This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Other leagues

Other leagues
Share your insider picks in all other countries here (not those who have got their own forums). Israel, Arab, Asian (Japan, China, Singapore) Australia, etc. Please mention the league in the post heading !! Notice that you should use the league specific categories if possible.
This section is brought to you by:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 08-12-17, 06:15   #1
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road
Default A-League - 8-10 Dec 17

Melbourne Victory vs Adelaide Utd.

Victory staged an amazing comeback last round, when after being 0-2 down at half time, they turned it around and won 3-2.

However, until they started to score they were lacking any kind of spark, they were slow and outdone by their opposition.

At the same time, Adelaide didn't do anything at home when they lost 0-1 to Sydney, after a great performance in the Cup Final against the same team 10 days before.

Victory won last round but they were not convincing.
For this match they get back Milligan in what is a great boost for the team.

However, although they still have some key players out, Adelaide welcome back Michael Marrone and Ben Garuccio in defence, and Vince Lia in midfield.

Lia scored the 2 goals when these sides met just under two months ago in Adelaide (2-2).

Victory has not won at home this season. Last week's away win should give them a boost and momentum, but they were not really that great.

Adelaide are coming after a poor performance, albeit against the top team in the league, but they didn't create much. They will want to bounce back.

Bet: Number of Goals in Match - 2 or 3 goals @2.00
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-12-17, 02:49   #2
Quill

Brisbane Roar vs Wellington Phoenix

Phoenix are coming into this match without Krishna, Fox and McGlinchey, all injured.
Krishna being out, that is just about their fire power and hopes for points, although they do have Kaluderovic, who's been making a great impression recently.

Roar are on an upward trend, as in their last three matches they won 2 of them, losing just once, however that was away to Sydney.

Last week they won away to Western Sydney Wanderers, a clear 2-0.

Although they have many unavailable players, the blows that hit Phoenix are much bigger.
As a last minute piece of news, Gui Finkler left the Wellington club, and he was their marquee player.

Last week they let slip a 2-0 lead at home to lose 2-3 to Melbourne Victory, and earlier this season they let a 3-0 slip to draw 3-3 against Brisbane Roar, also at home.

I think this is too much for Phoenix to cope with, and with Roar on the up, this should be a home win.

Bet: Brisbane win @1.92
Old 09-12-17, 03:06   #3
Quill

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC

The Wanderers are still searching for their style, form, game plan.
In their last two matches they didn't score a single goal, losing both times 0-2, away to Adelaide and at home to Brisbane Roar.

They are missing 4 key players for this match, and it looks like there is still some work to do until they get back on track.

Their only win this season was in the first round, when they beat Perth Glory at home, 2-1.
Since then they recorded 5 draws and 3 defeats.

Sydney are just commanding at the top of the ladder.
They reached their steady pace and rhythm, stingy defence, clinical attack, and even with the added energy that a local derby brings, it is just hard to see how the Wanderers can get anything from this match.

Bet: Sydney win @2.10
Old 10-12-17, 07:26   #4
Quill

Melbourne City vs CC Mariners

The Mariners are in great form. They are in a play-off position and they are coming after a good run, with only one defeat in their last 6 matches, 3 wins in the last 4, 2 consecutive wins.

They play good, watchable football and the bookies still don't give them enough respect, I think.

Melbourne City, although they are third on the ladder, have won only once in the last 5, with 3 defeats, including to Perth Glory, who were without 8 first team players.

The Mariners play a good brand of football and they should put a few problems to Melbourne City tonight.

Bet: Mariners +0.75 @1.95
Old 10-12-17, 09:54   #5
EnterTheVoid
Freshman

EnterTheVoid is on a distinguished road

keep your excellent work coming, man
I follow the league too and gotta say it's a good source of profit, although the level is what it is (the quantity of players unable to stop the ball properly is still worryingly high haha)

solid bet on Sydney yesterday, unfortunately I was very confident on goals between Perth and Newcastle but it was just frustrating to see the lack of spirit and tempo by the guest, they looked like zombies.. no pressing, no running, lines miles off each other. I had to stop watching after the 1st half cause it was just unbearable, pissed me off waaaay more than the money I lost. you train for a week to go into a match to put in such a shocking display? bah!

let's see about next weekend tho - do you also keep an eye on the Kiwi league?
EnterTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 23:02   #6
Quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterTheVoid View Post
keep your excellent work coming, man
I follow the league too and gotta say it's a good source of profit, although the level is what it is (the quantity of players unable to stop the ball properly is still worryingly high haha)

solid bet on Sydney yesterday, unfortunately I was very confident on goals between Perth and Newcastle but it was just frustrating to see the lack of spirit and tempo by the guest, they looked like zombies.. no pressing, no running, lines miles off each other. I had to stop watching after the 1st half cause it was just unbearable, pissed me off waaaay more than the money I lost. you train for a week to go into a match to put in such a shocking display? bah!

let's see about next weekend tho - do you also keep an eye on the Kiwi league?
Thanks mate.
I was surprised too by the lack of intent from Newcastle, especially against a severely depleted team like Perth.

I had noticed however that depleted as they are, the replacements did step up and put in good efforts in their matches so far, culminating with that extraordinary 3-1 win away to Melbourne City, so I didn't bet on this match.

I am not following the Kiwi league.