This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookie black list

Bookie black list Horror stories can be posted here. Slow/missing payouts, bankruptcy rumours, etc.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-18, 14:03   #1
DUKSY
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Zagreb,Croatia
Posts: 150
DUKSY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1xbet

Hi,

1xbet is to be avoid at all costs.
Russian bookies don't follow any law.
Blocked my account and said that I am not the one doing betting there.
Send them all kinds of documents, done 2 live skype calls and they at the end said that it is not me and took the money.
This is not the 1st time they have done that, but I thought after 2 times they confirmed all my documents and done 50 deposits and withdrawals I would not have problem there, they took it anyway.

So avoid them and tell other punters to do so!

Regards.
DUKSY is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 04-01-18, 16:27   #2
KL1NCUNT
Senior Member
 
KL1NCUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 1,331
KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

it's a known fact they suck, I would personally never bet there after everything people said about them. I only use 1xbet to stream games because they have great live streams like for Bolivia, Colombia football games and etc. and some of those games can't be found online usually, anywhere.
__________________
Quote:
The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 11:37   #3
forcemajeure
Freshman
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 30
forcemajeure is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUKSY View Post
Hi,

1xbet is to be avoid at all costs.
Russian bookies don't follow any law.
Blocked my account and said that I am not the one doing betting there.
Send them all kinds of documents, done 2 live skype calls and they at the end said that it is not me and took the money.
This is not the 1st time they have done that, but I thought after 2 times they confirmed all my documents and done 50 deposits and withdrawals I would not have problem there, they took it anyway.

So avoid them and tell other punters to do so!

Regards.
Y`d make a threat with russian finance ministry. or make a complaint to ministry
priemnaya@minfin.ru. page is minfin.ru
anyway, 1xbet sucks
forcemajeure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-18, 10:13   #4
Foxy
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 103
Foxy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

You think that can help ? Contact russian finance ministry ?
Foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-18, 12:40   #5
Ville
Senior Member
 
Ville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,246
Ville is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

1xbet is run by a company registered in Cyprus under a Curacao gaming license. So Russian authorities have absolutely no control over it.

It is another question that 90% of the users having problems REALLY use multiple accounts under various identities and breach the terms so first they must blame themselves for the troubles. Just reading some "Svetlana" is complaining from 1xbet on another forum. May be you are in the rest 10%, I don't know.
Ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 14:54   #6
forcemajeure
Freshman
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 30
forcemajeure is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville View Post
1xbet is run by a company registered in Cyprus under a Curacao gaming license. So Russian authorities have absolutely no control over it.

It is another question that 90% of the users having problems REALLY use multiple accounts under various identities and breach the terms so first they must blame themselves for the troubles. Just reading some "Svetlana" is complaining from 1xbet on another forum. May be you are in the rest 10%, I don't know.
1xbet belongs to Techinfusion ltd (Gibraltar) and is licensed by Curacao. BUT they have about 600 betting shops in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. No way they can ignore russian authorities. that`s my point
forcemajeure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 16:14   #7
Ville
Senior Member
 
Ville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,246
Ville is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Law is formal, it is about jurisdiction. Russian authorities can react to complaints only about 1xstavka.ru (owner Bukmeker Pab OOO) which is the instance working in Russia and licensed by Minfin. 1xbet operated currently by Exinvest Ltd (Cyprus) has no formal legal ties with Russia. It doesn't matter who are the hidden owners at the very end of the chain. Basically, you can't do anything in this case.
Ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-18, 00:04   #8
Dimitri
Member
 
Dimitri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 288
Dimitri is on a distinguished road
Default

I know several people who had significant sums paid out to them by 1xbet only after contacting Russian authorities which would prove you wrong, Ville.
I do not know if they contacted this ministry (honestly doubt it) or some more specific gambling-related government agency, but I know for a fact that they got their money. 6 figure euro sum in total between them.
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-18, 05:10   #9
MICHOZ
Freshman
 
MICHOZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 46
MICHOZ is on a distinguished road
Default

I would like your help. I'm having a problem with the 1xbet bookmaker. I bet on an event where the odd was 1.28 and they paid me 1,001, with the market average at the time of the bet was 1.26.

Also, I'm having trouble withdraw my money from this bookmaker.

Who should I turn to? What would be the governing body of this bookmaker?
MICHOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-18, 15:33   #10
RonaldGomez
Member
 
RonaldGomez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toulouse, France
Posts: 798
RonaldGomez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

You should contact SBR man (Sports Bookmakers Review)
RonaldGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-18, 14:02   #11
mkuusk
Freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
mkuusk is on a distinguished road
Default

I already saw that other people have problems in other forums with this bookmaker. They have very good betting site, but it is a shame that they don't have reputation like bet365. So just use their live streams and bet somewhere else.
mkuusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-18, 20:18   #12
Nesquik
Senior Member
 
Nesquik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,228
Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default

in Romania all the bookmakers are not licenced to the Governement of Romania. basically it is very easy to sue them, although it is not nice that not all afford to buy licences and bookies such as Bet365 lost it because of debts to the Romanian state.

anyway, hardly you can do something from Croatia with no law. also for small ammounts no international lawyer would represent you to the European courts normally
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-18, 20:19   #13
Nesquik
Senior Member
 
Nesquik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,228
Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
I know several people who had significant sums paid out to them by 1xbet only after contacting Russian authorities which would prove you wrong, Ville.
I do not know if they contacted this ministry (honestly doubt it) or some more specific gambling-related government agency, but I know for a fact that they got their money. 6 figure euro sum in total between them.
yes, he should do that. I know 1xbet has great odds, but look at them! they act Sovietic
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.