This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 19-04-18, 17:55   #1
Eurobettingtips
Freshman

Eurobettingtips is on a distinguished road
Default English Premier League 19/04

Event: Burnley - Chelsea
Pick: Burnley +0.5 Asian handicap
Odds: 2.00
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Premier League round 34 for this event I will take option home team
+0.5 asian handicap. My advice is grounded several important reasons.
1. Burnley makes a great season the surprise in the PL with one of the best defenses and fully deserved is currently in 7th position with 52 points on 2 less from Arsenal.
2. This season Chelsea is very weak 5th position with 60 points
on 8 less from 4th Tottenham and that may be their position at the end of the season.
3. This may be the most important factor today: Chelsea have an FA Cup semi-final on Sunday.
and Conte will rotate his team here because this is the last chance Chelsea to win something this season.
I expect all important players tobe save for Sunday.
4. Burnley win theirs last 5 games at PL while Chelsea everything is wrong
players do not play at the level they have crazy mistakes in every game
their motivation only focused in FA Cup.
5. Let's not forget what happened in the first game of the season between themcrazy game and 2:3 FT for Burnley.

Burnley will not lose today.

Good Luck!
Eurobettingtips is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 19-04-18, 18:23   #2
allthethings

allthethings is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn***8217;t put a dime on Burnley. Their great run against top sides was on away, and mostly early in the season. That tells me that they were underestimated. At home against top sides, where the home crowd cheer for the team to push forward? They***8217;ve lost all but one, and they were massively outplayed in their draw against City.

Further, it is typical in the Premier that home dogs do their damage early on. Last month of the season it is very rare for a top team to slip up when they have a winnable match. That is true even of Arsenal, though I might be convinced to take Burnley in their match at Arsenal on May 6, depending on the odds.

True that Chelsea can rotate, especially since their league position is probably locked in. But I would not be rushing to bet a match this close.
Old 20-04-18, 07:41   #3
Eurobettingtips
Freshman

Eurobettingtips is on a distinguished road

Hi @allthethings I accept your arguments just this option was with good value I know and I've watched all games with top 5 teams in PL at home Burnley possession 35% the ball but they play very well on the counterattack and have a good defense you must have seen yesterday first shot on target 64 min. and they scored for Chelsea this game was for the protocol whatever they do 5th position at the end of the season.

Regards, Bozhidar Petrov