BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-07-17, 22:56   #31
AgainstModernFootball

AgainstModernFootball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post
Odds aroud 2,08 for under 2,5 looks for me very solid.

Legia without main ofensive players like Radovic, Vadis and....... Chukwu and still with very solid defence line: Malarz - Jedrzejczyk Pazdan Dabrowski Hlousek.

I dont belive Arka will score something. For me looks like 1-0/0-0.

Legia - Arka under 2,5 goals 2.08 5/10
Legia - Arka 1-1
+10,4u

A lamusy dupa cicho.
AgainstModernFootball is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 08-07-17, 01:05   #32
compton

compton is on a distinguished road

Niezgoda had his few moments in the first half. A couple of goals would help his self-confidence. Itīs nice that Sanogo is back from his injury. My questions got an answer. DCC, Niezgoda and Sanogo will wait for arrival (?) of fourth striker...Niezgoda was "supervised" in Ruch and U 21 participation only strengthened his position. Sanogo was "specially chosen" by Magiera (he was his coach in former club Zaglebie).

Arka have to work hard with their offensive play. I am not sure if Jurado will make the difference. I remember him as quick and hungry for goals player but times are changing. There are other conditions (Piast then, Arka now) now. I would rather try him together with Siemaszko than instead of him. Young striker they signed from Siarka, Zebrakowski, could be something. He has his centimeters so they would have someone to do little "dirty work" and fight for those high balls...
compton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 01:24   #33
WinnerBet
Freshman

WinnerBet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton View Post
Niezgoda had his few moments in the first half. A couple of goals would help his self-confidence. Itīs nice that Sanogo is back from his injury. My questions got an answer. DCC, Niezgoda and Sanogo will wait for arrival (?) of fourth striker...Niezgoda was "supervised" in Ruch and U 21 participation only strengthened his position. Sanogo was "specially chosen" by Magiera (he was his coach in former club Zaglebie).
\
Yes, it is confirmed that Legia is close to buy a striker- possibly even on Monday some player will be presented...
WinnerBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 14:14   #34
compton

Skorza and Ramirez have something to think about before the inauguration. Pogon and Wisla lost clear against Chojniczanka and Zaglebie Sosnowiec. Pogon without Delev, Gyurcso and Fraczczak. R.Nunes and Listkowski are more valuable on other positions than flanks.

Robak with Gytkjaer, Rakels, Bille Nielsen and even youngster Tomczyk as rivals but still Lech player. Where do you think he will go? Which club has most use for him?

Last edited by compton; 09-07-17 at 01:28.
Old 08-07-17, 14:49   #35
WinnerBet
Freshman

Exactly, I checked highlights of Pogon- Chojniczanka and was quite confident to bet against them versus Wisla but then I checked what Wisla did to Zaglebie Sosnowiec...

By the way Lech is playing a friendly game vs Gornik Konin in 15 minutes with mainly reserve players and still Robak on bench . New rumors says that Slask sent offer for Robak + Pawlowski (he failed medical tests in Pogon but Lech opinion is that injury is not that serious).
But like we already said many times- thats just beginning. There will be many moves.. I won't be surprised if finally Robak will come to Szczecin. But he is not considered there- mainly because Zwolinski looks good in friendlies.
Old 08-07-17, 18:58   #36
compton

Slak "promised" Europe Cups within 2 years if he won Slask-shares offered on the auction. He seems to be very close of being major owner. Robak and Piech are fine for today but both have their years. I understand that they want to arm themselves as soon as possible and be recognizable club in Europe as soon as possible. Players like Piech and Robak will help to do so. I donīt know in what condition their academy is but as stabile and reliable club (if Slakīs plans will go through) you can attract promising youngsters. In addition to established players I would also seek some future stars that the club can sell expensively in a couple of years.

We can take Przemyslaw Bargiel (born 2000) for example. AC Milan sounds like a dream come true. Our clubs should jump over each other to get his signature, that is my opinion. Little time under the wings of people who know what they are doing would not hurt him. Training conditions could be better, but domestic clubs are developing also in that area. He could surely make his name even more "shared" by people with connections even after little time in Slask. Everybody would be a winner. Player would be more skilled and mature and clubs would get serious money instead of peanuts. Now Ruch will receive 500.000 EURO at most if the article (sportowe fakty) is reliable...But they (Ruch) are in need right now so itīs not easy for them to waste any offer and I guess our clubs are sleeping away this opportunity...

Fulerre donīt rate Urban as professional coach. That is another question that may appear. Is he the man to conquer ekstraklasa and lead Slask into the "luxury lounges"?

P.S Cracovia or Slask for Robak, that is my guess. Slask seems to be more determined. Pogon may have problems with money. I guess they would have to "smile kindly" towards their sponsor "Grupa Azoty" which we know is wealthy.

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 08-07-17 at 19:24.
Old 08-07-17, 20:11   #37
WinnerBet
Freshman

Slask is kind of team which I don't understand. Amazing big, modern city, great stadium but weak team and no supporters. Funny to see 5k people on 40k stadium. All depends here about consistency and patience. If the team will start being managed better then surely then can be much stronger.

Pogon has money- just a few days ago Azoty and Bosman (local beer) signed new sponsorship deals, on better conditions for club. Team also was close to sign Pawlowski from Lech, all were agreed but medical tests failed and for sure he is not cheap. So for sure they will be transfers there. But I think that there is no pressure these season and team target is to promote or 'build' position of more and more players. These days I am quite sure that good manager can sell Gyursco or Delev for a nice money. Similar case with younger players like Listkowski or Kort. Club also confirmed that there were offer for Fraczczak but not satisfied. But the main thing there is a horrible stadium, reports says that at the end of year rebuild should start but hard to believe...
Also (but here I am not sure- I've read some time ago) that they received a good cash from Grosicki transfer (2,5% from 10 mln euro) and it is possible that transfer will happen again. And it is always a additional fund which allows to hire a solid player.
Old 08-07-17, 20:35   #38
SingoleCalcio

SingoleCalcio is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Arka have to work hard with their offensive play. I am not sure if Jurado will make the difference. I remember him as quick and hungry for goals player but times are changing. There are other conditions (Piast then, Arka now) now. I would rather try him together with Siemaszko than instead of him. Young striker they signed from Siarka, Zebrakowski, could be something. He has his centimeters so they would have someone to do little "dirty work" and fight for those high balls...
The Legion stronger than all the years was that of a year ago, until December when he had Nikolic and Prjovic. At the moment he did not buy any strong striker who could replace these two. For the Polish championship is fine, but in Europe I see him very bad, according to who meets the next round of champions for me is eliminated, very very difficult that with this pink Legia goes back to the groups.
SingoleCalcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 21:55   #39
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingoleCalcio View Post
The Legion stronger than all the years was that of a year ago, until December when he had Nikolic and Prjovic. At the moment he did not buy any strong striker who could replace these two. For the Polish championship is fine, but in Europe I see him very bad, according to who meets the next round of champions for me is eliminated, very very difficult that with this pink Legia goes back to the groups.
Of course Legia is weaker than last year... with Prijo, Nikolic and Odidja. Odidja is still Legia player but only "minutes" and he will not...

There is strong rumors about this guy.

http://pl.soccerway.com/players/yura-movsisyan/7321/

Also there are talking with some striker from championship.

This week sign Maczynski from Wisla.

If we dont sell any other player we can be maybe not in Champion League but in Europa League for sure.
Old 09-07-17, 01:27   #40
compton

I wrote little about Legia a couple of posts above. Classy central defender and striker with experience are two players that I would sign.

If all main players are fit then Legia looks OK. My first eleven with all players available: Malarz - Hlousek, Pazdan, Dabrowski, Jedrzejczyk - Guilherme, Maczynski, Moulin, Radovic, Nagy - Daniel Chima Chukwu. Kucharczyk is a player that will have to take a lot of responsibility either as starter or substitute. He will surely play one way or the other if he is fit. Maczynski despite his skills, might start on the bench and no surprise if Kopczynski will start instead. Donīt know how Magiera is thinking there. First option to replace DCC (he has light injury right now) will be Kucharczyk I think. Hämäläinen, Moneta, Niezgoda and Sanogo have big chance to get on the pitch of course as offensive always needs some freshness in the second half.

Legia should go through IFK Mariehamn. Deeper conclusions about III round will come later.

Here is little about earlier III rounds. First we do little "flashback" to 2013, then Legia got Molde (with Daniel Chima Chukwu). Legia went through on 1-1 and away goals. I remember that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was coach in Molde. Those games were not easy. In 2014 they got little lighter draw (?) against Saint Patrick's Athletic. First game at home ended 1-1 and away game on Ireland ended 0-5. Last year 0-1 win away and 0-0 at home against AS Trencin. Slovaks were hard to deal with.

Good Night

Last edited by compton; 09-07-17 at 01:33.
Old 09-07-17, 09:14   #41
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
My first eleven with all players available: Malarz - Hlousek, Pazdan, Dabrowski, Jedrzejczyk - Guilherme, Maczynski, Moulin, Radovic, Nagy - Daniel Chima Chukwu.
+1.

Generally agree.
Old 09-07-17, 13:16   #42
AgainstModernFootball

Looking like confirm.

Quote:
Bartek Kubiak @KubiakBartek 8 min.8 minut temu

Vadis odchodzi do Olympiakosu, kontrakt na trzy lata. Legia zarobi 3 mln euro (czesc w bonusach) + 20 proc. od nastepnej sprzedazy
Vadis to Oly, 3 years contract, 3 mln E for Legia(part in bonuses) + 20% for next transfer.
Old 09-07-17, 14:28   #43
allthethings

allthethings is an unknown quantity at this point

Favorite thread year-in, year-out. Information shared is valuable, and even if there are disagreements over opinions, very few times things get out of hand. AMF much calmer and easy-going than Teo was.

I can't offer opinions about players and sides, because I don't get to see most games where I am. But I will tell you as a hobby bettor, I think everyone can benefit by revisiting selections and odds. For instance, betting underdogs as I do, I have found that over time, it is much, much better to play draw (sometimes win) without cover than it is to take 1x or 2x at low odds of 1.3. If you need to win once for high stakes and are comfortable with sweating, maybe taking +0.5 at 1.4 is your thing. But if I think a side can surprise and I can get draw at 3.5 or outright win at 4.5, I go with one or the other, not both.

Been counting the records of underdogs to favorites of 2.00 or less since 2008 in this league. Dogs away with odds up to 4.99 are 128-145-242...25% wins, 28% draws. Early season is good for dogs, but especially the first six weeks after the winter break: 45% draws for all underdogs.

Last season for me, 79 bets, +12.2 units. I was happy with that. I keep track of my records in all the leagues I follow, so I know when I really don't have a clue and should quit.

Good luck to all this season.
Old 09-07-17, 14:46   #44
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthethings View Post
AMF much calmer and easy-going than Teo was.

#nienawidzimywszystkich

Last edited by AgainstModernFootball; 09-07-17 at 19:46.
Old 09-07-17, 18:24   #45
compton

Vadis is good but Itīs a relief for him and everybody in the club that he is finally sold. He had zero motivation to play in Legia and the best D.Mioduski could do was to sell him as quick as possible. No star player in Legia is "not for sale" or "irreplaceable".
Old 09-07-17, 19:18   #46
compton

Quote:
Pogon has money- just a few days ago Azoty and Bosman (local beer) signed new sponsorship deals, on better conditions for club. Also (but here I am not sure- I've read some time ago) that they received a good cash from Grosicki transfer (2,5% from 10 mln euro) and it is possible that transfer will happen again. And it is always a additional fund which allows to hire a solid player.
I donīt know what to think...I use to read comments on pogonsportnet and people are sceptical. They donīt believe in Pogonīs financial strength, determination of politicians (regarding the reconstruction of the stadium and new training center) and they think M.Stoarczyk is not doing his best as sports director. If he does not present a couple of new players soon, then he will have to wear a disguise while walking around in Szczecin .

I red an article http://szczecin.naszemiasto.pl/artyk...t,t,id,tm.html about the new sponsorship deal with Grupa Azoty. It will last two years, how much they will get is secret. Interesting thing is that Grupa Azoty "was hoping" that Pogon would get an EL-spot already last season...They (main sponsor) want Pogon to develop and make their name more recognizable. Pogon are supposed to qualify for EL as soon as possible. If they donīt manage to do it 2017/2018 then it want be a disaster they (Grupa Azoty) say. With current squad I would say 5-8 at most. If the money is there then they would have to spend more of it to achieve Europe. Both on players and bonuses...

What do you think guys? Can Pogon establish themselves (in a couple of years) as a top club in ekstraklasa?

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 09-07-17 at 19:57.
Old 09-07-17, 19:56   #47
SingoleCalcio

Quote:
I donīt know what to think...I use to read comments on pogonsportnet and people are sceptical. They donīt believe in Pogonīs financial strength, determination of politicians (regarding the reconstruction of the stadium and new training center) and they think M.Stoarczyk is not doing his best as sports director. If he does not present a couple of new players soon, then he will have to wear a disguise while walking around in Szczecin .

I red an article http://szczecin.naszemiasto.pl/artyk...t,t,id,tm.html about the new sponsorship deal with Grupa Azoty. It will last two years, how much they will get is secret. Interesting thing is that Grupa Azoty "was hoping" that Pogon would get an EL-spot already last season...They (main sponsor) want Pogon to develop and make their name more recognizable. Pogon are supposed to qualify for EL as soon as possible. If they donīt manage to do it 2017/2018 then it want be a disaster they (Grupa Azoty) say. With current squad I would say 5-8 at most. If the money is there then they would have to spend more of it to achieve Europe. Both on players and bonuses...

What do you think guys? Can Pogon establish themselves as a top club in ekstraklasa?

Best Regards

Every year the Pogon plays play-out, then every time he reaches begins to play young people, and usually in these games does very little, to reach the euro in Poland is now hard, just to see the Lechia Gdansk That with a much stronger Pogon potion are two years that you do not qualify.

At the moment there are too many strongest teams in Pogon in Poland, Legia-Lech-Lechia Gdansk, then they see this Wisla, Zaglebie and Krakow without European Cups and the new Slask, I do not personally see the Pogon In the Cups In this league
Old 09-07-17, 20:03   #48
WinnerBet
Freshman

I meant that Pogon has money enough to function well, not to have debt etc.
Naturally supporters in Szczecin are very sceptical, but thats nothing unusual. If your team all the season is finishing around 8th position then even the most calm and patient supporters lose pleasure of watching them and frustration is raising. And it must be really painfull that teams like Cracovia, Ruch, Piast could go to Europe but Pogon not. I guess that those hope to get EL spot these season was connected with cup- see what happened with Arka, it could be Pogon with a little bit more luck. I see that supporters biggest problem is with striker, but I understand that director want to trust Zwolinski one more time. Just 2 years ago he looked really promising and there were rumors that turkish club wanted to buy him but Pogon denied 1,5 mln euro offer.
In article which you mentioned is some misleading- the point is that this season players won't receive bonus for promoting to top8 as managment sees it like a duty. But they promised a nice bonus for reaching European Spot. But I am quite confident that Skorza prepared a long-term plan (at least for 2 years) and for sure it not include European spot these season. Btw I've read that Gyursco can leave as club received some offers but not satisfied.
For me club should do all to take back Czerwinski from Legia, but I don't know if he is included in Legia plan for next season.
Old 09-07-17, 23:38   #49
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Every year the Pogon plays play-out, then every time he reaches begins to play young people, and usually in these games does very little, to reach the euro in Poland is now hard, just to see the Lechia Gdansk That with a much stronger Pogon potion are two years that you do not qualify.

At the moment there are too many strongest teams in Pogon in Poland, Legia-Lech-Lechia Gdansk, then they see this Wisla, Zaglebie and Krakow without European Cups and the new Slask, I do not personally see the Pogon In the Cups In this league
Legia, Lech, Lechia of course are better but also for me Zaglebie, Slask, Jagiellonia also are better. Pogon will fight with both Wisla (Krakow and Plock) to take 7-8 place. Nothing more for them I wrote many many times this is maybe even most overrated team in Poland.
Last 3 years they get to playoffs and season for them was over. Yes - they have quality new coach - Skorza but he is not Guardiola.

Also this is not maybe important but currently Pogon is only one team in Ekstraklasa without "new" stadium.
And also maybe ~5000 fans on every match. Poor.

Last edited by AgainstModernFootball; 09-07-17 at 23:41.
Old 10-07-17, 00:34   #50
compton

My few cents right below. I am playing little "fantasy football" as Pogonīs sports director.

Yes Pogon need some central defender/s "with pondus". There are surely some foreign options as clubs are submerged with all kind of offers. I will suggest one player and he will surprise you all: Pawel Dawidowicz. Yes I know, he is public enemy number one after U 21 EC. He isnīt a maestro in sending precise passes or speedster with/without a ball at his feet. Let others play on midfield, he has talent to be a solid central defender! You can surely imagine how he feels right now, he is like a hungry tiger in a cage. He wants to prove (himself) that Benfica were right about him. That they didnīt sign him for his blue eyes. If Benfica would be willing to sell him and he would like to be a part of "new Pogon" then I (as Pogonīs sports director ) would not hesitate.

Zwolinski needs a partner/rival. He must learn how to handle the pressure of being responsible for scoring. If he would have weaker moments then he can watch/learn/reflect/cheer on his partner/rival. Valuable signing (despite low amount of goals in last few years) would be free agent: Artur Sobiech. His name is "lukewarm" rather than "hot" outside ekstraklasa. Pogon doesnīt have to be a destination for him, more like a bus stop if he wishes. He is born in 1990 so he might taste one more decent foreign club if he would decide to come back (ekstraklasa) now. He is used to earn quite much but we are assuming that Pogon have money.

Flanks need reinforcements as well. Itīs not the same without Delev and Gyurcso. Here I have problems. Itīs hard to find reliable experienced wingers in ekstraklasa right away. I like Kamil Jozwiak, if Lech would sell him then Pogon would have a real nugget. He is ready to play in ekstraklasa.

Only 3 players but I think they would make the squad sharper. Europa League fight would require even more transfers...

Last edited by compton; 10-07-17 at 00:39.
Old 10-07-17, 00:51   #51
AgainstModernFootball

Pawel Dawidowicz.... If i want be serious i ser this guy as number 3/4 to Play as central defender on Legia or as defensive mid. Serious.

For me Kopczynski is a joke.

Dawidowicz Play horrible on euro u21 but on ekstraklasa he can show.

Sobiech Jozwiak? Mate. .. event guys like Maslowski or szwoch could be "X-Factor" for Pogon. I dont belive Sobiech back to any clubin Poland currently.
Old 10-07-17, 02:18   #52
WinnerBet
Freshman

That's true that Zwolinski looked really good when Robak was in team. Names you mentioned could be available for Pogon maybe in 10 years . Before I thought that players like Szukala,Perquis or Boenisch could come to Ekstraklasa these summer but looks like still no way. I've heard that Lech contacted Adrian Mierzejewski and he said that for 2 mln euro per year he can join them .
I guess for Pogon there is chance only to catch some foregin player and theirs scouting worked really well recently.
I wonder what is going on with Patryk Lipski, he still is on holidays without club.
Old 10-07-17, 08:33   #53
compton

Dawidowiczīs main argument is "cancelling opponentsī attacks". He is not that bad with the ball either but itīs not a creative player. Let the man do his work as defender . When I look at central midfielders that are doing "dirty job" I see guys like Linetty, Goralski, Maczynski, "box to box players".

Szwoch is a part of Legiaīs CL squad. So we can speculate that Magiera includes him in Legiaīs nearest plans. If the money is right then Szwoch is for sale of course. Somehow I think that Arka would be closest to capturing his signature.

Pogon have: Holota, Kort, Murawski, Tsintsadze, Drygas and some youngsters for sure. You canīt fit a toothpick in there . Club like Slask would have more use of Maslowski. But who knows...

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 10-07-17 at 08:36.
Old 10-07-17, 08:51   #54
compton

Regarding Sobiech. I know he would be hard to persuade. As i mentioned, he is (1990) not that old and he has few offers on table. I wrote my arguments above. He doesnīt have to stay his whole career in Pogon. He would be a part of an investment to establish Pogon as top club in ekstraklasa. One, maximum two well performed seasons and he can be sold again. Money will solve all problems .
Old 10-07-17, 14:04   #55
WinnerBet
Freshman

Legia has a new player -Hildeberto . Looks interesting, young- from a good club. All will depend of adaptation..
Old 10-07-17, 14:08   #56
compton

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnerBet View Post
Legia has a new player -Hildeberto . Looks interesting, young- from a good club. All will depend of adaptation..
I saw little YT highlights. He looks promising. Nice option in defense and midfield.
Old 11-07-17, 16:43   #57
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

I started following this league just few months ago, thanks to the many posts of the Polish guys. Probably the liveliest thread in the whole forum.

Keep the good work, guys! Let's hope for a nice and profitable season.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 20:43   #58
SingoleCalcio

True that Legia has the match tomorrow in the championships and that in a week has the race back, but if Saturday night plays with 4/5 holders just enough to beat this Gornik.Se nn played in LEGIA champions there would be -1, but - 0.5 1.90 now I think it's very good. I've seen Gornik several times this year at home and with this rose will do a lot to save you. In the market did not buy any major player, only a defender from Ruch It should be considered that they have a very young team, the Lega is a very experienced team and I do not see how it does not win this game despite the middle cup.
Old 11-07-17, 23:30   #59
compton

Quote:
True that Legia has the match tomorrow in the championships and that in a week has the race back, but if Saturday night plays with 4/5 holders just enough to beat this Gornik.Se nn played in LEGIA champions there would be -1, but - 0.5 1.90 now I think it's very good. I've seen Gornik several times this year at home and with this rose will do a lot to save you. In the market did not buy any major player, only a defender from Ruch It should be considered that they have a very young team, the Lega is a very experienced team and I do not see how it does not win this game despite the middle cup.
European Cup games are very important at this stage no matter who you meet. Maybe some players need to "heal their bruises" during this weekend? Gornik seems to be a bottom material right now but despite that fact I would not underestimate them in occasional games...especially not in the premiere when over 20.000 spectators will come to see this so called "classic". I would be carefull with large bets on Legia.

Best Regards
Old 11-07-17, 23:39   #60
WinnerBet
Freshman

It's true that Gornik Zabrze is not active on tansfer market but still they signed Kadzior (on of the best player in 1st league last season with great stats) and Koj- defender from Ruch who is not that bad. Stadium for Legia match is already sold out- 24k supporters expected.Anyway odd aroud 1,85 for Legia is still acceptable for small/medium stake. Normally I would rather not touch it but like was said before- these season points won't be shared so every points lost, especially against weak teams can be really painfull.