This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Other leagues

Other leagues
Share your insider picks in all other countries here (not those who have got their own forums). Israel, Arab, Asian (Japan, China, Singapore) Australia, etc. Please mention the league in the post heading !! Notice that you should use the league specific categories if possible.
This section is brought to you by:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-01-18, 06:50   #1
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road
Default A-League - 12-14.01

Newcastle Jets vs Brisbane Roar

Roar's form has been poor this season, however they have been struggling with injuries and suspensions too.

For this match they welcome back three key players to boost their defensive efforts.

The Jets have their fair share of injuries and players on international duty too for this match, and some of their missing players are huge for the team: their top striker O'Donovan, Kantarovski, Vargas.

Last week they struggled to beat the lowly Mariners at home, scoring and winning late in the game, only after the guests had one player red carded.

Brisbane Roar want to revive their season and push for the finals, and with three top players returning to their squad, I think they stand a good chance in this match.

Bet: Roar +0.75 @1.96
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-01-18, 08:30   #2
Quill

Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory

Perth have gone 3 matches without scoring, which is highly unusual for them, especially when they have Castro, Keogh and Taggart on the park.
Their defence is like a sieve, having let in 30 goals in 15 matches so far.

Victory lost away to Wellington last round, but they played in 10 men and still scored first.

The round before they managed only a draw at home vs lowly Mariners, and with their big guns available today I expect them to bounce back.

Both teams should go for goals, as Perth are still in the fight for play-offs.

Bet 1: Over 3.5 goals @1.98
Bet 2: Melbourne over 2.5 goals @2.10
Old 13-01-18, 23:44   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

General picks: Adelaide United vs. Sydney FC (-0,75) AH

Posted by Macot (2018-01-13 23:40 CET)

I see no reason why we woul not continue to back Sydney. It is obvious they are one class above all the teams in A-League and their current form is simply fantastic. The only slipup they had in recent times was 2-2 home draw against 2nd placed Newcastle Jets, otherwise they are winning everything. Travel to Adelaide won`t be the easiest possible, but at the end I can not see them losing this.

Currently 5th Adelaide are having a solid, if not spectacular season. They have problems at home though, 2-1-4 is not a record Sydney would get afraid of. The problem they have is scoring and against the best defence in the league it won`t get any easier. And of course, injuries and missings are still decimating their team, so Adelaide will miss at least three first team players.

So, I can not imagine them stopping the Fab Four of Adelaide attacking line (Bobo - Mierzejewsky - Ninkovic - Brosque) and expect Sydney to continue their dominance over Adelaide (last three games all ended with their wins, without conceding a single goal: 2-0, 1-0, 4-0).

My call is 0-3!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
2.12 10 / 10 A -0,75 Asian Handicap General picks Pinnacle
Old 14-01-18, 04:58   #4
Quill

CC Mariners vs Melbourne City

The Mariners have struggled for goals this season as they are the A-League’s lowest scorers.
For this match they are missing seven key players through international duty, suspensions and injuries.

Melbourne City are missing five players themselves for similar reasons, however the impact is bigger on the smaller calibre team, the Mariners.

City are coming into this match after two consecutive wins, the second one being last week away to Perth.

Bet 1: Melbourne -0.25 @1.769
Bet 2: Number of goals 2 or 3 @2.00
Old 17-01-18, 06:11   #5
foggy
Freshman

foggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Quill,

What do you think about the game Korea Republic U23 vs Australia U23 tonight?

My thought is that over 2.5 goals has certain value, @2.45 at my bookie hkjc.

Both teams are not yet to be qualified to the knockout stage but both have the potentials to be No.1 in Group, which will face Malaysia in the knockout stage (Malaysia looks weaker on paper).

So I guess both teams will attack from the start of game and try their best to score. Over 2.5 looks tempting.

Opinions welcome.
foggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-18, 06:34   #6
Quill

Overs in a match involving Australia at any level is always a good option.

The Australians don't play defensive football, there is no bus parking in our football, and even antics like you see in European or South American football, with players rolling on the ground is frowned upon.

Look also at the national team, their matches were mostly overs.

it's a good chance for tonight as well, and at such odds, why not!
Old 17-01-18, 06:38   #7
foggy
Freshman

foggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Overs in a match involving Australia at any level is always a good option.

The Australians don't play defensive football, there is no bus parking in our football, and even antics like you see in European or South American football, with players rolling on the ground is frowned upon.

Look also at the national team, their matches were mostly overs.

it's a good chance for tonight as well, and at such odds, why not!
Thank you mate!!
foggy is offline   Reply With Quote