This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-04-18, 22:45   #151
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Leverkusen has a total of 18 out of 30 goals and 11 out of 15 away. An important match for both rival teams, who may judge to some extent their exit to the Champions League, have very good offensive lines and can score from a goal and confirm goal goals
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Celta has a 22 out of 33 over 2.5 goals, with 20 goals scored goals and two more home games. Valencia has a total of 20 out of 33 over 2.5 goals and goal goals, with 11 out of 16 goals away from home. Rather unattractive confrontation, it is very difficult for Celta to reach sixth while Valencia can not lose the fourth position, I expect an open match with many goals and phases
RC CELTA DE VIGO vs CF VALENCIA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

West Brom's weak team with little hopes of staying, Liverpool is a great team and in a good match, it can now win
WEST BROMWICH ALBION vs LIVERPOOL @@ LIVERPOOL, odds 1.50
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-04-18, 02:37   #152
betcatalog

Cologne is a bad team and time will be in the second division, Schalke is not accidentally so high on the score, it has a strong motivation and can now make another victory
FC COLOGNE vs FC SCHALKE @@ FC SCHALKE, odds 2.00

No team is indifferent and will give it all for the points, I expect the home side Apollo to have defensive orientations and we will see a closed match with a few goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

The two teams are burning for the points and will be very cautious, they will not take risks, a goal can change the balance, very often they make small scores
A.O.K. vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Without a match, Larissa will be emptied after the elimination in the cup, it has many absences of its main players and I think PAS Giannena will find the chance to win
PAS GIANNINA vs LARISA AEL @@ PAS GIANNINA, odds 1.85

The two teams need the points and will give it all for the win, scoring and easily accepting the goal and waiting to become an open game with goals and terms
ARSENAL FC vs WEST HAM UNITED @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50
--
nomimes stoiximatikes etairies
Old 23-04-18, 22:52   #153
betcatalog

A very big match for the two teams, I do not agree at all with Liverpool's favorite, Roma have shown that they are not a negligible team due to Liverpool's play, I will risk to score both teams
LIVERPOOL FC vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60
--
prognostika
Old 24-04-18, 22:37   #154
betcatalog

There is no clear favorite for the qualification, the two teams have a tradition in the institution and have excellent offensive lines and can see an open match with many goals and phases, I will risk with the many goals
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs REAL MADRID @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55
Old 25-04-18, 23:30   #155
betcatalog

It will be a beautiful battle between two traditional teams with a lot of experience in European competitions. I'm expecting Atletico Madrid to be in line with her defensive tactics, so I expect a closed match with few goals and terms
ARSENAL FC vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.75

A big match for the two teams is a strong motivation to play in the Europa League final and to claim the title, the two teams are naive defensive, while aggressively are better and score with ease, I expect open goal match
OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE vs FC SALZBURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65
Old 03-05-18, 23:59   #156
betcatalog

Brighton has a total of 24 out of 35 under 2.5 and two at home. Home team Brainton has a difficult schedule and should not feel comfortable, even the score today will be important, I expect a close match with a few goals
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

The two teams claim the Euro Cup position, they will give them for the points of victory, they score with ease and can become an open game with goals from both sides
FC SEVILLA vs REAL SOCIEDAD @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50
Old 09-05-18, 02:20   #157
betcatalog

Traditional finals, amongst the most historic teams in Italy, definitely want the title and give it for the conquest. I expect a very closed match with a few goals, the two teams will be defended defensively, they will give weight to the defensive function and will not take any special risks
JUVENTUS TURIN vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62
Old 10-05-18, 22:49   #158
betcatalog

I will not say much about this show, in these races the motivation plays an important role , Marseig
EA GUINGAMP vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE, odds 1.67

Based on the motivation I suggest the double of Brest, which is molded against Chateauroux, who is indifferent
LB CHATEAUROUX vs STADE BRESTOIS @@ STADE BRESTOIS, odds 1.67
Old 12-05-18, 02:04   #159
betcatalog

The two teams need the points, but Lyon is in full form, scores in comfort and I will trust it today, he can win
RACING STRASBOURG vs OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS @@ OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS, odds 1.55

a great match that ideally suits the season, I hope to evolve smoothly and enjoy the joy of the game. I expect the two teams not to take any particular risks and to be cautious, giving weight to the defensive function. The two teams have the best defenses and I see a closed match with a few goals
AEK ATHENS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Delegated La Coruņa, with a defensive defensive play, Villarreal has strong motivation is better team and can win
DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA vs CF VILLARREAL @@ VILLARREAL, odds 2.00
Old 13-05-18, 01:35   #160
betcatalog

New
It is a good match, but the prestige also plays an important role, I expect a close match with a few goals after the two good defense
AS ROMA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.72

The two teams want the victory points, but Lazio is the best team, scores with ease and can even hardly get away with the victory
FC CROTONE vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ LAZIO ROMA, odds 1.90

Fiorentina has a golden chance to play at the Europa League, making two victories, today with the help of its headquarters it can make the first
ACF FIORENTINA vs CAGLIARI CALCIO @@ FIORENTINA, odds 1.50
Old 15-05-18, 23:23   #161
betcatalog

Any prediction in any final is frightened, since everything can be done. In legitimate betting companies, Atletico Madrid is a big favorite, the trophy conquest is just above 1.30, which has no value. I expect to be a closed match, where the two teams will not risk much, especially Atletico Madrid, is approaching all its games with defense coherence, its primary goal is not to score goals and to hit the counterattacks, so I suggest the few goal
OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65
Old 20-05-18, 01:49   #162
betcatalog

Roma can take advantage of Sassuolo's indifference and get the victory and secure the participation in the Champions league
US SASSUOLO CALCIO vs AS ROMA @@ AS ROMA, odds 1.85

I will propose the ace of Chievo, which seems to be in good condition and faces the weak and demoted Benveneto
AC CHIEVO VERONA vs BENEVENTO CALCIO @@ CHIEVO VERONA 1.60
Old 20-06-18, 23:23   #163
betcatalog

A major match, especially for Argentina, if lost will have a serious problem. Sabaolli is expected to set up his team with three central defenders, the two teams are fixed defensive and I do not see the opening of the score, the few goals have a lot of luck
ARGENTINA vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Peru, burned for grade or points, the two teams need to be cautious, but not monotonous defensive. They have very good aggressive lines and I expect both teams to score
FRANCE vs PERU @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

The two teams showed in the first match that they have many weaknesses but will always be fighting and do not lose easily and with great scores. I expect a very closed match with few goals and phases
DENMARK vs AUSTRALIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55
Old 21-06-18, 23:48   #164
betcatalog

Very important match for the two teams, especially for Switzerland, which if lost will not have substantial hopes of qualification. The two teams are very tough, defensive, I expect a very closed match with a few goals, the luck is the half time tie
SERBIA vs SWITZERLAND @@ 1***959; Half Draw, odds 1.85

Another important match for today, which may judge to some extent the qualifying affair. I'm looking forward to the well-known Icelandic defense game game, while Nigeria is anarchic and meaningless, I do not see the score open, It's very likely the X at halftime
NIGERIA vs ICELAND @@ 1***959; Half Draw, odds 1.85

There is a difference in capacity between the two teams, but the Brazilians are required to be serious and to prove on the court that they are a favorite. Costa Rica, will try to close the spaces and with its defense to get the result
BRAZIL vs COSTA RICA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.02
--
Stoixima mundial
Old 23-06-18, 01:18   #165
betcatalog

Germany is burning for victory because otherwise it will not be in the hands of qualifying but will wait for the other results of the group. He is definitely better than Sweden and if he is smart he can win
GERMANY vs SWEDEN @@ GERMANY, odds 1.53

Mexico has shown very good racing data and has not been accidentally imposed on Germany, has the potential and is disciplined, can take advantage of its superiority and win the weak South Korea
REPUBLIC OF KOREA vs MEXICO @@ MEXICO, odds 1.75

Tunisia is a better team and tougher than Panama and it will not be easy for Belgium, which nevertheless has the quality to win today. There is no value in the ace, I will go with the few goals
BELGIUM vs TUNISIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85
Old 23-06-18, 23:22   #166
betcatalog

The two teams, burned for grades, otherwise will have an important issue. I expect to be better than the premiere and will give it all, I expect to be aggressive and so I will bet on both teams to score
POLAND vs COLOMBIA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

An important game for the two teams, whichever win will make a decisive qualifying step. I really like Senegal and I will give her a winning lead, I do not think they will take any particular risk, so the few goals have a lot of luck
JAPAN vs SENEGAL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62
Old 26-06-18, 01:25   #167
betcatalog

Despite the disappointing appearances of Argentina, I will bet on her victory, because despite her problems, she has the quality and selfishness of her players, to claim with claims the qualification
NIGERIA vs ARGENTINA @@ ARGENTINA, odds 1.52

I will go with the best quality team and not with militancy, and Iceland should win and give places in Croatia, punish it
ICELAND vs CROATIA @@ CROATIA, odds 2.20

Surely the draw is convenient, but the draw or draw has fallen a lot and may not be worth it. From 2.80 there may be some value. Major goals have a few goals
DENMARK vs FRANCE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.52

Australia is forced to win if it wants to qualify for the qualification, so it has to fight more aggressively. Peru is a very good team and can take advantage of any empty spaces, I do not think it will lose today
Old 27-06-18, 01:24   #168
betcatalog

Qualification match, whichever team loses, I expect the two teams to be rather cautious and not to take any special risks, but both teams have not shown stability in the two games of the group. I'm expecting a game of patience with few phases and goals
SERBIA vs BRAZIL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.02

An important match for the two teams will give me a lead in Mexico, which I think is of the highest quality and can take it to the pitch
MEXICO vs SWEDEN @@ MEXICO, odds 2.35
Old 28-06-18, 00:30   #169
betcatalog

An important match for the two teams, who are even able to choose an opponent after the eighth group is held earlier and will know the results and rankings. Everything is open to the showdown, I will bet on both teams score, have excellent offensive lines and quality score at least once
ENGLAND vs BELGIUM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.85

The motivation is with Japan, it's a compact team and a lot of running, patience that never gives up. Poland made a tournament and I can trust it. I will bet Japan's militancy so you will not lose it today
JAPAN vs POLAND @@ +0 AH JAPAN, odds 1.80
Old 02-07-18, 02:15   #170
betcatalog

Japan is militant and Belgium must be careful to be in the next phase. 1.40 in its win is low and there is no value, although it is quite possible. I believe he can open the scoring and get many goals
BELGIUM vs JAPAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.85

Brazil is the favorite for winning - qualification, odds for winning are low in legitimate betting companies. Mexico is a trustworthy team and can hit the counter-attacks, stay away from the final result and will bet on both teams
BRAZIL vs MEXICO @@ Both team to score, odds 2.02
Old 03-07-18, 00:37   #171
betcatalog

England is a marginal favorite in betting companies, but it will not be an easy game against Colombia. I expect the two teams to be very cautious and to become a patience game, with low tempo, few goals
COLOMBIA vs ENGLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

This European battle will be judged on the details, the two teams are hard-hitting and the match will not be easy. I'm expecting a patience game without a lot of risk, so I'm expecting a few goals
SWEDEN vs SWITZERLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47
Old 05-07-18, 23:02   #172
betcatalog

Major match, Brazil can be imposed on any team, but all this is proven on the court. Belgium has a lot of quality, but defensively it has gaps and Brazil can qualify and both teams can score
BRAZIL vs BELGIUM @@ Both team to score, odd 1.75

loss of Kavani is important and can change the balance. The Uruguayan defensive line is compact and can keep away from their home, the French. I expect a patience game, closed with few goals and phases
URUGUAY vs FRANCE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47
Old 07-07-18, 02:18   #173
betcatalog

Croatia is a marginal favorite in betting companies, the qualification will depend on its own effectiveness. Russia will give her possession and will defend herself by striking back into the counter-attacks. The few goals have a lot of luck
RUSSIA vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

Classic two-time football is going to be a tough fight, with England taking the lead. Sweden is mainly based on its defense, it will reasonably hold England in, which if serious can get the qualification relatively easily. I'll bet in England
SWEDEN vs ENGLAND @@ ENGLAND, odds 1.95
Old 10-07-18, 01:18   #174
betcatalog

Very open match, with all the results open, so every forecast is risky, I expect the two teams to score and become an open game, to score both teams
FRANCE vs BELGIUM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75
Old 10-07-18, 23:28   #175
betcatalog

England has a small lead, but it will not be an easy qualifier for either team. England has a great will and will give it all. Croatia has no stability, it has been marginally qualified in two rounds of penalty shootout roulette. Qualification, will be judged in the details, will be a very closed match and so the few goals are significant
CROATIA vs ENGLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50
Old 14-07-18, 01:50   #176
betcatalog

It is difficult for the two teams to have a strong motivation today, I will give Belgian a lead in the third place that has shown more stability, I expect to be an open goal match on both sides
BELGIUM vs ENGLAND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.47
Old 15-07-18, 00:53   #177
betcatalog

In such a final it certainly does not fit securely, I expect a very closed game with a lot of feasibility and without the two teams taking risks in their game. The few goals in the final are of great luck
FRANCE vs CROATIA @@ under 2,5, odds 1,45