BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-07-17, 08:47   #1
bera

bera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Romania champ restart- seems is number 100

http://www.prosport.ro/fotbal-intern...-vlad-16471173

Here is "almost" all transfers from our league until now.

Veniri means IN, Plecari means OUT
bera is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-07-17, 10:32   #2
lavovi

lavovi is on a distinguished road

Hello guys,

Hope you are ok. Damn it is a year or two since I am away. So lets do some brainstorming: Is there a reason for Poli Timisoara not to win against Concordia? I didn't watched their games for year but on the first look Concordia squad isn't something Timisoara looks better, even Alexa is saying that Timisoara is a favorite?!?!?!?!?!

So I am going to give Alexa benefit of a doubt and bet AW @2.9 at bet365
Old 15-07-17, 10:52   #3
Cheala

Cheala is an unknown quantity at this point

Timisoara with strong transfers and will do better then last season ,but just keep in mind they had the shortest pre season (given they played the relegation playoff in 2 legs ) so there is big chance they are not yet ready for the start of the season

Allmost all favs looks appealing this round ,but yet there are arguments against each of them

Astra 1,7 against new promoted teams is generous offer ,but Astra come in between UEFA games plus they ve changed allmost entire team

Dinamo 1,70 in neutral venue against new promoted team also is generous ,but Dinamo looks also not ready for start of the season.The important transfers come late (Albin just arrived the other day in Romania ) and team seems bit short on fitness
i guess we can see a high scoring game tonight

Steaua 1,40 looks banker against tired and full of injurees Voluntari

Viitorul 1,60 against Medias who cut budget and makes 2 steps back also seems good .Just that Viiotorul played friendly game in Svizerra on whensday against Marseille ,game in witch they put best lineup so question marks regarding their fitness may be rised

lastly ,Botosani against Cluj had goals writen all over it ! Cluj with new coach and high ambitions .Many transfers but yet again ,same problem ,most of them came late
team will need time to gel and away at Botosani is allways hard to play
Cheala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 12:10   #4
fc arges

fc arges is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheala View Post

Astra 1,7 against new promoted teams is generous offer ,but Astra come in between UEFA games plus they ve changed allmost entire team

Steaua 1,40 looks banker against tired and full of injurees Voluntari
Voluntari is more of a team then Steaua...they manage to win in 10 players against Viitorul and they have exp players...dont know where the hell do you found informations that they are tired and have injuries???? plus is the start of the season... Steaua will struggle to put a good first XI with all the new comers and the orgolies... it seems that Becali is the coach and not Dica.

Astra is bad...they are relegation candidates...Sepsi a local newcomer but with a good team, money and some exp players...Astra won against a bad team from Azer of what VII World place country....

you are providing informations to make you feel good about those picks and not some facts and comparations
fc arges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 12:18   #5
lavovi

Astra - Sepsi wtf ?!? I thought Astra is playing against defendet laslo sepsi haha

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk
Old 15-07-17, 12:29   #6
caravaggio
Freshman

caravaggio is on a distinguished road

Hard to find any preview about Chiajna - Poli Acs -or football in general, because our sport newspapers are full of ****. If you want to read what Becali, Dic***259;, Alibec, Stoica eat, ****, talk, think, ****, laugh at etc, you may be succesfully happy to find something. Football? Not now, maybe later. Chiajna is garbage from players till the coach. Last year, they managed to avoid relegation (how else?) by goodwill of the good samaritans from Voluntari. Very few chances to get some football tonight in the suburbs. Besides the obvious reason that the teams are very weak, that Dan Alexa is a profesional beak who likes to destroy football, the weather is also very warm, so traditionally, romanian footballer can't deal with so many problems. Yeah, the pitch is plastic because, like Aqua once said, life in plastic it's fantastic. Despite the fact that odds on Chiajna are slightly goes down (I don't know why, probably because of those 5% to the hosts from the refferee, a romanian custom became tradition in years of experience) ACS Timi looks strong enough not to lose this match. Probably their best player is Bud from CFR, but it's more than half a year since this guy has not score a goal. But yes, with Bud in front, Doman-Croitoru-Al Munteanu a little behind, Timisoara looks more like a football team than its opponents. First week, let's be cautious and take the safer x2 here @1.50. Let's hope less it's better than nothing )

PS. Besides my kibitzing, I expect a full delivery from my friend Sirac, cause tonight we have first serious encounter, Juventus - Dinamo )

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A500F folosind Tapatalk
caravaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 12:33   #7
lavovi

Thanks caravaggio.
Old 15-07-17, 14:44   #8
bera

bera is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc arges View Post
Voluntari is more of a team then Steaua...they manage to win in 10 players against Viitorul and they have exp players...dont know where the hell do you found informations that they are tired and have injuries???? plus is the start of the season... Steaua will struggle to put a good first XI with all the new comers and the orgolies... it seems that Becali is the coach and not Dica.

Astra is bad...they are relegation candidates...Sepsi a local newcomer but with a good team, money and some exp players...Astra won against a bad team from Azer of what VII World place country....

you are providing informations to make you feel good about those picks and not some facts and comparations
from what i know Viitorul play in 10 not Voluntari
bera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 16:59   #9
fc arges

fc arges is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bera View Post
from what i know Viitorul play in 10 not Voluntari
my bad...still point given
fc arges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 18:56   #10
AgainstModernFootball

AgainstModernFootball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavovi View Post
Hello guys,

Hope you are ok. Damn it is a year or two since I am away. So lets do some brainstorming: Is there a reason for Poli Timisoara not to win against Concordia? I didn't watched their games for year but on the first look Concordia squad isn't something Timisoara looks better, even Alexa is saying that Timisoara is a favorite?!?!?!?!?!

So I am going to give Alexa benefit of a doubt and bet AW @2.9 at bet365
Good form, mate!
AgainstModernFootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 19:06   #11
lavovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post
Good form, mate!
Hey borrow me that stats analyst you have in poland thread...lol
Old 15-07-17, 20:11   #12
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Hey borrow me that stats analyst you have in poland thread...lol
So write to this pokemon
Old 16-07-17, 14:00   #13
lavovi

So lets keep up working

For today because I am not familiar with the strength of Sepsi S'G' )) ha ha I will take over 2.5 at 2.15 bet365 stake 3/10 and BTTS at 2.0 bet365 stake 8/10
From what I saw despite arrival of Bejan Astra have so many problems in the defense I just don't see that Astra can keep clean sheet today.
Old 16-07-17, 14:47   #14
drysalka

drysalka is on a distinguished road

Hello guys! Can Astra win you today?
drysalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-17, 14:50   #15
lavovi

Not too optimistic about it, but I will give a try to combo Astra win & btts 4.1 local
Old 16-07-17, 17:42   #16
lavovi

What a goal for astra...haha
Old 17-07-17, 10:33   #17
drysalka

drysalka is on a distinguished road

Cluj and Vitorul win today ???
drysalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 15:39   #18
caravaggio
Freshman

Couple of thoughts from Mamaia beach, so I' ll be short ) Sepsi - Juventus X2 @ 1.45. Sepsi look shyte even for Shyte Romanian Liga 1. To me, the first relegation candidate. Juve play some football last week, 0-3 with Dinamo and the defeat is bigger than they deserved. Its too early but they seem a nut hard to crack, except -lets say, top 5-6 teams. Game is played in Brasov, 35 km from Sf Gheorghe. Poli Acs - Fcsb look good enough for scoring goals. Sloppy defences, good atacking players, no reason to not see a bts here @ 1.90 and maybe more. On paper I guess fcsb could win by margin not just this game, liga 1, but the whole extraterstrial championships from all galaxies. So, seven goals Fcsb tonight and high hopes for Poli Acs to score at least 1 (even though Bud played shyte last week, now its the time).

There we go. At least I tried )

Old 21-07-17, 15:41   #19
caravaggio
Freshman

[QUOTE=caravaggio;2548052]Couple of thoughts from Mamaia beach, so I' ll be short ) Sepsi - Juventus X2 @ 1.45. Sepsi look shyte even for Shyte Romanian Liga 1. To me, the first relegation candidate. Juve play some football last week, 0-3 with Dinamo and the defeat is bigger than they deserved. Its too early but they seem a nut hard to crack, except -lets say, top 5-6 teams. Game is played in Brasov, 35 km from Sf Gheorghe. Poli Acs - Fcsb looks
good enough for scoring goals. Sloppy defences, good atacking players, no reason to not see a bts here @ 1.90 and maybe more. On paper I guess fcsb could win by margin not just this game, liga 1, but the whole extraterstrial championships from all galaxies. So, seven goals Fcsb tonight and high hopes for Poli Acs to score at least 1 (even though Bud played shyte last week, now its the time).

There we go. At least I tried )

Old 21-07-17, 15:50   #20
lavovi

Romanian beach... Never though about it...haha
Tumb up for Astra over
Old 21-07-17, 16:33   #21
caravaggio
Freshman

Don't necesarily recomended romanian sea & resorts, but I'm too old to give up the old habits )

Goals come hard when everybody tries to break legs and play for 1 point safe. Sepsi did like overazos in Liga 2, but we have to wait couple of weeks to see what they prepare for Liga 1. Today I see another boring shytee game by the 2 new promoted, but I will stick to x2. Hope not to give up so fast, we have 30+ weeks to fight

Old 21-07-17, 16:49   #22
caravaggio
Freshman

Quote:
Tumb up for Astra over
Astra would be a junk without Ionita. No great expectations, probably a middle team in the playout. Maybe you did see the goals flowing in the first leg of europa league, with Zira, but the next two were garbage. First 4-5 places ( Fcsb, Dinamo, Cfr, Craiova, Viitorul) probably will slaughter rest of rabbits, most of thr games )

Old 28-07-17, 15:24   #23
caravaggio
Freshman

Kudos to all that remains aboard Liga 1. I will try to embarras myself with couple of games from today's schedule. Botosani - Sepsi looks like an easy task for the hosts and I think they will do the job done. Not much to say here. Sepsi was a happy bunny last week, first try, first goal, absolutely rubbish game until they spice it up in the stoppage time. No quality, no ideas, just waiting Christmas team. Botosani won on lotery, 1-0 gold in Dinamo's house, play decent on counter but they got plenty of luck achieving the 3 points. Hope Adam Nemec will have a mercy monument in Botosani cause its well deserved. Nevertheless, a clear diference between Boto ans Sepsi and hope to deliver tonight. Of course Botosani fits better when they have to switch from def to attack, got a decent positive transition ( as mr Ilie Dumitrescu likes to say) but when you play Sepsi you have to win anyway. If you dont beat Sepsi better f... yourself I'm looking to Boto to win, maybe to score 2, 3 goals to get something from the bookies. My 2 f cents...
Old 28-07-17, 18:00   #24
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caravaggio View Post
Kudos to all that remains aboard Liga 1. I will try to embarras myself with couple of games from today's schedule. Botosani - Sepsi looks like an easy task for the hosts and I think they will do the job done. Not much to say here. Sepsi was a happy bunny last week, first try, first goal, absolutely rubbish game until they spice it up in the stoppage time. No quality, no ideas, just waiting Christmas team. Botosani won on lotery, 1-0 gold in Dinamo's house, play decent on counter but they got plenty of luck achieving the 3 points. Hope Adam Nemec will have a mercy monument in Botosani cause its well deserved. Nevertheless, a clear diference between Boto ans Sepsi and hope to deliver tonight. Of course Botosani fits better when they have to switch from def to attack, got a decent positive transition ( as mr Ilie Dumitrescu likes to say) but when you play Sepsi you have to win anyway. If you dont beat Sepsi better f... yourself I'm looking to Boto to win, maybe to score 2, 3 goals to get something from the bookies. My 2 f cents...
Good call mate
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-17, 23:23   #25
AgainstModernFootball

Guys what about Voluntari and Cluj away wins? For me they look better.
Old 29-07-17, 14:57   #26
caravaggio
Freshman

Juve - Voluntari. What is interesting is that both teams play their home games in Ploiesti, 40 km to their home ground. But this game remains a small district derby, so... At first glance there would not be much courtesy and at least the host team should make an offensive approach. They sign Ivan Sesar from Siroki Brjeg. I dont know who the guy is, but they try hard to improve. Yes, Voluntari it;s better and conceiding very hard, but this kind of low rated games could go anywhere. For my surprise, they went over last round, without problem they can repeat. I will probably go bts here.

The first home game for Gaz Metan and they facing the babadook. Nothing special to them, they have played mediocre until now but in principle they are much weaker than last year, although at home they are better rated. Surely you have nothing to do here than a guest victory, I think Petrescu's guys will run it on fire. CFR barely aloud champions Viitorul to see the other half of the field then their own so you have to be nuts to make another bet here.
Old 30-07-17, 10:24   #27
caravaggio
Freshman

Mr Dan nice guy Petrescu solves all first pick problems, I think we are still ok Well, when you think you've seen all, comes such rubbish games like Juventus - Voluntari and restart everything. This guy, Oprita, Juve's coach, I think would not be able to teach a bird to fly, the less a team to play football.

I still see that none of my colleagues dare to comment on a game and I understand them. Why bother your head if it does not hurt you?

Viitorul - Dinamo, aka the reserves derby. Many of the regulars from both teams will be rested for next weeek international games and fresh faces will be show up. Can't predict easily such games, these could go either way. I think Dinamo has couple of interesting players on the bench, like Costache, Bumba, Bawab, and it's likely to show up in defence even the king of the goofs, Maric. I guess Albin and Anton will catch some minutes here. First I asume it's pregnant judging by the way he looks so, yeah, we'll have some clowns tonight. Viitorul with not so long bench, The king will not afford to rest as many as Cosmin Contra. Maybe Benzar, Nedelcu, Coman, Tiru and...that's it. Between final score and goals, I would pick some shitty goals.What could stand in the way of this choice is that the match will be played at 6pm, when the weather will be very hot and the romanian footballer very very lazy. May the goals be with us.

FCSB - CSU Craiova. Usually Craiova plays well on the road with the big clubs until they meet fcsb, of course. I still think fcsb @1.60 can't worth the effort and the value is with visitors. But it's me vs. the history meeting of 2 clubs, which is very poor for CSU. Of the teams involved in Europe, fcsb has the most to lose in case of non-qualification, so it is expected to be tricky tonight. Without Budescu will be tough. Not just tonight, but next week in Plzen, too. Man expected to show up upfront for fcsb, because il presidente Becali wants him in the first 11. I will try x2 here, I think CSU is good enough to get something here, taking into account, first of all, the situation of the hosts.

Anyway, tough games, everyone runs from it Maybe my friend Sirac to share some thoughts?
Old 30-07-17, 18:49   #28
caravaggio
Freshman

Viitorul - Dinamo. Un-be-lie-ve-ble misses on both sides in a game finished only 0-1. I think I have to confess all my sins to a priest...

Old 31-07-17, 03:59   #29
caravaggio
Freshman

Astra - ACS Poli. The odds value is on the visitors side, even if they have no eaten from february. Being a team kept alive from local mayor's budget there are some dificulties transfering the cash from people's wallets to football players. But if we speak about football and the fact that Astra played 4 games in 11 days and thursday they have to face 2nd EL leg in Ukraine, I thing Iordanescu jr will try to escape with minimum of effort and some player rotation here. X2.

Old 31-07-17, 14:23   #30
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Yep my friend, value was definitelly with Timi as all romanian teams are focusing on euro competition in this period, well maybe Craiova was not as they have like 0,0934 chances to qualify and they had to treat Fcsb with respect given the past rivalries turned into a fake clones warin the current times, but there are still some people identifying with this creatures so it was a must. But Viitorul and Dinamo rotated heavily, Fcsb also rested Alibec and stopped playing after they equalized and given the schedule Astra should definitelly rotate here which should make this game more equal. Problem is i havent seen this Timi side so far so will wait for in-play to decide as odds dropped on visitors.