This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Italian soccer

Italian soccer
Discuss picks and analysis in the Italian leagues here. Italy A, Italy B and C.
Bet on Italian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-02-18, 04:41   #1
Junk Yard Dog

Junk Yard Dog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Serie A 24-25-26 February 2018

Junk Yard Dog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 23-02-18, 12:43   #2
betking09
Freshman

betking09 is on a distinguished road

Inter - Benevento dc x or 2 possible?
Inter with only 1 win in their last 10 matches, so form is bad. Not much to say about Benevento, we all know them. The quality is not good but they are giving their best and fighting in every match. Every point they get is a big win, so motivation should be full this time too. Also the win last week against Crotone should give them an extra boost.

Of course inter is not Crotone but can we expect at least a draw? Odds are nice around 4.20
betking09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-18, 13:22   #3
Junk Yard Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by betking09 View Post
Inter - Benevento dc x or 2 possible?
Inter with only 1 win in their last 10 matches, so form is bad. Not much to say about Benevento, we all know them. The quality is not good but they are giving their best and fighting in every match. Every point they get is a big win, so motivation should be full this time too. Also the win last week against Crotone should give them an extra boost.Of course inter is not Crotone but can we expect at least a draw? Odds are nice around 4.20
Question from 1 million Euro!

Benevento have a score away from home that says 0-0-12.
Certainly in the january market window, some experienced Internacional players have been added to the team (Sandro, Sagna, Guilherme, Diabate).

Benevento team, list players for match against Fc Inter.

Gk's: 81 Puggioni, 22 Brignoli, 12 Piscitelli;
Defenders: 18 Gyamfi, 23 Venuti, 83 Sagna, 29 Billong, 3 Letizia, 21 Costa, 6 Djimsiti, 16 Tosca;
Midfielders: 8 Cataldi, 4 Del Pinto, 20 Memushaj, 14 Viola, 30 Sandro, 31 Djuricic;
Forwards: 26 Parigini, 87 Lombardi, 66 Guilherme, 33 Iemmello, 99 Brignola, 25 Diabate, 11 Coda.

On the other side, the trouble, however, in my opinion, is what kind of match will Inter play? Joao Miranda is still injured. Mauro Icardi is reportedly still not ready to start, while Ivan Perisic is also in doubt.
Old 24-02-18, 12:17   #4
lalog82
Freshman

lalog82 is on a distinguished road

I know, it sounds crazy, but on planetwin365 i will try X2&3+ @9.50

Inter is playing terrible in the last matches, plus the only one who scores (Icardi) is out. I've been watching Benevento last matches, and they are playing a great football. The defense is not the best (but also inter ones is very shitty) so I expect to see goals.
lalog82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 13:51   #5
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Icardi is in the squad but prolly will be on bench. Not sure about Benevento, for me they are definitelly worst team in the league, they just cant defend, especially crosses and good physicall teams and Inter is exactly like this, they only cross the ball and shot from distance. If Icardi plays he will score a hattrick. I do not recommend Inter either, indeed crap team with little creativity and stubborn and not flexible coach.
Old 24-02-18, 16:43   #6
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

At this stage, I am not touching the game. Benevento defense is horrible. But Inter is playing nothing, and if Icardi doesn't start, it will be worse.

Goals are always a consideration when Benevento is involved. But Benevento will try to close this game down, and not open up. While Inter are simply unable at the moment to open defenses easily, even defenses like Benevento's. So, it can easily be also an under, even if it looks overish.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 19:40   #7
betking09
Freshman

betking09 is on a distinguished road

I take Btts for 1.90 because both with problems in defance. Even if inter wins I think that Benevento can score at least one
Together with tomorrow Sassuolo - Lazio 2 for 1.80 home team in a bad form. Lazio played good in the last two games against Steaua and Hellas.
betking09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 21:33   #8
AGUERO

AGUERO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i'am suprised with such big odd on Lazio 1.9 ... if we know that they are one of 3 best away teams
AGUERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 22:48   #9
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Well they did played good but i dont know how much of a indicator are 2 games against one of the worst teams of Serie A and a crap romanian team which comes and makes high pressing and leaves the back completelly open, tactically they just bended over, so to speak. Sassuolo not in great form but can play decent at home. I do not see much of a value to be honest.
Old 25-02-18, 06:44   #10
Junk Yard Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by betking09 View Post
.........CUT.............tomorrow Sassuolo - Lazio 2 for 1.80 home team in a bad form. Lazio played good in the last two games against Steaua and Hellas.

Agree with Lazio.

Sassuolo are one of those sides who have a better away record (four wins) than at home (two victories). Sassuolo haven't won a single game since the start of 2018. On the other side, the "Biancocelesti" finally ended a three-game losing streak in Serie A by beating Hellas Verona last round. The battle for a Champions League berth looks set to be a very closely contested affair between Lazio, Inter, and Roma. With the Nerazzurri that taking victory, yesterday, against on bottom placed Benevento, Lazio certainly will have to take advantage of Sassuolo's less than impressive form to keep up the pressure on cross-town rivals Roma, who sit in third spot and face AC Milan this sunday.

Last edited by Junk Yard Dog; 25-02-18 at 06:46.