This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookie black list

Bookie black list Horror stories can be posted here. Slow/missing payouts, bankruptcy rumours, etc.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 04-01-18, 14:03   #1
DUKSY
Freshman

DUKSY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1xbet

Hi,

1xbet is to be avoid at all costs.
Russian bookies don't follow any law.
Blocked my account and said that I am not the one doing betting there.
Send them all kinds of documents, done 2 live skype calls and they at the end said that it is not me and took the money.
This is not the 1st time they have done that, but I thought after 2 times they confirmed all my documents and done 50 deposits and withdrawals I would not have problem there, they took it anyway.

So avoid them and tell other punters to do so!

Regards.
DUKSY is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 04-01-18, 16:27   #2
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

it's a known fact they suck, I would personally never bet there after everything people said about them. I only use 1xbet to stream games because they have great live streams like for Bolivia, Colombia football games and etc. and some of those games can't be found online usually, anywhere.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 11:37   #3
forcemajeure
Freshman

forcemajeure is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUKSY View Post
Hi,

1xbet is to be avoid at all costs.
Russian bookies don't follow any law.
Blocked my account and said that I am not the one doing betting there.
Send them all kinds of documents, done 2 live skype calls and they at the end said that it is not me and took the money.
This is not the 1st time they have done that, but I thought after 2 times they confirmed all my documents and done 50 deposits and withdrawals I would not have problem there, they took it anyway.

So avoid them and tell other punters to do so!

Regards.
Y`d make a threat with russian finance ministry. or make a complaint to ministry
priemnaya@minfin.ru. page is minfin.ru
anyway, 1xbet sucks
forcemajeure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-18, 10:13   #4
Foxy
Freshman

Foxy is an unknown quantity at this point

You think that can help ? Contact russian finance ministry ?
Foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-18, 12:40   #5

Ville is an unknown quantity at this point

1xbet is run by a company registered in Cyprus under a Curacao gaming license. So Russian authorities have absolutely no control over it.

It is another question that 90% of the users having problems REALLY use multiple accounts under various identities and breach the terms so first they must blame themselves for the troubles. Just reading some "Svetlana" is complaining from 1xbet on another forum. May be you are in the rest 10%, I don't know.
Ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 14:54   #6
forcemajeure
Freshman

forcemajeure is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville View Post
1xbet is run by a company registered in Cyprus under a Curacao gaming license. So Russian authorities have absolutely no control over it.

It is another question that 90% of the users having problems REALLY use multiple accounts under various identities and breach the terms so first they must blame themselves for the troubles. Just reading some "Svetlana" is complaining from 1xbet on another forum. May be you are in the rest 10%, I don't know.
1xbet belongs to Techinfusion ltd (Gibraltar) and is licensed by Curacao. BUT they have about 600 betting shops in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. No way they can ignore russian authorities. that`s my point
forcemajeure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 16:14   #7

Ville is an unknown quantity at this point

Law is formal, it is about jurisdiction. Russian authorities can react to complaints only about 1xstavka.ru (owner Bukmeker Pab OOO) which is the instance working in Russia and licensed by Minfin. 1xbet operated currently by Exinvest Ltd (Cyprus) has no formal legal ties with Russia. It doesn't matter who are the hidden owners at the very end of the chain. Basically, you can't do anything in this case.
Ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 00:04   #8
Dimitri

Dimitri is on a distinguished road

I know several people who had significant sums paid out to them by 1xbet only after contacting Russian authorities which would prove you wrong, Ville.
I do not know if they contacted this ministry (honestly doubt it) or some more specific gambling-related government agency, but I know for a fact that they got their money. 6 figure euro sum in total between them.
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-18, 05:10   #9
MICHOZ
Freshman

MICHOZ is on a distinguished road

I would like your help. I'm having a problem with the 1xbet bookmaker. I bet on an event where the odd was 1.28 and they paid me 1,001, with the market average at the time of the bet was 1.26.

Also, I'm having trouble withdraw my money from this bookmaker.

Who should I turn to? What would be the governing body of this bookmaker?
MICHOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-18, 15:33   #10
RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez is an unknown quantity at this point

You should contact SBR man (Sports Bookmakers Review)
RonaldGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-18, 14:02   #11
mkuusk
Freshman

mkuusk is on a distinguished road

I already saw that other people have problems in other forums with this bookmaker. They have very good betting site, but it is a shame that they don't have reputation like bet365. So just use their live streams and bet somewhere else.
mkuusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-18, 20:18   #12
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

in Romania all the bookmakers are not licenced to the Governement of Romania. basically it is very easy to sue them, although it is not nice that not all afford to buy licences and bookies such as Bet365 lost it because of debts to the Romanian state.

anyway, hardly you can do something from Croatia with no law. also for small ammounts no international lawyer would represent you to the European courts normally
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-18, 20:19   #13
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
I know several people who had significant sums paid out to them by 1xbet only after contacting Russian authorities which would prove you wrong, Ville.
I do not know if they contacted this ministry (honestly doubt it) or some more specific gambling-related government agency, but I know for a fact that they got their money. 6 figure euro sum in total between them.
yes, he should do that. I know 1xbet has great odds, but look at them! they act Sovietic
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote