This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Spain/Portugal

Spain/Portugal
Spanish and Portuguese league picks and analysis discussed here. Premier and 1.div.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 08-12-17, 22:18   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spanish La Liga 09, 10 & 11/12

KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 08-12-17, 23:15   #2
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

I must write that I didn t watched game Real vs Borussia Dortmund but on intuition based on first place I will try with Real vs Sevilla X2 for 3,30.I know that there is big difference between Sevilla at home and on the road but they have enough quality player to stop Real.Think that Real only chance to save this season is January transfer window...good luck!
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 10:18   #3
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road

Valencia rightful favourites against Celta at home. Only 3 goals conceded at home so far for Valencia (5-2-0, 17-3).
Celta 2-1-4, 15-12 away, so they know how to score.

I am considering BTTS here, but being put off by Valencia only conceding 3 at home.

Seems safer with Valencia @ 1.80ish.
Old 09-12-17, 10:37   #4
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

I have earmarked Valencia - Celta for goals, I expect at least 3 of them. It's true that Valencia have been solid defensively at home, but they are missing Murillo and Garay for this game and I think they will suffer against Celta's firepower. Celta have plenty of attacking players, their away games have seen a lot of goals. I am also still not buying Valencia, they started great, but I think that they will struggle in the second part of the season. They failed to win their last 2 games and although the draw against Barcelona should be considered a good result a lot of people would point out that they were lucky not to lose that game. I am curious to see how Valencia are going to respond to the negative result from last week and this game against Celta will be a big test for them IMO. Over 2.5 & BTS and over 3.5 for the brave is my call here.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 15:32   #5
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

More short previews and missing players for all matches of TOP5 leagues on: footalyct.com

Valencia vs Celta Vigo; 20:45

Valencia will miss injured defenders Garay, Murillo and winger Guedes.

Celta is coming without defender Gomez and suspended midfielder Jozabed.

Short preview: Valencia is still holding 2nd position, but they lost important 3 points in Getafe last round. It's notable that Guedes has a big impact on this team and as he is out injured, Los Che have some problems in offensive. Still, they are flying high and I think that as they finally have an excellent manager, they currently deserves to be in top 3 in Spain. They have strong midfield with Kondogbia and Parejo, forwards in form and pretty good support from defence. Celta is perfect opponent for stealing points on matches like this, but odds for that are too short this time. They did it against Barcelona and usually teams taking points to giants are having some bad results after it. Last season for example they won against Barça 4-3 and in next match they were trashed by Villarreal 5-0. I am not expecting Valencia crashing them totally, but I do expect a home win here.
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 16:08   #6
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

5:0 HT Real vs Sevilla...disastear totall...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 09:47   #7
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road

I think both Betis and Levante got better chances than the odds suggests today.
Could be profitable to play them both on handicaps, example +0.5 or even +0.75
Old 10-12-17, 20:36   #8
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

Barcelona with lazy game could only draw today. Well see what will bring 2nd half.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-17, 18:51   #9
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

Espanyol - Girona

Espanyol in a mini crisis need a win to breathe easier. Girona are overall playing good and is a little better form playing good away while Espanyol mostly collecting points at home. Girona is missing 3 players from first 11 (Espinonsa, Muniesa, Kayode and Alcala) while at Espanyol Sergio Garcia is injured. It is also mentioned that Bambo Diaby should make his debut in La liga. I'm for Espanyol win.

Espanyol @ 1,91 5/10
Over 2,5 @ 2,05 5/10
CS 2-1 @ 8,25 2/10
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote