This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-06-18, 23:15   #1
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD June/July 17.6

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD! And WC bets are not allowed!

Good luck!!!!
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-06-18, 23:23   #2
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2 1W/0L +100
Football Norway Division 2 Group 1
Odds 2 - Fram
Pick: over 3.5
Odd:2
Bet365

10th round and both teams are just above relegation zone. Both teams performance weren't good in last weeks - Odds 2 only 4 points in last 6 games, Fram only 6 points in last 7 matches. At least in both teams matches this season goals average is high - 3.4 goals per game in Odds 2 matches and 3.8 goals per game in Fram matches. Additionaly in last few years 8 direct league matches between that 2 teams and only 2 times there were less than 4 goals. Friendly game - 3-2 for Odds 2 3 months ago.
3-2 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 18-06-18 at 16:22.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 01:20   #3
adijuve
Freshman

adijuve is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 1-0-2 -25
Germany vs Mexico
Pick: 1 AH -1 Odds: 1.70 @bet365

I think Germany will win this match and manage to cover -1 goals AH. They are one of the favorites to win the trophy here and will want to start this tournament in the right way so they wont complicate their life for the next two games. They won just one of the recent friendlies while preparing for the world cup but now that things get serious we will see their real face. Mexico really lacks options in this world cup and depending only on Hernandez i guess they wont even be able to pass the group stage when compared to Sweden.
WC Picks are not allowed in POD, read rules for this competition!!

Last edited by Macot; 18-06-18 at 16:23.
adijuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 10:47   #4
Sabelius

Sabelius is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
Tennis, WTA Nottingham
Ashleigh Barty - Johanna Konta
Pick: Konta to win
Odds: 2.23 @ Pinnacle

Really nice odds on Konta here. Brit didn't have best season so far and that's why she slipped in WTA rank to 22nd position. However in Nottingham she is defending points for last year final and she achived one more time this level in very good style, without loss of a set. Against Barty she isn't a favourite as Aussie is serving really well despite being not too tall and Ashleigh is moving on the court very well. H2h between these two is tied 1:1. but only match on grass last year here in Nottingham was won by Konta in straight sets. I think it's a good prophecy while the fact she is playing in front of home crowd should be also a big morale boost for her. In sum I think odds on Konta are definately worth a try.
6-3 3-6 6-4 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 18-06-18 at 16:23.
Sabelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 14:24   #5
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #4
[1 0 2 (-25)]

Kazakhstan Premier League 2018
Aktobe - Ordabasy

Pick: over 2.5
Odds: 2.15
Bookie: Bet365

This is not attacking minded league, and teams usually play careful matches, but this two teams can be different story. Odds for over's are going down and I will try some bets on goals today.

Aktobe are at the bottom with 3 5 5 record, with only 8 points (they had -6 points penalty from Kazakhstan football federation!!). They need every point desperately, that is why they play attacking football lately. In their last 4 matches Aktobe collect 4 points, won 5:3 home, lost 1:3 away, drew 1:1 home, lost 2:3 away in last match.
They will attack very hard from the beginning, they have home ground today and they must score some goals.

Ordabasy currently at 4th place with 6 1 6 record and 19 points. I doubt they can climb any higher than that, because top three teams are much stronger. They will be happy to stay there till the end of the season. They have really bad run in last 5 matches, only one win and 4 lost games. Their form going down and meeting last placed team is the chance to improve their record. They will attack on points too.

Both teams can / will score, and this match can be easily over 2.5 goals. High stakes for me, on great value odds.

Good luck, CHEERS
3-1 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 18-06-18 at 16:24.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 14:31   #6
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 1
Germany- Mexico
Pick 1(-1.0AH) , 1.79 , Pinnacle

Why?
Germany are still the best team in the world. They won WC in a great style after winning 7:1 with the hosts, Brazil on their soil.
They have the same coach, very good roster with Oezil, Muller, Neuer (he passed a fitness tests and played vs Austria and vs Saudi).
I really believe that Germany will win today but they may win by one goal.
They won 2:1 with poor Saudi Arabia in last test game(Russia defeated them 5:0 and Saudi had 0 or 1 shot on goal!)
I reccomend Germany win +1:0. Mexico defends quite well and have problems with scoring goals lately(only 1 scored in last 4 games).
Your is cancelled, too. Read the rules, too!
Germany should start from the victory, they know that they struggled in last many years in game nr 2 at Euro or at WC.

Last edited by Macot; 18-06-18 at 16:24.
WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 14:31   #7
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

@adijuve: your pick is void, read the rules, please!
WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 15:03   #8
Vossietheref

Vossietheref is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #7 (3-3)
Norway OBOS ligueA
Levanger - Mjondalen
Pick Mjondalen
odds: 2.22@ Pinnacle

we have here game in the second division of norway between the nr in the standings (Mjondalen) and third from bottom Levanger
last 5 matches each team
Last matches: LEVANGER
10.06.18 OBO Kongsvinger Levanger 2 : 1
03.06.18 OBO Levanger Sogndal 1 : 2
27.05.18 OBO Floro Levanger 0 : 2
21.05.18 OBO Levanger Jerv 2 : 3
16.05.18 OBO Tromsdalen Levanger 1 : 2

Last matches: MJONDALEN
13.06.18 NMC Mjondalen Haugesund 2 : 3
(2 : 2)
10.06.18 OBO Mjondalen Ham-Kam 2 : 1
03.06.18 OBO Asane Mjondalen 0 : 2
27.05.18 OBO Mjondalen Sandnes 1 : 0
21.05.18 OBO Strommen Mjondalen 0 : 1

as you could see Mjondalen is in form and only last game they lost in cup after extra time and third from bottom levanger is in not such a good shape
i did some research but couldnt find any important injuries and locals in norway expect a mjondalen win
i expect a final score of 1-2 for mjondalen
0-4 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 18-06-18 at 16:25.
Vossietheref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-18, 16:25   #9
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKSkofu View Post
@adijuve: your pick is void, read the rules, please!
And WC bets are not allowed!