BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-08-17, 19:43   #1
ApostaGanha
banned

ApostaGanha is on a distinguished road
Default Milan vs Shkendija 17.08

AC Milan will field a team very close to the strongest Vincenzo Montella has at his disposal, with Leonardo Bonucci making his official debut for the Milanese team, which should give them better defensive stability.

Despite being a team that is still improving and in construction, after the several signings they made in this transfer window, Milan seems to have a positive improvement so far (and an extremely competent manager.

Pick: Milan AH-2

https://www.inside.bet/betting-tips-...europa-league/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-08-17, 21:30   #2
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

AC Milan (Ita) - Shkendija (Mac) 1.10 - 9.00 - 26.00

Milan 5-0 @ 4.25 Unibet, Shkendija it is poor and unstable shqiptar team...Their fans are real hooligans, who do not have a culture when it comes to sports and competition between any club! I expect Milan going to control the ball during all the game and to dismantle them from goals.
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 22:16   #3
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardo View Post

Milan 5-0 @ 4.25 Unibet, Shkendija it is poor and unstable shqiptar team...Their fans are real hooligans, who do not have a culture when it comes to sports and competition between any club! I expect Milan going to control the ball during all the game and to dismantle them from goals.
What the fans have to do with the final outcome of this game? Go spread your hate somewhere else and give more than two lines about the nationality or about the attitude of the fans.
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 22:48   #4
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

Shkendija is the team with 2nd lowest coefficient in play off round. 15k tickets sold by first 48h, but since today were sold only 25k. It depends on the lineup of Montella, is reported that he will play with Montolivo, so is better to skip if thats the case. funny video https://www.facebook.com/fcshkendija...3528295336388/
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 01:12   #5
Mr Unnamed
Freshman

Mr Unnamed is on a distinguished road

Bardo is obviously a butthurt Macedonian who's still angry about Vardar getting their ass kicked by Shkendija 5 days ago.
--
Anything other than a Milan walkover here is a big surprise. Shkendija has done well in Europe the last two seasons considering how small they are, but it doesn't need to be emphasized that Milan is a team that's a few classes better. Last season Shkendija played Gent in the play-off round of the EL and lost 6 - 1 on aggregate, so teams of this level are just too much to handle for them. Look for Milan to finish the tie off in the first game.
Mr Unnamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 01:29   #6
aron49

aron49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Shkendija will give hard time to Milan today,I got feeling.Expecting draw or minimal win for Milan.
aron49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 07:23   #7
Lisandri

Lisandri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardo View Post

Haha Bardo. Shqiptar team. Nice preview
Lisandri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 07:59   #8
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

They play away at Crotone on 20august
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 12:00   #9
lattuga
Freshman

lattuga is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe goals are worth trying here. I like Hasani for Skendija, they have good atacking players
lattuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 16:31   #10
calciotips
Freshman

calciotips is on a distinguished road
Default Calciotips PICK!

Pick form my paid service:

Europa League 17.08 AC Milan (-2 AH) - Skendija 79 Tetovo, odds above 2.01 (2.08 with Sbo), stake 6/10

Note: Early pick taken for my subscribers last week, odds now crashed way below any value and this is why I am sharing it here

Milan will enter this last qualifying round two weeks after Craiova game and I expect them to be in clearly better condition than the game against Craiova. Also we should take into consideration that Macedonian league will start only next week. Milan could count on a few additional players for this game like Bonucci and perhaps some of the players who saw little action against Craiova like Andre Silva will catch up with the rest of the team by that time. On the other hand Skendija are team from the part of Macedonia populated with ethnical Albanians. Most of their "foreign" players are Albanians - that's some indication of their level. They do have one Brazilian but it is also possible that he would be suspended for this game, having received red card in the previous round - couldn't find confirmation. I would rate Skendija below Craiova in any aspect of the game, therefore Milan should have no problem here taking solid advantage. It is likely that prior to the game Milan could sign another important striker, as they left one spot free in their Uefa players' list for the game! Most likely it would be Fiorentina top goalscorer from last season Kalinic. This is the first game so Milan should consider that they have return leg and will look to secure decent advantage. One curious thing is that back in the days Skendija which have same colors as Milan even used to play with Milan shirts as they didn't have their own! This game is just honor for participation and nothing more for the Macedonian team. With better roaster, better fitness and against weaker team with better odds than the ones against Craiova, I again will go with -2 line, as very good price and quite solid bet, great line with Sbo, some bookies still offer odds around 2.1 if you can take them.GL!

Old 17-08-17, 16:36   #11
Dimitri

Dimitri is on a distinguished road

You know it's useless **** now at imaginary odds and that's why you are sharing it?
Well thanks a lot.
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 16:48   #12
BettingfromNL
Freshman

BettingfromNL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
You know it's useless **** now at imaginary odds and that's why you are sharing it?
Well thanks a lot.
Just to show off his selling strategy.
BettingfromNL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 18:17   #13
Bettingmind
Freshman

Bettingmind is on a distinguished road

Milan should keep clean sheet and win comfortably:

http://bettingmind.com/football/EU/e.../betting-tips/
Bettingmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 18:31   #14
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

Milan corners o 7.5 @2.02

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 21:32   #15
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.damatoglu View Post
Milan corners o 7.5 @2.02

13 milan corners totally. Won by far

b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-17, 22:43   #16
calciotips
Freshman

Default Calciotips

Quote:
Originally Posted by calciotips View Post
Pick form my paid service:

Europa League 17.08 AC Milan (-2 AH) - Skendija 79 Tetovo, odds above 2.01 (2.08 with Sbo), stake 6/10 FT 6:0 PICK Won!

Note: Early pick taken for my subscribers last week, odds now crashed way below any value and this is why I am sharing it here
Quote:
Well thanks a lot.
Since you address me personaly I will reply. First of all I am on this forum since 2003 and tipster on the main page since 2011 and as such I believe I deserve some respect. Judging by your reaction you haven't read my post carefully enough and perhaps you need to educate yourself about some basics in betting, but this is not my job and I will not do it. Preview was valid even today and odds were not imaginary, but were taken on the market last week. To be precise - Wed, Aug 9th, 2017, 01:02 CET
this is the link to prove it:
https://calcio-tips.blogabet.com/pic...dija-79-tetovo
and once the pick is settled anyone can check it out. Then if the pick was still value at current pregame odds why would I be sharing it publically and potentially damaging the odds for people who pay to receive them? Still as I said preview was valid even today and could've been useful for some people to give ideas of potential value lines in live betting for example, depending how the game is developing. So if my post was useless to you, I am sure other people who can use their heads might have found it intresting and useful to read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettingfromNL View Post
Just to show off his selling strategy.
I am not sure what you've tried to say, I am not sure you know as well, but most certainly I didn't "show off" in any way my selling strategy which would mean ROI, prices, offers, etc, which most certainly I did not do. I sticked to the topic of this thread, giving what was IMO a preview of early market pick providing info on the line values and the possibilites to take advantage of bookies' mistakes but also to give some ideas for live betting. It was completely possible that lets say in 15 min the -2 AH line would go above 1.8 if the score was 0:0. For some people this could represent playble odd.
Now after the game it turns out I was right and bookies opened completely wrong odds with great value on the early market. This is a classical example how it is possible to punish their mistakes. If I was here only to advertise - what you are presumably trying to imply, then I would be flooding the Italian football thread with non-stop previews. I have hundreds of picks per season and I barely post in the forum even 5 % of them, so you do the math.

Old 17-08-17, 22:51   #17
Dimitri

Quote:
You wrote it yourself, basically saying this place is only good for sharing worthless 8 days old picks with odds that are long gone.
Clear as day, no matter how you try to spin it.

Keep advertising your magnificent services, there's still enough sheep who will fall for it.
Old 17-08-17, 23:09   #18
calciotips
Freshman

Quote:
You wrote it yourself, basically saying this place is only good for sharing worthless 8 days old picks with odds that are long gone.
Clear as day, no matter how you try to spin it.

Keep advertising your magnificent services, there's still enough sheep who will fall for it.
Well that's your opinion and you can keep it for yourself. If you were not so busy, demonstrating lack of comprehensive thinking, you could've noticed that I posted pregame pick on the main page, which is also a winner!
http://www.bettingadvice.com/pick/it...kendija/116943
As for those sheepS, well they are happy wining sheeps now, so don't you worry about them and all I see is an angry pink animal rolling in the mud, but it will not going to bring me down there for sure.

Old 17-08-17, 23:14   #19
Get Real!

Get Real! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri
With all due respect guys but who the hell needs tips for such an obvious match?

Anyone who thought that the completely unknown Skendi-something (I've never even heard of them despite watching football for 35 years) had any chances against AC Milan should forget football and go watch opera or something.
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 00:39   #20
Dimitri

Quote:
As for those sheepS, well they are happy wining sheeps now, so don't you worry about them and all I see is an angry pink animal rolling in the mud, but it will not going to bring me down there for sure.
Classic example of someone wanting to look smart and just looking more stupid.
Might wanna take that grammar book and learn a thing or two.

Here, I'll help, but just this once.
Old 18-08-17, 00:46   #21
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Well, that's the problem with all the motherfu.king clowns with betting sites, blogs etc, like the one on this thread. These fokers never bet, they got no money to bet, they just rip cents from damn idiots, who visit their stupid websites.

I have said it many times - if this forum wants to get back to good old times, it must IMMEDIATELY BAN all the idiots, who advertise - "apostaganha", "bulletbet", "jamesmarshfienley" etc. - all these parasythes should be banned and only honest bettors should remain here.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 00:55   #22
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road

Indeed.It's sad that's so hard to find valuable infos over here nowadays.
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 01:42   #23
Dimitri

It will never happen.
Look at basketball, there is some idiot constantly posting 1.01 odds and bragging about some winnings without ever posting a bet before the match is over.
He has been reported dozens of times, barely got one warning after all that crap.

But there is another guy who does nothing wrong, except that he somehow annoys the Moderator, he gets warnings and ban threats every day.

Nobody thinks of community interest, the forum is ruled by selfish guys who only care about their own ass.
Old 18-08-17, 02:25   #24
Rado

Rado is on a distinguished road

You guys spend more time criticising other people than writing some things about the games. At least, that tipster shared a preview for this game. Thanks Calcio Tips.