This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 24-05-18, 18:22   #1
litost

litost is on a distinguished road
Default THE FINAL - Kiev - 26.05. 20:45 Real Madrid - Liverpool FC

26.05. 19:45 Real Madrid - Liverpool FC 2.30 4.00 3.25

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 24-05-18, 18:37   #2
litost

liverpool +.25 @ 2 10u / over (3) 1.75 8u

both no brainers .. i know people is sick of la liga outfits conquiring about any comp there is in europe ... would it be fart competitions .. them muppets would still be on top ..its smthg to do with the wind ... and ham del gueno .... i guess ...
anyways ... there is lot at stake here ..if white muppets win comp 3rd straight time ..just couse they wear those sirts .. and have loads of luck this comp will be laurging stoke fc for the rest of the days till doom ... imo ...

reds are right rival to earth those royal muppets imo ..

never mind their bold game suits more merengues than that of vechia signora last year ...
whites are in their perfect enviroment on two ways games full of things hapening ..cous ethey end on top either way at this comp ... but reds have on their favour are not scare shitless like the likes of atletico ... bayaŽand giuve .. imo ...

its true ..reds have def frailties but what about whites ever lacking of it ...
reds its true conceeded by pairs vs roma but those goals came when tie was decided both at first leg and 2nd ..all in all if there is justice and those 3 sacrified goats on the name of salah the great are worth it... cup should go where it belongs ..... YNWA

over is obvious ... both are about the most overish sides around ... and preceedings have seen many goals .despite being final is unlikely klopp will change tactics that took them there ...

real with spaces ahead is usually deadly .... i expect 4-2 on favour of english

Last edited by litost; 24-05-18 at 18:41.
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-18, 19:37   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

This final came directly from God... no retarded Juve team, no panzers, no Mourinho diseased team, no tikatakatikitak retards, two real, attacking minded teams that could show what could be the best CL finals ever.

I might be a bit taken away, but I am Real and Pool fan, Anglophile, so I will enjoy every second of this.

I can agree about an over, I should try over 3,5 goals here, but I am not sure about banker Liverpool... I see this totally differently, Real has so much epirience, they own this competition and I think that will decide.
Do you remember Alaves v Liverpool UEFA Cup finals decades ago?
Well that is what I would like to see here!
Old 24-05-18, 20:14   #4
litost

i never said banker mate ... just value .. average 10u shoot ..

i think h2h vs juve atletico and bayaŽ .... helped them whites big deal ...

i know real is not that bad .. rather good at times ... sp at this comp on key matches ...

tactically they are a C- ... galons and great quality on ranks made them achieve such feat ....

surely reds games suit whites sp with bale plugged - he may not start but 100% will take part -

all in all real struggles w/o ball we all know that .. and kloop will try at all cost that they do not get share of it ...
Old 24-05-18, 20:23   #5
Stefan1983
Freshman

Stefan1983 is on a distinguished road

As well as both teams can play, they can also collapse just like that. The difference in skill between the semifinals was huge, I see many goals but Real coming out on top easily. That clown on goal, midfield huge skill difference, Salah is weaker casue of Ramadan, longer season for Pool, Real expierence with finals etc.
Stefan1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-18, 11:21   #6
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

I rarely find myself agreeing with litost, but this might just be the rare occasion that I do - it's a concern haha. I think the value is all on Liverpool here, though the experience factor and Klopp's record in finals 0-5 doesn't fill me with confidence. Hey, Conte manged to turn his around so who knows?!

By no means will Liverpool feel they don't belong or that they are some how punching above their weight here. How could they when they've got an excellent history in this tournament and walk past 5 of these trophies every day they go to work. So belief isn't a problem I don't think. Of course they face no bigger challenger in this competition in Real Madrid, however Liverpool seem to excel when playing with the tag of underdogs.

Centrally are they really underdogs? Klopp mentioned in his presser that he would have no chance if he set up to play to dominate possession and that's obvious. Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum aren't going to give you 55-60 % possession in a game when facing the quality of this opponent or many opponents in the CL. To overcome this deficiency Klopp pushes his team onto the opposition deep in their own half to disrupt their build up, effectively neutralising the threat posed by teams stacked with quality passers. Quite ingenious really. If you watched the tie against City a team crafted by the genius of Pep, a master of possession football, Liverpool restricted all the passing lanes of Fernandinho through their high press and forced him into passing errors that lead to goals. Similar situations occurred in Roma tie as well. Tactically I see no reason why this would change against Real Madrid, especially if Zidane plays Casemiro which I expect he will. In fact I'm expecting we will see Zidane put his faith in last years winning team as he has done as often as possible this year in the UCL. Why change now? Zidane's managerial approach tends to be trust what works first and then make small adjustments in game if required. Casemiro is for me a much bigger liability than Fernandinho, sometimes even turning the ball over without pressure on him. Maybe Zidane goes with Kovacic but I doubt it as that experiment failed against Bayern. So player for player I'm not convinced that Liverpool's lesser quality in the midfield will count against them particularly if they achieve what they will try to do which is score early and often.

When I first sat down to look at this game I really wasn't sure where to start but I was curious what happened to Klopp's Dortmund when they played in the UCL back in 2012/13. Why did he lose that game and what was it about his tactics that failed? Well the truth is for the first 30 mins Dortmund absolutely smashed Bayern, forcing many turnovers and good shooting chances on the counter but they just couldn't convert any of them. Obviously different situations, but I just wonder if this Real Madrid team will be as resolute and this Liverpool team as wasteful.

I could talk much more about the tactical battle but I won't. There is enough there to suggest Liverpool have a greater chance of winning than the odds suggest and if they do I don't think it will be by a small margin. Think 3-0 City, 5-2 Roma, 5-0 Porto to know that when they win they can really put a number of goals on you. I fancy some really big odd shots.

Liverpool to win @ 3.30
Liverpool AH -2 @ 15
Liverpool AH -3 @ 36

Lovren to score anytime @ 24
Ramos to score anytime @ 9.4

*I'm not blind to the fact that Madrid could easily expose Liverpool's high press if they can pass through them and this could put a beating on Liverpool so will use a slightly risky cover bet of Real Madrid -2 AH @ 7.50
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-18, 11:29   #7
latortuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
This final came directly from God... no retarded Juve team, no panzers, no Mourinho diseased team, no tikatakatikitak retards, two real, attacking minded teams that could show what could be the best CL finals ever.

I might be a bit taken away, but I am Real and Pool fan, Anglophile, so I will enjoy every second of this.

I can agree about an over, I should try over 3,5 goals here, but I am not sure about banker Liverpool... I see this totally differently, Real has so much epirience, they own this competition and I think that will decide.
Do you remember Alaves v Liverpool UEFA Cup finals decades ago?
Well that is what I would like to see here!
Yep remember it well, super entertaining until the end with many goals. 4-3 from memory??. Alaves = Real Madrid in this scenario hahaha
Old 26-05-18, 12:03   #8
litost

sorry about that tortuga sure youll get back on track some day and be a winner ... anyways ...

my fault ... as usual i just saw whole picture w/o aknolewging that liverphool is not so much a possesion based side rather more a well user of the so called "flughafen" high press tactics / fast transitions that germans sides are so fond of lately ... ( imo way better & more watchable than tikitakabullsheet when not used properly ) ...

so reds may just not try so much take ball form real but use the spaces almost always leave behind ..... so no change .. merengues will be easy prey ..... reds will just have to make usual stuff ...

of c its never so easy .. its players that have to score those chances ...

thats were real shirts and big game players like ramos cr7 navas modric or kross enter ecuation ...but as said by galapago above rightly say in front they shall have their nemesis in front ...

games vs AC in that cracker or alaves are proof of that ..plus fact their record at this comp is so great losing only 2 finals out of 7 ....

ps . those handi shoots are just so tasty .. shall have a good go on them cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by latortuga View Post
Liverpool AH -2 @ 15
Liverpool AH -3 @ 36

Last edited by litost; 26-05-18 at 12:22.
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-18, 12:27   #9
latortuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
sorry about that tortuga sure youll get back on track some day and be a winner ...
hahaha
Old 26-05-18, 19:47   #10
latortuga

Odds rarely move much in UCL games leading to kickoff but RM have drifted 15-20 pts in the last couple of hours. That is a very rare thing.
Old 26-05-18, 22:00   #11
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

hala Madrid

this time your picks sucked big time
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-18, 23:15   #12
Morbo
Freshman

Morbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesquik View Post
hala Madrid

this time your picks sucked big time
well, before the game, i think this was a very tough game to call.

really appreciate litost and latortuga for sharing their thoughts on the game, and the Salah injury really changed the whole game and disappointed me a bit.

i personally had RM -0.25, both teams to score, and under 3.5 as a cover, but based on my bet units, only managed to get slightly above break even

wish i had just put it all on a Madrid bet, but that's how it goes...........
Morbo is offline   Reply With Quote