This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-07-17, 19:59   #1
AgainstModernFootball

AgainstModernFootball is on a distinguished road
Default Ekstraklasa round 2. 21-24.07

For this moment only one bets from me.

Sandecja Nowy Sacz - Arka Gdynia

Sandecja - newcomer, they grab 1 point in Poznan, show nothing special but park the bus and it was enough, also GK play great match.

Arka won against Slask 2-0 but for me Arka is a top for second 8 and also they will play in Europe, very long trip for Arka to this match.

Sandecja Nowy Sacz - Arka Gdynia 1X 1.44 4/10

Legia, Lech, Jagiellonia - better teams but after europe league so no value for them.
AgainstModernFootball is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-07-17, 20:28   #2
WinnerBet
Freshman

WinnerBet is on a distinguished road

First round showed how hard is to find a valuable bet.
I think I will bet only medium stake for Piast-Pogon a draw.
It is true that Pogon looked really bad, especially in defense and Wisla deserved to win. Situation in club looks like drama- against Wisla on the bench were only young players and what's more today some more players didn't participate (Fojut,Kort,Listkowski, Niepsuj). I will wait for update but i think some of them will recover. On other side Piast will miss Badia (for 2 months) and it is a huge missing. That's why i think draw will satisfiy both sides here.
WinnerBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-17, 20:01   #3
compton

compton is on a distinguished road

No new majority owner (more money), 0-2 in the first round. Not much is going Slask' way right now. But...wait a minute, Robak is signed on a two year deal! That is something. One thing that struck me when I red an article about it (money for Morioka will pay Robak's transfer) was, Morioka and his transfer to Beveren. Belgian side is suppose to pay 280.000 EURO. That should be "pocket money" for a Belgian club or? Beveren will pay by installments. I guess it's not just our clubs that are living on the edge.

I will be back with some thoughts about the whole round.

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 19-07-17 at 20:10.
compton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-17, 10:49   #4
compton

Sandecja - Arka X2 @1,57.
Wisla Krakow - Termalica 1 @1,75.
Piast - Pogon X2 @1,70.
Lechia - Cracovia X2 @2,40.
Wisla Plock - Lech 1X @1,82.
Jagiellonia - Gornik 1 @1,79.
Zaglebie - Slask X2 @1,70.

Legia is obvious. Can be take -1. Sandecja will play their first home game ever in ekstraklasa. But the game will be played in Nieciecza (Termalica's stadium). Yes they will be determined to show something extra and make their fans happy. Arka will have their EL journey soon, it will be like a Disneyland visit for them. Focus is first and foremost on ekstraklasa. Big risk for a draw I think. Up to evidence for Wisla. I wrote some warm words about them as possible EL candidates and I am curious what they can show here in front of their supporters. Speaking of supporters, Wisla will improve it's marketing/fans expectations. There is a great opportunity to sell more souvenirs and tickets. Formella will be a good signing for Pogon. My brain tells me Piast but I will go with my instinct. Pogon players will be hungry after their failure in the first round. Why Cracovia? Why not? Probierz does his mind tricks and tries to release the pressure from Cracovia but everybody knows that he has his plans. Lech might be little upset after second meeting with Haugesund. they are still seeking their top shape. Wisla Plock are not that helpless and they will do all they can to avoid second home defeat in a row. I don't trust Kielpin and I think this new goalkeeper will get a chance soon. It might be another 1-0 but I think Jagiellonia with their squad should win this. Gornik must win a few games to convince me about their power. I know . You totally disagree here with me. What is he doing? Did he lost his mind by putting X2 on Slask? Derby is a derby...Slask have nothing to lose.

Best Regards
Old 20-07-17, 12:15   #5
WinnerBet
Freshman

Pogon is going to sign Inaki Astiz (rather won't play in Gliwice) - naturally big minus is his age (34) but recently he was playing all matches (41 last season) so looks like a really great transfer. Worth to add that Formella had the best season 14/15 when Lech won championship and Skorza was theirs coach so also possibly transfer on +.
Tuszynski is close to Jagiellonia but is also considering offer from Pogon (with Sheridan he will be rather on bench in Jaga).

Let's wait for Lech/ Jaga what they will do tonight and then we can consider some bets,
regards
Old 20-07-17, 14:05   #6
compton

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnerBet View Post
Pogon is going to sign Inaki Astiz (rather won't play in Gliwice) - naturally big minus is his age (34) but recently he was playing all matches (41 last season) so looks like a really great transfer. Worth to add that Formella had the best season 14/15 when Lech won championship and Skorza was theirs coach so also possibly transfer on +.
Tuszynski is close to Jagiellonia but is also considering offer from Pogon (with Sheridan he will be rather on bench in Jaga).

Let's wait for Lech/ Jaga what they will do tonight and then we can consider some bets,
regards
Yes Astiz is little bit old but not for a club like Pogon. They need an experienced central defender right away. He will plug their defense holes. Nice job Stolarczyk?

Sheridan, Cernych, Sekulski, Swiderski, even Novikovas can play as striker. Mackiewicz went on loan to Wigry. I think Jagiellonia looks proper (whole squad) but Tuszynski would not make this squad weaker of course. Slask should not settle down with just Piech and Robak. Thirty seven rounds plus domestic cup to be played. Pogon could also have better use for Tuszynski. Interesting to see which club he will choose.

I am more concerned about Lech than Jagiellonia. Bednarek, Wilusz and Kedziora. Three main defenders are gone. De Marco came injured, Dilaver is not a central defender, Vujadinovic and Janicki will be available from the next round. Lech's defense doesn't look like a wall right now. Gytkjaer needs some time to adapt. Bille Nielsen will just play out his contract. I doubt that he will be remembered like Rengifo or Rudnevs. Rakels, Makuszewski, Radut, Majewski, Situm, Jevtic, Jozwiak, Gajos Lech has firepower upfront. Question is if they can avoid defensive errors and use their ball possession? I hope they will play more "with each other" and of course quicker otherwise it will end like against Sandecja. I don´t see current odds in front of me but starting odds @1,40 where like a gift for a X2 bet...I wrote it on another forum but I will write it here as well: for me both Haugesund and Utrecht are teams that Lech should go through. If they don't win tonight (and go to the next round) then I will consider this equal with AIK, Zalgiris and Stjarnan fiascos...

It will be a nervous evening .

Last edited by compton; 20-07-17 at 14:10.
Old 21-07-17, 00:05   #7
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton View Post
Piast - Pogon X2 @1,70.

Legia is obvious. Can be take -1. Sandecja will play their first home game ever in ekstraklasa. But the game will be played in Nieciecza (Termalica's stadium). Yes they will be determined to show something extra and make their fans happy. Arka will have their EL journey soon, it will be like a Disneyland visit for them. Focus is first and foremost on ekstraklasa. Big risk for a draw I think. Up to evidence for Wisla. I wrote some warm words about them as possible EL candidates and I am curious what they can show here in front of their supporters. Speaking of supporters, Wisla will improve it's marketing/fans expectations. There is a great opportunity to sell more souvenirs and tickets. Formella will be a good signing for Pogon. My brain tells me Piast but I will go with my instinct. Pogon players will be hungry after their failure in the first round. Why Cracovia? Why not? Probierz does his mind tricks and tries to release the pressure from Cracovia but everybody knows that he has his plans. Lech might be little upset after second meeting with Haugesund. they are still seeking their top shape. Wisla Plock are not that helpless and they will do all they can to avoid second home defeat in a row. I don't trust Kielpin and I think this new goalkeeper will get a chance soon. It might be another 1-0 but I think Jagiellonia with their squad should win this. Gornik must win a few games to convince me about their power. I know . You totally disagree here with me. What is he doing? Did he lost his mind by putting X2 on Slask? Derby is a derby...Slask have nothing to lose.

Best Regards
very very very nice job mate*!

*zdradziecka mordo
Old 21-07-17, 14:36   #8
Fulerre

Fulerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton View Post
Piast - Pogon X2 @1,70.
Well, You took some nice odds on DC but I'm not convinced... Wisla HW is the best choice for this weekend, last season both teams were close in the table but this year Wisla should make the top 8 easily again while Termalica will fight to stay in league.
Arka X2 and Slask X2 I think odds are not good enough. Newcomers usually tends to begin the season well, especially at home (I know, they play o neutral ground). And Arka is nothing special. Supercup against Legia II is like a friendly game to me, beating Slask isn't also a proof of power. And about Slask I already wrote. Many transfers, they need time. On the other hand Zaglebie is consistent, they use basically the same team for few seasons. Czerwinski (but not the one from Legia) and Kopacz are good transfers plus we have also Swierczok and Pawlowski (the one from Lechia that once scored against Barcelona ) and for me it looks much better than refugee train in Wroclaw.
Piast - Pogon no bet. Two former Legia coaches, I liked them both but I find Wdowczyk more capable achieving some success in mediocre club than Skorza.
I don't see a point in betting against Lechia. They were really strong in Gdansk last season. And Cracovia didn't have any argument. Probierz is still one-club coach, their transfers didn't impress me. They're in similiar situation as Slask. Many changes, resigned from Cetnarski, Budzinski, Polczak, Wolakiewicz, sold Jaroszynski, Dabrowski is injured again. Hard to say how will they be replaced. I see over here.
Last season Lech was good against weak teams, of course they drawed with Sandecja and had troubles against Haugesund, but don't see anything for Wisla Plock in this game. Average team, turmoil with Furman will have a negative effect on their display.
Jaga, lol. They just lost 0:2 at home to some Armenian or Azerbaijan team, pathetic. So now they are waiting to see offers for Cernych, Goralski or Romanchuk, as always. I wouldn't touch them with anything below 2.40.
Fulerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 19:54   #9
AgainstModernFootball

Sandecja - Arka 0-0

I think its was top3 most horrible polish "bundesliga" matches ever

Sandecja is horrible team. I will be shocked of they end this season higher than 13 place.
Old 22-07-17, 10:59   #10
Andrew

Andrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Mighty games yesterday Wisla had roughly 2 chances, Arka one and that was it all in both games combined, unreal LOL.

I can see Piast - Pogon being a bit offensive and could see goals but Piast w/o Badía and the season start is faaaaar from being attractive so hard to bet on over in the league.

Lechia should win, Cracovia was ridiculous both in preseason and 1st round, they dont create anything. But -0,75 1,80 surely not worth taking it.

Legia same story, they have ChL focus and thats good enough to skip them at -1,5. Its not like they score at will, attack looks unstable after many departures and Korona didnt look that bad as expected against Zaglebie in 1st round.

Plock - Lech ia hard one, Lech will be definitely more oiled as they played a few more games due to EL but the schedule might weigh on them soon + Plock wasnt bad against Lechia, just inefficient. Without EL I would back Lech -0,5 over 2,00 but better to skip under these circumstances.

Jaga will have hard time with Gornik, they looked good in counters + Jaga bad in attack + bad mood after they are out of EL. +1 would be great, +0,75 feels about right so no bet but if I had to I would take that. Or under, Jagiellonia creates almost nothing lately, win at Termalica was pretty lucky after strange pen, otherwise they created 0. The tricky part for under are really more Gornik counters imho.

Zaglebie - Slask, as was mentioned, Slask looks very disorganized, bad in 1st game; Zaglebie home advantage + stable team, they should use it. Another probably underish game despite being a derby (I think).

In general, hard round with plenty of tricky elements involved (esp. Euro Cups) with very tight lines.

Last edited by Andrew; 22-07-17 at 11:04.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-17, 14:47   #11
WinnerBet
Freshman

Short update: Pogon is with extremaly weak lineup- without Fojut,Murawski + Fraczczak, Delev (longterm injury). Anyway I don't rate Piast as a top team so I still think it could finish with a draw.
Cracovia is expected to play with 20years old goalkeeper.
Old 22-07-17, 15:44   #12
Fulerre

Fulerre is on a distinguished road

Korona came to Warsaw with very short and bad squad. Magiera won't be making heavy rotations as Berg or Hasi did. Sadiku is said to start in first squad, Kucharczyk might be used as well. In this case odds above 1.70 on Legia (-1,5) are worth a shot.
Fulerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-17, 19:18   #13
WinnerBet
Freshman

Pogon scored a last action winning goal which ruined my bet. Great tactical game, full respect for Skorza who reached exactly what he wanted althought played with weaker lineup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulerre View Post
Korona came to Warsaw with very short and bad squad. Magiera won't be making heavy rotations as Berg or Hasi did. Sadiku is said to start in first squad, Kucharczyk might be used as well. In this case odds above 1.70 on Legia (-1,5) are worth a shot.
Some rotations are in lineup (kind obvious, on wednesday they play in CL Qualifications in Astana) but still I like the choiced '11'

Korona didn't lose last 2 games in Warsaw but I think that Legia will win these match comfortably like 3:0.
Old 23-07-17, 10:05   #14
Andrew

Btw guys, what is wrong with Legia defending? They allow plenty of chances every game against low level opponents. Against Korona they could have been down as well as against Gornik last round.

On the other hand, Korona seems to be playing way above expectations, solid game against Zaglebie and now against Legia.
Old 23-07-17, 10:49   #15
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Btw guys, what is wrong with Legia defending? They allow plenty of chances every game against low level opponents. Against Korona they could have been down as well as against Gornik last round.
Jedrzejczyk - one oof key defender from few months is out of form. He have really poor 2017 in club.
Dabrowski - have great second part of the season, now I dont know.

Pazdan is still thinking about "next step" but he didnt have offer from league what he want...only Turkey etc.
Old 23-07-17, 16:42   #16
AgainstModernFootball

Tetteh - idiot.
Old 23-07-17, 18:57   #17
Andrew

Unbelivable round, quality like from 8th local coconut league, no goals, no chances, just pathetic football if one can call it like this, disgusting.
Old 23-07-17, 19:34   #18
WinnerBet
Freshman

Quote:
Unbelivable round, quality like from 8th local coconut league, no goals, no chances, just pathetic football if one can call it like this, disgusting.
Yeah, amazing value in HT 0:0. Something like 12th match in the row had those result .
I see compton did a great job these round, congratulations for a great choices in most of games
Old 23-07-17, 19:37   #19
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
1st round was ok.
This - horrible.
None of quality.

Nice stadium, fans, tv great. Quality - ****.

And after that we can see what teams from ekstraklasa show in europe from last few years.

This year also will be the same.
Jagiellonia - off against Qabala
Arka will be off against FC MIDTJYLLAND
Maybe Lech will beat Utrecht. (btw. I see value on Lech to go to next round 2.52 on Lech is very very nice)

Legia should beat Astana and will be big chance to be seeded team one more year in 4th round. If not we will play one more season in Europe League.
Old 24-07-17, 09:40   #20
Andrew

Guys may I ask about suspension rules for yellows? After how many cards are players suspended? Thx.

Also can anyone explain how comes that Furman played for Plock yday after seeing red in the 1st round?

Last edited by Andrew; 24-07-17 at 09:53.
Old 24-07-17, 11:55   #21
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Guys,

any site where I can watch good video resume of Polish Ekstraklasa games? It seems this is the only league in Europe where it is impossible to find highlights from the matches.
Miccho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-17, 12:25   #22
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
Guys,

any site where I can watch good video resume of Polish Ekstraklasa games? It seems this is the only league in Europe where it is impossible to find highlights from the matches.
Ekstraklasa.tv (you need to get Polish IP to play it, though). Sometimes the vids are quite short but lately its because the games were pure crap
Old 24-07-17, 16:14   #23
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Guys may I ask about suspension rules for yellows? After how many cards are players suspended? Thx.

Also can anyone explain how comes that Furman played for Plock yday after seeing red in the 1st round?
Afters 4yellows and 7or 8.

Furman gry 2 Yellow cards.
Old 24-07-17, 16:22   #24
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post
Afters 4yellows and 7or 8.

Furman gry 2 Yellow cards.
Thx. I guess I dont remember a league where a red doesnt automatically mean suspention for next game, no matter if straight or after yellows.