This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-09-18, 06:40   #1
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 13/09/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad!

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD May 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-18, 06:45   #2
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

#3 / +14
Football, France
Le Mans - Tours
Pick: 1(-0.5 Ah) @ 2.12 Pinnacle

Football, France League National. Here is a match between two teams from the top table on League National, but expecting host to end as winner. Le Mans so far is a little better with their good results - no lose for the team in 6 rounds after 3 wins and 3 draws this is a good moment for another win for the clash.The team on away is a good too if we looking on fact they are still without lose. Le Mans with one draw 1:1 against Avranches and 2:1 against Pau at the home matches so far. The moment when Tours will lose for the current season is a very good here.

Good luck,
AL
0-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 19:52.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 07:46   #3
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5

3-0-1 +264

Finland Veikkausliiga

Ilves - Honka

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 1.98 @ sbobet

I think that this is one of the best picks in the recent times in Finland first league. Here we have two teams which have a very good match up when playing against each other most recently and also they have been playing very open football in the last couple of weeks, leading to many overs in their matches. One game back in June between them and one in August this year, first a win for Honka 4-1 and then most recently a 3-3 draw. Five games out of the last six for the hosts and four matches out of the last six for the visitors covered the over 2.5 goals total line.
0-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 19:53.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 08:36   #4
adijuve
Freshman

adijuve is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 3-0-0 +264
Comuna Recea vs U. Cluj
Pick: 2 AH -1 Odds: 1.99 @SBOBET

I think Universitatea Cluj will win this match and manage to cover -1 goals Asian Handicap.Cluj is a team with history and is trying to get to the top league in Romania.The new season has started well for them with four wins and two loses in six games.While Comuna Recea is a small team that plays in the third division and i dont think they have enough quality to be able to stop Cluj.The two teams faced each other last year where Cluj managed to beat them on both occasions in the league and also in the Romanian Cup where they covered twice the -1 handicap and once it resulted in a push so it looks like a solid bet today too.
1-3 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 19:55.
adijuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 12:45   #5
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 4 2W/1L +105
Football Costa Rica
Santos - Cartagines
Pick: Santos with AH -0.5
Odd: 2.17
Pinnacle

10 round in competition. Santos only 10 points but they played only 3 times so far in home !!! 2 home matches they won - 1-0 against Zeledon and 2-1 against Carmelita. They lost only against very stron Alajuelense. Cartagines in 4 away matches 4 draws but excep Herediano they played in other stadiums against not best opponents. In previous season in direct matches 2 times draws but 2 times big Santos victories 3-0 and 4-0.
3-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 19:55.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 15:18   #6
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #4 (2-1) +110
Finland
SJK - TPS

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 2.07
Bookie: Sbobet

Pretty big odds here on this game between SJK and TPS from Finnish football. TPS Turku are in great form for goals currently with 4 overs out of last 5 games played. They just beat Kemi in a 5 goal game at home with 4:1. Weeks before that they played 4:1 in another home win against VPS and before hat they lost 2 straighta way games that both had 3 or more in 3:0 and 3:2. Last game between SJK and TPS had 4 goals when SJK won at home in June of 2018. Odds are very nice and TPS are in perfect form for goals while also coming to this same ground where they conceded 4 goals pretty recently.
1-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 19:56.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 15:46   #7
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

El Ismaily - Enppi
Over 2.25 @ 2.04 pinnacle

Enppi played two away matches in this brand new season and in five rounds they have scored both times on the road and also winning both times 0:3 against El Gaish away and 1:2 against Arab Contractors.

Enppi also scored in last four matches played at Ismaily. Those last two away rounds from the current season for today's visitors now mark 4 straight away matches where Enppi scored dating back to the past season and last two away trips where they also scored at Masry and Nasr.

Ismaily won the last head to head at home against Enppi with 2:0 earlier this year but with Enppi's good away start I will invest on goals at this given moment.

My call 2:2
3-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 19:56.
thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 23:15   #8
Hoffenheim CL Winner

Hoffenheim CL Winner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #6(3-0-2)+74

Basketball: World,World Cup
Match: Dominican Republic-Chile
Pick: 1(-30.5ah)
Odd: 2.13
Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports

Chile is the worst team in this competition. Dominican Republic is host and will fight for medals. They have good roster and 12 players in rotation like Sosa,Baez,Royas or Delgado.
Chile have just two solid players Isla and Suarez.
Hall will be full,crowd will want big win and big blowout is expekted here,at least 35 points difference I expekt. Take line -28.5 with odds 1.85 but after amazing loss on my previous pick on Macedonia where they recieved two goals in last three minutes I will go with higher line -30.5ah and odd cause I expekt that one to pass easy at the end.
71-46 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 21-09-18 at 19:57.
Hoffenheim CL Winner is offline   Reply With Quote