This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Spain/Portugal

Spain/Portugal
Spanish and Portuguese league picks and analysis discussed here. Premier and 1.div.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 05-01-17, 13:06   #1
SoccerPrognosis
Freshman

SoccerPrognosis is on a distinguished road
Default La Liga JAN 06 - 09

Predictions for coming games

SoccerPrognosis is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 06-01-17, 11:04   #2
AmateurGambler
Freshman

AmateurGambler is on a distinguished road

Hey guys! This is my first prediction on this forum so hope its gonna be a winning one. As my username says, I`m an amateur so hope I`m gonna learn alot from you guys.

Espanyol-Deportivo La Coruna

Espanyol is doing good with just one lost game against Barcelona (4-1) and a draw against Atletico Madrid (0-0) in the last 5 games, also they didn`t lose any game in the last 5 games they played at home.
Espanyol is on the 9th place with 22 points in 16 games, 20 goals scored and 22 received, while Deportivo is on the 15th place with 16 points, same like Leganes who`s on 16th place, followed by Valencia (17th, 12 points) and Gijon who`s on the first relegation place (18th) with 12 points.
Deportivo is terrible away, accumulating just 3 points in 8 games and one point in the last 5 games, but they scored 7 goals in the last 4 games played away, 2 of them was against Real Madrid and now having back their best striker, Florin Andone, I`m pretty sure they can score at least one goal tonight.
The great form Espanyol is having right now and Florin Andone`s return makes me thing that we will see both teams scoring tonight.
This been said, my prediction for this game will be: Both teams to score @2.05

Probable lineups
Espanyol: Roberto ***8211; Caricol, Reyes, Lopez, Sanchez ***8211; Piatti, Fuego, Jurado, Perez ***8211; Caicedo, Moreno
Deportivo La Coruna: Tyton ***8211; Navarro, Sidnei, Albentosa, Juanfran ***8211; Guilherme, Borges ***8211; Moreno, Colak, Gama ***8211; Andone

If you think the way I analyze the games is wrong, feel free to let me know where I am doing mistakes.

P.S. Can I post a link to my blog here?
AmateurGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-17, 12:58   #3
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmateurGambler View Post
Hey guys! This is my first prediction on this forum so hope its gonna be a winning one. As my username says, I`m an amateur so hope I`m gonna learn alot from you guys.

Espanyol is doing good with just one lost game against Barcelona (4-1) and a draw against Atletico Madrid (0-0) in the last 5 games, also they didn`t lose any game in the last 5 games they played at home.
Espanyol is on the 9th place with 22 points in 16 games, 20 goals scored and 22 received, while Deportivo is on the 15th place with 16 points, same like Leganes who`s on 16th place, followed by Valencia (17th, 12 points) and Gijon who`s on the first relegation place (18th) with 12 points.
Deportivo is terrible away, accumulating just 3 points in 8 games and one point in the last 5 games, but they scored 7 goals in the last 4 games played away, 2 of them was against Real Madrid and now having back their best striker, Florin Andone, I`m pretty sure they can score at least one goal tonight.
The great form Espanyol is having right now and Florin Andone`s return makes me thing that we will see both teams scoring tonight.

Probable lineups
Espanyol: Roberto ***8211; Caricol, Reyes, Lopez, Sanchez ***8211; Piatti, Fuego, Jurado, Perez ***8211; Caicedo, Moreno
Deportivo La Coruna: Tyton ***8211; Navarro, Sidnei, Albentosa, Juanfran ***8211; Guilherme, Borges ***8211; Moreno, Colak, Gama ***8211; Andone

If you think the way I analyze the games is wrong, feel free to let me know where I am doing mistakes.

Welcome and GL with your bets!
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-17, 13:41   #4
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

cheers brou welcome .. not worries we all are amateurs ..sort of .. wahatever u did previously
not matter much if ure not able to reapeat it ... through falling and get back on track ull learn "hard way " as they say as we all did - suposuing we know sheet -

i was looking at this game and i fancee depor not to lose couse odds are ok ...
sort of comes to mind as depor was one of the teams to ride pre christmas and espanyol last two games may have created some bad feelings among ranks ..with flores kissin messi,s * and then throwing cup away vs alcorcon ..i also rate garitano better coach .. u do not promote soem eibar in style like he did w/o knowing the trade ...

u may be commiting a mistake - like im doing sort of taking pre christmas run in weight when its not too wise do so after 2 weeks break ... also depor away run might be put in context since they have traveled to hardest pitches this first half of year .... and again teh way they lost at bernabeu is a plus... reg o/u not sure G is great shoot as all goal related shoot require some lucky factors and so .. but onpaper both teams are not offensive ones ... garitano is tactical coach that look for balance and close shop first wich worked in first games of season so we may see some start from square one scenario ... espanyol under quique is defend first then use teh quality upfront to win games ... on other side both teams havequite good strikers so G may sure come naturally ... i am not playing under at least high couse of that ...and couse unders are really not the way to go lately in primera for some reason ..goals usually flow one way or other ...
both team swith some imp missings but both have wide squads ...
babel and gil were quite important in boost off game for gallegos yet they still have players quite sharp ball in feet and good finishers like emre , andone , joselu or gama ..
garitano will likely field two strikers tonight ..
host miss as well imp units like batistao and diego lopez but roberto is more than good keeper despite not great games thus far .. while upfront pericos have so many options ...
h2h clearly in favour of locals yet their home record i snot so great this half only beating poor defenses leganes and sporting ..all in al shoot on depor mild stakes ...

Deportivo +.25 2.15 10u / under 1 ht 1.62 7u
Old 06-01-17, 16:36   #5
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

RCD Espanyol v Deportivo La Coruña
RCD Espanyol: Diego López (14/0 first goalkeeper), Javi López (10/0 m), Diop (12/0 m, national selection), Léo Baptistão (13/3 f)
Deportivo La Coruña: Laure (2/0 d), Carles Gil (7/0 m), Fajr (11/0 m, national selection)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-17, 19:27   #6
PrivateTips

PrivateTips is on a distinguished road

Real will play at home against Granada- one of the worst teams in league with just 9 points in 16 matches. Naturally some players are still out like Ramos, Bale, Kovacic- but we could see on Wednesday how they played vs Sevilla even without them.
On other side Granada has many serious missings: Angban, Carcela-González, (already travelled to Africa) Cuenca, Krhin Saunier, Foulquier (injures), Barral (banned).
I don't see other option then goal-fest and result like possible 5:1.

I am on Real over 3,5 goals @1,90
PrivateTips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-17, 21:13   #7
AmateurGambler
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmateurGambler View Post

Probable lineups

And its a WIN!
Old 07-01-17, 03:58   #8
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Nice match will become the mindless between two great teams that do a very good performance this year, I expect a very open game with many goals either side
REAL SOCIEDAD vs FC SEVILLA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.85
--
stoixhma

Last edited by betcatalog; 07-01-17 at 04:05.
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 11:41   #9
Le Tiel
Freshman

Le Tiel is on a distinguished road

Usual trashing of Real Madrid probably? Although last year Granada managed to keep it only 1-0.

Eibar - Atletico: Eibar very strong at home. Atletico very weak away from this season, there's some value on Eibar, I think.

Home win for Las Palmas, but odds don't really look interesting.

Sevilla probably very concentrated for Sociedad who is really strong this season. I think Sevilla will play rather defensivly and Sociedad not that clinical, see some value in under. HW also an option.

Waiting for master Litost.
Le Tiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 13:45   #10
mantis

mantis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
my cals for today!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=505869714

RSC pick was published in the main page:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/pick/sp...illa-fc/115379

'Real Sociedad have scored first in 9/12 home matches while Sevilla have lost 9/13 away matches against top-six teams. Sevilla have lost the first half in 10/14 away matches against top-six teams"

Pretty intersting stats here, which makes you more confident to take Sociedad! RSC are in tremendous form, they proved it once again in the midweek beating Villarreal in the cup and now are set to confirm h2h stats (4-1-1) hosting Sevilla!

Zurutuza is out for Real, this is a blow indeed, but Granero will try to cover there. Sevilla traveled without Carrico and new signed Lenglet in the squad. Sampaoli confirmed rotations and this means that the 'regulars' are back in the lineup after rotating in the midweek in Madrid. No big deal.

I am on Real Sociedad -0.25@ 2.07

GL
mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 14:35   #11
litost

good old mantis back on fred ..cheers mate !!

for monsieur le stiel .... lesson numbero 1 ..real will trash eh wait ... u mised that one :/

seriosuly speaking i agree about value on eibar ... i would not call atletico weak away but ipurua is a place were many ? will be asked and simeone looks trembling with late calls like jimenez in middle ..strange ... eibar will have chances and this eibar has better squad than last seaosn numbers agree with that ... so + .75 ... o 2.25 & (0) on armeros worth medium stks imo ..

las palmas - sporting ..i have this in mind for some weeks couse sporting looks side totally to fade and go against ...similar to granada when they visited insular 2 months ago ..u know the score ... pitu abelardo seems to have lost belief from his players and tough breaks can change momentum i cant see how all sudden red whites will start defending properly ... host have very sharp gam,e withing lines but they often lose balance ..so all in all hw in game with goals in both ends likely .. even if sp will field crowded midf ... host with best 11 minus araujo who is not reg but can add from bench ...

kind of like too real vs sevilla but i am not sure wether hw is better choice than goals ...zurututza big miss biut granero or classy canales can cover while sp oyarzabal but also vela and williams can take really advantage of spaces ahead from seviglia ....
maybe another cracker like 2 seasons ago !!

cheers no ime for now ..lesson over have to go walk garbage street bookie waste time and $ ...then keep walkin ... ..

Last edited by litost; 07-01-17 at 14:40.
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 18:58   #12
lpw

lpw is on a distinguished road

lpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 20:01   #13
thebastardian

thebastardian is an unknown quantity at this point

Siviglia 3.50 b,f stake 1 lay Real S 250 medium stake
thebastardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 20:16   #14
thebastardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebastardian View Post
Tonight sevilla top 11
Old 07-01-17, 21:17   #15
thebastardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebastardian View Post
Easy Easy Easy win ...
Old 07-01-17, 23:33   #16
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 8.1.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Spain Primera Division
Start time: 12:00
Game: Athletic Bilbao v Deportivo Alaves
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,15 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,16!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well, there are not so many games on offer tomorrow which I would find attractive. But three did make the cut and an over in Bilbao will be the first of them. I trust Athletic and Alaves to give a good game and score at least three goals.
We all saw Bilbao against Barcelona three days ago. They gave everything and managed to win the first match of 1/8 finals of Copa del Rey and at the end they were rewarded by 2-1 win against Barca who fielded MSN and all other stars. And it happened although Bilbao ended the game with only 9 players!
So, they will surely be boosted and that means they will go for a win again. And they could get pompous which means their defence could be sloppier than normal and they also recieve one or two.
Alaves for sure are a team able to score against Bilbao. They have shown many strong away games this season and they are doing really well. Currently 12th they have an average of 2 goals scored in their games (2,15 away from home) so they are no scoring machines. But they are a team that will use spaces and score if you let them. Their recent away results were fantastic: unbeaten in last 5 aways, they won at Osasuna (1-0), Villareal (2-0) in the Cup at Gimnastic (3-0) and lately drew at Eibar (0-0) and La Coruna (2-2). So, they are dangerous and can win against any team.
But I count on Bilbao to give another strong performance. Currently 7th they need to continue winnings. Last 5 home games were all overs and all wins. 3-2 against Sassuolo was followed by 3-1 against Eibar (this match could be similar), 2-1 against Celta, 3-0 against Santander and finally 2-1 against Barca!
What I see here is home win and some goals: 3-1!

Start time: 16:15
Game: Real Betis v Leganes
Pick: Betis @2,15 or more!
Analysis:
As I promised, we have returned to Spain, to hot Sevilla! Betis are having a pretty solid and constant season and they managed to extablish a fortress Estadio Benito Villamarin. They are unbeaten in the last 4 games there and managed to escape the most dangerous part of the table.
Betis are currently 14th, 6 points away from relegation zone. Their current form is good and as said, they are confident playing in front of their fans. 2-0 against Las Palmas, 1-0 against Deportivo, 3-3 against Celta and 1-0 against Athletic. For this match, their manager Victor Sanchez, who turned their form to the better, will have the strong team available. He is the key for Betis current success and I am sure he will motivated the players again.
On the other side, Leganes were doing pretty well after their first promotion to Primera, but at the moment they are really poor. Currently 16th they managed to win only 1 games in the last 11 played (at home against Osasuna). There was a streak of three draws but in the last 5 aways, they only scored once and recieved 12... and oponents were rather average.
Betis will have another advantage, their early elimination from Copa del Rey means they have more time for preparation while Leganes had to play Valencia. I expect home team to win this, my call is 2-1!
GL!
Old 07-01-17, 23:49   #17
litmanen88

litmanen88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Start time: 12:00
Game: Athletic Bilbao v Deportivo Alaves
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,15 or more!
Analysis:
Well, there are not so many games on offer tomorrow which I would find attractive. But three did make the cut and an over in Bilbao will be the first of them. I trust Athletic and Alaves to give a good game and score at least three goals.
We all saw Bilbao against Barcelona three days ago. They gave everything and managed to win the first match of 1/8 finals of Copa del Rey and at the end they were rewarded by 2-1 win against Barca who fielded MSN and all other stars. And it happened although Bilbao ended the game with only 9 players!
So, they will surely be boosted and that means they will go for a win again. And they could get pompous which means their defence could be sloppier than normal and they also recieve one or two.
Alaves for sure are a team able to score against Bilbao. They have shown many strong away games this season and they are doing really well. Currently 12th they have an average of 2 goals scored in their games (2,15 away from home) so they are no scoring machines. But they are a team that will use spaces and score if you let them. Their recent away results were fantastic: unbeaten in last 5 aways, they won at Osasuna (1-0), Villareal (2-0) in the Cup at Gimnastic (3-0) and lately drew at Eibar (0-0) and La Coruna (2-2). So, they are dangerous and can win against any team.
But I count on Bilbao to give another strong performance. Currently 7th they need to continue winnings. Last 5 home games were all overs and all wins. 3-2 against Sassuolo was followed by 3-1 against Eibar (this match could be similar), 2-1 against Celta, 3-0 against Santander and finally 2-1 against Barca!
What I see here is home win and some goals: 3-1!

Start time: 16:15
Game: Real Betis v Leganes
Pick: Betis @2,15 or more!
Analysis:
As I promised, we have returned to Spain, to hot Sevilla! Betis are having a pretty solid and constant season and they managed to extablish a fortress Estadio Benito Villamarin. They are unbeaten in the last 4 games there and managed to escape the most dangerous part of the table.
Betis are currently 14th, 6 points away from relegation zone. Their current form is good and as said, they are confident playing in front of their fans. 2-0 against Las Palmas, 1-0 against Deportivo, 3-3 against Celta and 1-0 against Athletic. For this match, their manager Victor Sanchez, who turned their form to the better, will have the strong team available. He is the key for Betis current success and I am sure he will motivated the players again.
On the other side, Leganes were doing pretty well after their first promotion to Primera, but at the moment they are really poor. Currently 16th they managed to win only 1 games in the last 11 played (at home against Osasuna). There was a streak of three draws but in the last 5 aways, they only scored once and recieved 12... and oponents were rather average.
Betis will have another advantage, their early elimination from Copa del Rey means they have more time for preparation while Leganes had to play Valencia. I expect home team to win this, my call is 2-1!
GL!
Are you joking? Leganes played Copa Del Rey before Xmas (more than 2 weeks ago). Betis played CDR are the same day anyway.
litmanen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-17, 03:50   #18
betcatalog

In games of Celta nobody bored as indicated 3.5 goals per game, which is just less than those of Real and Barcelona. Has seven consecutive over 2,5 to seat 9 in its last 10 and 12 to 16 in total.

Malaga changing page after the resignation of Chouante Ramos and undertake technical leadership from formerly assistant and coach of the second team, Marcelo Romero, aggressive however had no problem before the interruption, having scored in 9 of its last 10 games.
RC CELTA DE VIGO vs CF MALAGA @@ Over,odds 1.88
Old 08-01-17, 07:00   #19
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by litmanen88 View Post
Are you joking? Leganes played Copa Del Rey before Xmas (more than 2 weeks ago). Betis played CDR are the same day anyway.
Yes, I am sorry for this misinformation, I checked the dates wrongly and did not remember as there are so many cup games lately in different countries.

Still, I think value lies on Betis.
Old 08-01-17, 17:19   #20
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

Hello fellas,

Few words about big clash in La Liga which surprissed me that noone spoke about I mean Villareal - Barcelona game.

Barca lost 2-1 against Bilbao in the CdR clash but to be honest this is not fair result imo and should be at least 2-2 draw. Main problem of Barca for today is shaky defence and propably it always was bigger or smaller problem of Barca.

Of course MSN trio are fresh and ready to play. Also I think they feel anger about what happened in Bilbao specially that they didnt deserve 2-1 lose.
Barca is a big club no doubts. Big clubs got the small margine for mistakes and propably Barca will kill the game today against Villareal.
Of course Yellow submarine is good at home , very good. And they play really good football but today I can't see Barca losing points. Now they have 6 points gap to Real Madrid and it should motivate them naturally. On the other hand they as I said feel anger after last game vs athletic.

I want to look on the other side which will convice me to skip this thoughts and I see few
- Villareal is good at home and never was an easy opponent for Barca
- Barca shaky defence is a big problem and can lost goals easly

But odds for both teams to score is like @ 1,66 and over 2,5 priced @ 1,55 so...

My bet is Luis Suarez to score a goal @ 1,80
Also I go with both teams to score and over 2,5 @ 1,95
And Barca to win combined with Juve and Sporting

cheers
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-17, 21:46   #21
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Spanish refs at their best again. Clear penalty for Barca not given, another potential penalty for handball not given to Villarreal. But deserved point for Villarreal in the end. They could have killed Barca tonight with counters but they always preffered the extra safety pass instead of launching forward. Barca was once again slow and predictable although bad luck can also be blamed with that post and penalty not given. But Bilbao will feel they have their chances and i reckon they wont chicken out at Nou Camp, they will go for the jugular and not only play the safe card like Villarreal.
Old 08-01-17, 23:35   #22
betcatalog

The five games Osasuna from the six recent matches headquarters was more than three goals, Valencia away from home has two wins, one draw and five defeats in these games has big score seven to eight was goal goal six were combined with goal goal and over 2,5
The two teams basically excluded from the continuity of the cup, so they can throw their weight league burned degrees will be battle, the last match make high score and score and concede the goal
CA OSASUNA vs CF VALENCIA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.86
Old 09-01-17, 16:45   #23
AmateurGambler
Freshman

I tried to stay away from gambling today as I dont see any good game but it seems that once again, I can`t control myself so here we are talking about tonight`s game between Osasuna and Valencia.
Valencia had a terrible year accumulating just 12 points in 15 games, scoring 21 times and receiving 29 goals. They are on 17th place right above Gijon who has the same amount of points but with 17 games played.
I can`t see Valencia relegating and I hope they left behind the terrible form from 2016 and taking in consideration that they lost by 4-1 against Celta Vigo in Copa del Rey makes me think that Valencia will focus more on winning some games in LaLiga as they are very close from relegation.
On the other side we have Osasuna who`s on the last position in LaLiga with just 7 points in 16 games, 13 goals scored and 34 received. The last time when they won a point in LaLiga was in 30 October 2016 against Ath Bilbao (1-1).
I would go for both teams to score or over 2,5 goals as both teams will try to win something from this game, but the high odds on Valencia to win tonight makes me feel like I can`t stay away from it.
And there`s this question: If you want to avoid relegation but you can`t beat Osasuna, then who gonna beat?
This been said, my prediction is: Valencia to win @1.92

Probable lineups
Osasuna(4-4-2): Nauzet ***8211; Oier ***8211; Unai Garcia ***8211; David Garcia ***8211; Clerc ***8211; Berenguer ***8211; Causic ***8211; Fausto ***8211; Torres ***8211; Riera ***8211; Leon
Valencia(4-3-3): Alves ***8211; Montoya ***8211; Mangala ***8211; Santos ***8211; Gaya ***8211; Perez ***8211; Suarez ***8211; parejo ***8211; Rodrigo ***8211; Munir ***8211; Nani
Old 09-01-17, 17:24   #24
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

Valencia is favourite here but simply dont trust them (i smell that they gonna trush ossasuna today but still they would not convice me) soooo my bet is
goals:
2-3 goals to be scored @ 2,00

1:1 , 2:1 , 2:0 , 0:2 all on +
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-17, 17:41   #25
litost

indeed AG ..... indeed i was trying to hold myself couse this game is tricky ricky but just cant do it ... i have osasuna not to lose or (0) in some combos i made be4 weekend still open ..but i do not feel so great now about rojillos chances on 2nd toughts mainly due to their similar phony off pitch moves like sacking caparros after merely one month on helm - probably some missdue by the andalucian who seems to be more worried about market moves than anything - but also couse at the end is 11 vs 11 and valencia players are at least one class above in almost every position ... of course football is not maths and that does nt mean ches will win easy as host may have psichologial advantage afore losers & not supoused to do much plus they have this pride label teams with many based local players on ranks have but that alone doe snot win games and only one win in 16! games says it all ....
besides this valencia is a side that can collapse easily if things go wrong somehow ...

host will field
Mario on gate probably good news as i rate nauzet not even god for 2a in some moves , Unai García, Oier & Márquez in central defense with Imanol García as anchor midfielder , long side defenders Berenguer & Clerc with Causic & Torres as all out midfielders then Oriol Riera & Sergio León upfront in a 5-3-2..

as usual a mix of youngsters ..segunda level units and well not much more still many of their home game were very open and coude have get more points if not losing in some lte minutes .... ches recover some defenders but their back line imo still does not arise much confidence ... santos may not be fit still ... but ches midfiedl is quite good on paper ... the again their atack leaves many doubts ... new signs munir & nani were not up to their name ... rodrigo is not a killer ... anyways vs osasuna defendings its usually walk in park thus far not ven caparros made them defend properly ... whatever ches still have way more quality but id not touch them at their current level of confidence in such aplace like sadar ..rather go for side bets like cards with card lover that loses coolness Álvarez Izquierdo in agem with much at stakes ... then corners may be another way to go with ches likely to atack mostly with big share of ball ...with both side defenders ... while guest will not be shy in that aspect with their long sdie defenders trying to find target an oriol ...

all in all ...hey amateur tell U what ... iwas trying not to do this but high odd sare my sin and perdition hence ill try rojillos mild stakes - <10u in ASS system equals to little rounds ball of sheet reminders that get stuck on hairy * ..if u know what i mean HA u just lernt smthg boy! - to one of couse ..in amonday with no game sleft the herds can push odds way too much ... so

Osasuna (0) 3.6 9.72u / over 2.25 1.65 9.9u / over 3.25 2.9 7u / over 5.5 cards 1.7 9.55u / red card @ 3 4u / valencia corners 4.5+ 1.65 10u / osasuna corners 4.5+ 1.75 8u / over 9.5 C 7u / leon scores @ 4.3 2u / parejo 4.5 3u / torres @ 6 1.5u / suarez @ 8 1.5u

Last edited by litost; 09-01-17 at 17:53.
Old 09-01-17, 17:52   #26
litost

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
Spanish refs at their best again. Clear penalty for Barca not given, another potential penalty for handball not given to Villarreal. But deserved point for Villarreal in the end. They could have killed Barca tonight with counters but they always preffered the extra safety pass instead of launching forward. Barca was once again slow and predictable although bad luck can also be blamed with that post and penalty not given. But Bilbao will feel they have their chances and i reckon they wont chicken out at Nou Camp, they will go for the jugular and not only play the safe card like Villarreal.
i dunno mate ...
friday i tough athletic had a chance but then reality is a biatch ... and even if id love it i see mighty lions wof wof leaving CN tail between legs happy to be still alive and so on ....

i do not think barsa is so bad this two games as pundits argue ... they looked bit rusty and missing their often sound flanks atack as alves and alba are top in atacking spaces and have great understanding with the little feker mastermind .. ..yet still people forget villareal and athletic can be tough rivals at their pitches specially .... an dstil ended cornered ... alba may come back next... i see neymar plugged even if things do not work soundly theyll do ... suarez well hell apear soon .. iniesta as well looks ok ...then little master flea ...looking on top of hi sgame at times ..... the rest is just talk the talk and a waste of space ... cules liek a hurt wild boar atm will go for jugular ... ref is ok on paper well see if he can handle pressure from cules ... two days not help is too much ...
visitors will miss garcia and iturraspe .. imo theyll need score two gaosl to have a chance ..with williasm speed and pace may be close ... but also can see locals scoring 4 or 5+ :/
btw cules decided not show at fifa awards ... !! focus on return leg .. on paper

i think we may see similar score and scenario like first game january last year not second oen when athletic had their chances ..still ended losing almost get trashed again ...

Last edited by litost; 09-01-17 at 17:54.