This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-05-18, 21:39   #1
dajkula

dajkula is on a distinguished road
Default POD 15/05/2018 *NEW RULES*

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR MAY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD May 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/
dajkula is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-05-18, 21:41   #2
dajkula

dajkula is on a distinguished road

Pick # 6 5 3-2-0 +314
Vitesse vs Utrecht
pick: over 3 @ 2.24 pinnacle

Vitesse will host Utrecht in the first match of the finals for the Europa League. Vitesse managed to eliminate Den Haag in the semi final with 2:5 and 2:1 while Utrecht was better than Herenveen with 3:4 and 2:1. In both cases the first matches were far more exciting and open while it was more about preserving the lead in the second match. Now we have two teams that have shown great attacking ability in the final stages of the championship. Vitesse has been very effective on home ground in the last months and took some notable wins. Sparta 7:0, Twente 5:0, Ajax 3:2, Feyenoord 3:1. Vitesse was, after the top 4 teams, the best attacking team in the league this season. They will certainly have to be on top of their game as Utrecht is not their favorite opponent. In fact Vitesse hasn`t won over Utrecht in the last 9 matches with the most recent win coming in 2013. So they will have to show great determination to win this first game alone as Utrecht is traditionally good in the play-offs.
Vitesse has played over 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 14 matches.
For a better part of the season Utrech has been outstanding at home but fell a bit flat in the finals months. With some questionable results they have fallen down the table but they seem a bit better in the past few matches. Again in the play ***8211;off they are a force to be reckoned with but their defensive issues are persistant as was clearly shown against Herenveen. They were 3:0 down in fist half and it took a massive team effort and especially goals from Labyad to keep them in play for the return. In the return match Utrech dominated heavily and went threw with some conviction. They should have scored more.
Utrech is scoring in away matches but are conceiding even more. All of their last 8 away matches have gone over 2.5 goals, even 7 over 3.5 goals. The players that didn`t play in the last match ***8211; Labyad and Ayoub are back in the squad and the team will be strong again.
Possible lineups:
Vitesse: Houwen - Karavaev, Kashia, Miazga, Büttner - Foor, Serero - Beerens, Mount, Linssen ***8211; Matavz
Utrecht: Jensen - Klaiber, Janssen, Leeuwin, Van der Maarel - Klich, Ayoub - Strieder, Van de Streek - Labyad, Kerk.
Even if the game is of high importance I expect we will see quite an open game. Goals to come.
3-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:42.
dajkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 22:01   #3
Tabak

Tabak is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (-100)
NBA: Houston Rockets - GS Warriors
Pick: GS Warriors (-0AH)
Odds: 2.11 @Pinnacle

I have no doubts that Houston and Golden State are the best teams in the league and their clash will be more interesting than the big finale that will follow.

Houston dominated in the regular season and gained home ground advantage till the end. This may be important, but surely not decisive. I feel that Houston gave more in the regular season, their key players played more and it may be a problem in this playoffs. Houston eliminated Minnesota and Utah 4:1, winning 6 of those 8 wins easily, but the Warriors are something different. Mike D'Anthony uses P.J.Tucker as power forward because of his quickness and good defense, but when he is left alone in attack, it's lottery. He can make many threes, but also miss many open shots from distance. He's not accurate shooter as Anderson, who played more in the regular season, but is left on the bench. Gordon starts from the bench, but plays some 30 minutes. D'Anthony also uses Mbah a Moute and Gerald Green, while Nene gets less minutes. Chris Paul is a genious and his presence in the team could be crucial. Capela is one of the best centers in the league, Ariza is only good in defense, while I'm not planning to write about Harden.

Golden State is stronger in my opinion. They have more players who can decide the match, more leaders, better defense, the bench is questionable now when Igoudala is starter. Durant and Curry are amazng, but Thompson, Green and Igoudala make this team excellent at every segment. Maybe they don't have Chris Paul and Clint Capela, but Durant will make big difference. Golden State played invomplete in many matches of the season and it'sone of the reasons why they weren't top in the regular part of the season. Their ambition is clear - to win another title after 2015 and 2017. I believe that they're capable to do it.

I feel that Houston has some weaknesses in defense that may cost them. Also, their starting line-up is weaker with Tucker and Ariza because Golden State have 5 amazing players as starters, they have one of the best starting line-ups in the history. Houston has advantages with Capela, Harden and Paul, but who will guard Durant? Also, Golden State have big and quick players, no matter that they won;t use classic center much. I strongly believe that they will win at least one match in Texas, maybe the first.
Pick cancelled, wrong thread and also already taken,

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:42.
Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 22:09   #4
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabak View Post
Pick #2 (-100)
NBA: Houston Rockets - GS Warriors
Pick: GS Warriors (-0AH)
Odds: 2.11 @Pinnacle

I have no doubts that Houston and Golden State are the best teams in the league and their clash will be more interesting than the big finale that will follow.

Houston dominated in the regular season and gained home ground advantage till the end. This may be important, but surely not decisive. I feel that Houston gave more in the regular season, their key players played more and it may be a problem in this playoffs. Houston eliminated Minnesota and Utah 4:1, winning 6 of those 8 wins easily, but the Warriors are something different. Mike D'Anthony uses P.J.Tucker as power forward because of his quickness and good defense, but when he is left alone in attack, it's lottery. He can make many threes, but also miss many open shots from distance. He's not accurate shooter as Anderson, who played more in the regular season, but is left on the bench. Gordon starts from the bench, but plays some 30 minutes. D'Anthony also uses Mbah a Moute and Gerald Green, while Nene gets less minutes. Chris Paul is a genious and his presence in the team could be crucial. Capela is one of the best centers in the league, Ariza is only good in defense, while I'm not planning to write about Harden.

Golden State is stronger in my opinion. They have more players who can decide the match, more leaders, better defense, the bench is questionable now when Igoudala is starter. Durant and Curry are amazng, but Thompson, Green and Igoudala make this team excellent at every segment. Maybe they don't have Chris Paul and Clint Capela, but Durant will make big difference. Golden State played invomplete in many matches of the season and it'sone of the reasons why they weren't top in the regular part of the season. Their ambition is clear - to win another title after 2015 and 2017. I believe that they're capable to do it.

I feel that Houston has some weaknesses in defense that may cost them. Also, their starting line-up is weaker with Tucker and Ariza because Golden State have 5 amazing players as starters, they have one of the best starting line-ups in the history. Houston has advantages with Capela, Harden and Paul, but who will guard Durant? Also, Golden State have big and quick players, no matter that they won;t use classic center much. I strongly believe that they will win at least one match in Texas, maybe the first.
Wrong thread bro, this is tonight @ 3.00 A.M. which means it belongs to 14/05
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 04:44   #5
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road

5th (3/1) +232
NBA
Boston Celtics - Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers @1.99 Pinnacle

I will be very short because the reasons for this bet are very simple. Cleveland Cavaliers can't allow themselves to lose the 2nd game here. It would put them in a very bad position of being 2-0 down with Celtics having the home advantage field. LeBron James usually doesn't give a damn about Game 1 of any series except finals, to quote him - he tests the game and reads his opponent. Well, he had more than enough time to do that and now he must go all out and try to stop Boston Celtics from winning their 2nd home game. I think James will give everything in this unlike in the first one and Cavs will scrape by with a close win.
107-94 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:46.
edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 07:02   #6
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

2/2
+221

3rd pick

Wydad Casablanca - AS Togo Port pick over 2.5 Bet365 2.10

Africa Champions league. Group stage.
Odds for home win around 1.20.
For my point of view, pure value on goals in this match.
WAc is class better team than AS Togo Port. I am sure about, still they need to prove it on the field. I found that Togo Port lost first round at home 1-2 but they show solid performance. WAC had 1-1 in South Africa against Mamelodi and tonight obviously need to win. Visitors are team who can score, too, so over here look like easy job IMO.
Expect Wydad to attack from minute one and to destroy Togo Port.

Good luck !!!
3-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:43.
ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 11:00   #7
tosheto
Freshman

tosheto is on a distinguished road

Pick 2 (0-0-1) -100
Levski Sofia - CSKA-Sofia
Pick: CSKA-Sofia 0 AH
Odds: 2.11
Bookmaker: SBOBET

This will be the fifth game between both teams this season. Levski won one game, CSKA-Sofia won also one match and two matches finished without a winner. CSKA-Sofia are 2nd and cant lose this position, while Levski are fighting together with Beroe for 3rd spot, which means Europa-League play-off against 7th in the table. Very strange rules in Bulgaria but this are facts.
My personal opinion is that Levski cant win this match because they will play without defence. Their best 3 defenders are out and the coach must make big rotations in the back. Also best defensive midfielder Tiam is suspended, another big blow is missing Gomes and the striker Bush, who scored 3 times against the same opponent this season. That means that Levski will play against their biggest rival without half of the team. Levski lost the Cup Final very dramatically with penalties after being the better team all the game but couldnt score a goal. The team spirit is not good and I doubt today they can turn the things round. There is also a big frustration around the fans and today I expect a record for smallest number of Levski fans at the stadium watching this derby match.
CSKA-Sofia also lost everything this season but they will try their best to beat Levski and to stop them in the fight for the 3rd place. Guests will have almost all best players available of course without their big star striker Karanga, who was injured in 2nd cup semifinal against Levski.
I think odds are wrong and Levski without so many missing important players cant be favorite. GL!
2-3 pick won

tosheto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 11:23   #8
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5
+215
Beroe - Ludogorets

1(-0.25 AH) @ 1.95
Bet365

Bulgaria, Football. The last two rounds left of the season and the team on Beroe is ready for this game to win and with this to continued the battle for 3rd place with Levski Sofia for EL playoffs next season. Beroe is 3 points behind the Levski Sofia and today sure is if they win and a little help of CSKA Sofia ofcourse the distance between the both teams is 0 points. The last round Beroe will play with CSKA and there the team rival on Levski expecting to makes a gift on Beroe, so the team from Stara Zagora needed to win today on any prise. Ludogorets already in vacation and head coach D. Dimitrov can used today more reserves.

Good luck,
AL
1-1 Pick 1/2 lost

al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 12:06   #9
Vossietheref

Vossietheref is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#5 (3-1)
juventus bucuresti - dinamo bucaresti
pick Dinamo (AH -0,75)
Bookie: bet365 (1,98)

we have here a local derby in the main capital of romania bucarest
its the relegation group where dinamo is leading comfortable against bottom club juve
the form is simple dinamo 4 won 1 lost against juve 4 lost and won won(away win as well)although its a derby both teams are no teams to draw->respectively 8 and 10 games withouth a draw
so i only see 1 winner here and thats Dinamo
predicted score 0-2
(hope to get on track again after my fine analyse yesterday but painfull loss of the brondby bet)
0-2 pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:44.
Vossietheref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 12:53   #10
f1ght3r

f1ght3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Bulgaria, First League
Levski - CSKA
Pick: Over 2.5 @ 2.05 Bet365

The reason is simple - CSKA play for prestige and have something to prove to their fans. Top striker Karanga is out for the season but Despodov is back so CSKA's attack should be ok. I mean, they have the 2nd best attack after Ludogorets but are unable to build their attacks well enough to win consistently against average teams and that is why Ludogorets lifted the championship trophy again. However, in games where they can counter attack CSKA is more than able to score, even more than once (you can check their resuts against Levski, Botev and Ludogorets who together with CSKA are top 4 in terms of quality). CSKA got a new interim manager - Yanev and he is not the type of guy to tell his players to defend, not in the eternal derby, so even if the Reds take the lead I doubt they'd just play nonsense football and will instead look to score as many as possible. Levski on the other hand have to deal with some key injuries but the team has started to play better and more cohesively. The only problem is Delio Rossi is worse than Wenger with his substitution and overall timing, however, he can motivate his players to give 100%. But Levski has a long bench.. the problem is some players have been out of favour because Rossi doesnt want to play them out of position for some reason. Still, the defense has been quite crap and the GK is prone to blunders so you can never really trust them in that aspect, motivated or not. Either way.. Levski are 4 points clear of Beroe and will be looking to take some points, although Beroe are likely to lose against Ludogorets or draw at best without their best player Eugenio. Regardless, this is not a derby either team would want to lose but CSKA have more to prove while Levski has more to gain. I think this spells goals and a anybody's game.
2-3 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:44.
f1ght3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 15:51   #11
alcuni

alcuni is on a distinguished road

Pick no.4 (1-0-02) -91
LeHavre - Brest
Pick: under 2.25ah
Odds: 1.96
Bookie: SBOBET

Play-off France 2 the winner will play in next round away at AC Ajaccio 3 days later.
LeHavre had a fantastic end of the season wining 6 out of last 7 games and finishing 4th; that's why they are host here in this game which have a single round. Seemed a tragic event to happen in their club in order to wake up the players. Till that moment the team seemed to be with not too many chances to catch a playoff spot ( continuing n that manner at the time) but with 19 points out of last 21 they finished 4th. No fresh injury for this game.
As I expect Brest had a way difficult game compared with what all the rest expected. They traveled at Chateauroux and finished 2-2 after some incredible goals scored by home team. Is true they lead twice being leveled near to the end of the game; Benrahma scored twice for the host and almost killed the Brest chances for 5th spot. Wasn't Brest merit to achive this 5th spot, considering the last round, but the impotence of Clermont and especially Lorient not to win their games. Anyway respect Chateauroux, Paris FC and Quevilly who played their chances till the end and not making the step back in order to their opponent to win ( like Sochaux for example). No fresh injury also for this game ( but plenty enough overall).
Once again I think nothing what happened till now in championship will count for this game. Perhaps we will see a close game without too many chances to score, both teams trying to take advantage from a single opponent's mistake and to kill the game trying to defend this fragile advantage, if the case. Perhaps a 0-0/1-0 for any of the team so I am trying under 2.25ah goals. gl
2-0 Pick 1/2 won!

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:45.
alcuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 15:55   #12
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #3
[1 0 1 (+20)]

Football, Romania Liga 1 2017/2018
FC Juventus Bucuresti - Din. Bucuresti

Pick: over 2.5
Odds: 2.01
Bookie: SBOBET

Well, this is derby match in city of Bucuresti. They meet again in relegation group in the end of the season.
Juventus B. struggle at the bottom, they desperately need points and they must attack on victory today. They must score some goals.
Dinamo B. at the top, they are best team in this group, they don't need points but they are obviously better squad, they can play relaxed and they can score some goals against poor Juventus defense.

Earlier this season, those teams met three times, Dinamo won twice, Juventus once. All three matches were over 2.5 goals: 3:0, 0:3, 1:2.

I expect something similar today. Open match with a lot of chances and at least three goals.

Good luck
0-2 Pick lost!

Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 16:23   #13
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 6, 4w(1 in 1/2) and 1 lost

St Patricks- Sligo
Pick 1(-0.75), 1.98, Sbobet

St Patricks haven't won for 8 h2h games with Sligo but today they may end this bad series.
They have gained 9 points more (24 vs 15) and have better form winning last 2 games(both to null) and should build on that.
Sligo lost last 2 games and they are mediocre on the road this season (223)
St Pats are playing very well in front of their fans (411) and i like theire defence lately (excluding 0:5 away loss with the first/2nd team Dundalk. Dundalk are leading but 2nd Cork played 1 game less)
St Pats have won 4 from last 5 home games gaining 13 points out of 15 possible and conceded only 5 goals in 7 home games. GL!
2-0 Pick won!

WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 23:22   #14
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Pick 2
0-1, -100
Basketball
Boston - Cleveland
Pick - over 205
Odd - 2.03 pinnacle sports

I'm expecting over and for Celtics and Cavs to complete this offered line, it's very good line and it's realistic. James was not playing well in first game so Cavs instantly underperformed and scored less points than usually.
In secone game James simply can't play as bad as in his first one so it's expcted to cover that over line. Boston Celtics are now full of confidence and they will keep doing the same thing they were doing in game one. Love, Korver and Hill will play better as well for Cavs and together combined with James better second game over is my call, GL.
107-94 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 20-05-18 at 15:46.
Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote