This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-05-18, 03:15   #1
Profesornula

Profesornula is on a distinguished road
Default NBA WINNER FROM WESTERN CONFERENCE?

NBA WINNER FROM WESTERN CONFERENCE?

Hello, I have a possibility to put some money on NBA winner from western conference @ 1,20. What do you think about that? If I imagine final will be Golden State vs. Cleveland, in my eyes Golden State will be favourite in this series at least 7 to 1 (odd 1,143). If the final will be Houston - Cleveland, I don't know, how big favourites Houston will be, but still I think it will be around 1,20 and if the final will be Houston - Boston, then Houston will be favourite of this series for sure bigger than 1,20. As the most possible finals series is Golden State - Cleveland and in all other types of series I think odd wouldn't be much disadvantage, this bet looks like value. What do you think? Do I'm thinking wrong? Thank you.
Profesornula is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-05-18, 18:13   #2
Profesornula

Profesornula is on a distinguished road

No opinion please?
Profesornula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 20:18   #3
kkkkk

kkkkk is on a distinguished road

why dont you bet straight on GS, odds must be at least 1.5
kkkkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 11:01   #4
OnlyHighLimits

OnlyHighLimits is on a distinguished road

I think that odds around 1.20 or low are not giving you any edge over the bookies. With these odds you can only lose over the long period. Two years ago Cleveland won the title after 3:1 leag on GS, so anything can happen. This year Boston is playing really good leading 2:0 at Cleveland and they can the the surprise of the year, so again I don't see any edge betting on these small odds.
OnlyHighLimits is offline   Reply With Quote