BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 27-08-17, 07:19   #1
InsideSport.info

InsideSport.info is on a distinguished road
Default Russia Premier League

Krasnodar vs. Dinamo Moscow - Atmosphere at Krasnodar camp is at lowest after shocking loss against Crvena Zvezda in Europa League 3 days ago. They have won only once in last 5 domestic league games. In addition they will be most likely missing doubtful midfielder Ristic(2/0) and attacker Laborde(1/2). Kritsyuk, Stanberg and Okriashvilli remain injured. Dinamo Moscow has no squad problem and is full strength. Dinamo+0,75 1,884 Pinnacle

www.insidesport.info/register
InsideSport.info is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-09-17, 16:00   #2
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

I will use old schedule for today clash.All problems with Spartak started in the end of last season when Carerra meet Berdyev-Rostov trashed Spartak 3:0 and totally humilieted new champions of last season.Today Berdyev leading his old firm Rubin in well known formation 3-5-2 nd when I see this odds I can not hesistate to take my favour X2 and over 1,5 goals for adorable 3,00 planetwin.Rubin sold their best striker of this season Jonathas to Hannover but with Kannunikov, young Zhelmatedinov,veteran Gokdeniz and Iranian starr(forgot his name) could make serious trouble shaky Spartak s defence.Spartak has quality but their coach doesn t have experience and when CL starts problems could be even bigger....good luck!!!
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-17, 16:21   #3
Mikele

Mikele is an unknown quantity at this point

Iranian star is Sardar Azmun, he scored in a recent match vs Syria (2-2). Yes, Berdyev is back in a club where he initially made success in Russia, Rubin Kazan. The players start to learn Berdyev's tactics but the team is still in the making, so they are far from being rock solid yet.
Spartak Moscow won't be able to defend their hard earned champions title, sure. But they are pretty unlucky this season, or let's put it like not as lucky as before. According to statistics Spartak is even better in attack than last year in terms of passing and shooting, but they fail to convert it to goals and defense is vulnerable sometimes. I see the reason with the players is purely mental, their expectations were high and when they stumbled once and twice and again they started to afraid of making a mistake which led to collapse.

I believe Spartak will recover sooner or later (they better start now when CL is behind the corner). Playing at home venue with huge support of their fans Spartak is a force to beat for any team in Russian league, so I think they will win over Kazan, by an odd goal.
Mikele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-17, 16:30   #4
radicke

Mikele there isn t lot of new players in Rubin-Lestienne,Song and couple others which came in last season in Kazan.Most of the players were in the team when Berdyev have lead this team GK-Rizihikov and Gokdeniz,Cezar Navas,Kuzmin and M'Vila while Azmoun,Vladimir Granat and Fedor Kudryashov were in Rostov last season.Except GK Rizhikov and home ground I don t see reason for 1,70 for home win...
Old 20-09-17, 12:34   #5
radicke

One good bet I belive for today Russia Cup-Orenburg vs Rubin Kazan 2 for 2,10 in planetwin365.rs...For the first time this season from first mim Rubin will attack.Also from the first time Soslan Dzanhave as a GK instead Rizhikov...
Old 20-09-17, 15:07   #6
Sev
Freshman

Sev is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicke View Post
One good bet I belive for today Russia Cup-Orenburg vs Rubin Kazan 2 for 2,10 in planetwin365.rs...For the first time this season from first mim Rubin will attack.Also from the first time Soslan Dzanhave as a GK instead Rizhikov...
Nice one, thanks!
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-17, 13:52   #7
radicke

Today we have two very interesting matches.First one Rostov vs Loko has interesting and tepmpting odds.Loko in better position on table but with big problems with scoring goals this season.Eder,loan from Lille has a problems in a new club and that s why he will start on the bench while Farfan will be 9.I took X2 i 2+ for 2,80 in meridianbet.rs.Home team with new coach and lot of new players looks good but I gave advance to away team....p.s.The only risky thing with this bet are goals-clashe would easy end wo or with only 1 goal...
Old 25-09-17, 06:12   #8
kissmeluck

kissmeluck is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent job !
kissmeluck is offline   Reply With Quote