This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Spain/Portugal


Spain/Portugal
Spanish and Portuguese league picks and analysis discussed here. Premier and 1.div.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-12-17, 00:54   #1
Pep004
Freshman
 
Pep004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 141
Pep004 is on a distinguished road
Default Primera Division, 17th round

Espanyol ***8211; Atletico Madrid; 21:30

Espanyol is coming without suspended midfielder Victor Sanchez and injured Jurado and Diop.

Atletico Madrid will miss only defender Gimenez.

Short preview:*I suggest odds on Atletico -0,5 around 1,80 as soon as possible, because I think that we***8217;ll see them at*1,70 tomorrow. Atletico finally having right full back positioned fit and Vrsaljko played amazing match last time. Espanyol is a team who know to fire things up to big teams in the league, but right now I cannot see them as a big threat against this Atletico side. Besides, Rojiblancos are in pretty good form lately, winning 4 and drawing 1 in last 5 matches. Thanks to good form they jumped on 2nd place of La Liga and with El Clasico on schedule this Saturday they have a chance or make a bigger difference with Real Madrid or close the gap with Barcelona. They won both last matches with only a goal difference but still with clean sheet and that***8217;s simply Atleti style. I wouldn***8217;t be surprised to see something similar as only Leganes scored less goals than Espanyol this season.



Real Madrid vs Barcelona; 13:00

Short preview: Some things about squads are still unclear. As reported Cristiano Ronaldo didn***8217;t train with the group as he was slightly injured on Club WC finals but my suggestion is with him included in the squad. Of course without him, stake should be even higher. Odds are showing 45% chances for Real Madrid to win and 55% chances for Barcelona not to lose. In my opinion there is a huge value on Barcelona +0,5. Neither of those two teams are playing extremely well lately, but Barcelona is comfortably on 1st place of La Liga with 5 points more than 2nd placed Atletico and 11 points more than 4th placed Real Madrid (1 match less). People are betting on home win with reasons that if Real fail here then the season is over for them. Even though I somehow agree with that, especially because there are teams like Atletico, Valencia, Villarreal, Sevilla who will be tough to beat as well and it won***8217;t be easy to turn over the gap, but this is just one match. This is the derby, El Clasico, the most watched match in the world and the reason that they ***8220;must***8221; win this match otherwise the title race is over simply isn***8217;t enough for me to give Real Madrid such a big advantage for this match. My suggestion is Barcelona +0,5 with odds around 1,80. I expect that on match day we won***8217;t be able to get odds above 1,70.

Last edited by Macot; 23-12-17 at 09:46.
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-12-17, 05:59   #2
alwaysbesttip
Freshman
 
alwaysbesttip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: beepicks.beep.com
Posts: 46
alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road
Default

Football / Spa. Primera / Kick off: 22 Dec 2017, 21:30
Espanyol - Atletico Madrid
Pick: Away -0.50 (AH) @ 1.813 9/10 PINNACLE


Diego Simeon found a winning formula over the past couple of weeks. ***8220;I know we can play and compete better,***8221; said Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone after his side climbed up to second place (28pts, W10, L6) in the La Liga (LL) table with a 1-0 win over Alaves last Saturday. Atletico have won their last four league games, and Simeone wants his players to stay focused and keep the momentum going in Friday***8217;s trip to Espanyol. A victory at the RCDE Stadium would see Atletico close the gap on table-toppers Barcelona to just three points ahead of Saturday***8217;s El Clasico.

Atletico Madrid broke into second place after he began to start the campaign sadly earlier. Mattresses managed to withstand the severe test of Deportivo Alaves on Saturday, when they won a narrow victory with the score 1: 0 thanks to the goal with the replacement of Fernando Torres in the second half of the second half.

Can the Athletics continue to have a beautiful form spell and keep pressure on runaway Barcelona leaders this Friday when they will travel to Catalonia to take on rivals Barcelona Espanyol at the RCDE stadium Judging by the most recent form, Simeone's side should not have too many troubles floating past their colleagues, who have broken too easily recently.

The hosts took only one point from the last three outings in the league. It's pretty bad income if we know that they've met with people like Eibar, Girona and Las Palmas. It seems Quique Sanchez Flores will not enjoy its Christmas holidays, knowing that the drop zone is only five points at a time when this complicated match against the second side is the last clash in 2017 for Espanyol.

Atletico Madrid has recently been a piercing rock, and in the last six league games they missed only one goal. Given the defensive troubles of Hispaniola against the lower rivals, we just need to see that there are massive favorites here, and the support for victory at 1.70-1.75 simply should be here.

A. Madrid win best selection.

Last edited by Macot; 23-12-17 at 09:45.
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-17, 09:48   #3
bangelov
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bookielandia
Posts: 597
bangelov is on a distinguished road
Default

I also think Atleti will be victorious tonight and on top of the odds on the away win which are already posted here, Atletico to win with 1 goal margin looks tempting as well for a smaller stake.



Pick 1: Atletico Madrid
Odds: 1.88 @ 1xBet (yesterday value)
Stake: (6/10)

Pick 2: Atletico to win with 1 goal margin
Odds: 3.25 @ Bet365
Stake : (2/10)

Good luck!

Last edited by Macot; 23-12-17 at 09:45.
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-17, 15:11   #4
Ricoo
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 265
Ricoo is on a distinguished road
Default

Everybody goes with Atletico win...

hm..

Trap?
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-17, 19:54   #5
sc28
Member
 
sc28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lendava, SLOvenia
Posts: 242
sc28 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoo View Post
Everybody goes with Atletico win...

hm..

Trap?
Well, obviously not. Maybe it's true that Espanyol can messing with big clubs but how they play against Girona and eventually with Las Palmas where they lead 0-2 and at the end almost lost I can say that victory apparently go to Atletico.

Go, go, Atletico!
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-17, 09:18   #6
bangelov
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bookielandia
Posts: 597
bangelov is on a distinguished road
Default

Well, an unexpected outcome and too bad for Atleti... lack of new names in the team can be significant sometimes. That's already history and we have three derby games today. Thoughts?

My thoughts are for a home win of Valencia but betting on goals looks a wise choice as well. Zaza returns for Valencia while Bakambu for Villarreal (both were suspended in the last round).

El Clasico and the Galician derby are a bit unpredictable, especially the Clasico.
About Deportivo La Coruna - Celta - visitors from Vigo have stronger lineup on paper and have won both derbies last season. Hugo Mallo and Iago Aspas both return after suspension which is a massive boost for Celta.
Maybe DNB (AH0) on Celta?
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-17, 12:30   #7
Antoni753
Member
 
Antoni753's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Posts: 602
Antoni753 is on a distinguished road
Default

Im taking Villareal under 2,5 @2,07 and EL Clasico Under 3.5 @ 1,8 which I found for great value.Under Ernesto Barsa have significantly improved in defensive plan same goes for Valencia with Marcelinho.Deroptivo looks like an interesting game to me.I have taked both to score in first half @4.33 bet365 Celta easily scores on the road whilst Deportivo looks shaky in defence,both to score full time also playable.

Last edited by Antoni753; 23-12-17 at 15:31.
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.