BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Germany/Austria/Switzerland

Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Discuss your German/Austrian/Swiss predictions and analysis. Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga, Swiss NLA and NLB, Austrian Bundesliga and Regional
Bet on German soccer at:
GAMEBOOKERS: - Bettingadvice' ALL-TIME fave bookie. Try it!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 04-09-17, 16:16   #1
Neubs

Neubs is on a distinguished road
Default Germany Weekend 8th Sep - 11th Sep

Hamburg-Leipzig

Early Bet here from me. Why Leipzig become such a Prize - i donīt know. For me itīs actually a lot too High.
Iīve watched both Hamburg Games in Highlights against Augsburg and Cologne. Both they are wining with big Luck. Against Augsburg they must become a Penalty against Him but Referee didnīt allowed them to Augsburg and the win against Colgone was... Big Luck. A lot of Chances here for Cologne in that Game and Hamburg brutally Effecitve on the other Side. But must fair to say. Cologne isnīt acutally in good Form and Leipzig will be in Defensive a hard Nut to crack. So Hamburg showed in both Games big Mistakes in Defensive and also Leipzig have with Werner a Striker who is acutally on Fire and in really good Shape. And also Hamburg will miss Mueller - who was last Seasons best Scorer by injury. So with Mueller Hamburg have maybe some good chances here against Leipzig. But without him - it will be difficult. He was a good Counter Attacking Player but now it will hard for Hamburg to find a Matchplan. For me here Leipzig too strong and i expected not too much rotation because they have to play on Friday against Hamburg and enough Days to rest and become Freshness back to play there First CL Game against Monaco at Home in next Week.

Leipzig @ 2.00 4/10 interwetten
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 06-09-17, 16:50   #2
Neubs

Mainz-Leverkusen

In the Table both are near to each other. Mainz on 16th with 0 Points and Leverkusen on 14th with 1 Point. But for me both Teams are totaly different in Performances. Mainz show not a good Form in both Games against Hannover and Stuttgart. Personally i tipped Mainz to relegated this Season. Not a good squad in my eyes and first 2 Games i think for the first im right. Also against Stuttgart who are not good in Defensive they created some chances but in last Seasons against such Defensive Lines Mainz have scored 1 or 2 Times. So acutally they scored 0 Goals in 2 Games.
On other Side Leverkusen. 1 Point but who followed both Games they must have 4 Points. Against Munich a great 2nd Half with many Chances and against Hoffenheim they domintated the whole game and have chances for 3 Games. Unlucky Draw against Hoffenheim. New Coach Herrlich seems to be a good coach for Leverkusen and in Transfer Window they now lost Kampl to Leipzig but for me not a big Blow. For sure a blow is it for Leverkusen but not enough - they have on this Positions good Players also. Now they signed in last Days 2 really nice Players. Retoso from Olympiakos Pireus who if i can trust media the best talented Defensive Player in Greece is. And also from River Plate Alario as a striker. Donīt know him - maybe a great signing or not - didnīt think that he is involved from begining at Weekend. Acutally he is not allowed to play for Leverkusen because River Plate didnīt give them free. So they are doubts about Defender Tah - so maybe Retsos will start - but think Tah will be Fit for Weekend. If Leverkusen can play the same Football like last 2 Games so i think they will win easy against Mainz. But after last unlucky Bundesliga Betīs in last Matchweek i will play the safe Bet.

Leverkusen AHC 0 @ 1.83 5/10 bet365
Old 06-09-17, 19:53   #3
Carovie

Carovie is on a distinguished road

thanks for your comments, recommendations and job Neubs
Carovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 09:44   #4
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

HSV vs RBLeipzig looks well for BTS, what do you think?
And what about "over 2.5" at Wolfsburg-Hannover tomorrow? Decent odds.
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 17:10   #5
Yannick
Freshman

Yannick is on a distinguished road

Why is Bayern so "well" priced for an away win? 1.45 against Hoffenheim...
They lost to Hoffenheim last season. They will play UCL game next week.
BUT they will play Anderlecht at home. Easy game. No offense but Anderlecht is nowhere to be found at this start of championship. Do not expect miracles from this team in UCL as they never impressed in UCL last seasons.
The game against Hoffenheim from last season was played in April when Bayern was more or less champions. Not so relevant as this game at the beginning of the championship.
Yannick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 21:23   #6
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Hamburg-Leipzig

Early Bet here from me. Why Leipzig become such a Prize - i donīt know. For me itīs actually a lot too High.
Iīve watched both Hamburg Games in Highlights against Augsburg and Cologne. Both they are wining with big Luck. Against Augsburg they must become a Penalty against Him but Referee didnīt allowed them to Augsburg and the win against Colgone was... Big Luck. A lot of Chances here for Cologne in that Game and Hamburg brutally Effecitve on the other Side. But must fair to say. Cologne isnīt acutally in good Form and Leipzig will be in Defensive a hard Nut to crack. So Hamburg showed in both Games big Mistakes in Defensive and also Leipzig have with Werner a Striker who is acutally on Fire and in really good Shape. And also Hamburg will miss Mueller - who was last Seasons best Scorer by injury. So with Mueller Hamburg have maybe some good chances here against Leipzig. But without him - it will be difficult. He was a good Counter Attacking Player but now it will hard for Hamburg to find a Matchplan. For me here Leipzig too strong and i expected not too much rotation because they have to play on Friday against Hamburg and enough Days to rest and become Freshness back to play there First CL Game against Monaco at Home in next Week.

Thank you, Neubs!
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 21:35   #7
BettingfromNL
Freshman

BettingfromNL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
Thank you, Neubs!
What he said
BettingfromNL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-17, 06:47   #8
Neubs

Quote:
Hamburg-Leipzig

FT 0:2
THX Mates
Old 09-09-17, 09:14   #9
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

Some missing players in Wolfsburg today - John Anthony Brooks, Jeffrey Bruma and Marcel Tisserand are all injured. This leaves Andries Jonker only with Robin Knoche, youngster Felix Uduokhai and Ignacio Camacho (defensive midfielder), if he plays with three central defenders again.
Divock Origi is set for his Bundesliga debut and Belgian attacker may start in an attacking trio next to Daniel Didavi, and of course Mario Gomez.
After two wins in two games, Hannover's coach Andre Breitenreiter must form his starting XI without missing names of: captain Edgar Prib, left-back Miiko Albornoz, wingers Sarenren-Bazee and Uffe Bech, who are all injured. Newest signing Ihlas Bebou (coming from Fortuna Düsseldorf) is also a doubt.
Hannover have brought in Julian Korb from Borussia MGladbach, Pirmin Schewgler from Hoffenheim, and striker Jonathas from Rubin Kazan. Brazilian forward already scored a goal when Hannover won vs Schalke 04 last round, so Jonathas challenges Niclas Füllkrug for his spot up front. All other new signings are likely to start - Korb as a right back, Schwegler as a central midfielder.

There are Under 2.5 Goals in 12 of Hannover's 14 matches since their unbeaten streak began in May (10 wins, 4 draws). Now Hannover are back in the top flight and despite two narrow victories over Mainz 05 and Schalke 04 in opening two rounds, they will have tough days upcoming, especially when Wolfsburg must prove their worth and all spent money (over Ģ45m) on the transfer market.
Considering all defensive injuries in the home side and expected cautious approach of Hannover, I think there is a good value on BTS or even "BTS and Over 2.5".

More about the game for all interested: Wolfsburg vs Hannover 96

Pick: Both teams to score & Over 2.5
Odds: 2.40 @ 10Bet
Stake: (5/10)

Good luck!
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-17, 19:50   #10
Neubs

Quote:
Mainz-Leverkusen

In the Table both are near to each other. Mainz on 16th with 0 Points and Leverkusen on 14th with 1 Point. But for me both Teams are totaly different in Performances. Mainz show not a good Form in both Games against Hannover and Stuttgart. Personally i tipped Mainz to relegated this Season. Not a good squad in my eyes and first 2 Games i think for the first im right. Also against Stuttgart who are not good in Defensive they created some chances but in last Seasons against such Defensive Lines Mainz have scored 1 or 2 Times. So acutally they scored 0 Goals in 2 Games.
On other Side Leverkusen. 1 Point but who followed both Games they must have 4 Points. Against Munich a great 2nd Half with many Chances and against Hoffenheim they domintated the whole game and have chances for 3 Games. Unlucky Draw against Hoffenheim. New Coach Herrlich seems to be a good coach for Leverkusen and in Transfer Window they now lost Kampl to Leipzig but for me not a big Blow. For sure a blow is it for Leverkusen but not enough - they have on this Positions good Players also. Now they signed in last Days 2 really nice Players. Retoso from Olympiakos Pireus who if i can trust media the best talented Defensive Player in Greece is. And also from River Plate Alario as a striker. Donīt know him - maybe a great signing or not - didnīt think that he is involved from begining at Weekend. Acutally he is not allowed to play for Leverkusen because River Plate didnīt give them free. So they are doubts about Defender Tah - so maybe Retsos will start - but think Tah will be Fit for Weekend. If Leverkusen can play the same Football like last 2 Games so i think they will win easy against Mainz. But after last unlucky Bundesliga Betīs in last Matchweek i will play the safe Bet.

Leverkusen AHC 0 @ 1.83 5/10 bet365
FT 3:1