BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - simply a brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-08-17, 02:11   #1
Rado

Rado is on a distinguished road
Default Turkish Super League 18th - 21th August

Kasimpasa - Besiktas 4.44 3.86 1.70 18.08.2017 20:45

Kardemir Karabuk - Basaksehir 3.41 3.33 2.09 19.08.2017 18:00
Bursaspor - Alanyaspor 2.03 3.51 3.36 19.08.2017 18:45
Osmanlispor - Galatasaray 3.81 3.55 1.89 19.08.2017 20:45
Sivasspor - Yeni Malatyaspor 2.11 3.24 3.44 19.08.2017 20:45

Kayserispor - Goztepe 2.00 3.35 3.64 20.08.2017 19:00
Antalyaspor - Akhisar Genclik Spor 2.00 3.33 3.65 20.08.2017 20:45
Fenerbahce - Trabzonspor 1.78 3.50 4.40 20.08.2017 20:45

Konyaspor - Genclerbirligi 2.17 3.15 3.39 21.08.2017 20:45

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-08-17, 02:13   #2
Rado

I rarely pick big teams in away games but I will do it here. I don't understand the rising odds on Besiktas. Kasimpasa have won the first game but they were more than lucky! Alanyaspor completely outplayed Kasimpasa in whole game. They could score 3 goals before Kasimpasa's opening goal and it was Kasimpasa's first goal attempt. In all game, Kasimpasa had only 3 goal attempts and scored 3 goals. Alanyaspor had similar defensive problems last season. Still, they deserved to win. Stats were like: Ball possession: %61 - %39 in favour of Alanyaspor. Shots: 19-9 in favour of Alanyasor. Shots on target: 7-3 in favour of Alanyaspor. Completed passes: 469-274 in favour of Alanyaspor. Corner-kicks: 5-3 in favour of Alanyaspor. Kasimpasa could lose that game 3-0 easily. They scored a goal against run-of-play and a few minutes later they were awarded a controversial penalty-kick which made it 2-0. Kasimpasa lost three key players this summer. Titi (center-back), Andre Castro (midfielder) and Tunay Torun (winger). They signed some average, unknown players. These players, especially attackers looked good as they converted all chances but overally I think Kasimpasa are weaker than last season.

Besiktas defeated Antalyaspor 2-0 in the first week. They played withou spectators due to ban. Besiktas struggled until the first goal but somehow they found the back of the net. In the second half, they were awarded a cheap penalty-kick and won the game 2-0. It was not an impressive victory but Antalyaspor are a solid team and that game was played without fans. Besiktas strengthened the squad this season. They signed Pepe in place of Marcelo. I don't think defence is better now, they look for an other center-back. Right-back Gokhan Gonul is injured. Average player Beck is playing instead of him. On midfield and attack, they played the same lineup of last season. Atiba, Oguzhan, Quaresma, Talisca, Babel, Cenk Tosun. They signed Negredo in place of Aboubakar. Negredo came off from the bench last week. I don't think he will be regular soon, Cenk Tosun is a proven goalgetter in the league. They also signed winger Lens and defensive midfielder Gary Medel recently. Medel is expected to be in squad for this game. Lens was an used substitute last season. They did not need him to play. He was Fenerbahce's best player last season. Very important addition. Last season, Besiktas rely on Quaresma a lot. Now, they have an other star winger. Caner Erkin also deserves to praise. He has missed most of last season due to injury. He is back to full fitness now and already made an assist last week. He is not a great defender but on attack, he is the best in Turkey for a left-back.

This game will be played at 21:45 local time. The weather is expected to be around 24c. I don't think the weather will be hard to deal for players. Kasimpasa is also a team from Istanbul and they don't have much fans. Their fans have good relationships with Fener fans so we are likely to see a few thousands of Fener and Kasimpasa fans in the stadium. Besiktas fans of course will fill the away stand. I also will attend in Kasimpasa stand to watch this game. Don't expect a hot atmosphere for Besiktas because Kasimpasa don't have such fans anymore (if their chairman don't give free tickets to everyone). Kasimpasa owner is a Besiktas fan but this has nothing related with this game. Some guys like to talk about these things. Because they think such talkings make them look more wise. They don't know anything. Kasimpasa owner even feel much more joy when his team defeat Besiktas because he does not like current Besiktas chairman. He promised bonus to his players for Besiktas victories in the previous years. I am sure he will be very happy if Kasimpasa win today and maybe he again promised bonus but this is not enough. Kasimpasa defeated Besiktas in the last two home games but they had stronger lineups. If Kasimpasa could play with the likes of Andre Castro, Tunay Torun, I would prefer over here instead of away win. But they have a weaker team. On the other hand, Besiktas have a great squad. Given the odds of 1.70+ for Besiktas, I will gladly take it.

Besiktas -0.50 @ 1.72 188BET

Last edited by Rado; 18-08-17 at 18:41.
Rado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 10:48   #3
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road

Rado, how is André Castro playing?
He promised a lot when he was younger but soon everyone realized he wasn't ready to play on FC Porto. Lack of quality, of course.
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 12:37   #4
Rado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisWade View Post
Rado, how is André Castro playing?
He promised a lot when he was younger but soon everyone realized he wasn't ready to play on FC Porto. Lack of quality, of course.
In my opinion, he is one of the best midfielders in the league. I don't know why top Turkish clubs did not sign him. They play with even less talented players than Andre Castro. He is a very stable player, consistently give you his best. Typical box-to-box player. Help defence, cover a distance like 11km every game and score bunch of goals. He signed for Goztepe for a good contract. Goztepe are not a poor team despite of being a newcomer. They have one of the best fans in the country and they have a rich owner. Andre Castro scored on his debut and I am sure more to come.

For Besiktas game, Atiba is reported to miss this game due to injury. He could be an important missing last season, but not now. Atiba is not playing on same level since towards to end of last season. And he did not make a good start this season. He is getting older and his level drops. Besiktas already signed a quality defensive midfielder Gary Medel for his position and they also have Tolgay Arslan as replacement. 3rd choice replacement would be Necip Uysal but I hope he does not start. He is more useful to come off from the bench to hold the score.
Old 18-08-17, 12:59   #5
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rado View Post
In my opinion, he is one of the best midfielders in the league. I don't know why top Turkish clubs did not sign him. They play with even less talented players than Andre Castro. He is a very stable player, consistently give you his best. Typical box-to-box player. Help defence, cover a distance like 11km every game and score bunch of goals. He signed for Goztepe for a good contract. Goztepe are not a poor team despite of being a newcomer. They have one of the best fans in the country and they have a rich owner. Andre Castro scored on his debut and I am sure more to come.

For Besiktas game, Atiba is reported to miss this game due to injury. He could be an important missing last season, but not now. Atiba is not playing on same level since towards to end of last season. And he did not make a good start this season. He is getting older and his level drops. Besiktas already signed a quality defensive midfielder Gary Medel for his position and they also have Tolgay Arslan as replacement. 3rd choice replacement would be Necip Uysal but I hope he does not start. He is more useful to come off from the bench to hold the score.

Thanks for your feedback!
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 15:19   #6
obarak
Freshman

obarak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rado View Post
If Kasimpasa could play with the likes of Andre Castro, Tunay Torun, I would prefer over here instead of away win.

Castro in Göztepe,
Tunay Torun in Basaksehir.

I think we will see more position and goals...
obarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 15:22   #7
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

He said that Kasimpasa lost them, read carefully. Thanks, Rado!
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 17:38   #8
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

I expect a clear Besiktas win as well.

Kasimpasa is powerful at offence and weak at defence. There may be some overs as well but Besiktas may prefer a safe game. I will try BTTS and overs in play.

And lastly if Besiktas starts with LB Caner, RB Adriano and AMR Quaresma we may see some high number of corners.

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-17, 19:05   #9
Rado

40 minutes to kick-off

Osmanlispor - Galatasaray

Osmanlspor have been a strong team but they are in a transition period. They sold best player Badou Ndiaye to today's opponent Galatasaray. They also parted ways with some players. They released experienced strikers like Webo, Rusescu. They also have injury problems. Goalkeeper Karcamerskas and forward Bifouma are out today. Galatasaray strengthened the squad after Ostersunds disaster and they defeated Kayserispor 4-1 with a very good display. Normally, Osmanlspor are a tough place to play but they are weaker now and the weather is good. That place is very hard to play on windy, rainy, snowy weather conditions. I expect an away win.

Galatasaray -0.50 @ 2.12 SBOBET

TFF 1st division
Adana Demirspor - Rizespor

20 minutes to kick-off. Adana Demirspor are an attacking minded team, especially at home. They got a 2-2 draw last week. Rizespor are the best team in the league and they have very quality attackers. Striker Kweuke is the best player of the league. They defeated Manisaspor 4-1 last week. The weather is very hot in Adana, this is the only concern for me but I still expect a very good game with lots of chances and at least 3 goals.

Over 2.75 @ 1.94 SBOBET

Last edited by Rado; 19-08-17 at 19:28.
Old 20-08-17, 00:29   #10
Rado

TFF 1st division

Gazisehir - Gaziantepspor

This will be a really interesting game. Gazisehir is the new name of Gaziantep Belediyespor. Gaziantep is the name of the city. Belediye means municipality. It was a team that was belonged to Gaziantep Municipality. They changed the name just before this season. Gaziantepspor have been a stable team in the Super League for many years. However, they are in big debts and the politicians dont help them like before. Instead, the politicians help Gazisehir and financially they are in much better position. Due to financial crisis, Gaziantepspor are playing with reserve team players. They only have Senol Can (34 years old) as an experienced players. Reserve team means some players that was on loan in lower leagues last season + U21 players. Those on-loan players were playing for 3rd division clubs and now they are a starter in a 1st division club. They are in a really poor position. On the other hand, the strong (financially and politically) people in city of Gaziantep wants Gazisehir to reach the Super League. They created a strong team, aim for the Super League. However, don't think like Gaziantep will make the things easier for Gazisehir. I am sure they will fight like in a war but their quality is really poor.

I wish I had opening lines but they are gone. Current line is Gazisehir -2 AH. This would not be a high line if Gaziantepspor were playing against an other team! But I am not sure if Gazisehir will crush Gaziantepspor. They have quality to tear them apart but they may not want to do this! Even though Gazisehir have much more quality, still, the people in this city loves Gaziantepspor. I don't know how many people will watch this game, maybe a few thousands. And most of them will come for Gaziantepspor. If Gazisehir may score 3rd, 4th, 5th goals, they may boo Gazisehir! Gazisehir coach is a former Gaziantepspor coach. Even, he is a Gaziantep born coach and he is an important figure in Gaziantepspor history. Just before this game, he said it will be very hard to play against Gaziantepspor. I will try HT/FT 2/1 just for a try this game and I will not touch pre-game -2 handicap. This game may end in a one or two goal margin for Gazisehir. I will prefer live betting.

ESKISEHIRSPOR-ELAZIGSPOR
I am using extra stakes here because I believe the odds are wrong. Eskisehirspor were a strong team last season, they spent big money and could not promote to Super League. Now, they have big financial problems. Goalkeeper Boffin, right-back Kamil Ahmet, reserve winger, Murat Ucar, reserve forward Meye left the team. They are banned for new signings due to unpaid debts so they could not sign any player. They play with rest of the last season's squad. They had 7 players on bench last week (according to new rule, teams may have up to 21 players in matchday squad) and two of those 7 reserve players were the guys who was on loan in lower league clubs last season. Eskisehirspor are weaker than last season.

Eskisehirspor made the season opening very late because of financial problems. Nobody knew the future of the club. They have appointed the coach on 29th July! They did not have a good pre-season camp. They played only TWO friendlies in all summer. The team is not ready physically. They were lucky to avoid a loss against Istanbulspor last week. Istanbul were the better side whole game, it ended 2-2. Eskisehirspor will be without their best player Erkan Zengin due to injury. It will be very hard to create without him. His reserve could be Murat Ucar but he also left the team. Important midfielder Hurriyet and regular defender Felix Michel are injury doubts. And maybe the most important thing for this game is Eskisehirspor will be without their fans due to suspension. There will be only Elazigspor fans in the stadium.

I am not a big fan of Elazigspor. They lost key players this summer and we may they created a new team. They need time. They lost Altinordu 2-0 last week. On attack, they created many chances. New striker Lucio Maranhao was really poor. An other new signing Sarpong came off from the bench in the last 20 minutes. You may remember him from his time in Eredivisie. They have one of the best wingers in the league: Tom. But the striker Lucio Maranhao should start scoring goals like Kehinde (left the team this summer) did last season. Regular right-back Serkan Kurtulus is suspended.

Elazigspor are not a good team at the moment but still these odds are wrong. Eskisehirspor may have better players but physically they are not ready yet. They will be without best player Erkan, may be without two more regulars and they will be without the fans. Eskisehirspor may be the favourite but for the odds like 1.90 - 2.00, not for 1.50. From what we have seen last week, if one of these teams is likely to improve, it is Elazigspor. I don't expect more from Eskisehirspor than we saw last week. I am on Elazigspor and I will use extra stakes because I believe the odds are wrong.

Elazigspor +1 AH @ 1.92 SBOBET
Elazigspor +0 (DNB) @ 4.50 BET365

Last edited by Rado; 20-08-17 at 00:58.
Old 20-08-17, 21:47   #11
Dulle Rocco

Dulle Rocco has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Billion time I told myself,never never play match like Gazisehir.And I do it again.Allways,no money,young players,disaster situation...bla bla bla and they win.Can`t belive why i have done again !
Dulle Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-17, 18:34   #12
Dulle Rocco

Dulle Rocco has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekEbner View Post
180 euros for 1 month?
Give me that money and I will made you 3ple.
Comon,are people still belive in this ****???
Dulle Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote