BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 03-07-17, 22:11   #1
AgainstModernFootball

AgainstModernFootball is on a distinguished road
Default Ekstraklasa round 1. 14-17.07

Zeby bola kuska dyga rusza polska bundesliga, quess whos back etc.

Lot of happen before next season in ekstraklasa.
After few years polish FA canced rules about divited points by "2" after 30rounds. But still few have "play offs" and 37 rounds. Best teams like Lech, Legia etc need to play for 100% from start of the season.

Lots of transffer in ekstraklasa also.

Here you have best source about transfers:
http://www.90minut.pl/transfery.php?id_sezon=91&runda=1
What is interesing....Legia is only one club who dont made any transfer "in" still. Tomorrow will be Moneta first but he is not important guy.

Most important info is Legia today/tomorrow will sold Vadis Odidja to Krasnodar. Big thanks for Vadis - best player ever in Ekstraklasa.

Lech sold Bednarek and also will sold Kownacki.

But everything you have in link. http://www.90minut.pl/transfery.php?id_sezon=91&runda=1

If anyone ask me "who made the best transfers" I would say... I dont know. Slask, Lechia, Lech they sign many new players but I dont know what about quality - esp. in Lech.

One thing is a banker - this will be very very interesting season.

For me: Legia, Lech, Lechia, Jagiellonia, Zaglebie, Wisla, Slask maybe Cracovia Pogon will fight for top8.

Before last season I tipped Ruch and Leczna to relegted and I was correct.

Here I dont know so sure.

For sure: Termalica, Sandecja, Arka, Korona, Piast, Gornik Zabrze will be play in second "8" - for me the are bankers to be in playout group. If i must choose I bet on Korona and maybe Termalica.

I hope that polish ekstraklasa topics also this year will be one of the best on this forum.
Good luck with ekstraklasa bettors: Fulerre and others.

I have 4 bets in first round.

Gornik Zabrze - Legia

Gornik after one year back to Ekstraklasa and for all league is good info.

For sure on first weeks for Legia europe campaign will be much more important than ekstraklasa but here differnce in quality is huge.

Legia even without Odidja should win Gornik.

Gornik sign only Koj - central defender from Ruch.

Legia 2 1.85 5/10 (this year I only put odds from my local bookie efortuna.pl and use more risky "stakes")

Nieciecza - Jagiellonia

Generally here Jagiellonia should be a banker but for me not this time.
Please remember one thing in last season: two round to go Jagiellonia need to win against Nieciecza and won... For me its wasnt clear match.

I try here point(s) for Termalica.

Termalica 1X 1.50 4/10
Termalica 1 2.80 2/10

Lech - Sandecja.

Lech won first match in Europe against I dont know who...
Similiar like Gornik - Legia differnce in quality is also huge. Odds are poor but for me is good material for some triple or something.

Lech 1 1.38 7/10

Korona - Zaglebie

Zaglebie with few interesting transfers. Korona with new coach and a lot of transfers out. Also there is a lot of info about wrong chemistry in Korona.

For me Korona with this coach is like Legia with Hasi one year ago.

Zaglebie X2 1.41 7/10
Zaglebie 2 2.6 3/10

Resume:

Legia 2 1.85 5/10
Termalica 1X 1.50 4/10
Termalica 1 2.80 2/10
Lech 1 1.38 7/10
Zaglebie X2 1.41 7/10
Zaglebie 2 2.6 3/10
AgainstModernFootball is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 04-07-17, 09:50   #2
compton

compton is on a distinguished road

We can skip Legia. Dspite lack of transfers so far I donīt think they will have to worry about next seasonīs Europe Cups.

Lech has well working scouting net, but of course some errors appear, no names mentioned. Their youth academy is bringing profits as well. I would not hesitate to put Lech as top team.

Same goes for Lechia, they will be a top team. They are patiently building their squad and potential for now (Paxiao brothers, Krasic and Peszko have their years) is there. I wonder though how the group will react if Paixao twins will have drought in their scoring. Third and only (?) choice in attack seems to be Kuswik...

-------------------------------------

Manuel Junco and Kiko Ramirez are doing their best to make Wisla Krakow great again with small funds. Current Wisla squad/strategy is a short term solution but it might work anyway. I can imagine them taking care of an EL-spot...

Another team for warm and cozy place by the fireplace is Jagiellonia. New coach and EL...Predispositions for "the kiss of death" are very good. Very important for them that their defense is in tact. Vassiljev will be replaced, they have decent central midfielders. First 8 for sure but can they reach more?

Slask is signing many players (not bad at all) but they lost many as well. New owner (city owns the club now) will come soon. Everybody is expecting brighter years. I will put them among top 8 but they still have short squad...so EL looks far away.

Probierz became second most powerful man in Cracovia. He is supposed to build an established top team here. Transfer fee of Mihalik is impressing as for ekstraklasa standards. New training center is on itīs way as well. It will take some time of course to really challenge Legia and Lech but nothing less than top 8 will be accepted anyway...

Skorza knew that Pogon canīt afford expensive players when he signed his contract. Recent final in CLJ (youth league final for older juniors) show that there is potential here. Rebuild stadium and new training center will be very important for them. It will attract sponsors, players etc...Skorza is a decent baker so even if his flour is not the best yet he will make a bread for top 8...

Termalica . Ekstraklasaīs "ugly duckling". I think they are doing their job well. Players who are signed are experienced or "tasty bites" who might be sold in the future. Atmosphere in the club is very good I think, they are like a family. Players live in Tarnow (large city) and Nieciecza is just 20 km away so they canīt be bored. I think they will not be at the bottom, top 8?

Zaglebie will also battle for first 8 of course. The club is "well arranged" in every aspect, like a room at IKEA warehouse. Quick look at their squad and you can whisper (with little more quality you could shout) EL-spot...

And finally Wisla Plock. They are quite equal and stabile in every part of the squad. During normal circumstances they will be able to fight for top 8.

Arka can surprise (not be in the relegation group after 30 rounds). Yes their squad looks little short and anonymous but Ojrzynski is used to "rescue his patients".

A couple of teams above are question marks of course. Zaglebie, Jagiellonia and Wisla Krakow are top 8 for sure. Slask, Pogon, Cracovia, Wisla Plock, Arka and Termalica will probably fight for two spots.

-----------------------------------

Korona, Sandecja, Gornik, Piast. I will be wrong as always . Somehow I feel that Gornik will be relegated...second team is harder to point out.

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 04-07-17 at 12:25.
compton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 14:26   #3
WinnerBet
Freshman

WinnerBet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Most important info is Legia today/tomorrow will sold Vadis Odidja to Krasnodar. Big thanks for Vadis - best player ever in Ekstraklasa.
Deal was cancelled and Vadis is still Legia player. I won't be surprised if after those perturbations he will sign extension with Legia.
WinnerBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 14:47   #4
AgainstModernFootball

I won't be suprised if Legia recive today another offer from other club.

Im still wish you guys good bettor from ekstraklasa like comton or Fulerre.

Stop for pokemons in this topics.... #ifyouknowwhatimean
Old 04-07-17, 15:29   #5
WinnerBet
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post
I won't be suprised if Legia recive today another offer from other club.

Im still wish you guys good bettor from ekstraklasa like comton or Fulerre.

Stop for pokemons in this topics.... #ifyouknowwhatimean
Since you wrote 'Ekstraklasa is predictable for me' I was quite sure that you are nothing more than a typical screamer. Normally I would not waste my time but I hate people who are selfish and arrogant.
So lets the number talk, below are your picks in 'Poland section' since I've been here (3 months- 39 tips, you can verify it but I am sure there is rather not a mistake).

So yes- results are not on minus but average shared odd here 1,60 with just 15u profit from 186 staked is absolutely WEAK. I don't know your strategy, I don't care about your bankroll etc- maybe you played combo with other bets and reached a nice overall profit but in Poland section your shared picks are nothing special and those are facts based on numbers. I know I counted only 3 months but I am quite confident that overall stats are more or less the same and conclusion is easy. So please stop behaving like a jealous child. Many people shared here theirs opinions suggestions and generally many of them were correct but you are the one who thinks that is the best and rest cannot write here
Old 04-07-17, 16:06   #6
compton

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnerBet View Post
Deal was cancelled and Vadis is still Legia player. I won't be surprised if after those perturbations he will sign extension with Legia.
Well, I donīt think so . Itīs clear that he has small motivation to play in ekstraklasa no matter how much Legia would offer him to extend his contract. His agent/Legia are receiving questions and requests from people with connections since few months ago.
Old 04-07-17, 16:14   #7
WinnerBet
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton View Post
Well, I donīt think so . Itīs clear that he has small motivation to play in ekstraklasa no matter how much Legia would offer him to extend his contract. His agent/Legia are receiving questions and requests from people with connections since few months ago.
Sure, he is determined to leave but until now there were not that satisfied offers (rather for club,he wanted to go to Olympiakos) so who knows- Legia is ready to break the bank for him so I believe still there are chances that he can stay.
Old 04-07-17, 16:14   #8
compton

WinnerBet// Can you share your predictions/opinions about ekstraklasa 2017/2018? What do you generally think about top, middle and bottom based on today's situation in the squads? Do you see a "dark horse" that most people are missing or disappointment that will struggle despite decent squad?

Best Regards
Old 04-07-17, 16:16   #9
compton

If you have time and motivation to write little longer text then It would be interesting to read and compare with my thoughts. You can even add I liga if you like. .
Old 04-07-17, 16:28   #10
AgainstModernFootball

Quote:
Great job mate - can you do this for since im here? maybe around 5 years? And also pelase do the same thing for next season ! #alamusydupacicho

Can you do this the same for your "job" here?

Quote:

I don't care about your bankroll etc- maybe you played combo with other bets and reached a nice overall profit but in Poland section your shared picks are nothing special and those are facts based on numbers.
If you ask about my bankroll after last season? Please +7300 PLN after last season from ekstraklasa.

maybe not so much but for 3 away matches Legia in europe ("racistas, homofobas, radicales" ) good price.

And please do in the sasme for all my b ets here. Im sure you dont know... But my previous nickname: Teodore. But for sure you dont know it.

Ps. I back to add you to "ignore list" here as last months. (przypadek, ze oni obaj ? nie sadze )

Quote:
WinnerBet// Can you share your predictions/opinions about ekstraklasa 2017/2018? What do you generally think about top, middle and bottom based on today's situation in the squads? Do you see a "dark horse" that most people are missing or disappointment that will struggle despite decent squad?

Best Regards
Bitch, please...

Last edited by AgainstModernFootball; 04-07-17 at 16:43.
Old 04-07-17, 16:54   #11
WinnerBet
Freshman

Quote:

Best Regards
Sure, but I guess it is too early and my expectations could change next day.. Transfer windows has just started and there will be still many moves. Possibly only Lech has 90% clear situation about theirs squad for next season. And it is not a surprise because they started Europea League qualifications last week so until August they can have possibly 8 games more in legs! They gained a big money for Bednarek to Southampton (6,5 mln e- done) and soon Kedziora ( Dinamo Kijev 3 mln, almost done) and Kownacki (Standard Liege/Lazio- rather will leave). Lech signed many players- most of them will receive a big salary, the biggest name is Christian Gytkjaer for who not a long time ago TSV 1860 paid 2,5 mln euro. But I absolutely don't like theirs style- young polish left club and they hired 6 foregin players, each from different country ! Maybe not that old because they are between 24-27 but still I remember that Lech last years had mixed luck and rather most of foregin players failed expectations (Keita, Volkov, Sisi, Thomala, Bille Nielsen). Really hard for me to predict what to expect from them- I've read that most of experts says that title these year chances; 50% Legia- 50% Lech so they believe in Lech. Me not- for me those international mix won't work, but I would wait what Legia will do more... Possibly two great players will leave- Pazdan and Vadis and key is here to replace them (in my opinion whoever else will leave is not that hard to replace). Also I believe in Niezgoda that he will solve striker problems. So if Legia would find a great players for Pazdan and Vadis places (or maybe both will stay?) then I see 75% Legia 20% Lech, 5% other... but if not then all possible.
One think is sure- these season there is no way for wasting points (like for example Legia at home last year)- points won't be shared so teams must gaining points especially at the beginning- later will be hard to chase the leaders , considering that Legia/Lech ambitions are to reach a group stages of EL at least).
Also I am quite confident that Jagiellonia won't repeat that great season. They lost Vasilleiv, heart of the team who came back to Piast which is also a big surprise.
Zaglebie and Cracovia and Slask so far did interesting transfers. Both hired players who have 'names' and most of them must 'rebuild them'. So there is always risk that they will fail but I think is enough to reach ' upper 8th'.
So for now looks like Cracovia is hungry for succes, they invested a lot (especially in coach Probierz) so I believe they are targeting european spot.
Hard to say what to expect more because I am sure that teams like Pogon, Wisla still will be active on transfer market. We have 10 days till league start so let's wait what will happen more..
Best Regards!

--------------------------------------------------------------
@AgainstModernFootball
You can ignore everybody here, that's not my business. You can talk even that you gained a milion of dollars last season. But facts are that if somebody followed you for 3 months and reached +15u then won't follow you for 5 years . Even if it is true that you had a great results the it doesn't allow you not to respect other people. And feel free to check my previous picks, I am quite confident that you could be satisfied with them
Old 04-07-17, 17:35   #12
compton

Quote:
Sure, but I guess it is too early and my expectations could change next day.. Transfer windows has just started and there will be still many moves. Possibly only Lech has 90% clear situation about theirs squad for next season. And it is not a surprise because they started Europea League qualifications last week so until August they can have possibly 8 games more in legs! They gained a big money for Bednarek to Southampton (6,5 mln e- done) and soon Kedziora ( Dinamo Kijev 3 mln, almost done) and Kownacki (Standard Liege/Lazio- rather will leave). Lech signed many players- most of them will receive a big salary, the biggest name is Christian Gytkjaer for who not a long time ago TSV 1860 paid 2,5 mln euro. But I absolutely don't like theirs style- young polish left club and they hired 6 foregin players, each from different country ! Maybe not that old because they are between 24-27 but still I remember that Lech last years had mixed luck and rather most of foregin players failed expectations (Keita, Volkov, Sisi, Thomala, Bille Nielsen). Really hard for me to predict what to expect from them- I've read that most of experts says that title these year chances; 50% Legia- 50% Lech so they believe in Lech. Me not- for me those international mix won't work, but I would wait what Legia will do more... Possibly two great players will leave- Pazdan and Vadis and key is here to replace them (in my opinion whoever else will leave is not that hard to replace). Also I believe in Niezgoda that he will solve striker problems. So if Legia would find a great players for Pazdan and Vadis places (or maybe both will stay?) then I see 75% Legia 20% Lech, 5% other... but if not then all possible.
One think is sure- these season there is no way for wasting points (like for example Legia at home last year)- points won't be shared so teams must gaining points especially at the beginning- later will be hard to chase the leaders , considering that Legia/Lech ambitions are to reach a group stages of EL at least).
Also I am quite confident that Jagiellonia won't repeat that great season. They lost Vasilleiv, heart of the team who came back to Piast which is also a big surprise.
Zaglebie and Cracovia and Slask so far did interesting transfers. Both hired players who have 'names' and most of them must 'rebuild them'. So there is always risk that they will fail but I think is enough to reach ' upper 8th'.
So for now looks like Cracovia is hungry for succes, they invested a lot (especially in coach Probierz) so I believe they are targeting european spot.
Hard to say what to expect more because I am sure that teams like Pogon, Wisla still will be active on transfer market. We have 10 days till league start so let's wait what will happen more..
Best Regards!
Slaskīs squad is little short despite their new signings. But yes, Matysek made his homework and those new guys look OK. Chrapek isnīt real playmaker neither is this new guy from Cukaricki Belgrad, Srnic. Cetnarski could be a nice alternative instead of Morioka, went on loan to Sandecja. Maybe they can still get something from Cracoviaīs "clearance sale" . Marcin Budzinski could get little push in his career. He is not that old (06.07.1990). They need more strikers, reinforcements from abroad will arrive I think. I wonder how the story with Bilinski looked like. I think he would do better numbers in Slask if he was able to stay.

Cracovia...Probierz has time and money so if they miss EL next season then it wont be a disaster. With current squad I think they will get very hard fight for EL. But transfer window is long so you never know...

How about Korona, Wisla Plock, Pogon, Wisla, Arka, Termalica, Sandecja, Gornik, Piast? Are they doomed to be quiet and take crumbs from the table?

Last edited by compton; 04-07-17 at 18:12.
Old 04-07-17, 18:31   #13
WinnerBet
Freshman

Actually I see that all clubs are getting stronger. Even Termalica is active and Jan Mucha (goalkeeper) and Spiaczka are definitely good transfers. I also like strategy of Arka for sure now with Jurado, Danch, Pieso and Pilarz they are much better comparing to last season.
Wisla Plock finalized permanent deal with Dominik Furman and it is a key news for them. Similar case with Pogon- they kick horrible goalkeepers out of club and get Zaluska from Wisla instead (hard to find a better goalkeeper for free). Also Matras left to Lechia (he was really solid these season) but replacement is Holota who is coming back from 2 Bundesliga so it also looks good. Szymon Pawlowski (not that time ago top player) were with one leg in Szczecin but.. he failed medical tests. So looks like there will be some more transfers. But I think that Skorza knows that it is not those season where there are some expactations. He will play with many young players. Great example is Sebastian Walukiewicz- a very promising player, captian of under 17 national team choosed Pogon over Legia, mainly because he should get chance there. Based on friendly games is really possibly that he will be starter. And it shouldn't be surprise- if Bednarek will do a good job in Southampton then will be much easier to transfer young defenders for a good money. Also worth to mention that Delev (in my opinion the best player of Pogon last season) will be out till September so definitely I will avoid betting on Pogon at the beginning.
For now on paper Zabrze, Korona and Sandecja looks the worst.
Old 05-07-17, 13:15   #14
compton

Wisla Plock and M.Kaczmarek are going separate ways. I didnīt see it coming so I donīt know what to say. I hope their new coach will be someone with vision who will leave something behind him.

Any thoughts about super cup game between Legia and Arka?
Old 05-07-17, 13:56   #15
WinnerBet
Freshman

It is a pure joke what happend in Plock. Kaczmarek worked there for over 5 years and had a great moments. Some players (mainly Furman) demanded to sack him. Looks like atmosphere in team is horrible- some romours says that most of players are in big shock.
About SuperCup- odds 1,45 for Legia to win are correct. But Arka seems to be motivated- in last friendly game they lost to Latvian team but played without many players who were rested before cup game. I won't go with a high stake there.
Old 05-07-17, 14:32   #16
Fulerre

Fulerre is on a distinguished road

15 units won with 186 stakes, that's over 8% yield. And it goes up to 11% if we only count Ekstraklasa. If You find it "absolutely weak" then You seem not to have any idea about betting.

For me it's too early to make some judgements about our league, polish clubs like to make last minute transfers ("we will wait until the transfer market closes and see who left without a contract" ).

1. Lech is aggresive, Legia totally not. Lech made many transfers but lost Bednarek, Kownacki and Kedziora. Gytkjaer, Barkroth and Situm may look well on paper but we'll see how will they fit in Poznan. By the way Legia was also interested in Barkroth, I don't know whether there was offer or they were only scouting him but yeah, huge success for Lech fans, first in few years. Legia gets cups and championships, plays well in Europe, for them the success is to take a player that we observed. xD By the way, last time we took a player that was almost signed by Lech? Henrik Ojamaa. He was weak as hell.

2. Jaga won't make it to top8. Vasilliev is gone, so is Probierz. I'm pretty sure that players like Tomasik, Frankowski or Goralski won't reach the same level with new coach. Probierz is good for such average club, when he has mediocre players and has to motivate them. Of course it's only my prediction, but for me max they can achieve is to be like Korona or Pogon last season. Especially when they already started the season.

3. Vadis will go, it was already certain from the moment he shined against Real. There would be no sense for him to stay in our league one year more. Of course he was the greatest player in our league in 20 years that I'm following football but Legia will survive without him, just the same way they did before he came. Maczynski is almost signed, I'm not a fan of him but he is on decent level. But for me more than transfer Legia need to recycle some players. Rado, Hama, Jodlowiec, Czerwinski. Last season (or spring round) they were far from their potential. Rado played with some minor injury, Jodlowiec was overworked at the beginning of the season when he had short break after Euro and I still believe that after good workout Czerwinski could improve like Dabrowski did. Niezgoda won't be first striker, DCC will be. I saw him in 2 control games and 1 training session and he looks to be prepared physically very well. If Sheridan can be a star in our league then surely Chima Chukwu may be. Pazdan is likely to go so Legia need to buy good centre back and at least one full back (it depends on where Jedrzejczyk would play, nevertheless still there is no backup for Hlousek).

4. Let's not get too hasty with Slask. A lot of names but their quality remains unknown. Kosecki and Lukasik couldn't make an impact in weak 2. Bundesliga club, Tarasovs went back really quick after a stint in some poor Turkish club, Piech was good, but on Cyprus. Aaaaaand once again. Jan Urban. No coach. Friendly teddy bear with wine drinking problem and tendency to play footvolleyball instead of professional trainings.

5. Don't say that Mucha, Jurado or Holota are good transfers unless You saw them regularly last season. And i doubt it. We'll see how would they look but rating transfers because they were good 2, 5 or 10 years ago is lame.

6. Also don't underestimate newcomers. They don't look solid but neither did Wisla Plock and Arka last year. And they survived, Arka got the cup and Plock almost made it to the top 8. But well, Teo is right with analogy about Korona's Lettieri and Hasi. Coach from 3. Bundesliga with very poor scores, he is already conflicted with team, Palanca decided to leave a club because of him, he already made some obnoxious comments regarding Muslims and Poles.

Compton, the odds on Legia will be not worthy so I would skip this game, the rank is low, it's more like friendly game than some trophy.
Fulerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-17, 14:55   #17
WinnerBet
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulerre View Post
15 units won with 186 stakes, that's over 8% yield. And it goes up to 11% if we only count Ekstraklasa. If You find it "absolutely weak" then You seem not to have any idea about betting.
Sure, I can honestly tell you that I have much better results but that's not auction. You can think that I don't have idea about betting, your choice- kindly check my post history here (yes not many bets- I didn't have enough time due to private cases). If you play with 1u- at least 100 euro then you are right, 11% yield is not bad. But most of people are looking here for valuable infos not bets like: "Piast 1x @1,35" without a real argument why to bet like those then I doubt somebody is following it. I have never said that somebody has wrong info here etc- must of guys including you gives a usefull opinions. I am respecting everybody because I am using many picks from those forum also. But if somebody is selfish and arrogant then is hard to accept it.

Generally I agree with your opinions, especially about Jagiellonia that they won't repeat a good season for 99%. Just I am more optymistic about players like Jurado,Mucha, Holota- in the past usually returns to Ekstraklasa after some time worked well for most people.
regards
Old 05-07-17, 16:58   #18
mightyimp1

mightyimp1 is on a distinguished road

Legia v Arka in the Super Cup on Friday. Is this an important competition for Legia? I imagine they won't be at complete full strength. Any information?
mightyimp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-17, 17:08   #19
compton

For me itīs not just about making units or money, money is less important here. Ekstraklasa is more than just football for me. I like to exchange (meet nice people) thoughts about teams, players, games and improve my english . Sure I like to win but I am pleased with small profits from 1X or X2 bets. I am enjoying betting not living from it.

P.S Jagiellonia might not take EL spot this season but...They didnīt lost many players. I think central midfield with Romanchuk, Goralski, Grzyb and Khomchenovskiy look very decent for our league. They recently signed czech midfielder Pospisil that is suppose to replace Vassiljev. Sheridan and Cernych upfront. Sekulski must work hard to get his chance as Swiderski or Novikovas can also play strikers in my opinion. Defense is in tact. Places 7-8, who knows, the pitch will verify them...but I think they have potential for little more despite Mamrot as coach.

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 05-07-17 at 17:38.
Old 05-07-17, 18:04   #20
WinnerBet
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyimp1 View Post
Legia v Arka in the Super Cup on Friday. Is this an important competition for Legia? I imagine they won't be at complete full strength. Any information?
I think we already all said here- rather ship those bet or go with not high stake. Trophy is always trophy but rather nobody cares about 'SuperCup' in Poland- I mean nice to win it but without it all stays the same, no pressure. Legia should naturally win but like it was said- rather it is kind of friendly/preparation game.

Quote:
For me itīs not just about making units or money, money is less important here. Ekstraklasa is more than just football for me. I like to exchange (meet nice people) thoughts about teams, players, games and improve my english . Sure I like to win but I am pleased with small profits from 1X or X2 bets. I am enjoying betting not living from it.

P.S Jagiellonia might not take EL spot this season but...They didnīt lost many players. I think central midfield with Romanchuk, Goralski, Grzyb and Khomchenovskiy look very decent for our league. They recently signed czech midfielder Pospisil that is suppose to replace Vassiljev. Sheridan and Cernych upfront. Sekulski must work hard to get his chance as Swiderski or Novikovas can also play strikers in my opinion. Defense is in tact. Places 7-8, who knows, the pitch will verify them...but I think they have potential for little more despite Mamrot as coach.

Best Regards
Absolutely agree, don't get me wrong- I said many times that I have full respect to peoples work/opinion here but I am not the one who is all the time arrogant.
About Jagiellonia- yes looks like 'spine' will stay, Vassiliev depart possibly won't be that painfully, naturally he had amazing season but is quite old and I doubt if he could repeat it. For me it is very similar case like with Piast Gliwice before, here we have also some good players.. Cernych,Sheridan,Romanchuk.. but do they really are top of the league on theirs positions ? I don't think so, just solid..
Old 05-07-17, 18:36   #21
compton

Piast and Cracovia were not prepared for EL. Look at Piast for example. Nespor and Vacek were more than 50% of their offensive 2015/2016. Piast didnīt have money to buy them that is one thing but not to have replacements/possible transfers... It would be better to give that EL-spot to some other team than show no interest . Zielinski had similar situation.

Jagiellonia just like I mentioned, only Vassiljev is gone and they have few options in central midfield. This new guy Pospisil might replace him well for example. Grzyb is injured but there are still Romanchuk, Khomchenovskiy and Goralski with experience. There are options on the flanks, in attack. They still have second game against Dynamo Batumi (they are better and only underestimation can make things go wrong) but I am already looking forward to games versus Qabala.
Old 05-07-17, 23:13   #22
compton

Ekstraklasa is addicting and interesting. I took a peek at the first round and here are my thoughts.

Wisla Plock vs Lechia Gdansk
Pogon Szczecin vs Wisla Krakow

Cracovia vs Piast Gliwice
Gornik Zabrze vs Legia Warszawa

Arka Gdynia vs Slask Wroclaw
Termalica Nieciecza vs Jagiellonia Bialystok
Lech Poznan vs Sandecja Nowy Sacz

Korona Kielce vs Zaglebie Lubin

M. Kaczmarekīs departure as Wisla coach donīt have influence on my thoughts regarding first game on friday. Lechia X2 5/10, odds on that are around @1,38. Wisla will soon land under 21 defender Igor Lasicki on loan from Napoli according to PS. I red also about winger Michal Mak but I donīt remember if the source was reliable. Anyway like I mentioned, current Wisla squad should fight for top 8. Lechia have potential to fight for gold but to do so they must play better away from Gdansk. Double choice in the beginning of the season is a wise bet, before we see how things are going in Gdansk, if they made some progress.

Pogon made OK results in friendly games but itīs just friendly games with mixed teams and sometimes heavy legs. They played stronger opponents than Wisla as well. Supporters are restless, they want see more transfers. I didnīt see "handyman" Fraczczak in those pre-season games. Delev is out for sure. Skorza is a skilled coach so he will make bread out of this flour but Pogon will firstly fight for spots 5-8. I rate Wisla Krakow as slightly better team and I think they can "lick" spots 1-4 even without Maczynski. Odds could (should?) be at least more balanced in my opinion. New foreign players in Wisla have decent CV:s. It looks OK for the nearest future. Wisla X2 6/10, @1,53.

Actually Piast Gliwice donīt look that bad. I like their midfield. Vassiljev if he stays fit can provide strikers with nice assists. Badia is creative and flexible. Zivec, Vranjes, Jankowski are players with experience. Maybe Mateusz Mak can explode with his shape? Own product Gojko is an interesting youngster. Radek Murawski should do further step in his development. He must move and think faster. I am not sure about their strikers. Here against unfinished Cracovia I would not bet large. Dabrowski, Steblecki and Wojcicki are injured. Today (05/07) Cracovia made another mediocre friendly game (0-2 versus Zaglebie Lubin) which exposed their nudity. More clothes (players) right away! Under 2,5 goals, @1,82 4/10.

Gornikīs squad is build with small funds. A lot of prestige in this game and I can imagine > 20.000 supporters on the stands. Legia will miss Daniel Chima Chukwu, Michal Kucharczyk, Miroslav Radovic, Vamara Sanogo, Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe and Tomasz Jodlowiec against Arka. Some will be back for this game but their offensive might not cut into Gornikīs defense like a hot knife into a butter. Legia is not at the peak of their shape yet and CL is the main target right now...half time draw @2,17, 2/10 or maybe Legia @1,80 3/10.

What to say about Arka vs Slask? Two teams that are still intensively seeking new players. Arkaīs coach claimed that 3 experienced players will arrive soon. Grzegorz Slak seems to be the new owner of Slask. Serious money involved as he must pay some old debts (millions) and will invest 15 millions PLN per season during three years to make Slask great again. Some changes in Arkaīs ownership as well but less spectaculary. I would not expect one sided story here. Guests have smaller squad at the time of this writing but they have better sharp-shooters...Slask X2, @1,49, 3/10.

Sunday afternoon, very probable sunny day. Termalica and Jagiellonia should also invite us to a shiny game. Odds canīt be missed, Termalica 1X, @1,69 5/10. Termalica looks very proper. Amount of defenders seems to be little low so we can see a cosmetic change of the squad. Jagiellonia for me have more potential but itīs just first round so I donīt expect them to drop their reins and attack with all the power they have available.

Sandecjaīs motivation and will might not be enough here. Point/s in this kind of games is like a jackpot. Quality difference is large so I risk and say Lech -1, @2,00 5/10.

I will follow up my predictions before this season and pick Zaglebie X2, @1,46, 5/10. Home side are messy right now and Zaglebie is "well arranged".

Few thoughts from an amateur.

Last edited by compton; 14-07-17 at 21:25.
Old 05-07-17, 23:43   #23
compton

Tuszynski (striker) is a free agent. He may not be in great shape as a last couple of months he spent on the bench in Rizespor but he wont be without a job for a long time. My guess is that at least Cracovia and Slask will stand in queue for his signature.

Good Night

Last edited by compton; 05-07-17 at 23:45.
Old 06-07-17, 09:30   #24
AgainstModernFootball

Odds aroud 2,08 for under 2,5 looks for me very solid.

Legia without main ofensive players like Radovic, Vadis and....... Chukwu and still with very solid defence line: Malarz - Jedrzejczyk Pazdan Dabrowski Hlousek.

I dont belive Arka will score something. For me looks like 1-0/0-0.

Legia - Arka under 2,5 goals 2.08 5/10

Pokemon remember - do the statistic for me. And im still waiting for me statistic for last 5 years (Teodore + AMF) and also yours last 3m.

Quote:
Few thoughts from an amateur.
As a amateur...quite nice ... and quite similiar to another "weak" amateur.

Last edited by AgainstModernFootball; 06-07-17 at 09:35.
Old 06-07-17, 10:37   #25
compton

Legia is to calm with their transfers. It was clear as water in "blue lagoon" that VOO and Pazdan would go this summer. Pazdan is still in the team but Rzezniczak went (Qarabag Agdam) so now they might need TWO reliable central defenders. Legia donīt have many proven options in attack either. I believe in DCC, with solid pre-season training he will be a dangerous striker. Now he has minor injury OK, but behind him? Hämäläinen? He can play when Legia are guarding their lead at the end of the game or between CL-games when regulars are resting...Niezgoda has great chance to build his authority but expectations are huge and his only achievement is one decent season in Ruch. I think he will do better as winger anyway. Sanogo is injured and just like Niezgoda without much experience. Same goes for Matic and Sulley, no experience. They should go through IFK Mariehamn but in the next stage more uncomfortable opponents will wait. You donīt have to seek far away, AS Trencin. They gave Legia hard fights last summer and itīs a treasure to have clinical strikers (Nikolic & Prijovic) who can give you the advantage...I hope Legia will sign at least one decent striker as soon as possible...

Just a few words from a worried ekstraklasa follower.
Old 06-07-17, 12:40   #26
WinnerBet
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post
Pokemon remember - do the statistic for me. And im still waiting for me statistic for last 5 years (Teodore + AMF) and also yours last 3m.
Yes, I am pokemon here . Sorry but I don't have much time and thats not my business. I checked 3 months and that's enough for me- not worth to check more. If you want then do it and prove yourself. For now you can still think that you are king who knows everything- I don't care about it, maybe you have some people who have been following you for over 5 years and they reached a nice profit but still based on last months I don't see reason for those kind of behave. Feel free to check history of my tips here or around forum- but for sure you won't be satisfied because I know that my winning rate is really nice. But that's not a auction so please stop destroying Ekstraklasa topics all the time- just concentrate on picks and will be fine.

Quote:
Tuszynski (striker) is a free agent. He may not be in great shape as a last couple of months he spent on the bench in Rizespor but he wont be without a job for a long time. My guess is that at least Cracovia and Slask will stand in queue for his signature.

Good Night
Thanks for your job compton, I really like your opinions here. With most of them I agree, maybe I would rather skip Pogon-Wisla: usually on inauguration of league in Szczecin come a lot of supporters and at home ground Pogon is really strong.
But I always wonder if somebody reccomend bets with stake 3/10 etc- could you explain me how do you see it (no offence)- for example you said about under 2,5 in Piast game with stake 4/10.
I am asking because my strategy is simple- I estimate value in %. For example I see Lech to win 1,4 for 75% so I reccomend 7,5/10 - quite high security. But when I see something 4/10 then I rather choose a higher odd which is valuable, let's say when in tennis match odds are 1,2- 4,5 so bookies gives like 85%-15% chances but instead of 15% I see 40% chances ten I reccomend to bet @4,5 with 4/10.
I hope you know what I mean, just I like to hear about strategy, regards
Old 06-07-17, 14:07   #27
compton

Yes, I know what you mean. I am a "hobby bettor" and my main interest are games, clubs, squads, cups and at the end odds. I donīt feel comfortable about units and percent.

People can brag about how much they earn or where the value is but at the end Legia can draw against Real or Leicester can win Premier League. Itīs just football and every bet can go wrong. I watch as much games as I can, read about current injuries/suspensions and then make my own opinion. Sometimes you give some team a credit of trust because you canīt explain why you are going against the odds. I suggest low bets/units so people donīt come here and whine about lost coupons. Like I said before, this is not my "supply source" just a hobby and I want to keep it that way.

I believe in less amount of goals in Cracovia versus Piast. Cracovia is struggling right now and their second suit (players who played second half against Zaglebie) wont hurt Piast for sure. Probierz has exciting but also exhausting task in front of him to build their squad. Would I bet 1.000.000 dollars on under 2,5 goals in this game? No, not even if I was as rich as Billy Gates. Like I said, I get more pleasure from other things around betting.

I donīt bet huge amounts on opportunities either. Take Legia - Borussia for example where Legia was totally out of shape and Borussia -1 paid at least 2,00. Here you could easilly earn yourself little money...I am the opposite of every bettor you ever met .

Best Regards

Last edited by compton; 06-07-17 at 15:48.
Old 06-07-17, 16:06   #28
WinnerBet
Freshman

Naturally I didn't mean to bet high etc. I understand that it is kind of 'hobby bets'- I also like from time to time do a system bets with many events inside. So it is just a deeply analyse where you have found some value but still is is only small stake.
Actually I think I won't trust under in Cracovia- Piast, but will wait still we have one week. You probably look too much on Cracovia, not considering Piast... they looked really bad in friendlies, especially in defence. Lost 3:0 to GKS Tychy, 3:1 to Pogon but look on lineups:

Pogon played with average 19 years old players... It doesn't look promising. I know that Cracovia also had a bad friendlies results but I checked that they played usually seconds halfs with totaly different '11'. Still we cannot forgett that Piast has a really good offensive players- Badia, Zivec, Vasilliev and Jankowski/Barisic should guarantee some goals. I see these game with result like closer to 2:1 then 1:0 or 0:0 so possibly I will take BTS 1,95 like 6/10.
Old 07-07-17, 16:21   #29
SingoleCalcio

SingoleCalcio is on a distinguished road

Sorry i miss treaded

TERMALICA +0,5 1,82 10/10 - LEGIA WARSZAWA -0,5 1,86 9/10 - SLASK WROCLAW +0,25 1,71 10/10 - ZAGLEBIE LUBIN dnb 1,98 9/10 [the whole pinnacle

Starting from here, Jagiellonia passing this round tonight with the poor Georgians of Dinamo Batumi, next Thursday will face a tough trip to GABALA's opponent, also for the long journey and the heat. Jagellonia will come back on Saturday morning and The next day he has a long trip to southern Poland about 600 km. It is also rumored that with the playoffs the Jaga will play with almost all the reserves this first day of the championship. Termalica then is a bad customer for all, team with a good sponsor who every year always stands a competitive team.

The Legion although playing the first round of champions with Finnish champions has such a big rose that with this Gornik promoted in A but not active on the market, and full of young people in the team, should not struggle to take three points without the Legia cup was worth -1 at Zabrze.

Slask very strong on the market, have come major players and experts for this championship, Arka Gdnya in the market has changed a lot but in my opinion there is a team that will fight for salvation.

Zaglebie Lubin well in the market, after the past season also unlucky because of the European league, will face a Korona who just finished the championship exempted Bartoszek (the best elected champion coach) to take a boil that in Germany 1 league had just retired This is not enough. The whole team has been dismantled and at the moment newcomers are just one.
SingoleCalcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-17, 21:55   #30
WinnerBet
Freshman

@SingoleCalcio - very nice point of Jagiellonia game founded, I saw that AgainstModernFootball and compton also reccomended those game and looks like a really nice value- Termalica 1x @1,60 in bet365 currently for me is solid 7/10 stake.

Arka won SuperCup after penalties and it is absolutely crazy for me that they have 2 trophies those season. Maybe those were absolutely not important and nobody will care (probably bigger problem for Legia is that Jedrzejczyk left with hand injury).. but still it is something like Getafe would win Cup and SuperCup in Spain