13:37   #66
Feri
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfairbets
We`ll find You .

Great job !
Maybe I tell you people we have a cat and a water turtle, so I'd think twice
before entering my place in an unfriendly manner!

Thanks ufb
Old 23-07-07, 10:05   #67
Feri
Super Moderator

FTs

HiT Gorica : Domžale 1:1 (0:0)
Demirovi***263; 66.; Komelj 62./a.g.

"Deserved" and somewhat predicted draw in a fast and inetresting game

Drava : Maribor 1:3 (0:3)
Emerši***269; 60.; Makriev 2., 39., Mezga 36.

All decided in the 1st half (3-0) when Maribor showed how determined they were.

Koper : Livar 2:0 (1:0)
Galun 39., 85.

Koper the much better part and Livar showing they're really poor.

MIK CM Celje : Primorje 2:1 (0:0)
Pe***269;nik 51., Mlakar 84./a.g./; Zatkovi***269; 76.

Deserved home win, but Primorje almost managed to take a point.

Interblock : Nafta 1:0 (0:0)Rakovi***269; 92./11-m; RK: Zemlji***269; 91./Nafta

Interblock the much better team in second half, but the penalty in 93' is
always a bit suspicious.

1 Maribor ___1 __1 0 0 __3:1 __3
2 Koper ____1 __1 0 0 __2:0 __3
3 Celje _____1 __1 0 0 __2:1 __3
4 Interblock _1 __1 0 0 __1:0 __3
5 Domžale __1 __0 1 0 __1:1 __1
6 Gorica ____1 __0 1 0 __1:1 __1
7 Primorje __1 __0 0 1 __1:2 __0
8 Nafta _____1 __0 0 1 __0:1 __0
9 Drava ____1 __0 0 1 __1:3 __0
10 Livar ____1 __0 0 1 __0:2 __0

+13.54 units after round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka1971

Celje - Primorje report

Short report from yesterday's match in Celje you might find it valueble
It was hot like in hell when all that massive concrete get's hot during the day, is not plesant not even for spectators.
1st half was rather poor, both teams had a single chance each, Pecnik's header form couple of meters and great save by the primorje's goalie and fantastic chance for Primorje after great mistake by Kriznik 30 m form goal when Zatkovic laid down celje's goalie, had just a goal in front but shot way over the bar. We've all seen the ball in the net .

In 2nd half Celje showed much more will for victory and were better opponent all the time while Primorje defended and waited for counters. Now when Gobec has more offensive tasks he looks better tough his center shots are still f*** s****, however one of them a low one bounced from the Pecnik's chest into the net. Primorje equalized after free kick from some 25m a bit on the right side. First attempt was blocked by Seslar bounce back almost from the same postion Zatkovic kicked through crowd right into the net.
I was angry pretty much but couple of minutes later Biscan (who replaced Rusic) shot a high ball from free kick form the left side some 25m from goal and one of Primorje's defender with header changed direction for auto goal and final result.

To sum it up:
Primorje came for the point and were close to succssed actually, however they played pretty closed and organitzed in fact, well Prasnikar's style. At home will be tough nut in traditionaly hard place Ajdovscina.
At Celje Gorinsek dissapointed big time, while Marlon showed some great defensive skills. Radulovic was pretty invisible but without some mistakes.
Man of the match was Nejc Pecnik well deserved, he run a lot and made a lot of confusion in defensive lines of Primorje. He's sort of Vrsic type of player and place in the team Pinni gave him (right behind forward) is exactly the right one. BTW he's product of Pusnik when he was coach at Dravograd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
If anyone finds it usefull...

I won't write the report for the Publikum:Primorje game because Luka allready wrote more or less everything important. All I can add is that Primorje looked solid and until (if) they don't have injury wories with individual talent of Zatkovi***269; and Teinovi***263; can be dangereus. Publikum is in my oppinion on the right track and can do a good result this year. Rusi***269; disapointed, Pe***269;nik and Gobec did the job.

But I will write my thought on the Drava:Maribor game.

REPORT FROM THE GAME DRAVA:MARIBOR 1:3 (0:3)

A pleseant surprise for all the Maribor fans! Game was played in hot weather infront of 3500 spectators (around 2000 were cheering for Maribor). Maribor looked really good from the start. In defence Willy Sondja and Samardži***269; were solid. There were some mistakes, but for a new defensive pair less that I expected. Willy played a great game and if we have to base his quality after first few weeks I consider him as a real reinforcment. In my book the match was won by two youngsters: Mezga (scoring the second) and Miheli***269; (wearing now the number 10 and practicly being involved in all goals and dangereus situations). Lungu was covering their backs nicely, helping the defence also. Pe***269;nik still has his mind a bit too much in the offensive part of the game and is a liability, but played solid. New captain Popovi***263; played nothing special, but also without big mistakes. Šeruga would have had a great game if he'd scored a one-on-one situation with Dabanovi***263; in the second half, but still he did his job. Makriev started very strong, but in my oppinion lacks physical fitness a bit. But a player that this Maribor needs. Brulc...what to say. Maribor scores 3, he's a forward and I can't say nothing else but...nothing special from him. Pridigar in goal good in the 1st half, didn't control the 5 meter area and didn't bring the confidence on his defence in the second. Zajc came on in the second half for Brulc and eventhough he showed some improvement, still to nervous and far from his form from a year ago.

Drava played a very bad match. Partly because of the very good and aggresive play of Maribor, partly from their own bad day. Things could be very different if Zuli***269; would equalized on 1:1 in the first half but Willy made a fantastic steal. Defensivlly they were quite caotic and Maribor could score even more in both halfs (beside the goals also 2,3 100% chances for Maribor). But I still think Drava will be in the top half of the standings and consider them a good team. But for any more certain statements we'll have to wait a few weeks.

Next game for Maribor on Saturday (18.00) at home against Gorica and I hope that Zlatko Zahovi***269; will be there again, because it really looked like the guys were specially fired up for him.

Lets go Maribor!
Feri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-07, 00:27   #68
Feri
Super Moderator

Round 2

Primorje : Drava 2:1 (1:1)
Andruško 21./11-m, Kalin 85.; Kmetec 41.

A deserved win for Primorje who were better especially the whole 2nd part.

Nafta : Livar 3:1 (1:0)
Trenevski 1., 53./11m, 60./11m; Boži***269;i***269; 68.; R.K.: Šutej 60./Livar

Nafta showed their determination already in the 1st minute. trenevski then
converted 2 penalties for a safe win.

Maribor : HiT Gorica 2:1 (0:1)
Miheli***269; 53., Makriev 69./11-m; Osterc 39.

The stadium, Zahovic and a bit of luck for the deserved Maribor win.

Domžale : Koper 0:0

I only hope Zahora will pay off for his missings on Wednesday vs Dinamo!

Interblock : MIK CM Celje 1:1 (1:1)
Rakovi***269; 40.; Pe***269;nik 8.

A just draw.

1 Maribor ___2 __2 0 0 __5:2 __6
2 Celje _____2 __1 1 0 __3:2 __4
3 Interblock _2 __1 1 0 __2:1 __4
4 Koper ____2 __1 1 0 __2:0 __3
5 Nafta ____2 __1 0 1 __3:2 __3
6 Primorje __2 __1 0 1 __3:3 __3
7 Domžale __2 __0 2 0 __1:1 __2
8 Gorica ____2 __0 1 1 __2:3 __1
9 Drava ____2 __0 0 1 __2:5 __0
10 Livar ____2 __0 0 2 __1:5 __0

+3.7u 2nd round, +17,24 altogether
Old 30-07-07, 19:06   #69
Feri
Super Moderator

Quote:
REPORT FROM THE GAME MARIBOR:HIT GORICA 2:1 (0:1)

First of all I have to say that the game was pretty equal and Gorica could easily gain a point. It started exactly as I predicted with Maribor trying to take the iniative, but Gorica staying firm and preventing Maribor players to create anything special (Miheli***269; had a good chance in the 8th minute, but thats about that). Later in the first half Gorica started to play more towords Maribor goal but not creating alot of chances. Play in the first half was average, with alot of agression. Milan Osterc was well stoped except for the action in the 39th minute. Velenje local boy Rusmir Dedi***263; deserved 3/4 of the goal, escaping Maribor defence on the right side and with a perfect delivery into the box, leaving Osterc an easy job from 7 meters to score. His reaction after the goal towords Maribor fans to keep quiet was really like adding oil to the fire. In the halftime Zlatko Zahovi***269; went to the lockerroom and had a word with the guys (there's even talk of a internal bet between Zlatko and Gorica's coach Darko Milani***269; for the outcome of the game and everyone that knows Zlatko, knows he hates to lose ).

The fans didn't gave up and in the second half Maribor pressed forward, but again Gorica was very good at the back. The turnaround was a great goal by the new captain Rene Miheli***269; from the free kick (some 25 meters out) in the 52nd minute. And after the goal some small chances for Maribor. But Gorica is a very experinced side that didn't colapse under pressure, but started to use Maribors exposion at the back when pressing forward. And created 2 incredible chances that were brilliantly saved by Maribor goalie Pridigar (woted man of the match by the fans). Punishment for those misses came in the 69th minute. The ball from Tomaži***269;-Šeruga hit Dedi***263; in the hand and it was a clear penalty. Makriev took it without any problems and made it 2:1. I was expecting big pressure from the guests in the final 20 minutes, but nothing major happened. Maribor returned Gorica with their own medecine, staying strong at the back and creating chances from counter attacks.

Rene Miheli***269; played only 67 minutes because of the injurie (repleced well by Ba***269;inovi***263;) and Brulc again was practicly invisible (replaced by better and better Zajc). I can't point out any player in Maribor lineup, they all played good and with limited quality that Maribor has ATM made another good result (if I compare this team to the last year Maribor I think that the quality has droped a bit, but the motivation and team spirit is saving the situation ATM). Gorica a good team, without any special individual player, but a really good team. A word about Osterc, he's old, crying for fouls all the time, Samardži***269; stoped him easily, but he scored and thats a strikers job.

Next weekend I'm on the Slovenian coast from friday to sunday with my girlfriend and hoping for another good preformance from the guys in Koper (game played on sunday at 18.00). I expect Maribor to repay all the fans that will come on this farest away game and show us that team spirit again. I will write my coments on friday before I leave and report when I come back (if Maribor wins sunday night might be a longone again ).

Cheers
Old 06-08-07, 09:52   #70
Feri
Super Moderator

Results

MIK CM Celje : Nafta 0:0

Drava : Interblock 2:0 (0:0)

Ogu 63., Prejac 75.

A very nice, but also a very lucky win by Drava. What goes for Maribor and
Makriev, goes almost in the same amount for Interblock and Jolic.

Koper : Maribor 2:1 (1:0)
Volaš 26. Jukan 86./11-m; Makriev 53./11-m; R.K.: Viler 58./Koper

Just watched the Koper - Maribor summary and have to say here Maribor
(especially their Bulgarian attacker Makriev) missed 5-6 chances that made
them look ridiculous. The online version is not yet available, but when it will
be it's surely worth checking it
:idea:
Old 06-08-07, 09:54   #71
Feri
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka1971
These are my two bets for today Maribor (0), Interblock (+0,25).
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPre...php?idMenu=100

I'll write a short report form yesterday match in Celje tough there is nothing much to say ops:

Celje-Nafta report

There were great conditions for football in Celje yesterday, not to hot, good pitch and by my estimation close to 2000 people on stadium with very solid support by Nafat's fans.
I was bit late for the game (for such stadium Celje has, disaster organization with selling tickets, at least I've got a 4€ one for kids and I was not even shaved lol). That's why I've missed first action, probably crucial one for the match (home win and over) where Pecnik was alone and from 5m missed, instead just to pass in to the net he shot strong and way over the bar. In first half teams were more or less equal with not very much chances, maybe Celje had some more with Gobec’s solid center shots and couple of free kicks from 20+m. There was great mistake by Kuzma and one of defenders, where Pecnik should react better. Nafta was in that period very compact, playing many short passes in the middle able to neutralize home team. In 2nd half Celje pressed much more, but with not some success. Celje’s midfield can’t provide much when opponents are standing good and defend as Nafta did. Many long passes were lost in goal out or intercept by Nafta’s defense. Bersnjak and Seslar, central midfielders are way to slow nowadays. Anyway Celje had couple of chances, once when Gorinsek broke away on right side, some other players followed him and in situation one on one shot wide instead passing a free player for a sure goal. There was a header by Pecnik also wide.
General impression:
Celje has unfortunately couple of players out of form, mainly Rusic and Gorinsek. Gobec was the man of the match, well deserved. Midfield is slow and can’t break enough. Defense looks very confident.
I was more or less focused on newcomers at Nafta’s squad. Ortiz was pretty invisible, while Sebök was quite alive upfront without some chances. Both were replaced in 2nd half. For me Trenevski was the best man for Nafta.
Celje was better team but Nafta managed with their mission to stay undefeated.
Old 06-08-07, 16:49   #72
Feri
Super Moderator

Quote:
REPORT FROM THE GAME KOPER:MARIBOR 2:1 (1:0)

In short: Deserving home win, because if a team misses all that Maribor missed yesterday, they deserve to get punished.

Maribor arrived in Koper a day earlier to get climatized and prepare in peace (funny enough they lost both matches last year in which they went to quarantine). And history repeats itself again! In the morning all the players were quite chearfull and confident at breakfest. When we told the guys that alot of Violas are allready in Koper and some are on the way, they said that we'll be going happy back to Maribor. When I went to the beach in Izola with my girlfriend you could here Viole sign allready at 10 a.m. and it promised to be a great game.

The game started at 6:00 p.m. when there was still very hot and hard to breathe. Koper stadium can't host games later and thats a big shame. In the stadium was arround 2300 spectators, I would say close to 500 were Maribor fans (Viole + "civilian fans"). For a city 225 km away from Maribor that was a great support for the team. Game started very openly. Both team wanting to score, chances on both sides, defences very shaky. But Maribor had more chances from the start. Only god knows what Pušnik sees in Brulc as an attacker (no techinck, no tactics, no great pace,...). He wasted 2 great chances + Makriev 2 and the punishment came in the 26th minute. Koper was dangereus before with long range shots, but Pridigar (GK) was great. Maribor defence was kaotic and Koper lead came as a punishment for all that attacking part of the team missed. Until HT Koper had one more incredible chance minute after Maribor again missed one on one 100% chance and alot of fans were at HT cursing idiotic mistakes on both ends. Second half Maribor started with Zajc (Attacking Mid/Forward) instead of Popovi***269; (Def) with Brulc going to the right Midfield spot (much better position for him, eventhough he was poor yesterday) and that was a great move. Maribor was dangereus and got a penalty in the 52th minute (clear penalty, Makriev scored easily). After that Makriev went one on one with the Koper GK Hasi***263; (deserving player of the match) and went around him and missed an empty goal (god only knows how). And than Viler was sent of for a clear chalenge on Miheli***269; going alone towords the goal. In the last half an hour Koper was stealing time and playing all men behind the ball and Maribor missed a couple of solid chances. But Koper was allways dangereus from free kicks and in 85th minute the ball was missed by Maribor defenders, bounced around Maribor area, Pridigar saved it but one of the most ridicolus referees I ever seen (making mistakes all through the game on both sides) saw a hand in the area and whisled a penalty for Koper. Jukan scoed easily and brought Koper a deserving victory.

All in all I think Maribor played very well as far as creating chances is concerned, but from all those chances you have to score at least 3,4 goals. Defence was alot worse than in the first 2 rounds, with Pe***269;nik and Popovi***269; having very bad games. Koper is in my opinion average team that made a great result in first 3 rounds with players that they have. Vlado Badžim again made incredible job with his youngsters, but with this team reality is bottom half of the table IMO.

The other important fact is Dragan Jeli***269; made his debut and played for 5 minutes at the end and if he finds his scoring sense Maribor can do alot this year.

Cheers
Old 15-08-07, 21:23   #73
Feri
Super Moderator

Quote:
REPORT FROM THE GAME MARIBOR:LIVAR 3:2 (1:1)

A very average performance from Maribor was just enough for a late goal that brought peace to the lockerroom before next week big derby in Domžale. It has to be said that Livar will almost without any doubt finish last on the table, just simply the team is one class bellow all others. With just a few players with first league experience and with very harsh refereeing, they'll probably lose even some points that they would normaly deserve to win. It has to be said that they played very brave from the start in Ljudski vrt, where around 2500 people came to see the newcomer (probably the biggest crowd infront which Livar will play this year). Maribor started the game with standard eleven, only instead Brulc played Zajc. From the start Maribor was dominating the midfield, but Livar was dangereous on counter attacks. Even with some desent chances the most beautifull moment happened in 35th minute when Kremenovi***269; scored a fantastic goal and got a big applause from the home fans. The key moment came in the 43th minute when Lu***269;i***269; brought down Makriev and referee deservedly pointed to the spot, but IMO undeservedly shown the Livar player a red card. Miheli***269; was the taker and scored easily. That brough some peace to the fans in Ljudski vrt, who expected Maribor to put things on its place in the second half. But the story repeated. Maribor had the field advantage, but all the chances they created, were used badly. Finally in 67th minute Miheli***269; after Makriev shot made it 2:1 and got himself the title player of the match (IMO Kremenovi***269; deserved it also). And it seemed like home players thought that the game was over and relaxed. The punishment came just 4 minutes after, when Kremenovi***269; scored his second after beining alone in the area (again big mistake from the back line that was badly placed). It has to be said that entering of Mezga for Lungu (very bad game for him and maybe it wouldn't be bad if Mezga replaced him in the starting eleven) and Brulc for Zajc (is improving and I have faith in him) improved Maribor game alot and the result came in the 89th minute when Brulc made it 3:2.

This game has to be a warning to the home players. With this kind of play in Domžale they don't stand a chance.

P.S. Big congrats to my local team Rudar Velenje for 1st round win in the 2nd league (7:0 again Krka).
Old 20-08-07, 00:53   #74
Feri
Super Moderator

5th round

DRAVA - NAFTA 2:2 (2:0)
Kelenc 20., Zili***263; 25.; Eterovi***269; 72., Sebok 87.

LIVAR - PRIMORJE 0:5 (0:1)
Bunderla 36., 61., 77., Teinovi***269; 74., 80.

HIT GORICA - MIK CM CELJE 0:0

KOPER - INTERBLOCK 1:1 (1:1)
Raj***269;evi***269; 22.; Akoto 45.

DOMŽALE - MARIBOR 4:0 (1:0)
Žinko 26., 76./11-m, Žeželj 66., Kirm 77.
RC: Brezi***269; 61., Jankovi***263; 63./both Domžale

1 Domzale ____5 __3 2 0 __12:1 _11
2 Celje _______5 __2 3 0 __9:2 __9
3 Primorje ____5 __3 0 2 __10:4 _9
4 Maribor _____5 __3 0 2 __9:10 _9
5 Koper ______5 __2 2 1 __5:4 __8
6 Gorica ______5 __2 2 1 __4:3 __8
7 Interblock ___5 __1 2 2 __3:5 __5
8 Nafta ______5 __1 2 2 __5:10 __5
9 Drava ______5 __1 1 3 __6:13 __4
10 Livar ______5 __0 0 5 __3:14 __0
Old 26-08-07, 23:27   #75
Feri
Super Moderator

6th round

Interblock : Livar 5:1 (0:0)

Rodi***263; 61., Joli***263; 70., 81., Rakovi***269; 84., 89.; Prudi***269; 90.

Late start, but then as it was expected...

Nafta : Maribor 1:1 (0:0)
Sebök 61.; Makriev 72.;

An expected close game after the coach changes...

Celje : Koper 0:1 (0:1)
Gorinšek 16./ag.

Celje score the only goal, but into the wrong net. They should've competed
of who would miss more chances....Koper lucky again!

Primorje : Domžale 0:2 (0:0)
Zahora 63., 74./11-m; R.K.: Krsti***269; 74./Primorje

Primorje dominated the 1st half, but Nemec had his day between the Domzale
bars. After Zahora used a chance in the second half, they also scored from
a penalty following a counter...

Drava : HiT Gorica 1:0 (0:0)
Grbec 93.

A bad game and a goal from the last chance.

1 Domzale ____6 __4 2 0 __14:1 _14
2 Koper ______6 __3 2 1 __6:4 __11
3 Maribor _____6 __3 1 2 _10:11 _10
4 Celje _______6 __2 3 1 __9:3 __9
5 Primorje ____6 __3 0 3 __10:6 _9
6 Interblock ___6 __2 2 2 __8:6 __8
7 Gorica ______6 __2 2 2 __4:4 __8
8 Drava ______6 __2 1 3 __7:13 __7
9 Nafta ______6 __1 3 2 __6:11 __6
10 Livar ______6 __0 0 6 __4:19 __0
Old 03-09-07, 10:44   #76
Feri
Super Moderator

7th round

Domžale : Interblock 2:1 (0:1)

Žeželj 53., Žinko 55.; Elsner 31. RC: Knezovi***269; 45./Domžale; Rodi***269; 45./Interblock

Koper : Drava 2:1 (1:0)
Volaš 43., 52.; Bošnjak 86.,

HiT Gorica : Nafta 3:4 (1:2)
Šuler 24., Krši***269; 68., Matjašec 77./ag.; Eterovi***263; 21., Sebök 45., Repina 88., Bukovec 89. RC: Bukovec 90./Nafta

Maribor : Primorje 0:0 (0:0)
RC: Guberac 41., Zatkovi***269; 82./both Primorje

Livar : MIK CM Celje 1:2 (1:1)
Bogdanovi***263; 34.; Biš***269;an 7., 76.

1 Domzale ____7 __5 2 0 __16:2 _17
2 Koper ______7 __4 2 1 __8:5 __14
3 Celje _______7 __3 3 1 __11:4 _12
4 Maribor _____7 __3 2 2 _10:11 _11
5 Primorje ____7 __3 1 3 __10:6 _10
6 Nafta ______7 __2 3 2 __10:14 _9
7 Interblock ___7 __2 2 3 ___9:8 __8
8 Gorica ______7 __2 2 3 ___7:8 __8
9 Drava ______7 __2 1 4 __8:15 __7
10 Livar ______7 __0 0 7 __5:21 __0
Old 20-09-07, 16:02   #77
Feri
Super Moderator

8th round

Nafta : Primorje 2:1 (1:0)

Geren***269;er 32., ***268;eh 74.; Bunderla 72./11m

MIK CM Celje : Domžale 2:0 (1:0)
Pe***269;nik 37., Beršnjak 90./11m

HiT Gorica : Koper 2:3 (1:2)
Velikonja 7., Šuler 52.; Jukan 6., Boži***269;i***269; 42., Dedi***269; 63./o.g.

Interblock : Maribor 0:1 (0:0)
Popovi***263; 90.; R.C.: Ba***269;inovi***269; 90./Maribor

Drava : Livar 1:3 (1:0)
Kronaveter 26.; Boži***269;i***269; 62., Perme 63., 84.

1 Domzale ____8 __5 2 1 __16:4 _17
2 Koper ______8 __5 2 1 __10:8 _17
3 Celje _______8 __4 3 1 __13:4 _15
4 Maribor _____8 __4 2 2 _11:11 _14
5 Nafta ______8 __3 3 2 __12:15 _12
6 Primorje ____8 __3 1 4 __11:8 _10
7 Interblock ___8 __2 2 4 ___9:9 __8
8 Gorica ______8 __2 2 4 ___9:11 _8
9 Drava ______8 __2 1 5 __9:18 __7
10 Livar ______8 __1 0 7 __8:22 __3
Old 24-09-07, 10:50   #78
Feri
Super Moderator

9th round

Maribor : Celje 0:1 (0:0)

N. Pecnik 86.; R.C.: Travner 54./MIK CM Celje

Nothing from the expected HW. Maribor with the posession and chances
also a not given penalty by the ref, who then was agressively called by ZZ,
adding to that almost the whole second half with an extra player as a Celje
player was sent off, but finally when everyone has expected the goal from
the home side, the game was decided by "one man band" or the only dangerous
man in Celje attack, Pecnik.

Koper : Nafta 1:1 (1:0)
Plut 8.; Eterovic 50.

Domzale : Drava 4:0 (2:0)
Zezelj 27., Zahora 44., 54., 62.

Primorje : Interblock 2:0 (1:0)
Bunderla 26./11m, 63.; R.C.: Pregelj 29./Interblock

Livar : HiT Gorica 0:1 (0:1)
Osterc 10.

1 Domzale ____9 __6 2 1 __20:5 _20
2 Celje _______9 __5 3 1 __14:4 _18
3 Koper ______9 __5 3 1 __11:9 _18
4 Maribor _____9 __4 2 3 _11:12 _14
5 Primorje ____9 __4 1 4 __13:8 _13
6 Nafta ______9 __3 4 2 __13:16 _13
8 Gorica _____9 __3 2 4 __10:11 _11
7 Interblock ___9 __2 2 5 __9:11 __8
9 Drava ______9 __2 1 6 _10:22 __7
10 Livar ______9 __1 0 8 __8:23 __3
Old 24-09-07, 16:38   #79
Lenny_Slo

Lenny_Slo is an unknown quantity at this point

feri dodaj me na msn lennythefreak@hot...
Lenny_Slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-07, 01:01   #80
Feri
Super Moderator

10th round

Maribor : Drava 1:3 (0:2)

***268;adikovski 74.; Drevenšek 20./11m., Kmetec 23., Kelenc 50.

Nafta : Interblock 1:3 (1:2)
Lunder 26.; Rakovi***269; 14., Joli***263; 39., Geri***263; 90.; R.C.: Joli***263; 45./Interblock

Primorje : MIK CM Celje 0:2 (0:0)
Pe***269;nik 69., Puc 87.

Livar : Koper 1:6 (0:4)
Kremenovi***269; 54.; Meja***269; 14., Jukan 22., Volaš 33., Plut 36., Ibeji 52., Vidovi***269; 89.

Domžale : HiT Gorica 2:3 (0:1)
Zahora 52./11m., Ljubijanki***269; 56.; Osterc 45., 74., Demirovi***263; 58

1 Celje _______10 __6 3 1 __16:4 _21
2 Koper ______10 __6 3 1 _17:10 _21
3 Domzale ____10 __6 2 2 __22:8 _20
8 Gorica _____10 __4 2 4 __13:13 _14
4 Maribor _____10 __4 2 4 _12:15 _14
5 Primorje ____10 __4 1 4 __13:8 _13
6 Nafta ______10 __3 4 3 __14:19 _13
7 Interblock ___10 __3 2 5 _12:12 _11
9 Drava ______10 __3 1 6 _13:23 _10
10 Livar ______10 __1 0 9 __9:29 __3
Old 01-10-07, 11:14   #81
Feri
Super Moderator

11th round

Drava : Primorje 3:2 (0:1)

Bošnjak 66., Kmetec 80., Zili***263; 81.;Zatkovi***269; 30./11m, Kosma***269; 76.

Livar : Nafta 1:1 (1:0)
Perme 41.; Repina 74.

Koper : Domžale 2:3 (0:0)
Raj***269;evi***269; 50., Jukan 75.; Aljan***269;i***269; 68., Aljan***269;i***269; 89., Ljubijanki***269; 80.

MIK CM Celje : Interblock 1:2 (1:1)
Pe***269;nik 29.; Pregelj 5., Rodi***263; 72.

HiT Gorica : Maribor 3:2 (1:0)
Nikoli***269; 45., Osterc 63., Ekpoki 75.; Makriev 69., Džini***269; 82.

1 Domzale ____11 __7 2 2 __25:10 _23
2 Celje _______11 __6 3 2 __17:6 _21
3 Koper ______11 __6 3 2 _19:13 _21
8 Gorica _____11 __5 2 4 __16:15 _17
5 Interblock ___11 __4 2 5 _14:13 _14
6 Maribor _____11 __4 2 5 _14:18 _14
7 Nafta ______11 __3 5 3 __15:20 _14
8 Primorje ____11 __4 1 5 __15:11 _13
9 Drava ______11 __4 1 6 _16:25 __13
10 Livar ______11 __1 1 9 __10:30 __4
Old 03-10-07, 21:08   #82
Feri
Super Moderator

12th round

Domžale : Livar 2:1 (2:0)

Jankovi***263; 7., Zahora 27.; Perme 47.

No big game by Domzale as they missed many chances (Zahora)

Primorje : HiT Gorica 1:2 (0:1)
Tahirovi***269; 64.; Demirovi***263; 30., Nikoli***269; 60.

Primorje missed penalty and lost.

Nafta : MIK CM Celje 2:0 (1:0)
Repina 17./11-m, Beršnjak 65./a.g.; R.C.: Marlon 39./ Celje

Nafta agin showed they can play vs any team when concentrated.

Interblock : Drava 4:1 (0:0)
Zeljkovi***269; 51., Rodi***269; 60., ***268;orali***269; 85, Rakovi***269; 88.; Tisnikar 56.

Quality prevailed. Interblock is "coming"!

Maribor : Koper 3:3 (1:1)
***268;adikovski 23., Miheli***269; 55. Džini***263; 75.; Jukan 42./11-m, Volaš 58., Jukan 79.

*(*%&%$#$%&^&*((()^&%#$#$^&%^*(( Maribor leading 3 times (wankers)

1 Domzale ____12 __8 2 2 _27:11 _26
2 Koper ______12 __6 4 2 _22:16 _22
3 Celje _______12 __6 3 3 __17:8 _21
8 Gorica _____12 __6 2 4 __18:16 _20
5 Interblock ___12 __5 2 5 _18:14 _17
6 Nafta ______12 __4 5 3 __17:20 _17
5 Maribor _____12 __4 3 5 _17:21 _15
8 Primorje ____12 __4 1 6 _16:13 _13
9 Drava ______12 _4 1 7 _17:29 __13
10 Livar _____12 __1 1 10 _11:32 _4
Old 08-10-07, 00:17   #83
Feri
Super Moderator

13th round

Koper : Primorje 1:1 (0:1)

Galun 60.; Andruško 44./11m

Livar : Maribor 0:6 (0:2)
Makriev 25., 36., 55., ***268;adikovski 49., Jeli***269; 85., Brulc 87.

Drava : Celje 0:2 (0:2)
Biš***269;an 7., Puc 17.

Domžale : Nafta 5:0 (3:0)
Brezi***269; 14., Zahora 32., 78./11m, Ljubijanki***269; 36., 89./11m

Gorica : Interblock 1:0 (0:0)
Demirovi***269; 76./11m

1 Domzale ____13 __9 2 2 _32:11 _29
2 Celje _______13 __7 3 3 __19:8 _24
3 Koper ______13 __6 5 2 _23:17 _23
4 Gorica _____13 __7 2 4 __19:16 _23
5 Maribor _____13 __5 3 5 _17:21 _18
5 Interblock ___13 __5 2 6 _18:15 _17
6 Nafta ______13 __4 5 4 __17:25 _17
8 Primorje ____13 __4 2 6 _17:14 _14
9 Drava ______13 _4 1 8 _17:31 __13
10 Livar _____13 __1 1 11 _11:38 _4
Old 22-10-07, 00:57   #84
Feri
Super Moderator

14th round

Celje : Gorica 0:2 (0:0)

Demirovi***263; 72., Velikonja 90.

Celje missed to convert the good chances in 1st h and got punished in the
second.

Maribor : Domžale 0:1 (0:1)
Zahora 45.; R.C.: Lungu 40./Maribor

Very lucky Domzale win, but finally deserved as Maribor missed too many
chances (Makriev the man again). Penalty was not given to Maribor, but
the ref didn't see the situation clearly imo.

Nafta : Drava 1:1 (1:1)
Ortiz 22.; Zili***263; 34.

A lively game, where the guests were a bit better part in the 2nd h, though
playing without Kronaveter and Kmetec. Nafta missed 3 players as well.

Interblock : Koper 2:2 (0:1)
***268;orali***269; 73., 77., Volaš 13., Raj***269;evi***269; 90., R.K.: Boži***269;i***269; 23./Koper

Koper fighting till the end again and gaining a point with last action.

Primorje : Livar 4:2 (1:1)
Kalin 33., Zatkovi***269; 71., 73., Bunderla 90.; E. Adilovi***263; 11., Kremenovi***269; 67.; R.C.: E. Adilovi***263; 44./Livar

The favoured home team needed much effort and luck to win it finally.

1 Domzale ____14 __10 2 2 _33:11 _32
2 Gorica _____14 __8 2 4 __21:16 _26
3 Celje _______14 _7 3 4 __19:10 _24
4 Koper ______14 __6 6 2 _25:19 _24
5 Interblock ___14 __5 3 6 _20:17 _18
6 Maribor _____14 __5 3 6 _17:22 _18
7 Nafta ______14 __4 6 4 __18:26 _18
8 Primorje ____14 __5 2 6 _21:16 _17
9 Drava ______14 _4 2 8 _18:32 __14
10 Livar _____14 __1 1 12 _13:42 _4
Old 29-10-07, 01:43   #85
Feri
Super Moderator

15th round

Koper : MIK CM Celje 4:2 (3:1)

Jukan 2., Viler 16., Plut 23., Ibeji 90.; Beršnjak 35., Pe***269;nik 66.; R.C.: Marlon 12., Sešlar 75./both MIK CM Celje

Celje started lousily again, but then they started to take over and got sacked
by the 3!!! red cards (coach Pinni got it too). The ref thing is getting a
problem already...

Maribor : Nafta 3:3 (3:1)
Jeli***269; 16., Zajc 33., Popovi***269; 45.; Ošlaj 10., Koscardi 51., Repina 63.; R.C.: Mezga 81./Maribor

Maribor superior in the 1st half and Nafta after the HT. Nafta could've taken
it all after they played 11-10 at the end.

Domžale : Primorje 2:1 (1:1)
Jankovi***263; 33., Aljan***269;i***269; 52.; Bunderla 27.

A deserved win by the champs though Primorje started better, Domzale
had the better chances even after 2-1.

HiT Gorica : Drava 1:1 (1:0)
Osterc 23.; Zili***263; 50.

Gorica better in the 1st half and the guests in the second. A just draw even
if a bit surprising.

Livar : Interblock 1:2 (1:1)
Brezova***269;ki 29.; Rodi***263; 34., Zeljkovi***269; 81.; R.C.: ***268;orali***269; 89./Interblock

The expected away win which came after a hard fight on a bad pitch.

1 Domzale ____15 __11 2 2 _35:12 _35
2 Koper ______15 __7 6 2 _29:21 _27
3 Gorica _____15 __8 3 4 __22:17 _27
4 Celje _______15 _7 3 5 __21:14 _24
5 Interblock ___15 __6 3 6 _22:18 _21
6 Maribor _____15 __5 4 6 _20:25 _19
7 Nafta ______15 __4 7 4 __21:29 _19
8 Primorje ____15 __5 2 7 _22:18 _17
9 Drava ______15 _4 3 8 _19:33 __15
10 Livar _____15 __1 1 13 _14:44 _4
Old 01-11-07, 00:33   #86
Feri
Super Moderator

16th round

Interblock : Domžale 0:2 (0:2)

Brezi***269; 19., Žinko 24., R.C.: Hanži***269; 52./Domžale

Domzale won the game with their experience. Inter had the posession and were
creating chances, but nothing really smashing.

Nafta : HiT Gorica 1:1 (1:0)
Eterovi***263; 36.; Šuler 53., R.C.: Sebök 90./Nafta

Nafta played a better game and should've won this, but then during the nafta
attacks Gorica equalized. Nafta then had a penalty situation not given and
finally when they scored at the end it was given offside and Sebok earned
a red card protesting.

Drava : Koper 1:0 (0:0)
Kelenc 51.

After an equal 1st half Drava managed the lead in the 51st min and after
that koper opened up and let much space for counters, but neither side
scored.

Primorje : Maribor 0:0

A lively game where Primorje had the better chances in both halves, but
Maribor was also dangerous from counters.

MIK CM Celje : Livar 1:2 (0:1)
Beršnik 90./11-m; Agi***269; 39./11-m, Križnik 73./og

Celje was attacking the whole game, but they only scored in their own net
all untill the added time when they got the penalty... too late.

1 Domzale ____16 __12 2 2 _37:12 _38
2 Gorica _____16 __8 4 4 __23:18 _28
3 Koper ______16 __7 6 3 _29:22 _27
4 Celje _______16 _7 3 6 __22:16 _24
5 Interblock ___16 __6 3 7 _22:20 _21
6 Maribor _____16 __5 5 6 _20:25 _20
7 Nafta ______16__4 8 4 __22:30 _20
8 Primorje ____16 __5 3 7 _22:18 _18
9 Drava ______16 _4 3 8 _20:33 __18
10 Livar _____16 __2 1 13 _16:45 _7
Old 04-11-07, 20:24   #87
Feri
Super Moderator

17th round

Maribor : Interblock 0:1 (0:0)
Rakovi***269; 71.

Koper : HiT Gorica 1:0 (1:0)
Volaš 10.

Domžale : MIK CM Celje 2:1 (1:1)
Ljubijanki***269; 29., 49.; Beršnjak 21.

Primorje : Nafta 1:2 (0:2)
Bunderla 78.; Eterovi***263; 4., 43.

Livar : Drava 4:2 (2:2)
Prejac 12./og., Boži***269;i***269; 45., Kremenovi***269; 50., 76.; Sahiti 6., 40.

1 Domzale ____17 _13 2 2 _39:13 _41
2 Koper ______17 __8 6 3 _30:22 _30
3 Gorica _____17 __8 4 5 __23:19 _28
4 Celje _______17 _7 3 7 __23:18 _24
5 Interblock ___17 __7 3 7 _23:20 _24
6 Nafta ______17__5 8 4 __24:31 _23
7 Maribor _____17 __5 5 7 _20:26 _20
8 Primorje ____17 __5 3 8 _23:20 _18
9 Drava ______17 _4 3 9 _22:37 __18
10 Livar _____17 __3 1 13 _20:47 _10
Old 12-11-07, 00:12   #88
Feri
Super Moderator

18th round

Nafta : Koper 2:0 (1:0)

Repina 34., Eterovi***269; 90./11m; RC: Meja***269; 90./Koper

Interblock : Primorje 1:0 (0:0)
Renduli***263; 90.

Celje : Maribor 0:2 (0:0)
Miheli***269; 62./11m, Mujakovi***269; 90.; RK: Brulc 70./Maribor

HiT Gorica : Livar 1:1 (0:0)
Osterc 75.; Stranjak 80.

Drava : Domžale 0:0 (0:0)

1 Domzale ____18 _13 3 2 _39:13 _42
2 Koper ______18 __8 6 4 _30:24 _30
3 Gorica _____18 __8 5 5 __24:20 _29
4 Interblock ___18 __8 3 7 _24:20 _27
5 Nafta ______18__6 8 4 __26:31 _26
6 Celje _______18 _7 3 8 __23:20 _24
7 Maribor _____18 __6 5 7 _22:26 _23
8 Drava ______18 _4 4 9 _22:37 __19
9 Primorje ____18 __5 3 9 _23:22 _18
10 Livar _____18 __3 2 13 _21:48 _11
Old 27-11-07, 14:19   #89
Feri
Super Moderator

19th round

Gorica : Domžale 2:0 (0:0)

Šuler 82.; Osterc 90.; R.C.: Kirm 71./Domžale

Interblock : Nafta 1:1 (1:0)
Rakovi***269; 9.; Bukovec 56.

Koper : Livar 4:0 (2:0)
Volaš 20., Vidovi***269; 40., 65., Elshani 90.

Drava : Maribor 1:2 (1:1)
Kelenc 20.; Ba***269;inovi***269; 8., Makriev 49.

Celje : Primorje 0:2 (0:1)
Bunderla 10./11-m, Zatkovi***269; 57.; RC: Krsti***269; 68./Primorje

1 Domzale ____19 _13 3 3 _39:15 _42
2 Koper ______19 __9 6 4 _34:24 _33
3 Gorica _____19 __9 5 5 __26:20 _32
4 Interblock ___19 __8 4 7 _25:21 _28
5 Nafta ______19__6 9 4 __27:32 _27
6 Maribor _____19 __7 5 7 _24:27 _26
7 Celje _______19 _7 3 9 __23:22 _24
8 Primorje ____19 __6 3 9 _25:22 _21
9 Drava _____19 _4 4 10 _23:39 __19
10 Livar _____19 __3 2 14 _21:52 _11
Old 03-12-07, 01:29   #90
Feri
Super Moderator

20th round (last before winter break)

Domžale : Koper 1:1 (0:1)

Žinko 90.; Meja***269; 14.; R.C.: Hasi***269; 90./Koper

Maribor : HiT Gorica 0:3 (0:1)
Ekpoki 43., 90., Osterc 68.

Interblock : MIK CM Celje 1:1 (1:1)
Renduli***263; 44.; Halilovi***269; 10.

Nafta : Livar 4:2 (2:0)
Sebök 21., 42., 51./11-m, Geren***269;er 90.; Adilovi***263; 68., 73.

Primorje : Drava 1:1 (1:0)
Kreft 24.; Grbec 80.

1 Domzale ____20 _13 4 3 _40:16 _43
2 Gorica _____20 _10 5 5 _29:20 _35
3 Koper ______20 __9 7 4 _36:24 _34
4 Nafta ______20__7 9 4 __31:34 _30
5 Interblock ___20 __8 5 7 _26:22 _29
6 Maribor _____20 __7 5 8 _30:30 _26
7 Celje _______20 _7 4 9 __24:23 _25
8 Primorje ____20 __6 4 9 _25:23 _22
9 Drava _____20 _4 5 10 _23:39 __20
10 Livar _____20 __3 2 15 _23:56 _11