This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-06-18, 18:50   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Group E - Second Round 22.06. 14:00 Brazil - Costa Rica

1.19 6.82 17.02
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-06-18, 00:37   #2
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

I expect Brazil to failed today... Neymar is injured before two days ago on training, I think no in first eleven. Brazil didn***8217;t shows nothing special against Swiss, Costa Rica lost unlucky against Serbia... but today may to surprise. If loses Argentina why do not lose Brazilian.
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 06:11   #3
Samsula

Samsula has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Neymar will play in these match. He recovered from ancle injury, and was in team in last training session before game. Brazil was litlle bit surprised by hard tackling Switzerland, and they didnt find best way to unlock them, but still under Tite, they look very stabile, and organized team, and they will get job done today. Costarica played they usual 3-4-2-1 in first match, and they didnt do anything special in offense. And to me they look like team that will have hard time to change anything in their game plan. Brazil will win it, but in terms of betting i dont see anything valuable.
Samsula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 07:08   #4
mij0sim

mij0sim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardo View Post
I expect Brazil to failed today... Neymar is injured before two days ago on training, I think no in first eleven. Brazil didn***8217;t shows nothing special against Swiss, Costa Rica lost unlucky against Serbia... but today may to surprise. If loses Argentina why do not lose Brazilian.
Costa Rica lost unlucky??? What are you, comedian? Costa Rica didnt have one single chance. Serbia didnt play anything special but should have won by two at least.
Brazil will win this.
mij0sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 07:24   #5
Silicone Soul

Silicone Soul is on a distinguished road

First Neymar Next day after injury finished his training and is expected to play second you cant compere Brazil with Argentina here to tottaly diferent teams. Second i think Costa Rica will have problems to stop Brazil today they know that anything other then win will put thwm in bad spot so i am sure they will try to close that game soon as possible. This tournament dogs where sucssesfoul but it cant go forever like this. Brazil was quite unlucky against Swiss who is good solod team wich they showed in quaalifications and Brazil had couple of good cheances to won that game also if you think Swiss were qouite lucky refeere did not used VAR other wise goal would be disalowed. Brazil i in quite good mode lately wich for Rica cant say they lost last 3 games. I expect today Brazil to cover handi and take this by 2+ goals.
Silicone Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 07:56   #6
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mij0sim View Post
Costa Rica lost unlucky??? What are you, comedian? Costa Rica didnt have one single chance. Serbia didnt play anything special but should have won by two at least.
Brazil will win this.
Yes obviously, Costa Rica can thank Keylor Navas for all the many saves he did and also should thank the same way Mitrovic for all the 1 vs 1 missed Costa Rica looks really weak defensively, Brazil should definitly find space to score some goals here.
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 08:53   #7
Buanarroti

Buanarroti is on a distinguished road

Brasil to Win this match... Costa Rica is a defensive team but Brazil still win today's game
Buanarroti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 10:18   #8
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mij0sim View Post
Brazil will win this.
Indeed, Serbia was in total control of that game.

Typical example of confirmation bias in betting - when somebody has a bet in mind, they begin to make up non-existing arguments in order to support their bet. Like if someone wants to bet on Argentina to cover handicap vs Nigeria, they might write: "Argentina didn't deserve to lose vs Croatia, they were very unlucky, as they were clearly the better team until stupid mistake by goalkeeper Caballero gave Croatia the lead".
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-18, 11:19   #9
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

It is seems to me that the most appropiate bet for this game is Costa Rica - 1 yellow cards 2.10 @ Bet365 Björn Kuipes will be in charge for this game and he is very strict when needs to be.The costa ricans will have the hard task to cope somehow with the fast and explosive brazilian players.I think there will be some late chalenges which will deserve a yellow,and let's hope the costa ricans could keep the game tied until few cards are given
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 17:28   #10
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Injury news for Brazil v Serbia (Douglas Costa and Danilo)

http://www.espn.com/soccer/brazil/st...through-injury
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote