BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-07-17, 12:31   #1
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road
Default CL - 2nd Qualifying Round - Return leg - 18 &19/07

Insights?

Can Malmo win at Vardar after a disappointing 1-1 home draw?
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-07-17, 13:42   #2
iulinel

iulinel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisWade View Post
Insights?

Can Malmo win at Vardar after a disappointing 1-1 home draw?
I do believe that they'll take on Vardar,

Watch them recently on counter attacks, almost every time there is opportunity to score. Flank or center no matter, they are dangerous, but this is not their main weapon. Crosses- this is how they play. High crosses are likely, but Low crosses are specialty. Almost every single attack is from left/right flank.
iulinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-17, 14:16   #3
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road
Default CL - 2nd Qualifying Round - Return leg - 18 &19/07

They had 12 or 13 corners at one week ago, I think...If they are playing a lot through the wings, I gotta pay attention to their games because of this market.
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-17, 15:36   #4
Mr Unnamed
Freshman

Mr Unnamed is on a distinguished road

Malmö had another bad result in the weekend at home where they lost a 3 - 1 lead and ended up drawing because they were too comfortable with the lead.

I do think Malmö should be able to conjure up a good result and go through this tie though. I think they might of underestimated Vardar since Swedish teams usually beat teams from Balkans, but they were tougher than expected. Anyway, Malmö has a history of overcoming adversity in the qualifying rounds in the Champions League, just watch them in the previous years turning legs around in the second game.

What is everybody's thoughts on Kukesi - Sheriff? Sheriff had a decent first result (1-0), grabbed a late win and didn't concede and i reckon they should pass this one.
Mr Unnamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-17, 18:28   #5
iulinel

iulinel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Unnamed View Post
What is everybody's thoughts on Kukesi - Sheriff? Sheriff had a decent first result (1-0), grabbed a late win and didn't concede and i reckon they should pass this one.
Kukesi
It was difficult for them to pass the ball after central line against attaking minded Sheriff in the first leg. Usually 4-5 passes before they loose the ball. Preferd attacking zone center-right, totally ignored left flank. Counter-attacks- not even a single one, which means a lot.

Sheriff
Long balls game plan+ high cross balls. That was working good in the 1st leg. Attacking from every where(left-center-right) Sheriff was using HIGH balls in almost every single attack, but what impress me was that they know how to play that way. 14 counter attacks for them in the first leg, 10 of them with long kick passes.

Sheriff are much more balanced and i cannot see the fail against Kukesi. Double chance should deliver some profits.
iulinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 08:24   #6
flysoft

flysoft is an unknown quantity at this point

Why Vardar-Malmo will take place in Strumica Mladost stadium, and not in Skopje?

Ok, because of Supercup match between R.Madrid and Manchester, UEFA do not allow to play in Skopje stadium. What a dirt trick for Vardar.

Last edited by flysoft; 18-07-17 at 08:46.
flysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 12:11   #7
bulletbet
Freshman

bulletbet is on a distinguished road

»Soccer» Europe »Champions League» Alashkert (Arm) - BATE (Blr)

REGISTER AND BECOME SUBCRIBER FOR FREE !
https://bullet-bet.com/?show=register
www.bullet-bet.com

TIP: BATE AH-0.75@1.89 SBOBET 2/10

Line AH-0.75 is set correctly, each odds above 1.80 has value for me.
MAX LIMIT per CLICK on SBOBET is 1186 eu
r.

Champions League qualifiers.
Result of first match: BATE - Alashkert 1-1.

Basic betting elements:

- The difference in quality of the players rostrums and BATE is a much more experienced team.
- In the first match, BATE was a much better team and dominated most of time, Alashkert scored a goal (autogol) with luck.
- Statistics: shoots on target 9-0.
- Value of Alaskan is estimated at 4.23 mil. eur.
- Value of BATE is estimated at 17.45 mil. eur.

Although that Alashkert in national championship dominates and is strong host team, playing in Europe is a higher level of competition and I think BATE is a big favorite in today's match.

REGISTER AND BECOME SUBCRIBER FOR FREE !
https://bullet-bet.com/?show=register
www.bullet-bet.com
bulletbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 15:25   #8
aron49

aron49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sahtjor Soligorsk best team in Belarus lost against Lithuanian Suduva..It is very low quality of football in Belarus right now so Bate that couldn't win at home should win now.
aron49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 16:35   #9
APOLLYON

APOLLYON is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysoft View Post
Why Vardar-Malmo will take place in Strumica Mladost stadium, and not in Skopje?

Ok, because of Supercup match between R.Madrid and Manchester, UEFA do not allow to play in Skopje stadium. What a dirt trick for Vardar.
What you're on about, mate?
UEFA Super Cup will be played on the 8th of August.
APOLLYON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 16:35   #10
allthethings

allthethings is an unknown quantity at this point

In 2014, in this round, Malmo were held to a draw at home by Ventspils (12.15). In the return leg, Malmo won away, 1-0.

In 2015, in this round, Malmo were held to a draw at home by Zalgiris (6.98). In the return leg, Malmo won away, 1-0.

Also in 2015, in this round, Vardar (9.57) took a draw at APOEL. In the return leg, Vardar (4.04) drew with APOEL, 1-1, and were eliminated.

Today, Vardar are 4.42 at home to Malmo, after a first-leg draw, 1-1, at 9.98.

Draw, 3.69
Under, 1.93

I unit each
Old 18-07-17, 17:09   #11
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

I think im going with goals in Bulgaria. Crazy Forest must react after first leg fiasco where they were surprised by a vivid lithuanian side which doesnt look at all as a typical lithuanian side. They got a lot of foreign players some of which arent bad at all. Surelly Ludo has got much more experience and by now all the alarm bells must be on as lithuanians arent a team to be underestimated as they look potent offensivelly as they shown in first leg. Bulgarians as always with issues in defense, Moti again made a fool of himself gifting the first goal and he is suposed to be their best defender.
Usually there is a difference between east europeans playing home and away but with Ludo defense in trouble and the way Zalgiris created chances in first leg makes me think they have solid chances of scoring here. And there is always the posibility of a trashing as Ludo's brasilians are classy and can kill this kind of opponent.
Old 18-07-17, 19:01   #12
bulletbet
Freshman

bulletbet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron49 View Post
Sahtjor Soligorsk best team in Belarus lost against Lithuanian Suduva..It is very low quality of football in Belarus right now so Bate that couldn't win at home should win now.
lol Follow @aron49 and profit is guaranteed

Remember, important is terrain, temperature, problems with womens, who got drunk, journalists ........

But AH line and odds in not important lol
bulletbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 19:14   #13
Mr Unnamed
Freshman

Didn't watch the Malmö game but they flunked...big surprise since they usually beat the "lesser" teams in this round. Vardar aren't playing around and are dangerous in the upcoming rounds.

--

A Sheriff win stands at 2.50 right now, which is huge. Kukesi has no experience in the Champions League and should get punished here as they have to move forward, meaning they're gonna be susceptible to dangerous Moldavian counter attacks.
Old 18-07-17, 20:05   #14
Vilfort
Freshman

Vilfort is on a distinguished road

Vardar will meet FC Copenhagen next round and i doubt they can beat them.
Swedish teams doesnt do it that great in Europe these years, especially away, i never bet on them but only against them..
Vilfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 20:36   #15
mookie2015
Freshman

mookie2015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

watching buducnost partizan . absolute rubbish game. both teams are pathetic especially montenegro team . they are not even trying to play football just pick fights with serbian players . ****** retards . champions league football at this level is an absolute shame .these teams should play in a league of their own . they are amateurs .
mookie2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 20:42   #16
mookie2015
Freshman

mookie2015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

olympiakos will qualify without any problems against partizan belgrade .
mookie2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-17, 21:58   #17
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Sirac,

I totally agree with your read of Ludo-Zalgiris. Honestly, Ludo should be able to score three goals (at least) on their own. But their defense is a joke. Moti is the biggest liability, but he is their "legend", he is untouchable. They named one of their stadium's sectors after "Moti". Last week I was laughing like hell when Moti did this ridiculous mistake and the commentator on TV said: "Moti has no fault here" (All sports journalist in Bulgaria suck Ludogorets' owner dick, hence, they have to suck also Moti's dick). It was ultimate self-humiliation by the commentator.

Zalgiris have big chances to score, and I would not be shocked if they score more than once.
Miccho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 01:27   #18
ApostaGanha

ApostaGanha is an unknown quantity at this point

Maribor vs Zrinjski

Maribor to win

https://www.apuestasganadas.com/mari...iga-campeones/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 03:33   #19
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
Sirac,

I totally agree with your read of Ludo-Zalgiris. Honestly, Ludo should be able to score three goals (at least) on their own. But their defense is a joke. Moti is the biggest liability, but he is their "legend", he is untouchable. They named one of their stadium's sectors after "Moti". Last week I was laughing like hell when Moti did this ridiculous mistake and the commentator on TV said: "Moti has no fault here" (All sports journalist in Bulgaria suck Ludogorets' owner dick, hence, they have to suck also Moti's dick). It was ultimate self-humiliation by the commentator.

Zalgiris have big chances to score, and I would not be shocked if they score more than once.
Pretty strange to see this one being a legend as he was a constant source of blunders when playing our shitty league, some of his stuff really for the laughs. But i guess they badly need some sort of sense of identity and he met owners requirements, he and some of his good games but he is slowly returning to his condition ,which is mediocre.
Similar stuff here with Steaua when successfull. Most of the people just want to identify with success no matter what and are prepaired to embrace the delusional for that.
Old 19-07-17, 10:20   #20
InsideSport.info
Freshman

InsideSport.info is on a distinguished road

FC Copenhagen vs. MSK Zilina - Copenhagen won first leg with 1-3. At home they concede rarely and have not conceded a goal in last 6 European home games. In addition they have full roster available. Zilina has conceded 13 goals in 3 friendly games (Trencin 3-6, Slavia Praha 4-0 and against Sigma 3-3). In addition Zilina is missing midfielder Kacar, goalkeeper Volesak, midfielder Pecovski while midfielder Holubek is a doubt. Copenhagen-1,25 1,952 Pinnacle

www.insidesport.info/register
InsideSport.info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 10:51   #21
ApostaGanha

ApostaGanha is an unknown quantity at this point

Ludogorets vs Zalgiris

Ludogorets AH -1.5

https://www.apuestasganadas.com/ludo...iga-campeones/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 12:23   #22
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
Pretty strange to see this one being a legend as he was a constant source of blunders when playing our shitty league, some of his stuff really for the laughs. But i guess they badly need some sort of sense of identity and he met owners requirements, he and some of his good games but he is slowly returning to his condition ,which is mediocre.
Similar stuff here with Steaua when successfull. Most of the people just want to identify with success no matter what and are prepaired to embrace the delusional for that.
Yes, it is exactly identity complex. But this idiot Moti does not only make blunders, he knows he can get away with anything, so he would constantly punch an opponent, make a ferocious tackle, injure someone... At their last summer friendly in Austria he kicked off the ball an opponent for nothing. Complete imbecile.
Miccho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 16:04   #23
Nikola15

Nikola15 is on a distinguished road

Rosenborg-Dundalk over 2.5
Ludogorets-Zalgiris over 2.5
I think this is nice combo, priced at 2.88.

Visitors are capable to score and they are playing against teams which know how to score a goal more.
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 18:46   #24
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all

first bet of the new season but it's still too early for me to go with heavy stakes. So i'm gonna go with something light and fun bet.

Celtic v Linfield is actually a game between Catholics and Protestants and this alone should mean a lot if you know the area up there. At the first leg, the fans of the home team threw a big number of objects to Celtic players. Celtic players did understand very well how important that game was for the above reasons. And it was the reason why captain Griffith tied a Celtic scarf at the goalpost at the end of the game. Linfield supporters also invaded the pitch.

There was some rain today but not something big. The pitch is brand new at Paradise and the fans have done their duty (cause of the religion part of the game also) and they all will be there. As odds are suggesting, Celtic is expected to win with a massive score. The asian line now is Celtic -3 and the odds for that is 1.45 or so. And of course, Celtic fans are asking a massive punishment from their players against the "mob" as they usually call opponents like that up there.

I expect Linffield to give a big fight in not a very technical football manners and i also expect Celtic players having the support of their fans, not to let them do what they want. I believe also Brendan knows that the game can go out of order at anytime so he should had given instructions to his players not to play very dirty, let the opponents run and chase the ball, as he knows that his team is faster and can punish them in counter attack (as they did on the first leg).

Having said all that, i expect Dembele to start tonight and i expect him to score also. Since it is a fun bet, i'm between Dembele to score 2 or more at @1.95 and a timecast bet with Dembele to score first and time of first goal at the period 1-20min with odds at @5.00

waiting to see final line ups and then i will decide what to bet.

GL and have fun all

Last edited by MarianoV6; 19-07-17 at 18:53.
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 19:01   #25
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is an unknown quantity at this point

P.S.: i'm not into handicaps here, it's too early for me to take such bets.

So, line up is good and strong. Dembele in the attack, new transfer Ntcham from Manchester City will start also and he is a beast, three at the back for Celtic which is not usual but it is also what i think Brendan is expecting, a big fight in middle and a lot of run. Griffith not even on the bench but he got an injury. I believe Sinclair will be something like a secondary striker/winger left from Dembele. If Linfield open up, Sinclair and Dembele can rip them apart with their speed.
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 20:22   #26
Mr Unnamed
Freshman

Sheriff barely passing Kukesi, thanks to the Moldavian goalkeeper which made some tremendous saves in this game and terrible misses by Kukesi in the last 10 minutes, including a penalty. I expect them to get trashed against Qarabag in the next game.

Last edited by Mr Unnamed; 19-07-17 at 20:25.