This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-09-18, 20:58   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 15/09/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad!

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD May 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-09-18, 21:15   #2
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #1 (0W-0V-0L) (+-0)

League: J-League
Match: Nagoya - V-Varen Nagasaki
Pick: Nagoya (-1 AH)
Odds: 2.24
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Clash between two promoted sides from J2 league and approaching this natch in different mood, form and morale. After 2 wins in first two rounds this season, Nagoya didn't count that they would take only 4 more points in next 15 rounds!! They were dead last with series of defeats with just 10 points gained in 17 rounds, practically half season. They went game after game and believed in their system, didn't sack coach and results came. I watched them in J2 league as my favorite team to watch because they played offensive football with many passes. They adapted to this league they press very good, play more on wings, through passes as they have very good technical skills and crosses on Jo who came from Corinthians and scored 18 goals (2nd best scorer of J league). Now they are on a 7 win streak in a league. V-Varen is in a free fall, just 2 wins in last 15 matches, last win came and the end of July. This two week break could use them but they didn't show potential to be part of this league. Hosts should not relax or stop with good results because they are not yet secure for staying in top flight for next season, 5 points from relegation play out spot. I just can't figure how will the worst defense of the league stop high flying Nagoya's attack. Home win for me.
3-4 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:10.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 00:25   #3
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 3 (1-0-1...+02)
England-Premier League
Newcasttle-Arsenal

Pick: over 3
Odds: 2.10
Bookie: Bet365

No doubt this should be a popular pick. Gunners are improving under Emery but imo they wont get far with this roster, more changes need to be done rsgarding the personal, especially in defense, they just have terrible defenders and Emery also plays this offensive style which exposes even more their poor defenders. Yes offensivelly has still some good players and against poor teams they wont have problems scoring. Newcasttle is just that kind of poor team but they have a good manager which knows how to block big teams and often gets results against big boys. Prolly Newcasttle deserved better points so far, they should have won at Cardiff, and also played decent vs Chelsea and Spurs. This is a fighting team with not much quality but they do have few scoring option and they should score here, maybe not just once considering Gunners style and poor defense. Of course there is the risk of a slow start after international break and a bunker from the Toons as Benitez likes to shut down the door and park the bus, but at home they also ask questions and Gunners will come for 3 points so i can see a opening goal in first half which should spice up the event and quicken the tempo. The way Arsenal plays and defends, one just has to take the goals.
1-2 pick void

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:10.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 08:22   #4
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Pick 4/ 1-0-2/ -117

Rugby Championship

Australia vs Argentina

Argentina are in very good form at the moment.
They defeated South Africa 32-19 at home, then gave the All Blacks a good run away in Nelson, holding close until second half, being at only 4 points behind, losing 46-24, quite tight considering the high level the All Blacks are at the moment.

Argentina will come into this match with high confidence.

Australia lost two times to New Zeeland, 38-13 and 40-12, then beat South Africa in Brisbane, 23-18.
The Wallabies still seem to look for their best form, and coming after a win against South Africa, they should win this.

However, The Pumas have been playing much better since Ledesma took over as coach in August, so I expect a good show by Argentina.

Bet: Argentina +10.5 @1.82 Pinnacle
19-23 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:11.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 08:28   #5
spkutano

spkutano is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick No. 4 (2W 0V 1L) +64

Tottenham vs Liverpool

Pick: Tottenham +0 AH
Odds: 2,25
Bet365

Probable starting lineups:

Tottenham:
Lloris; Rose, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Trippier; Dele Alli, Dembele, Dier; Eriksen, Lucas Moura, Kane

Liverpool:
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Joe Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Milner, Naby Keïta, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane

Both teams started the new season good. Tottenham have three victories and one defeat in the first three rounds. They managed to beat Newcastle, Fulham and Manchester United, while lost at Watford in the fourth round. Liverpool, meanwhile, have obtained all four victories. The Reds beat West Ham, Crystal Palace, Brighton and Leicester. Nevertheless, Liverpool didn't look convincing in the last three matches. That's why Tottenham are closer to the victory here.

Stadium Wembley is also a reason for my pick. Liverpool have lost their last four competitive matches there. In the 2012 FA Cup final they lost 2:1 to Chelsea, while three years suffered elimination from the semi-final of the same competition from Aston Villa. The Reds also lost the 2016 League Cup final from Manchester City. Last October Klopp's men faced Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham in the Premier League. The Spurs outplayed the Merseysiders and won 4:1 and the match was remembered by Dejan Lovren's defensive mistakes. The Croat was hauled off after just half an hour. Jurgen Klopp himself have some bad memories from Wembley too - Dortmund lost the Champions League final from Bayern Munich in 2013.

Almost all key players went on international duty. But while Kane and Alli were with England national team, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane traveled to Africa, while Fabinho, Alisson and Roberto Firmino were selected for Brazil. The reds' players are surely more tired and that's another reason for my pick, as well as the difficult schedule. This is the first of the seven competitive games for Liverpool in the next 30 days, in which they will be facing PSG, Southampton, Chelsea (twice) - in the League Cup and Premier League, Napoli and Manchester City.
1-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:11.
spkutano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 09:57   #6
Bodza
Freshman

Bodza is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 3 (2W 0L) +133

-Water polo World Cup-
Germany - Australia
Germany to win @2.00
Bet 365

One pick that catch my eye was Germany Australia. This tournament plays in Germany so they have big support by home crowd and referees also. Germany managed to beat Hungary and Japan and than they lost against Australia 9-10. Funny thing was that after that lost Germany plays in 1/4 finals with S. Africa and Australia vs Croatia, so I think it was calculated loss!
With some miracle Australia managed to pull win against Croatia and now those two teams plays in semi finals. This is big opportunity for Germany to go to final! I am sure they will have great support and little help from referees as it's normal in water polo.
Those two selections are equal so anyone could win, but I think Germany are closer.
I will also put some money on draw @6.00 just to cover my stake if Germany don't win

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
8-8 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:12.
Bodza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 10:53   #7
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 1
Greek Super League
Apollon Smyrnis v PAS Giannina

Pick: Apollon 0 AH
Odds: 1,85

Preview on this post http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showp...21&postcount=9 and more infos on the same thread about Greek super league
1-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:14.
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 12:00   #8
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #004 0/0/3
Balance: -300

League: Finland Ykkonen
Match: AC Kajaani vs Haka
Start time: 15.09.2018., 16:00
Pick: AC Kajaani -0,50 AH
Odds: 2.25
Bookie: bet365

Ac Kajaani stand in 8th place with 21 points while Haka is on 5th place with 30 points. AC Kajaani is a moderate team when playing at home with 4-1-4 12:12 but Haka is not that good on away games as we may thin as they are 2-4-5 9:14. AC Kajaani lost last game with KPV 3:0 but then KPV is fighting for promotion and they are way better team. Haka play draw with mid-placed Oulu and lost from Ekenas and HIFK both upper league clubs but AC Kajaani

draws with Oulu and HIFK who's both pretty good home teams.
But today AC Kajaani have great chance to win this game as HAKA site says

Haka lähtee matkaan siipirikkoisena, sillä joukkueessa on vallinnut flunssaepidemia.
***8211; Matkaan lähtee 15 pelaajaa ja maalivahteja on vain yksi. Mutta meillä on muuten hyvä viikko takana, joten pärjäämään lähdemme, Armstrong sanoo.

Basically Haka have only 15 players and one goalie while AC Kajaani have back few players
1-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:14.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 12:03   #9
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#3 0/1/1 -100

Football, UAE AGL

Al Jazira - Fujairah

Pick: over3.5
Odds: 2.10

Well, this game screams for goals at first glance. Al Jazira were known for years for bein' one of the best scoring clubs in country, but last season offense felt apart, injuries might be blamed here, poor shape of some players. One way or another, attacking line was changed except for symbol of a club, their scoring ace Mabkhout. And it seems it works. Mabkhout is in hell of the shape, scoring for both club and country lately, his new partners also seems to be the right choice as Jazira's offense looks really well. Maybe they failed to show it in last cup game, but Mabkhout wasn't there, Asane too, Leonardo came late, so it's kinda understandable. Now all should be in and I expect to see the same roaring offense back.
Fujairah are newcomers and it's kinda visible in their game a bit. A bit naive, a bit too offensive minded without too much attention to defense, but that's only for the better what comes to this pick. Anyway, even with such weak defensive performances they managed to lose just once outta 3 game, that was exactly against the same Jazira (2:5). Simply offense looks really good thus far and that might be the key in a long term. Today I guess it's also their only hope to grab smth outta this game as defensivelly they has no tools to stop rivals and, well, Jazira defensively never really was a force to consider, maybe except their title winning season few years back.
All in all, I expect another open game between these two and goals shouldn't be outta question either. GL
3-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:15.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 13:50   #10
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 6 3W/2L +122
Football England League One
Shrewsbury - Southend
Pick: over 2.5
Odd: 2.25
Bet365

Host team in bad situation. They didn't won even once in first 7 rounds. Only in third home match they scored goal - against Bristol Rovers 1-1. In away matches it was better - thy scored in 3 matches - in Luton even 2 times. They have nothing to lose - must play more open especially because Southend isn't potentate.
Southend big problems at home - 4 matches and 3 losses but in that matches there were many goals - 15 goals. In away matches less goals but against host team in troubles could be different.
2-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:15.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 15:45   #11
damir10
Freshman

damir10 is on a distinguished road

pick #6 3-0-2 +91

Football
Spain
Ath Bilbao - Real Madrid
over 3.5
Odds: 2.11 pinnacle

In this type of games, most of people believe strong favourite to score goals. However, my strong feelings are with Bilbao on this meeting. Bilbao had terrible year last term. Not surprisingly, board has changed staff and couple of young players. Berizzo is in charge with Basque club. Berizzo is well known with his offensive football. No fear to play 4-3-3 with any players. You can understand first signs from their first 2 league games 2-1 Leganes and 2-2 with newly promoted Huesca. They will play with 3 offensive forwards Aduriz - Williams - Susaeta.

Real Madrid is like another club after C. Ronaldo left. Some players were not happy on recent years like Marcelo - Bale. They produce more real chances and don't waste too many goals just because of trying to give assists to Ronaldo. They scored 2-4-4 in 3 league games. I strongly believe they will find at least 2-3 goals.
1-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:16.
damir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 16:59   #12
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 1
Widzew- Blekitni
Pick 1, 1.75 Pinnacle

Why?
Widzew will welcome back regulars Kaminski(after an injury) and Paulius(ten caps for Lithuania, Widzew play in 3rd league!).
Widzew are fav. accroring with bookied and i agree with them.
They have a very good coachMroczkowski who did a very good results with poor Sandecja (promation and decent results in Ekstraklasa despite playinf at neutral venues).
He led his team to a victory in last game in 4th league (Widzew had to win it and won 2/1 on the road). Widzew have 4 wins and 1 draw in 5 home games. 16-17k fans will support Widzew(loud support) and it should be a problem for an away team(many players will play first time in front of such a numerous and passionate fans).
Widzew wants to win a promation, they are able to do it, they are in best 4 despite being a newcomer. GL
4-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 20:16.
WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote