This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-04-18, 15:14   #1
RafaRoger

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road
Default Denmark Superligaen 17-21 April

FCK - AaB

I will go with FCK -1.5, they have more to play for then AaB and are in good shape at the moment despite having lost to Brøndby and FCM lately. Topscorer Pieros Sotiriou is injured but defender Erik Johansson is finally back after many months on the sideline.

AaB beat Horsens 2-0 but it was a weak and bad game from both teams. AaB are not in good shape and have little to play for, but will always be motivated against FCK. Their chances are hampered though by some important absences:

Absolute key mid, captain Rasmus Würtz, topscorer Jannik Pohl and defender Jores Okore and a few more. They've named 3 U19 players for the game so the squad is quite thin.
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-04-18, 15:25   #2
RafaRoger

Just short: I think goals is a good bet in the game Horsens - FCN, odds around 1.7 on over 2.5. Horsens will always be dangerous at home on set pieces and especially against a team like FCN that isn't good at defending them. Defender Victor Nelsson is suspended for FCN which isn't a good thing for them, as he's one of the physically strong players. On the other hand we can expect that FCN will create problems for Horsens rather heavy defense with their fast and creative offensive players and I believe they will be able to score, possibly a couple which should see the bet hitting home. GL

Last edited by RafaRoger; 17-04-18 at 15:28.
Old 19-04-18, 11:47   #3
godset

godset is an unknown quantity at this point

hi RafaRoger, what about Midtjylland-Brondby? both 69pts .... winner will be the champion i think ... any opinions? thx
godset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-18, 16:20   #4
RafaRoger

Lyngby - SønderjyskE in less than an hour, could be game with a few goals odds around 2 for over 2.5. Latest meetings in SønderjyskE ended both with 1-0 wins for homerside but in Lyngby tonight the pitch- unlike in SønderjyskE - is in very good shape and the game itself is
really more like a "sommers game" and both teams can play freely. Some missings for both teams, mainly defensively although it speaks against goals that 2 best strikers are out for Lyngby. But overall I definitely see possibilities for many chances especially SønderjysKE can make life tough for the makeshift Lyngby defense..
Old 19-04-18, 16:25   #5
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by godset View Post
hi RafaRoger, what about Midtjylland-Brondby? both 69pts .... winner will be the champion i think ... any opinions? thx
Hi. For me this is a game for just watching (And maybe playing live), it's really difficult to guess 1X2 or under/over. I've Brøndby as best team and think they're favourites. Last time they met in Herning Brøndby won 1-0, I was on them DNB but odds are much lower this time on awaywin so I see no value this time. The closest to a bet pregame would be over 1 at halftime as I expect teams going at eachother like the last time with high tempo and quality..
Old 19-04-18, 18:11   #6
Sinbad

Sinbad is on a distinguished road

I'll try corners over in Midtjylland - Brondby.
Intensive game is expected, which should produce a lot of attacks, thus corners. One of them can easily cover the over all by alone if chasing the score from behind.
The score was 4-17 when these two met back in March.
Sinbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-18, 22:29   #7
RafaRoger

Theres a full round being played in the 1.Division on Friday and I think I've found a couple good bets.

Brabrand are having to gain more wins as they're below the relegation line and it looks difficult to avoid it. They will try though this time against a really strong team Esbjerg which is on the 1st place on better goal differential. Brabrand's gameplay has looked better since they've changed their playing style to a more offensive and have wins against HB Køge and Vejle recently. A couple players are out with suspension which do weaken them offensively especially.

Esbjerg are in good shape and have probably the best squad in the league, aiming clearly for direct promotion to the Superliga. Big talent Anders Dreyer is banging in goals and they've a wide squad full of quality. They will be without 4 players though, 3 of which are defensive players and also midfielder Andres Schetino! Some key players are among those! That should test the width of the squad in the defensive area and Brabrand will try to take advantage imo.

Both teams to score will be my main call in this game @ 1.83 Bet365. I've also bet on Brabrand over .75 @ 1.91 Pinnacle. GL
Old 19-04-18, 22:42   #8
RafaRoger

I will also try a play on Nykøbing over 1 goal @ 2.06 Pinnacle. They're up against a very good team Fredericia but Nykøbing are scoring many goals with several good players contributing in offense. They're playing to avoid relegation so plenty still to play for while Fredericia with the latest couple of losses looks to be stuck in midtable. I won't say they don't have anything to play but it looks difficult to reach the top 3. Theres a cup semifinal also lurking in the back of their minds on wednesday at home to Silkeborg. Defender Adrian Lopez is suspended for Fredericia while defender Chris Torsheim are that for Nykøbing.
Old 19-04-18, 22:58   #9
RafaRoger

Brabrand and Nykøbing on AH lines are also tempting me besides the bets on goals so might take small bets on those. GL
Old 20-04-18, 11:01   #10
mij0sim

mij0sim is an unknown quantity at this point

I am on Esbjerg to score 2+, 1.55 in my local.
They are in form and chasing promotion.
Watched Fredericia Brabrand few weeks ago. I am not sure how Brabrand managed to stay undefeated. Fredericia killed them. Despite their results recent, can see them conceding 2 at least.
Also i agree with BTS as Esbjerg arent world champions in defending :-)
mij0sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-18, 16:47   #11
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaRoger View Post
I will also try a play on Nykøbing over 1 goal @ 2.06 Pinnacle. They're up against a very good team Fredericia but Nykøbing are scoring many goals with several good players contributing in offense. They're playing to avoid relegation so plenty still to play for while Fredericia with the latest couple of losses looks to be stuck in midtable. I won't say they don't have anything to play but it looks difficult to reach the top 3. Theres a cup semifinal also lurking in the back of their minds on wednesday at home to Silkeborg. Defender Adrian Lopez is suspended for Fredericia while defender Chris Torsheim are that for Nykøbing.
agreed, even over 2,5 is possible
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-18, 22:05   #12
RafaRoger

Terrible results today on my part, sorry!!!

No analysis from me (Maybe others will offer some thoughts perhaps!?)but will probably decide to go for over 3 in FCN - Brøndby and AGF to win. Generally it's a these days "minefield" imo as many teams more or less play for nothing..
Old 23-04-18, 21:37   #13
RafaRoger

Esbjerg could be interesting tomorrow against Vejle in an exciting topmatch even if very skillful 2nd topscorer with 10 goals Adrian Petre is out with suspension. Esbjerg have a wide squad though and get a couple players back from suspension so definitely a very capable team in solid form. I fancy them -.25 @ 1.87 and over 1.25 @ 1.82 Pinnacle.

Vejle can't be underestimated ofc, usually solid in defense with some able offensive players too, but they've not been in the best shape here in the spring and struggle with their offensive game. Key defender Rasmus Lauritzen (5 goals for the team) is out with suspension and in my opinion that's a very bad player for them to miss against a quality opponent like Esbjerg..
Old 23-04-18, 22:11   #14
RafaRoger

I personally find it rather "interesting" that Fredericia is now favorites against Silkeborg in the cup semifinal on wednesday, if it's not to do with injuries then I don't agree with it. Fredericia is a team with lots of quality and have homeadvantage but the teams are still a league apart and Silkeborg will not come with same approach as AaB in previous round, both regarding attitude (Underestimating) but also not coming to dominate possession and playing offensively giving space to Fredericia's offense that's when they're the most dangerous. If Silkeborg will play this one smart then I believe they can contain Fredericia and be dangerous in counters especially! DNB on visitors could be what I'll go for, when I'm sure which players are available to Silkeborg..
Old 23-04-18, 22:41   #15
RafaRoger

Another thing regarding the cup game: Fredericia played their last game on the 20th when they won 1-0 at home against Nykøbing, so they've had plenty of time to recover before this game. Silkeborg played yesterday, the 22nd, which was just 3 days after the game prior when they hosted Hobro. So the Fredericia players should be much fresher, right? The thing is though that Silkeborg has rotated the squad in the last couple games and in Helsingør they rested many of the usual starters, so I think the players should be fresh. Also the change in odds it seems hasn't anything to do with missing Silkeborg players, infact they're pretty healthy, so I will be making a bet on DNB with medium/high stakes. GL
Old 23-04-18, 23:20   #16
footballcasuals
banned

footballcasuals is on a distinguished road

Rafa What about Viborg away win today?
footballcasuals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-18, 23:35   #17
RafaRoger

Viborg are favorites, have more to play for I guess but Nykøbing is not a bad team at all, so odds seem a bit low maybe. No doubt though Viborg have the quality to win down there so maybe not a bad bet. GL
Old 24-04-18, 11:41   #18
mij0sim

mij0sim is an unknown quantity at this point

I am with Rafa on Esbejrg here. They won 6 out 8this spring, scoring for fun. If they want to be promoted must win games like these. Velje is just two ppints behind but have been piss poor this spring. Won just 1 out 7 and scoring just 5 goals in proces. Recent draw in last match doesnt help either as they conceded last minute goal. GL
mij0sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 23:19   #19
RafaRoger

I think both teams could score in Brøndby - FCM tonight so probably over 2.5 goals is not a bad shout @ 1.71 Pinnacle. The teams are offensive minded and I don't think either impresses in the defensive game recently. It should be said that there could be some fatigue as it's been a tight schedule for the players in recent weeks. Many spectators and a cupfinal to play for should motivate them to find few ekstra resurses though..
Old 25-04-18, 23:31   #20
RafaRoger

I could add; FCM rotated their squad a bit against AaB and 2nd goalie Bill Hamid got the chance to play. He was shaky on a couple occasions and cost them a goal. He is expected to play against Brøndby aswell. Brøndby is now quite big favorites to win the championship and it can be that they will rotate a bit in the cup game as the title is their main goal.
Old 26-04-18, 11:50   #21
RafaRoger

I will try my luck with a bet again on a game involving Jammerbugt in the 2nd division. Jammerbugt are very strong at home and will take on Avarta that are also best at home. Both are playing for promotion so have plenty motivation. Avarta comes from a couple losses and will be without key offensive player Christian Offenberg. It is also a long trip for them to get to where the game is played. Jammerbugt has only lost one game at home, to the clear leaders Hvidovre and I think they are favorites to take all 3 points in this game. Not a game for highstakes at this level but medium should do just fine. Odds 2.02 @ Unibet. GL
Old 26-04-18, 19:43   #22
RafaRoger

SønderjyskE - OB

Totally meaningless game but I will still bet on it! Madness perhaps but Theres some reasoning behind it. SønderjyskE have been under investigation for match fixing during last couple weeks (For losing 2-1 away to FCM in the last round of the regular season)but have now been cleared for suspicion and the case is closed which is a big relief for the club and it's players. SønderjyskE are normally pretty solid on hometurf and I do expect them playing with some kind of pride infront of the homefans..

OB have had some good results in last few weeks and especially at home they're hard to handle as they have a good team with some good offensive players especially. Away from home and a meaningless game however, I don't think it will be an especially motivated OB side. Key leftback Jacob Barrett Laursen is injured and midfielder Casper Nielsen is suspended.

It is expected that both teams will play alternative lineups but my personal expectation is that SønderjyskE will play a stronger team than OB as I believe this game mean just a little bit more to them and thus my bet is on homeside DNB @1.99 Pinnacle with medium stakes. GL
Old 26-04-18, 22:20   #23
RafaRoger

Horsens and FCK meet again, after FCK won 4-1 at home now with Horsens as hometeam where they've done well. 1st goalie Jesse Joronen is still out so Marcus Bobjerg will get another chance in goal. Otherwise almost full squad. FCK got much to play for - unlike Horsens - and offensively they're getting really strong and they should cause some problems for the Horsens defense like last time. No new absences for FCK, topscorer Pieros Sotiriou still out. For this game I like a bet on goals as I think both teams will get on the scoresheet, so will go for over 2.5 + Both teams to score @ 1.95 Bet336 with medium/high stakes. GL
Old 27-04-18, 22:09   #24
RafaRoger

FCM - AaB

These teams met in Aalborg last sunday and it ended 3-3! FCM made some rotations for that game, it wasn't successful and they should've actually lost by 3-2 but the late goal for 3-3 was wrongfully allowed. Then a cup semifinal against Brøndby yesterday which they lost 1-3 and now another important game 3 days later which they must win if to have any hope to catch Brøndby for the league title. AaB and FCM are big rivals so AaB's players will be highly motivated again to do what they can to spoil FCM's goldchances.

Both teams have many missings especially in the defensive department and I think Theres a good chance that we will see some goals again. I will go for Over 2.5 + both teams to score @ 2 Bet365 with medium stakes. GL
Old 28-04-18, 19:31   #25
RafaRoger

I've taken also over 3 @ 1.92 Pinnacle with medium stakes in FCM - AaB. AaB without 4 defenders and key defensive mid Rasmus Würtz besides few others. 1 or 2 U19 players should be in the lineup, allthough talented, FCM can take advantage of this. I still expect AaB to score for my other bet on the game but incase they don't the over 3 could possibly be covered by FCM alone...
Old 28-04-18, 22:16   #26
godset

godset is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi rafa what do u think about brondby - fcn? If brondby wins then will be the champion official? Any fiesta is predicted?
godset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-18, 23:11   #27
RafaRoger

They will not be the champions in case of a win ofc, as Theres 5 games yet with the game today but they will be one step closer. Brøndby are clear favorites against FCN but odds are low and without value in my view. Goals are expected after there was 7 when they met in Farum few days ago, but again odds are low, so for me Theres nothing to suggest personally I will just watch and enjoy it. GL
Old 29-04-18, 12:56   #28
RafaRoger

SønderjyskE are resting some key players today while OB are playing a strong team and naturally the market has reacted to this. Also not much belief in AaB scoring against FCM so it would seem I made some bad calls but let's see how it goes...
Old 29-04-18, 19:16   #29
RafaRoger

Provided the teams are motivated, I expect some nice football and few goals when Silkeborg and AGF meet on monday. Silkeborg doesn't have serious missing while AGF are without 3 defensive players. AGF won 2-1 at home to Silkeborg few weeks ago. So Over 2.5 + both teams to score with small-medium stakes @ 2 Bet365. GL
Old 30-04-18, 00:57   #30
footballeye

footballeye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaRoger View Post
Provided the teams are motivated, I expect some nice football and few goals when Silkeborg and AGF meet on monday. Silkeborg doesn't have serious missing while AGF are without 3 defensive players. AGF won 2-1 at home to Silkeborg few weeks ago. So Over 2.5 + both teams to score with small-medium stakes @ 2 Bet365. GL
Not to disagree with the pick, because I've no idea how this one might end, but how in the world could these teams be motivated? Both play for nothing, and this fixture is an absolute dead rubber.
footballeye is offline   Reply With Quote